Sunbury: Sunbury Cemetary rarely visited near Augusta House
Sunbury: Bloody spring
Sunbury: Fort Discovery
Sunbury: sunbury steam engine
Sunbury: Beautiful Church In Downtown Sunbury
Sunbury: Hotel Edison In Downtown Sunbury
Sunbury: A picture of Sunbury from on top of Blue Hill
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||38.7 years|
|Pennsylvania median age:||40.7 years|
Zip codes: 17801.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $19,014 (it was $13,350 in 2000)
Sunbury city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $86,863 (it was $63,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $132,333; Detached houses: $155,952; Townhouses or other attached units: $48,376; In 2-unit structures: $92,936; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $67,701; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $53,891; Mobile homes: $48,630
Median gross rent in 2015: $570.
Races in Sunbury, PA (2010)
- 8,77188.6%White alone
- 2402.4%Black alone
- 1771.8%Two or more races
- 250.3%Asian alone
- 200.2%American Indian alone
- 90.09%Other race alone
- 30.03%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Future NE Penn. residents looking for personal opinions and experiences! (268 replies)|
|Moving from Williamsport to Sunbury (1 reply)|
|UPMC to build three (!) new hospitals in city... (46 replies)|
|Pennsyltucky? (77 replies)|
|Looking to stay near Danville PA (7 replies)|
|The PA Coal Region in great decline any thoughts? (56 replies)|
Latest news from Sunbury, PA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (39.9%), American (17.4%), Irish (5.2%), Polish (4.6%), English (3.7%), Pennsylvania German (3.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 12/29/1920
Elevation: 450 feet
Land area: 2.12 square miles.
Population density: 4,585 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Sunbury:
- High school or higher: 78.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.7%
- Unemployed: 5.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Sunbury city:
- Never married: 39.6%
- Now married: 38.2%
- Separated: 4.3%
- Widowed: 7.3%
- Divorced: 10.6%
111 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 32 registered sex offenders living in Sunbury, Pennsylvania as of November 18, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Sunbury to the number of sex offenders is 307 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,061 (1.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $1,124 (1.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Reading, PA (57.9 miles , pop. 81,207).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Philadelphia, PA (105.3 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Shamokin Dam borough, PA (1.4 miles ), Northumberland borough, PA (1.5 miles ), Kapp Heights, PA (1.6 miles ), Hummels Wharf, PA (1.8 miles ), Winfield, PA (2.2 miles ), Kratzerville, PA (2.3 miles ), Selinsgrove borough, PA (2.4 miles ), Snydertown borough, PA (2.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $69,400
- 1998: 4 buildings, average cost: $57,800
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $47,700
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $36,000
- 2004: 2 buildings, average cost: $111,900
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $145,800
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $159,500
- 2014: 1 building, cost: $41,200
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.86 N, Longitude: 76.79 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,208 (+12.5%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,016 (27.0%)
Area code: 570
|Crime rates in Sunbury by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 290.9)||405.4||426.9||462.9||325.3||383.2||416.2||365.5||402.4||315.9||425.9||366.8||199.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Sunbury detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.13|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -987 (-8.5%).
- Manufacturing (26%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Health care and social assistance (8%)
- Construction (6%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (40%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (3%)
- Material moving occupations (16%)
- Production occupations (16%)
- Transportation occupations (10%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (9%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (5%)
- Healthcare support occupations (15%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (12%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Health technologists and technicians (6%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (5%)
Average climate in Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Sunbury-area historical tornado activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 20% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/31/1985, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 37.1 miles away from the Sunbury city center caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/31/1985, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 17.8 miles away from the city center killed 6 people and injured 60 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Sunbury-area historical earthquake activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 86% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 54.1 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 192.7 miles away from Sunbury center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 247.5 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 00:42:43, a magnitude 4.2 (4.2 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 55.4 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 233.0 miles away from Sunbury center
On 4/20/2002 at 10:50:47, a magnitude 5.2 (5.2 MB, 4.2 MS, 5.2 MW, 5.0 MW, Depth: 6.8 mi) earthquake occurred 295.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Northumberland County (16) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 5, Floods: 4, Tropical Storms: 3, Hurricanes: 2, Tropical Depressions: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snowfall: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tornado: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: John P. S. Gobin - Union Army general, Roy Mackert - Football player and coach, Steve Kline - 2005 Major League Baseball player (Baltimore Orioles, born: Aug 22, 1972), Steve Kline (left-handed pitcher) - Baseball player, Franklin Kury - Politician, Jasper Ewing Brady - Politician, Russ Fairchild - Politician, Vern Yocum - Music copyist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Sunbury:
- SUNBURY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (Proprietary, 350 NORTH 11TH STREET)
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER-MANSION (1040-52 MARKET STREET)
- LEADER NSG REHAB SUNBURY (800 COURT ST CIRCLE DRIVE)
