Spring Valley, Illinois
Spring Valley: Spring Valley City Park, Spring Valley, Illinois
Spring Valley: View of the Spring Valley bridge from land.
Spring Valley: View of the Spring Valley bridge.
Spring Valley: View of the Spring Valley bridge from the middle of the Illinois river.
Spring Valley: Storm over the Spring Valley Illinois River bridge
Spring Valley: Piers
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||41.7 years|
|Illinois median age:||37.2 years|
Zip codes: 61362.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $30,352 (it was $19,467 in 2000)
Spring Valley city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $91,917 (it was $75,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $119,941; Detached houses: $122,907; Townhouses or other attached units: $135,884; In 2-unit structures: $94,753; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $159,420; Mobile homes: $46,755
Median gross rent in 2013: $565.
Races in Spring Valley, IL (2013)
- 4,48081.5%White alone
- 1071.9%Black alone
- 581.1%Two or more races
- 571.0%Asian alone
- 10.02%American Indian alone
|Are there any IT opportunities in LaSalle County? (5 replies)|
|Towns in LaSalle county for busy family (9 replies)|
|thinking of leaving Chicago and moving to Dallas... (12 replies)|
|Thinking of moving to Lasalle Peru area (3 replies)|
|Military family moving to Schaumburg soon.... (8 replies)|
|Help with South Wheaton Subdivisions Please (6 replies)|
Latest news from Spring Valley, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Italian (19.4%), German (18.9%), Irish (12.0%), Polish (7.2%), English (6.7%), United States (4.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 03/15/1886
Land area: 3.89 square miles.
Population density: 1,390 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Spring Valley:
- High school or higher: 88.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.5%
- Unemployed: 5.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 17.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Spring Valley city:
- Never married: 27.2%
- Now married: 49.7%
- Separated: 1.3%
- Widowed: 8.1%
- Divorced: 13.7%
332 residents are foreign born (3.9% Latin America, 0.6% Europe).
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 5 registered sex offenders living in Spring Valley, Illinois as of April 30, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Spring Valley to the number of sex offenders is 1,088 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $2,169 (2.2%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,806 (1.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Peoria, IL (47.1 miles , pop. 112,936).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Chicago, IL (86.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Dalzell, IL (1.6 miles ), Ladd, IL (2.0 miles ), Peru, IL (2.0 miles ), Seatonville, IL (2.1 miles ), Granville, IL (2.2 miles ), Mark, IL (2.2 miles ), Standard, IL (2.2 miles ), De Pue, IL (2.3 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 8 buildings, average cost: $152,300
- 1998: 11 buildings, average cost: $103,100
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $114,800
- 2000: 11 buildings, average cost: $135,500
- 2001: 9 buildings, average cost: $133,200
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $160,000
- 2003: 10 buildings, average cost: $130,800
- 2004: 14 buildings, average cost: $148,300
- 2005: 9 buildings, average cost: $117,800
- 2006: 10 buildings, average cost: $128,600
- 2007: 3 buildings, average cost: $134,000
- 2008: 13 buildings, average cost: $109,700
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $269,400
- 2010: 2 buildings, average cost: $269,400
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $185,000
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $185,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 41.33 N, Longitude: 89.20 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: -150 (-2.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 823 (32.2%)
Area code: 815
|Crime rates in Spring Valley by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 299.0)||170.5||209.2||210.0||231.3||172.1||212.4||128.3||143.7||165.8||115.0||141.7||152.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Spring Valley detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.82|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +164 (+3.1%).
- Manufacturing (21%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Construction (13%)
- Transportation and warehousing (11%)
- Health care and social assistance (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (34%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Material moving occupations (15%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (11%)
- Transportation occupations (10%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (22%)
- Healthcare support occupations (12%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (12%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (6%)
Average climate in Spring Valley, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Spring Valley-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 66% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 12/6/1951, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 1.1 miles away from the Spring Valley city center killed one person and injured one person and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/20/2004, a category F3 tornado 6.7 miles away from the city center killed 8 people and injured 12 people and caused $8 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Spring Valley-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Illinois state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 210.7 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 186.8 miles away from Spring Valley center
On 6/28/2004 at 06:10:52, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 MB, 4.2 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 18.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 243.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 209.9 miles away from Spring Valley center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 198.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Bureau County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 7, Floods: 6, Snows: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: J. A. Happ - Baseball player, Chad Durbin - Baseball player, Mike Goff - 2005 NFL player (San Diego Chargers, born: Jan 6, 1976), Brian Allard - Baseball player, Frank J. Mautino - Politician, Mike Goff (American football) - Player of football.
