Silverthorne: Blue River from the Outlet Mall
Silverthorne: House in Eagle's Nest
Silverthorne: Snowstorm April 2007
Silverthorne: Town Hall
Silverthorne: Wildernest View
Silverthorne: Downtown Silverthorne
Silverthorne: Silverthorne Welcome Sign
Silverthorne: I-70 Silverthorne/Dillon exit
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||38.7 years|
|Colorado median age:||36.7 years|
Zip codes: 80497.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $35,402 (it was $24,271 in 2000)
Silverthorne town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $553,947 (it was $255,600 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $662,125; Detached houses: $797,010; Townhouses or other attached units: $543,449; In 2-unit structures: $492,683; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $495,232; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $295,672; Mobile homes: $53,648
Median gross rent in 2016: $1,363.
Races in Silverthorne, CO (2010)
- 2,61867.4%White alone
- 882.3%Black alone
- 581.5%Two or more races
- 431.1%Asian alone
- 60.2%American Indian alone
- 20.05%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 10.03%Other race alone
|Weekend trip for first-time Colorado visitors! Denver --> Silverthorne (9 replies)|
|Colorado fire season topic thread-2018 (304 replies)|
|Mountains get worse each year :( (83 replies)|
|Wants vs Needs Retirement (33 replies)|
|Sociopathic dog owners (34 replies)|
|Seeking Info about Idaho Springs CO (12 replies)|
Latest news from Silverthorne, CO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Silverthorne, CO City Guides:
Ancestries: German (10.7%), Norwegian (5.8%), Czech (5.4%), American (4.8%), European (3.7%), French (2.8%).
Current Local Time: MST time zone
Incorporated on 9/5/1967
Elevation: 8751 feet
Land area: 3.17 square miles.
Population density: 1,348 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Silverthorne:
- High school or higher: 83.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 40.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 13.5%
- Unemployed: 3.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 16.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Silverthorne town:
- Never married: 26.2%
- Now married: 63.5%
- Separated: 0.0%
- Widowed: 3.4%
- Divorced: 7.0%
1,173 residents are foreign born (17.3% Latin America, 6.3% Europe, 3.3% Africa).
According to our research of Colorado and other state lists there were 9 registered sex offenders living in Silverthorne, Colorado as of February 22, 2019.
The ratio of number of residents in Silverthorne to the number of sex offenders is 483 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,832 (0.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $2,980 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Boulder, CO (50.8 miles , pop. 94,673).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Northeast Jefferson, CO (52.1 miles , pop. 450,166).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Phoenix, AZ (537.9 miles , pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: Dillon, CO (1.4 miles ), Frisco, CO (2.1 miles ), Keystone, CO (2.7 miles ), Copper Mountain, CO (3.1 miles ), Breckenridge, CO (3.3 miles ), Montezuma, CO (3.4 miles) , Blue River, CO (3.8 miles ), Vail, CO (3.9 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 113 buildings, average cost: $148,800
- 1998: 84 buildings, average cost: $216,100
- 1999: 119 buildings, average cost: $233,400
- 2000: 72 buildings, average cost: $249,900
- 2001: 45 buildings, average cost: $367,700
- 2002: 47 buildings, average cost: $287,200
- 2003: 34 buildings, average cost: $184,700
- 2004: 30 buildings, average cost: $339,100
- 2005: 59 buildings, average cost: $414,900
- 2006: 41 buildings, average cost: $443,100
- 2007: 40 buildings, average cost: $455,900
- 2008: 34 buildings, average cost: $737,000
- 2009: 19 buildings, average cost: $330,000
- 2010: 13 buildings, average cost: $462,700
- 2011: 14 buildings, average cost: $440,600
- 2012: 21 buildings, average cost: $363,700
- 2013: 35 buildings, average cost: $506,500
- 2014: 26 buildings, average cost: $549,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 39.64 N, Longitude: 106.08 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +757 (+17.4%)
Workers who live and work in this town: 723 (29.7%)
Area code commonly used in this area: 970
|Crime rates in Silverthorne by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 273.2)||174.9||217.5||156.6||466.2||232.9||264.0||155.0||113.5||158.4||199.9||167.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Silverthorne detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.09|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Accommodation and food services (18%)
- Construction (17%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (11%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Retail trade (29%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (13%)
- Health care and social assistance (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (18%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (14%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Architecture and engineering occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (29%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Computer and mathematical occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Material moving occupations (7%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (5%)
Average climate in Silverthorne, Colorado
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Silverthorne-area historical tornado activity is significantly below Colorado state average. It is 66% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/13/1977, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 28.1 miles away from the Silverthorne town center .