- MANORCARE HEALTH SERVICES-SUNBURY (800 COURT ST, CIRCLE DRIVE)
- MANSION NURSING CONV HOME (1040-52 MARKET ST)
- SUNBURY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL SKILLED NURSING FACILIT (350 NORTH ELEVENTH ST)
Airports, heliports and other landing facilities located in Sunbury:
- Sunbury Airport (71N) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 500, Local Ops: 1,500, Military Ops: 100)
- Sunbury Community Hospital Heliport (2PS8)
- Sunbury Seaplane Base (H11)
College/University in Sunbury:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Sunbury:
- Susquehanna University (about 7 miles; Selinsgrove, PA; Full-time enrollment: 2,495)
- Bucknell University (about 9 miles; Lewisburg, PA; FT enrollment: 3,418)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania (about 21 miles; Bloomsburg, PA; FT enrollment: 9,452)
- Pennsylvania College of Technology (about 29 miles; Williamsport, PA; FT enrollment: 5,291)
- McCann School of Business & Technology (about 32 miles; Pottsville, PA; FT enrollment: 3,412)
- Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg (about 40 miles; Harrisburg, PA; FT enrollment: 13,276)
- Lock Haven University (about 41 miles; Lock Haven, PA; FT enrollment: 5,184)
Public high school in Sunbury:
- SHIKELLAMY HS (Students: 1,079, Location: 600 WALNUT STREET, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Sunbury:
Private elementary/middle school in Sunbury:
Notable locations in Sunbury: Cakes Addition (A), Wallace Station (B), East Sunbury Hose Company 1 Station 5 - 6 (C), Friendship Hose Company Station 5 - 5 (D), Americus Hose Company Station 5 - 4 (E), Sunbury Steam Fire Engine Company 1 Station 5 - 1 (F), Rescue Hose Company Station 5-3 (G), Good Will Hose Company Station 5 - 7 (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Sunbury: WEIS MARKETS INC (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemetery: Pomfret Manor Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Little Shamokin Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Sunbury: Memorial Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Danley's Hotel (17 North 3rd Street).
Court: Northumberland County - Juvenile Court Services (4th Market Sts).
(22.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 51.5% for Black residents, 30.4% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 96.0% for other race residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Sunbury in 2010:
- 197 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 170 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 20 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
People in group quarters in Sunbury in 2000:
- 213 people in nursing homes
- 125 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 37 people in other nonhousehold living situations
- 35 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 24 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Banks with branches in Sunbury (2011 data):
- Susquehanna Bank: First & Trust Branc, Sunbury Branch, Sunbury Plaza Banking Center Branch. Info updated 2012/02/28: Bank assets: $14,849.0 mil, Deposits: $10,294.4 mil, headquarters in Lititz, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 308 total offices, Holding Company: Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania: Sunbury Branch at 11 South Second Street, branch established on 1987/07/06. Info updated 2012/01/10: Bank assets: $9,581.0 mil, Deposits: $7,462.2 mil, headquarters in Greenville, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 291 total offices, Holding Company: F.N.b. Corporation
- Swineford National Bank: Sunbury Main Branch at 835 North Fourth Street, branch established on 1876/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $290.7 mil, Deposits: $237.8 mil, headquarters in Middleburg, PA, positive income, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Fulton Financial Corporation
- Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company: Fort Augusta Branch at 1021 North Fourth Street, branch established on 1966/07/21. Info updated 2011/08/08: Bank assets: $76,887.1 mil, Deposits: $60,064.2 mil, headquarters in Buffalo, NY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 808 total offices, Holding Company: M&T Bank Corporation
- The Northumberland National Bank: Sunbury Branch at 403 North 4th Street, branch established on 2003/10/07. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $450.9 mil, Deposits: $405.2 mil, headquarters in Northumberland, PA, positive income, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Northumberland Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Sunbury city (based on Northumberland County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Northumberland County:||2.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Northumberland County:||0.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Northumberland County:||3.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.92 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Sunbury, PA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||5||$14,612||$35,069||5||$1,425|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$847|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$67,478||$62,287||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$2,125||$25,500||1||$1,169|
|Streets and Highways||7||$18,695||$32,049||1||$1,295|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$4,632||$27,792||19||$5,527|
|Totals for Government||31||$113,077||$43,772||32||$11,685|
4.20% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,554 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Union County, PA||0.61% ($31,018 average AGI)|
|from Snyder County, PA||0.44% ($30,552)|
|from Lycoming County, PA||0.35% ($31,124)|
4.21% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,193 average adjusted gross income)
0.04% of residents moved to foreign countries ($319 average AGI)
Northumberland County: 0.04% Pennsylvania average: 0.06%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Sunbury:
- WKOK (1070 AM; 10 kW; SUNBURY, PA; Owner: SUNBURY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WYGL (1240 AM; 1 kW; SELINSGROVE, PA; Owner: SUNAIR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WRKK (1200 AM; 10 kW; HUGHESVILLE, PA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WPGM (1570 AM; 3 kW; DANVILLE, PA; Owner: MONTROSE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWJZ (640 AM; 50 kW; MOUNT HOLLY, NJ; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WEEU (830 AM; 20 kW; READING, PA; Owner: WEEU BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WMLP (1380 AM; 1 kW; MILTON, PA; Owner: MILTON-LEWISBURG B/CSTG, INC.)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WVCH (740 AM; 50 kW; CHESTER, PA; Owner: WVCH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WZZD (990 AM; 50 kW; PHILADELPHIA, PA; Owner: PENNSYLVANIA MEDIA ASSOCIATES, INC.)