Hospitals and medical centers in Spring Valley:
Heliports located in Spring Valley:
Amtrak stations near Spring Valley:
- 15 miles: PRINCETON (107 BICENTENNIAL DR.) . Services: partially wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, free short-term parking, free long-term parking, call for car rental service.
- 17 miles: MENDOTA (8TH ST.) . Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, free short-term parking, free long-term parking.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Spring Valley:
- Illinois Valley Community College (about 6 miles; Oglesby, IL; Full-time enrollment: 2,747)
- Kishwaukee College (about 46 miles; Malta, IL; FT enrollment: 3,356)
- Illinois Central College (about 47 miles; East Peoria, IL; FT enrollment: 7,158)
- Northern Illinois University (about 48 miles; Dekalb, IL; FT enrollment: 18,126)
- Bradley University (about 49 miles; Peoria, IL; FT enrollment: 5,152)
- Waubonsee Community College (about 51 miles; Sugar Grove, IL; FT enrollment: 7,698)
- Aurora University (about 54 miles; Aurora, IL; FT enrollment: 4,596)
Public high school in Spring Valley:
- Hall High School (Location: 800 W Erie St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Spring Valley:
Library in Spring Valley:
Notable locations in Spring Valley: Abbey Orchard (A), Richard A Mautino Memorial Library (B), 10 / 33 Ambulance (C), Spring Valley Fire Department (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Spring Valley include: Saint George Orthodox Church (A), Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church (B), Templo Christiano (C), Calvary Baptist Church (D), Immaculate Conception Roman Catholic Church (E), Saint Bede Abbey (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Saint Annes Catholic Cemetery (1), Saint Josephs Cemetery (2), Saint Valentines Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Spring Valley: Kirby Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: B D M Arcade (Amusement & Theme Parks; 230 West Saint Paul Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2010 was 46.5. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 9.66. This is about average. Closest monitor was 8.2 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Spring Valley and their reported violations in the past:LUCIANAS RURAL OAKS (Population served: 150, Groundwater):
Past health violations:SPRING CREEK GOLF COURSE (Population served: 107, Groundwater):
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between JAN-2007 and MAR-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-18-2007), St Compliance achieved (OCT-30-2007)
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2007 and DEC-2007, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (NOV-14-2007), St Public Notif requested (NOV-14-2007), St Site Visit (enforcement) (FEB-14-2008), St Compliance achieved (MAY-30-2008)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 2 regular monitoring violations
(11.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 5.8% for Black residents, 14.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Spring Valley in 2010:
- 71 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 21 people in other noninstitutional facilities
- 15 people in group homes intended for adults
- 8 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers
People in group quarters in Spring Valley in 2000:
- 94 people in nursing homes
- 41 people in religious group quarters
- 22 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Spring Valley compared to Illinois state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Spring Valley (2011 data):
- Citizens First National Bank: Spring Valley Branch at 100 East Dakota Street, branch established on 1961/01/01. Info updated 2007/05/29: Bank assets: $1,031.8 mil, Deposits: $917.3 mil, headquarters in Princeton, IL, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 20 total offices, Holding Company: Princeton National Bancorp, Inc.
- Spring Valley City Bank: at 315 North Cornelia Street, branch established on 1905/11/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $196.8 mil, Deposits: $169.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Spring Valley Bancorp, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (86%)
- Electricity (12%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Other fuel (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Spring Valley city (based on Bureau County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Bureau County:||1.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bureau County:||0.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bureau County:||4.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||10.31 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||11||$5,983|
|Police Protection - Officers||15||$57,323||$45,858||4||$2,057|
|Police - Other||0||$0||7||$3,306|
|Streets and Highways||4||$16,333||$48,999||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||3||$8,663||$34,652||3||$3,023|
|Totals for Government||28||$106,022||$45,438||30||$19,085|