On 6/15/1988, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 61.4 miles away from the town center injured 7 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Silverthorne-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Colorado state average. It is 128% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 10/28/1983 at 14:06:06, a magnitude 7.3 (6.2 MB, 7.3 MS, 7.0 MW, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 502.3 miles away from the city center, causing 2 deaths (2 shaking deaths) and 3 injuries, causing $15,000,000 total damage
On 10/18/1984 at 15:30:23, a magnitude 5.5 (5.4 MB, 5.1 MS, 5.5 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 192.5 miles away from Silverthorne center
On 3/28/1975 at 02:31:05, a magnitude 6.2 (6.1 MB, 6.0 MS, 6.2 ML, Class: Strong, Intensity: VII - IX) earthquake occurred 372.8 miles away from the city center
On 10/3/1915 at 06:52:48, a magnitude 7.6 (7.6 UK) earthquake occurred 607.2 miles away from the city center
On 2/3/1995 at 15:26:10, a magnitude 5.3 (5.3 MB, 4.6 MS, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 228.3 miles away from Silverthorne center
On 2/3/1994 at 09:05:04, a magnitude 5.8 (5.4 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, 5.8 ML, Depth: 4.9 mi) earthquake occurred 334.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Summit County (4) is a lot smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 1
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Drought: 1, Fire: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Mike Potekhen - Racing driver.
Heliports located in Silverthorne:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Silverthorne:
- Colorado School of Mines (about 46 miles; Golden, CO; Full-time enrollment: 5,507)
- Red Rocks Community College (about 50 miles; Lakewood, CO; FT enrollment: 6,185)
- University of Colorado Boulder (about 50 miles; Boulder, CO; FT enrollment: 28,328)
- Colorado Christian University (about 53 miles; Lakewood, CO; FT enrollment: 2,959)
- Arapahoe Community College (about 57 miles; Littleton, CO; FT enrollment: 6,619)
- Regis University (about 57 miles; Denver, CO; FT enrollment: 6,975)
- Community College of Denver (about 58 miles; Denver, CO; FT enrollment: 7,329)
Public elementary/middle school in Silverthorne:
- SILVERTHORNE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 322, Location: 101 HAMILTON CREEK ROAD, Grades: PK-5)
Notable locations in Silverthorne: Silverthorne Library (A), Silverton Town Hall (B), Silverton Police Department (C), Silverton Recreation Center (D), Lake Dillon Fire - Rescue Station 10 (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creeks: Willow Creek (A), Straight Creek (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Grind (Ski & Helicopter Tours; 191 Blue River Parkway), Blue Valley Ski Rentals (Ski & Helicopter Tours; 191 Blue River Parkway), Bar-T-Outfitters Llc (Tours & Charters; 0605 County Road 25).
Hotels: Days Inn (580 Silverthorne Lane), J M C CO (200 Wildernest Road), Buffalo Village (Ryan Gulch Road), Four Points By Sheraton Silverthorne (560 Silverthorne Lane), Alpen Hutte Lodge Hosteling (471 Rainbow Drive), First Interstate Inn (361 Blue River Parkway), Quality Inn & Suites Summit County (530 Silverthorne Lane).
Court: Silverthorne Town Government - Municipal Court (601 Center Circle).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2011 was 82.7. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2011 was 48.7. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 19.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2011 was 15.1. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 0.3 miles away from the city center.
(14.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 33.9% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 83.8% for Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander residents, 22.9% for other race residents)
|This town:||2.7 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
2 people in agriculture workers' dormitories on farms in 2000
Banks with branches in Silverthorne (2011 data):
- FirstBank: Silverthorne Branch at 160 U.S. Highway 6, branch established on 1983/09/28. Info updated 2011/12/05: Bank assets: $11,597.1 mil, Deposits: $10,530.4 mil, headquarters in Lakewood, CO, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 130 total offices, Holding Company: Firstbank Holding Company
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Silverthorne town (based on Summit County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Summit County:||3.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Colorado:||1.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Summit County:||0.76 / 10,000 pop.|
|Colorado:||0.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Summit County:||6.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||36.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.99 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Silverthorne, CO Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||16||$60,316||$45,237||1||$1,915|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$6,224||$37,344||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||12||$64,600||$64,600||0||$0|
|Police - Other||3||$11,815||$47,260||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||14||$69,573||$59,634||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||20||$69,934||$41,960||76||$38,526|
|Other and Unallocable||7||$29,665||$50,854||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||90||$395,850||$52,780||77||$40,441|
13.38% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($41,727 average adjusted gross income)
0.09% of residents moved from foreign countries ($318 average AGI)
Summit County: 0.09% Colorado average: 0.09%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Denver County, CO||0.88% ($48,529 average AGI)|
|from Jefferson County, CO||0.73% ($68,372)|
|from Boulder County, CO||0.40% ($25,234)|
14.87% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($24,416 average adjusted gross income)
0.20% of residents moved to foreign countries ($289 average AGI)
Summit County: 0.20% Colorado average: 0.11%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Silverthorne:
- KSKE (610 AM; 5 kW; VAIL, CO; Owner: PILGRIM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KKZN (760 AM; 50 kW; THORNTON, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KLTT (670 AM; 50 kW; COMMERCE CITY, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KOA (850 AM; 50 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KMXA (1090 AM; 50 kW; AURORA, CO; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KLMO (1060 AM; 30 kW; LONGMONT, CO; Owner: PILGRIM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KRKY (930 AM; 5 kW; GRANBY, CO; Owner: GRAND COUNTY WIRELESS, INC.)
