|Median resident age:||38.9 years|
|Pennsylvania median age:||40.1 years|
Zip codes: 17801.
Sunbury city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $75,011 (it was $63,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $526.
- White alone - 8,771 (88.6%)
- Hispanic - 660 (6.7%)
- Black alone - 240 (2.4%)
- Two or more races - 177 (1.8%)
- Asian alone - 25 (0.3%)
- American Indian alone - 20 (0.2%)
- Other race alone - 9 (0.09%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 3 (0.03%)
|"On the Strip in Selinsgrove" (576 replies)|
|Does anyone know anything about sunbury pa? (115 replies)|
|What is the WORST city or town in Pennsylvania? (230 replies)|
|Moving from Marin County to Main Line PA (110 replies)|
|Effects of conceivable municipal government consolidation on the population of various boroughs (50 replies)|
|Spyglass Ridge Winery Presents - Kansas (Sunbury) (2 replies)|
Latest news from Sunbury, PA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (32.7%), United States (10.5%), Irish (8.9%), English (8.0%), Dutch (5.1%), Italian (4.9%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 12/29/1920
Elevation: 450 feet
Land area: 2.12 square miles.
Population density: 4,600 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Sunbury:
- High school or higher: 77.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.9%
- Unemployed: 5.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Sunbury city:
- Never married: 34.9%
- Now married: 37.9%
- Separated: 4.1%
- Widowed: 8.9%
- Divorced: 14.2%
137 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 26 registered sex offenders living in Sunbury, Pennsylvania as of May 30, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Sunbury to the number of sex offenders is 378 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $984 (1.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $947 (1.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Reading, PA (57.9 miles , pop. 81,207).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Philadelphia, PA (105.3 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Shamokin Dam borough, PA (1.4 miles ), Northumberland borough, PA (1.5 miles ), Kapp Heights, PA (1.6 miles ), Hummels Wharf, PA (1.8 miles ), Winfield, PA (2.2 miles ), Kratzerville, PA (2.3 miles ), Selinsgrove borough, PA (2.4 miles ), Snydertown borough, PA (2.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $69,400
- 1998: 4 buildings, average cost: $57,800
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $47,700
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $36,000
- 2004: 2 buildings, average cost: $111,900
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $145,800
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $159,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.86 N, Longitude: 76.79 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,594 (+16.1%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 846 (23.3%)
Area code: 570
|Crime rates in Sunbury by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.7)||544.0||405.7||427.3||420.7||295.6||348.2||378.3||332.1||365.7||287.1||387.0||333.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Sunbury detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.31|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -987 (-8.5%).
- Retail trade (19%)
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Transportation and warehousing (12%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Health care and social assistance (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (32%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (14%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (12%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (10%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (3%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (7%)
- Waiters and waitresses (6%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Cashiers (5%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (4%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (4%)
Average climate in Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Sunbury-area historical tornado activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 20% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/31/1985, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 37.1 miles away from the Sunbury city center caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/31/1985, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 17.8 miles away from the city center killed 6 people and injured 60 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Sunbury-area historical earthquake activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 86% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 54.1 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 192.7 miles away from Sunbury center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 247.5 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 00:42:43, a magnitude 4.2 (4.2 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 55.4 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 233.0 miles away from Sunbury center
On 4/20/2002 at 10:50:47, a magnitude 5.2 (5.2 MB, 4.2 MS, 5.2 MW, 5.0 MW, Depth: 6.8 mi) earthquake occurred 295.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Northumberland County (13) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 5, Floods: 4, Tropical Depressions: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snowfall: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tornado: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: John P. S. Gobin - Union Army general, Roy Mackert - Football player and coach, Steve Kline - 2005 Major League Baseball player (Baltimore Orioles, born: Aug 22, 1972), Steve Kline (left-handed pitcher) - Baseball player, Franklin Kury - Politician, Jasper Ewing Brady - Politician, Russ Fairchild - Politician, Vern Yocum - Music copyist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Sunbury:
- SUNBURY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (Proprietary, 350 NORTH 11TH STREET)
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER-MANSION (1040-52 MARKET STREET)
- LEADER NSG REHAB SUNBURY (800 COURT ST CIRCLE DRIVE)