Spring Valley government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $698,000 ($129.26)
Regular Highways: $485,000 ($89.81)
Sewerage: $363,000 ($67.22)
Water Utilities: $363,000 ($67.22)
Financial Administration: $274,000 ($50.74)
Solid Waste Management: $218,000 ($40.37)
Central Staff Services: $156,000 ($28.89)
Parks & Recreation: $82,000 ($15.19)
Libraries: $80,000 ($14.81)
General - Other: $54,000 ($10.00)
Fire Protection: $48,000 ($8.89)
Health Services - Other: $36,000 ($6.67)
- Employee Retirement - Total Cash & Deposits: $1,237,000 ($229.07)
Benefit Payments: $83,000 ($15.37)
Withdrawals: $4,000 ($0.74)
- General - Interest on Debt: $120,000 ($22.22)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,057,000 ($195.74)
Spring Valley government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $359,000 ($66.48)
Solid Waste Management: $111,000 ($20.56)
Parks & Recreation: $18,000 ($3.33)
All Other: $2,000 ($0.37)
- Employee Retirement - Interest Revenue: $78,000 ($14.44)
Local Employee Contribution: $22,000 ($4.07)
From Local Government: $22,000 ($4.07)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $30,000 ($5.56)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $178,000 ($32.96)
Interest Earnings: $62,000 ($11.48)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $485,000 ($89.81)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $841,000 ($155.74)
Highways: $150,000 ($27.78)
All Other: $12,000 ($2.22)
Public Welfare: $4,000 ($0.74)
- Tax - Property: $618,000 ($114.44)
Public Utilities: $33,000 ($6.11)
NEC: $33,000 ($6.11)
Spring Valley government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,928,000 ($357.04)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $888,000 ($164.44)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $730,000 ($135.19)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $310,000 ($57.41)
Spring Valley government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $74,000 ($13.70)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,385,000 ($256.48)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $54,000 ($10.00)
4.60% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($35,985 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from La Salle County, IL||1.25% ($29,511 average AGI)|
|from Henry County, IL||0.25% ($29,889)|
|from Putnam County, IL||0.25% ($27,139)|
5.39% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,235 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Spring Valley:
- WLPO (1220 AM; 1 kW; LASALLE, IL; Owner: LASALLE COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WZOE (1490 AM; 1 kW; PRINCETON, IL; Owner: WZOE, INC.)
- WISN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WAUR (930 AM; 4 kW; SANDWICH, IL; Owner: CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING SYSTEM, LTD.)
- WVIV (1200 AM; 20 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLXX-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Spring Valley:
- WAJK (99.3 FM; LA SALLE, IL; Owner: LA SALLE COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WBZG (100.9 FM; PERU, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC)
- WIVQ (103.3 FM; SPRING VALLEY, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC)
- WNIW (91.3 FM; LA SALLE, IL; Owner: NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY)
- WWGN (88.9 FM; OTTAWA, IL; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION, INC.)
- WALS (102.1 FM; OGLESBY, IL; Owner: LACO RADIO, INC.)
- WSOG (88.1 FM; SPRING VALLEY, IL; Owner: SPIRIT EDUCATION ASSOCIATION, INC.)
- WZOE-FM (98.1 FM; PRINCETON, IL; Owner: WZOE, INC.)
- WMKB (102.9 FM; EARLVILLE, IL; Owner: KM RADIO OF EARLVILLE, L.L.C.)
- WGLC-FM (100.1 FM; MENDOTA, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRVY-FM (100.5 FM; HENRY, IL; Owner: WZOE, INC)
- WSTQ (97.7 FM; STREATOR, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKOT (96.5 FM; MARSEILLES, IL; Owner: LASALLE COUNTY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WYYS (106.1 FM; STREATOR, IL; Owner: MENDOTA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRKX (95.3 FM; OTTAWA, IL; Owner: NEWRADIO GROUP, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Spring Valley:
- WWTO-TV (Channel 35; LASALLE, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 2Number of bridges
- 13m43ftTotal length
- 17,450Total average daily traffic
- 754Total average daily truck traffic
- 19,072Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:26 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Spring Valley)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- 500 N Taylor (Lat: 41.328917 Lon: -89.205083), Call Sign: KAA273
Assigned Frequencies: 154.190 MHz
Grant Date: 09/17/2012, Expiration Date: 10/02/2022
Registrant: Universal Licensing Service, 4401-A Connecticut Ave Nw #232, Washington, DC 20008, Phone: (877) 677-3639, Email:
- First & Taylor Sts (Lat: 41.328917 Lon: -89.205361), Call Sign: KNDS637
Assigned Frequencies: 151.115 MHz
Grant Date: 10/16/2012, Expiration Date: 09/02/2022