- KCUV (1510 AM; 25 kW; LITTLETON, CO; Owner: PEOPLE WIRELESS, INC.)
- KRKS (990 AM; 10 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KNZZ (1100 AM; 50 kW; GRAND JUNCTION, CO; Owner: M B C GRAND BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KVCU (1190 AM; 7 kW; BOULDER, CO; Owner: THE UNIVERSITY OF CO FOUNDATION, INC.)
- KLZ (560 AM; 5 kW; DENVER, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KNRC (1150 AM; 10 kW; ENGLEWOOD, CO; Owner: NRC BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Silverthorne:
- KYSL (93.9 FM; FRISCO, CO; Owner: KRYSTAL BROADCASTING, INCORPORATED)
- K300AE (107.9 FM; BRECKENRIDGE, CO; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- K207CK (89.3 FM; BRECKENRIDGE, CO; Owner: SUMMIT PUBLIC RADIOSUMMIT FOUNDATION)
- K202CV (88.3 FM; BRECKENRIDGE, CO; Owner: COMMUNITY RADIO FOR NORTHERN COLORADO)
- K220ER (91.9 FM; FRISCO, CO; Owner: MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOUNDATION, INC.)
- KYGO-FM (98.5 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF COLORADO)
- K259AC (99.7 FM; GYPSUM, ETC., CO; Owner: COMMUNITY RADIO FOR NORTHERN COLORADO)
- KXPK (96.5 FM; EVERGREEN, CO; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KTUN (101.5 FM; EAGLE, CO; Owner: SALISBURY BROADCASTING COLORADO, LLC)
- K218DM (91.5 FM; DILLON, CO; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- K248AP (97.5 FM; SILVERTHORNE, CO; Owner: SALISBURY BROADCASTING COLORADO, LLC)
- K257CS (99.3 FM; DILLON, CO; Owner: AGM-ROCKY MOUNTAIN BROADCASTING I, L.L.C.)
- K274AG (102.7 FM; DILLON, CO; Owner: AGM-ROCKY MOUNTAIN BROADCASTING I, L.L.C.)
- K264AG (100.7 FM; DILLON, CO; Owner: THE LAKE HILL TRANSLATOR GROUP)
- K296CL (107.1 FM; BRECKENRIDGE, CO; Owner: SUMMIT PUBLIC RADIO AND TV, INC.)
- KRKM (106.3 FM; KREMMLING, CO; Owner: GRAND COUNTY WIRELESS, INC.)
- KBPI (106.7 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING OF COLORADO, INC.)
