Warren County has a predicted average indoor radon screening level greater than 4 pCi/L (pico curies per liter) - Highest Potential
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2010 was 33.9. This is about average.
Lead (Pb) [µ/m3] level in 2009 was 0.00344. This is significantly better than average. There were 13 monitors within city limits.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2005 was 0.310. This is significantly better than average. There were 13 monitors within city limits.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2010 was 10.4. This is about average. There were 18 monitors within city limits.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2010 was 29.6. This is about average. There were 18 monitors within city limits.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µ/m3] level in 2010 was 17.4. This is better than average. There were 18 monitors within city limits.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µ/m3] level in 2010 was 8.31. This is about average. There were 13 monitors within city limits.
Percentage of residents living in poverty in 2011: 12.2%
(10.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 0.0% for Black residents, 0.0% for American Indian residents, 100.0% for two or more races residents)
Average household size:
Percentage of family households:
|This village: || 2.2 people|
|Illinois: || 2.6 people|
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
|This village: || 61.8%|
|Whole state: || 65.8%|
No gay or lesbian households reported
|This village: || 6.9%|
|Whole state: || 6.3%|
Detailed information about poverty and poor residents in Roseville, IL
71 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities in 2010
71 people in nursing homes in 2000
Roseville compared to Illinois state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Back to the top
Banks with branches in Roseville (2011 data):
- Morton Community Bank: Roseville Branch at Main Street And Penn Avenue, branch established on 1944/09/19. Info updated 2010/12/15: Bank assets: $2,667.0 mil, Deposits: $2,086.4 mil, headquarters in Morton, IL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 32 total offices, Holding Company: Hometown Community Bancorp, Inc. Esop And Trust
Educational Attainment (%) in 2011
School Enrollment by Level of School (%)
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (89%)
- Electricity (9%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Other fuel (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Roseville (based on Warren County data)
Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 46.79%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)|
Source: Jones, Dale E., et al. 2002. Congregations and Membership in the United States 2000. Nashville, TN: Glenmary Research Center.
|Name||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||American Baptist Churches in the USA||International Church of the Foursquare Gospel||Baptist General Conference||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
Number of grocery stores:
|This county:||3.96 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|Number of convenience stores (with gas):
|This county:||3.96 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|Number of full-service restaurants:
|Warren County:||5.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|Low-income preschool obesity rate:
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
||Monthly full-time payroll
||Average yearly full-time wage
||Monthly part-time payroll
|Other Government Administration
|Totals for Government
Roseville government finances in 2002(per resident):
- Current Operations - Central Staff Services: $132,000 ($133.74)
Water Utilities: $102,000 ($103.34)
Police Protection: $45,000 ($45.59)
Regular Highways: $45,000 ($45.59)
Parks & Recreation: $5,000 ($5.07)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $464,000 ($470.11)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Water Utilities: $89,000 ($90.17)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $542,000 ($549.14)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $11,000 ($11.14)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $19,000 ($19.25)
General Revenue, NEC: $18,000 ($18.24)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $736,000 ($745.69)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $200,000 ($202.63)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $170,000 ($172.24)
Highways: $31,000 ($31.41)
- Tax - Property: $40,000 ($40.53)
NEC: $7,000 ($7.09)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $73,000 ($73.96)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $28,000 ($28.37)
5.56% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2005 ($33,557 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
6.89% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2006 ($30,584 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Roseville:
- WAIK (1590 AM; 5 kW; GALESBURG, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRAM (1330 AM; 1 kW; MONMOUTH, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WLRB (1510 AM; daytime; 1 kW; MACOMB, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WHO (1040 AM; 50 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- KXEL (1540 AM; 50 kW; WATERLOO, IA; Owner: KXEL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Roseville:
- WMOI (97.7 FM; MONMOUTH, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC)
- WKAI-FM (100.1 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLMD (104.7 FM; BUSHNELL, IL; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJEQ (102.7 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: CENTRAL ILLINOIS BROADCASTING INC)
- WIUM (91.3 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: WESTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY)
- WAAG (94.9 FM; GALESBURG, IL; Owner: GALESBURG BROADCASTING CO.)
- WMQZ (104.1 FM; COLCHESTER, IL; Owner: COLCHESTER RADIO, INC.)