Registrant: Washington Radio Reports, 1588 Fairfield Road Ste 7, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0668, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- 315 W Second St (Lat: 41.328639 Lon: -89.204528), Type: Building, Structure height: 20 m, Call Sign: WPRR427
Assigned Frequencies: 452.212 MHz
Grant Date: 12/16/2010, Expiration Date: 12/22/2020, Certifier: Signature On File
Registrant: Microcomm Inc, 6980 W 153rd St, Overland Park, KS 66223, Phone: (913) 681-6349, Fax: (913) 681-2753
- Lat: 41.350833 Lon: -89.223667, Call Sign: WPSF269
Assigned Frequencies: 451.300 MHz, 451.775 MHz, 451.950 MHz, 452.175 MHz, 452.350 MHz, 452.725 MHz, 456.300 MHz, 461.175 MHz, 461.375 MHz, 461.750 MHz
Grant Date: 03/29/2011, Expiration Date: 04/03/2021, Certifier: Not Original
Registrant: Bearcom Operating LLC, Dallas, TX 75355-9001, Phone: (214) 340-8876, Fax: (214) 355-1713, Email:
- Lat: 41.327500 Lon: -89.199722, Call Sign: WPUU382
Assigned Frequencies: 468.762 MHz, 468.837 MHz, 469.137 MHz, 469.462 MHz, 469.637 MHz, 469.662 MHz, 469.887 MHz, 457.512 MHz, 457.537 MHz, 457.562 MHz, 457.587 MHz, 457.612 MHz
Grant Date: 05/03/2002, Expiration Date: 05/03/2012, Cancellation Date: 07/07/2012, Certifier: John Addis
Registrant: Hm Electronics, Inc., 6675 Mesa Ridge Rd, San Diego, CA 92121, Phone: (858) 535-6015, Fax: (858) 452-7207, Email:
- Lat: 41.328222 Lon: -89.193167, Call Sign: WPWQ967, Licensee ID: L00109283
Assigned Frequencies: 72.1000 MHz
Grant Date: 01/08/2003, Expiration Date: 01/08/2013, Cancellation Date: 03/16/2013, Certifier: Lawrence A Wight
Registrant: St. Margaret\'s Hospital
- LS 3, Ls 3 0.17 M E Of Oak St. & 0.6 M N Of Rr Tracks (Lat: 41.317778 Lon: -89.174722), Type: Tower, Structure height: 9.1 m, Call Sign: WQGQ220
Assigned Frequencies: 452.212 MHz
Grant Date: 03/20/2007, Expiration Date: 03/20/2017, Certifier: James Narczewski
Registrant: Micro-Comm, Inc., 15895 S. Pflumm Road, Olathe, KS 66062, Phone: (913) 390-4500, Fax: (913) 390-4550, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- LADD, 1563 7county Road 3200 East (Lat: 41.373361 Lon: -89.238361), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 57.9 m, Overall height: 59.4 m, Call Sign: WQHR537
Assigned Frequencies: 6093.45 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 6093.45 MHz
Grant Date: 10/16/2007, Expiration Date: 10/16/2017, Certifier: Pamelia Y Hoof
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- Rt 89 S Illinois River (Lat: 41.352528 Lon: -89.149806), Type: Building, Overall height: 30 m, Call Sign: WHH361
Assigned Frequencies: 156.450 MHz, 156.500 MHz, 156.800 MHz
Grant Date: 01/22/2005, Expiration Date: 03/27/2015
Registrant: Cargill, Incorporated, Minneapolis, MN 55440-5606, Phone: (952) 742-6183, Fax: (952) 742-4551, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Spring Valley)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:1
- BSD AVIATION, 110 Willow Trl, Spring Valley, IL 61362
Certificate: D002718 (Corporation), Certificate Issue Date: 03/10/2008, Expiration Date: 03/09/2009
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-32R-301 (Category: Land, Seats: 7, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING IO-540 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2430Y , Serial Number: 32R-8513002, Year manufactured: 1985, Airworthiness Date: 05/28/1985
Registrant (Individual): Arnold H Trustee Buckman, Po Box 188, Spring Valley, IL 61362
- Aircraft: CAMERON BALLOONS N-56 (Category: Land, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: None
N-Number: 56TK , Serial Number: 540, Year manufactured: 1979, Airworthiness Date: 12/05/1979
Registrant (Co-Owned): David R Shaddock, 1011 W 4th St, Spring Valley, IL 61362, Other Owners: Linnette T Shaddock
- Aircraft: SWEARINGEN SA-226T (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 8, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 180 mph), Engine: Turbo-prop
N-Number: 742AB , Serial Number: T-366
Registrant (Corporation): Buckman Aviation LLC, Po Box 188, Spring Valley, IL 61362
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 9
- Hazardous Condition: 7
Incident types - Spring Valley
|Most common first names in Spring Valley, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Spring Valley, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Spring Valley, IL|
Spring Valley on our top lists:
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Paper and paper product merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #30 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in religious group quarters"
- #33 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of rapes to murders between 2001 and 2006 (population 5,000+)"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Office supplies and stationery stores (population 5,000+)"
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Service occupations: (population 5,000+)"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Legal support workers (population 5,000+)"
- #47 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the mentally retarded (population 5,000+)"
- #61 (61362) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Lithuanian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2016.