- MANORCARE HEALTH SERVICES-SUNBURY (800 COURT ST, CIRCLE DRIVE)
- MANSION NURSING CONV HOME (1040-52 MARKET ST)
- SUNBURY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL SKILLED NURSING FACILIT (350 NORTH ELEVENTH ST)
Airports, heliports and other landing facilities located in Sunbury:
- Sunbury Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 350, Local Ops: 1,500, Military Ops: 50)
- Sunbury Community Hospital Heliport
- Sunbury Seaplane Base
College/University in Sunbury:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Sunbury:
- Susquehanna University (about 7 miles; Selinsgrove, PA; Full-time enrollment: 2,495)
- Bucknell University (about 9 miles; Lewisburg, PA; FT enrollment: 3,418)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania (about 21 miles; Bloomsburg, PA; FT enrollment: 9,452)
- Pennsylvania College of Technology (about 29 miles; Williamsport, PA; FT enrollment: 5,291)
- McCann School of Business & Technology (about 32 miles; Pottsville, PA; FT enrollment: 3,412)
- Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg (about 40 miles; Harrisburg, PA; FT enrollment: 13,276)
- Lock Haven University (about 41 miles; Lock Haven, PA; FT enrollment: 5,184)
Public high schools in Sunbury:
- Shikellamy High School (Students: 1079; Location: 6th & Walnut Streets; Grades: PK-12)
- Sunbury Ms School (Students: 399; Location: 115 Fairmount Ave; Grades: PK-12)
- Oaklyn School (Students: 349; Location: 115 Oak Street; Grades: PK-12)
- Chief Shikellamy School (Students: 319; Location: 338 Memorial Drive; Grades: PK-12)
- Grace S Beck School (Students: 221; Location: 600 Arch St; Grades: PK-12)
Private elementary/middle school in Sunbury:
Notable locations in Sunbury: Cakes Addition (A), Wallace Station (B), East Sunbury Hose Company 1 Station 5 - 6 (C), Friendship Hose Company Station 5 - 5 (D), Americus Hose Company Station 5 - 4 (E), Sunbury Steam Fire Engine Company 1 Station 5 - 1 (F), Rescue Hose Company Station 5-3 (G), Good Will Hose Company Station 5 - 7 (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Sunbury: WEIS MARKETS INC (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemetery: Pomfret Manor Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Little Shamokin Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Sunbury: Memorial Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Danley's Hotel (17 North 3rd Street).
Court: Northumberland County - Juvenile Court Services (4th Market Sts).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Sunbury and their reported violations in the past:SHORT STOP MARKET (Population served: 400, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:IRISH VALLEY CAMPGROUND (Population served: 120, Groundwater):
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
- 6 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:SUNBURY AIRPORT CAMPSITE (Population served: 105, Groundwater):
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:UPPER AUGUSTA TWP VOL FIRE CO (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
Past health violations:SHORT STOP MARKET-NORTHUMBERLD (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between JUL-2007 and SEP-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (DEC-13-2007), St Compliance achieved (DEC-13-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-13-2007)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:POINT DRIVE IN (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- 4 routine major monitoring violations
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Sunbury that have no violations reported:
- SHORT STOP MART (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- SHIKELLAMY STATE PARK (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(22.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 35.1% for Black residents, 48.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 70.4% for other race residents, 28.4% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Sunbury in 2010:
- 197 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 170 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 20 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
People in group quarters in Sunbury in 2000:
- 213 people in nursing homes
- 125 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 37 people in other nonhousehold living situations
- 35 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 24 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Sunbury compared to Pennsylvania state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Sunbury (2011 data):
- Susquehanna Bank: First & Trust Branc, Sunbury Branch, Sunbury Plaza Banking Center Branch. Info updated 2012/02/28: Bank assets: $14,849.0 mil, Deposits: $10,294.4 mil, headquarters in Lititz, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 308 total offices, Holding Company: Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania: Sunbury Branch at 11 South Second Street, branch established on 1987/07/06. Info updated 2012/01/10: Bank assets: $9,581.0 mil, Deposits: $7,462.2 mil, headquarters in Greenville, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 291 total offices, Holding Company: F.N.b. Corporation
- Swineford National Bank: Sunbury Main Branch at 835 North Fourth Street, branch established on 1876/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $290.7 mil, Deposits: $237.8 mil, headquarters in Middleburg, PA, positive income, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Fulton Financial Corporation
- Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company: Fort Augusta Branch at 1021 North Fourth Street, branch established on 1966/07/21. Info updated 2011/08/08: Bank assets: $76,887.1 mil, Deposits: $60,064.2 mil, headquarters in Buffalo, NY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 808 total offices, Holding Company: M&T Bank Corporation
- The Northumberland National Bank: Sunbury Branch at 403 North 4th Street, branch established on 2003/10/07. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $450.9 mil, Deposits: $405.2 mil, headquarters in Northumberland, PA, positive income, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Northumberland Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (57%)