- WHTS (98.9 FM; ROCK ISLAND, IL; Owner: MERCURY BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WLSR (92.7 FM; GALESBURG, IL; Owner: GALESBURG BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KGRS (107.3 FM; BURLINGTON, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WNLF (95.9 FM; MACOMB, IL; Owner: NANCY L. FOSTER)
- KKMI (93.5 FM; BURLINGTON, IA; Owner: PRITCHARD BROADCASTING COMPANY)
TV broadcast stations around Roseville:
- KGWB-TV (Channel 26; BURLINGTON, IA; Owner: BURLINGTON TELEVISION ACQUISITION CORP.)
- KWQC-TV (Channel 6; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: YOUNG BROADCASTING OF DAVENPORT, INC.)
- WQAD-TV (Channel 8; MOLINE, IL; Owner: NEW YORK TIMES MANAGEMENT SERVICES)
- WMEC (Channel 22; MACOMB, IL; Owner: W. CENTRAL ILLINOIS EDUC. TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- KLJB-TV (Channel 18; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: QUAD CITIES TELEVISION ACQUISITION CORP.)
- W50BY (Channel 50; GALESBURG, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:
2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Roseville
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:
13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:
- 1 Mi W On Hwy 116 (Lat: 40.732806 Lon: -90.670972), Call Sign: KNFY825
Assigned Frequencies: 152.945 MHz
Grant Date: 05/16/2012, Expiration Date: 05/27/2022, Certifier: Debbie L Olson
Registrant: Liqui-Grow Of Roseville, 490 State Highway 116, Roseville, IL 61473, Phone: (309) 426-2638
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:
- ROSEVILLE, 2.75 Mi Sw (Lat: 40.713611 Lon: -90.710000), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 94.5 m, Call Sign: WMT433
Assigned Frequencies: 6093.45 MHz, 6745.00 MHz, 6785.00 MHz, 6063.80 MHz
Grant Date: 02/08/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: John E Rooney
Registrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- ROSEVILLE, 565 40th St (Lat: 40.717833 Lon: -90.711778), Type: Tower, Structure height: 100.6 m, Overall height: 106.7 m, Call Sign: WPNF218
Assigned Frequencies: 6755.00 MHz, 6805.00 MHz
Grant Date: 01/25/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: John T Scott Iii
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:
- Call Sign: AC4YH, Previous Call Sign: KO4JW, Licensee ID: L00270309
Grant Date: 10/02/2002, Expiration Date: 12/29/2012
Registrant: Max D Hallock, 315 W Penn Ave, Roseville, IL 61473
- Call Sign: KA9EAU
Grant Date: 06/17/1994, Expiration Date: 06/17/2004, Cancellation Date: 06/20/2006
Registrant: Donald L Myers, 550 S Main, Roseville, IL 61473-0291
- Call Sign: KA9KJU, Licensee ID: L01460604
Grant Date: 01/23/2009, Expiration Date: 02/12/2019
Registrant: George M Hennenfent, 360 S Main, Roseville, IL 61473
- Call Sign: KB9QYI, Licensee ID: L01296770
Grant Date: 06/20/2007, Expiration Date: 06/19/2017, Certifier: Chrissy D Page
Registrant: Chrissy D Page, 580 W Penn, Roseville, IL 61473
- Call Sign: N9KP, Previous Call Sign: AA9KL, Licensee ID: L01186743
Grant Date: 08/30/2006, Expiration Date: 11/04/2016
Registrant: Kathleen M Page, 580 W Penn, Roseville, IL 61473
- Call Sign: N9VFM
Grant Date: 10/12/1993, Expiration Date: 10/12/2003, Cancellation Date: 10/13/2005
Registrant: Thomas A Montroy Jr, Roseville, IL 61473
- Call Sign: N9WYZ, Licensee ID: L00829098
Grant Date: 03/11/2004, Expiration Date: 05/31/2014, Certifier: Darrell L Page
Registrant: Darrell L Page, 580 W Penn Rr 1, Roseville, IL 61473
FAA Registered Aircraft:
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150L (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 16213 , Serial Number: 15073547, Year manufactured: 1972, Airworthiness Date: 06/01/1972
Registrant (Individual): Donald L Earp, 690 80th Ave, Roseville, IL 61473
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
See full 2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System statistics for Roseville, IL
|Most common first names in Roseville, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Roseville, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
- #87 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Warehousing and storage"
- #97 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Life, physical, and social science technicians"