- WPEN (950 AM; 50 kW; PHILADELPHIA, PA; Owner: GREATER PHILADELPHIA RADIO, INC.)
- WHP (580 AM; 5 kW; HARRISBURG, PA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KYW (1060 AM; 50 kW; PHILADELPHIA, PA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Sunbury:
- W289AI (105.7 FM; SUNBURY, PA; Owner: NORTHEASTERN PENN. EDUC. TV ASSOC.)
- WQKX (94.1 FM; SUNBURY, PA; Owner: SUNBURY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WEGH (107.3 FM; NORTHUMBERLAND, PA; Owner: SUNBURY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WVLY-FM (100.9 FM; MILTON, PA; Owner: MILTON-LEWISBURG BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLGL (92.3 FM; RIVERSIDE, PA; Owner: SUNAIR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WQSU (88.9 FM; SELINSGROVE, PA; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA UNIVERSITY)
- WPGM-FM (96.7 FM; DANVILLE, PA; Owner: MONTROSE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WWBE (98.3 FM; MIFFLINBURG, PA; Owner: B-98 BROADCASTING, INC)
- WFYY (106.5 FM; BLOOMSBURG, PA; Owner: RADIO FRIENDZ, INC.)
- WLZS (106.1 FM; BEAVER SPRINGS, PA; Owner: STARVIEW MEDIA, INC)
- WRVH (107.9 FM; WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- W299AF (107.7 FM; CATAWISSA, PA; Owner: SALT & LIGHT MEDIA MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WBGM (88.1 FM; NEW BERLIN, PA; Owner: MONTROSE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WZXR (99.3 FM; SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WBZD-FM (93.3 FM; MUNCY, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WCXR (103.7 FM; LEWISBURG, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WILQ (105.1 FM; WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT SABRECOM, INC.)
- WGRC (91.3 FM; LEWISBURG, PA; Owner: SALT AND LIGHT MEDIA MINISTRIES, INC)
- WSPI (99.7 FM; MOUNT CARMEL, PA; Owner: H & P COMMUNICATIONS, LTD)
- WBLJ-FM (95.3 FM; SHAMOKIN, PA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Sunbury:
- WLYH-TV (Channel 15; LANCASTER, PA; Owner: TELEVISION STATION GROUP LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- WITF-TV (Channel 33; HARRISBURG, PA; Owner: WITF, INC.)
- WILF (Channel 53; WILLIAMSPORT, PA; Owner: PEGASUS BROADCAST ASSOCIATES, L.P.)
Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 284m932ftTotal length
- 49,513Total average daily traffic
- 3,127Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 101 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Sunbury, PA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 62 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Sunbury)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 14 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Sunbury)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Sunbury and their reported violations in the past:SHORT STOP MARKET (Population served: 400, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:IRISH VALLEY CAMPGROUND (Population served: 120, Groundwater):
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
- 6 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:SUNBURY AIRPORT CAMPSITE (Population served: 105, Groundwater):
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:UPPER AUGUSTA TWP VOL FIRE CO (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
Past health violations:SHORT STOP MARKET-NORTHUMBERLD (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between JUL-2007 and SEP-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (DEC-13-2007), St Compliance achieved (DEC-13-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-13-2007)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:POINT DRIVE IN (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- 4 routine major monitoring violations
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Sunbury that have no violations reported:
- SHORT STOP MART (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- SHIKELLAMY STATE PARK (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 3
|Most common first names in Sunbury, PA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Sunbury, PA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (62%)
- Electricity (19%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (16%)
- Coal or coke (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Wood (1%)
|Businesses in Sunbury, PA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Hyundai||1|
|Decora Cabinetry||2||MasterBrand Cabinets||6|
Sunbury compared to Pennsylvania state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Sunbury on our top lists:
- #8 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Material moving occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #53 on the list of "Top 100 cities with oldest houses (pop. 5,000+)"
- #81 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Healthcare support occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2007-2013 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #51 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest ground withdrawal of fresh water for public supply (pop. 50,000+)"
- #71 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to other counties in 2011 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 11 patent applications in 2008-2017.