- Electricity (20%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (19%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Coal or coke (1%)
- Other fuel (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Sunbury city (based on Northumberland County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 60.22%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||United Methodist Church||United Church of Christ||The Wesleyan Church|
|Name||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Christian and Missionary Alliance||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Church of the Nazarene||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Northumberland County:||2.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Northumberland County:||0.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Northumberland County:||3.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.92 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||5||$14,612||$35,069||5||$1,425|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$847|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$67,478||$62,287||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$2,125||$25,500||1||$1,169|
|Streets and Highways||7||$18,695||$32,049||1||$1,295|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$4,632||$27,792||19||$5,527|
|Totals for Government||31||$113,077||$43,772||32||$11,685|
4.20% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,554 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Union County, PA||0.61% ($31,018 average AGI)|
|from Snyder County, PA||0.44% ($30,552)|
|from Lycoming County, PA||0.35% ($31,124)|
4.21% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,193 average adjusted gross income)
0.04% of residents moved to foreign countries ($319 average AGI)
Northumberland County: 0.04% Pennsylvania average: 0.06%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Sunbury:
- WKOK (1070 AM; 10 kW; SUNBURY, PA; Owner: SUNBURY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WYGL (1240 AM; 1 kW; SELINSGROVE, PA; Owner: SUNAIR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WRKK (1200 AM; 10 kW; HUGHESVILLE, PA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WPGM (1570 AM; 3 kW; DANVILLE, PA; Owner: MONTROSE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWJZ (640 AM; 50 kW; MOUNT HOLLY, NJ; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WEEU (830 AM; 20 kW; READING, PA; Owner: WEEU BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WMLP (1380 AM; 1 kW; MILTON, PA; Owner: MILTON-LEWISBURG B/CSTG, INC.)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WVCH (740 AM; 50 kW; CHESTER, PA; Owner: WVCH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WZZD (990 AM; 50 kW; PHILADELPHIA, PA; Owner: PENNSYLVANIA MEDIA ASSOCIATES, INC.)
- WPEN (950 AM; 50 kW; PHILADELPHIA, PA; Owner: GREATER PHILADELPHIA RADIO, INC.)
- WHP (580 AM; 5 kW; HARRISBURG, PA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KYW (1060 AM; 50 kW; PHILADELPHIA, PA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Sunbury:
- W289AI (105.7 FM; SUNBURY, PA; Owner: NORTHEASTERN PENN. EDUC. TV ASSOC.)
- WQKX (94.1 FM; SUNBURY, PA; Owner: SUNBURY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WEGH (107.3 FM; NORTHUMBERLAND, PA; Owner: SUNBURY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WVLY-FM (100.9 FM; MILTON, PA; Owner: MILTON-LEWISBURG BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLGL (92.3 FM; RIVERSIDE, PA; Owner: SUNAIR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WQSU (88.9 FM; SELINSGROVE, PA; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA UNIVERSITY)
- WPGM-FM (96.7 FM; DANVILLE, PA; Owner: MONTROSE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WWBE (98.3 FM; MIFFLINBURG, PA; Owner: B-98 BROADCASTING, INC)
- WFYY (106.5 FM; BLOOMSBURG, PA; Owner: RADIO FRIENDZ, INC.)
- WLZS (106.1 FM; BEAVER SPRINGS, PA; Owner: STARVIEW MEDIA, INC)
- WRVH (107.9 FM; WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- W299AF (107.7 FM; CATAWISSA, PA; Owner: SALT & LIGHT MEDIA MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WBGM (88.1 FM; NEW BERLIN, PA; Owner: MONTROSE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WZXR (99.3 FM; SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WBZD-FM (93.3 FM; MUNCY, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WCXR (103.7 FM; LEWISBURG, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WILQ (105.1 FM; WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WGRC (91.3 FM; LEWISBURG, PA; Owner: SALT AND LIGHT MEDIA MINISTRIES, INC)
- WSPI (99.7 FM; MOUNT CARMEL, PA; Owner: H & P COMMUNICATIONS, LTD)
- WBLJ-FM (95.3 FM; SHAMOKIN, PA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Sunbury:
- WLYH-TV (Channel 15; LANCASTER, PA; Owner: TELEVISION STATION GROUP LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- WITF-TV (Channel 33; HARRISBURG, PA; Owner: WITF, INC.)
- WILF (Channel 53; WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: PEGASUS BROADCAST ASSOCIATES, L.P.)
Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population)
Total length: 284 meters (932ft)
Total average daily traffic: 42,007
Total average daily truck traffic: 2,766
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 73 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Sunbury, PA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 54 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Sunbury)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 17 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Sunbury)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 3
|Most common first names in Sunbury, PA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Sunbury, PA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Sunbury, PA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Hyundai||1|
|Decora Cabinetry||2||MasterBrand Cabinets||6|
Sunbury on our top lists:
- #66 on the list of "Top 100 cities with oldest houses (pop. 5,000+)"
- #81 (17801) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Pennsylvania German first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest increase in the number of infant deaths per 1000 residents 1990-1999 to 2000-2003 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 10 patent applications in 2008-2015.