- KALC (105.9 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: ENTERCOM DENVER LICENSE, LLC)
- KOSI (101.1 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: ENTERCOM DENVER LICENSE, LLC)
- KFMD (95.7 FM; DENVER, CO; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
TV broadcast stations around Silverthorne:
- K28HI (Channel 28; RED CLIFF, CO; Owner: RESORT SPORTS NETWORK, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Silverthorne fatal accident list:
May 20, 1988 00:15 AM, I70, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Sep 25, 1984 07:40 AM, 70, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Jun 30, 1978 02:00 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 10Number of bridges
- 80m262ftTotal length
- $5,000Total costs
- 178,625Total average daily traffic
- 12,194Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1
- 1.1 Miles South Of Silverthorne (Lat: 39.614444 Lon: -106.067250), Call Sign: KNKN398
Assigned Frequencies: 880.020 MHz, 891.510 MHz, 835.020 MHz, 846.510 MHzGrant Date: 08/31/2010, Expiration Date: 10/01/2020, Certifier: Gregory M RomanoRegistrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:15 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Silverthorne, CO)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Silverthorne)
FAA Registered Aircraft:7
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-32R-301T (Category: Land, Seats: 7, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING TI0-540 SER (310 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 181KC , Serial Number: 32R-8129055, Year manufactured: 1981, Airworthiness Date: 07/11/2001
Registrant (Individual): David S Lennon, Po Box 1227, Silverthorne, CO 80498
- Aircraft: BEECH F33A (Category: Land, Seats: 5, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 138 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO 520 SERIES (285 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 23TP , Serial Number: CE-870, Year manufactured: 1979, Airworthiness Date: 06/25/1979
Registrant (Individual): Bruce Wood, Po Box 23921, Silverthorne, CO 80498
- Aircraft: BALLOON WORKS FIREFLY 7-15 (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: None
N-Number: 3209A , Serial Number: F7-913, Year manufactured: 0000, Airworthiness Date: 09/03/1998
Registrant (Individual): Jeffrey T Powell, Po Box 25701, Silverthorne, CO 80497
- Aircraft: EVEKTOR - AEROTECHNIK A S SPORTSTAR MAX (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 914 (SERIES) (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 341CB , Serial Number: 2011 1405, Year manufactured: 2011, Airworthiness Date: 10/17/2011
Registrant (Corporation): 341cb LLC, Po Box 25389, Silverthorne, CO 80497
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-181 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 418TJ , Serial Number: 28-7890086, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 09/14/1977
Registrant (Corporation): Skytrails Inc, Po Box 418, Silverthorne, CO 80498
- Aircraft: CESSNA 182P (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 120 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 6066F , Serial Number: 18264082, Year manufactured: 1975, Airworthiness Date: 07/25/1975
Registrant (Individual): Justin R Meyer, Po Box 933, Silverthorne, CO 80498
- Aircraft: CESSNA 210-5A(205A) (Category: Land, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR I0-470 SERIES (260 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8442Z , Serial Number: 205-0442, Year manufactured: 1963, Airworthiness Date: 07/11/1963
Registrant (Co-Owned): Michael D Bratlien, Po Box 23955, Silverthorne, CO 80498, Other Owners: Sheralyn M Bratlien
Drinking water stations with addresses in Silverthorne and their reported violations in the past:BUFFALO MOUNTAIN MD (Population served: 2,465, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:BLUE VALLEY MD (Population served: 375, Groundwater under infl of surface water):
- One minor monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:HEENEY WATER INC (Population served: 250, Groundwater):
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2007 and SEP-2007, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-21-2007), St Compliance achieved (DEC-04-2007)
Past monitoring violations:
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2007, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-01-2008), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-01-2008), St Public Notif received (MAY-07-2008), St Compliance achieved (FEB-04-2009)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2006 and SEP-2006, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-18-2006), St Compliance achieved (JAN-30-2007)
- One regular monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Silverthorne that have no violations reported:
- DILLON VALLEY DISTRICT (Population served: 3,063, Primary Water Source Type: Surface water)
- KEYSTONE RANCH (Population served: 670, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 24
- Hazardous Condition: 41
- Service Call: 7
- Good Intent Call: 4
Incident types - Silverthorne
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Silverthorne, Colorado:
- Silverthorne Days Inn, 580 Silverthorne Ln, Silverthorne, Colorado 80498 , Phone: (970) 468-8661
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Silverthorne, 177 Meraly Way, Silverthorne, Colorado 80498 , Phone: (800) 426-7866, Fax: (844) 233-6945
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dillon/Silverthorne, 560 Silverthorne Ln, Silverthorne, Colorado 80498 , Phone: (970) 468-6200, Fax: (970) 468-7829
|Most common first names in Silverthorne, CO among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Silverthorne, CO among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (53%)
- Electricity (44%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Wood (1%)
|Businesses in Silverthorne, CO|
|Aeropostale||1||Jones New York||1|
|Bath & Body Works||1||Levi Strauss & Co.||1|
|Coldwater Creek||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Eddie Bauer||1||True Value||1|
Silverthorne compared to Colorado state average:
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Silverthorne on our top lists:
- #26 on the list of "Top 100 highest located cities"
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Other Australian and New Zealand Subregion (population 500+)"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Argentina (population 500+)"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Australia and New Zealand Subregion (population 500+)"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2007-2013"
- #24 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating to other counties in 2011"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2010 and 2011"
Total of 38 patent applications in 2008-2019.