Tallulah: Court House In Tallulah, Louisiana
Tallulah: a lovely day
Tallulah: Franklin Parish Courthouse, Tallulah, Louisiana
Tallulah: Police Station
Tallulah: Confederate Monument and Madison Parish Courthouse, Tallulah, Louisiana
Tallulah: The New Madison Parish High School
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||31.8 years|
|Louisiana median age:||36.0 years|
Zip codes: 71282.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $12,413 (it was $8,324 in 2000)
Tallulah city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $69,089 (it was $38,900 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $510.
Races in Tallulah, LA (2013)
- 5,58675.6%Black alone
- 1,50920.4%White alone
- 1421.9%American Indian alone
- 700.9%Two or more races
- 70.09%Asian alone
|How big a difference, culture wise, is Northern Louisiana different from Southern Louisiana? (157 replies)|
|Fastest Growing LA Metro Percentage Wise? (53 replies)|
|What Louisiana city do you prefer? (40 replies)|
|Louisiana has worst roads in country (31 replies)|
|I-10 or I-20, which is better? (91 replies)|
|Camp grounds, picnic areas or State Parks in or around Rayville, La. (1 reply)|
Latest news from Tallulah, LA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (11.7%), French (2.3%), Irish (1.7%), Italian (1.5%), German (1.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 87 feet
Land area: 2.71 square miles.
Population density: 2,666 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Tallulah:
- High school or higher: 72.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.6%
- Unemployed: 14.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 14.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Tallulah city:
- Never married: 47.4%
- Now married: 28.6%
- Separated: 3.1%
- Widowed: 6.5%
- Divorced: 14.3%
According to our research of Louisiana and other state lists there were 61 registered sex offenders living in Tallulah, Louisiana as of August 30, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Tallulah to the number of sex offenders is 120 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $215 (0.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $236 (0.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Monroe, LA (53.2 miles , pop. 53,107).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Baton Rouge, LA (135.0 miles , pop. 227,818).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (308.4 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Richmond, LA (1.4 miles ), Mound, LA (3.3 miles) , Delta, LA (4.0 miles ), Delhi, LA (4.2 miles ), Vicksburg, MS (4.4 miles ), Epps, LA (4.6 miles ), Newellton, LA (4.8 miles ), Pioneer, LA (5.2 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $87,200
- 1998: 4 buildings, average cost: $106,000
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $106,000
- 2000: 7 buildings, average cost: $116,700
- 2001: 5 buildings, average cost: $124,100
- 2002: 3 buildings, average cost: $123,300
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $134,800
- 2012: 44 buildings, average cost: $162,800
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.41 N, Longitude: 91.19 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +20 (+0.3%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,624 (68.7%)
Area code: 318
|Crime rates in Tallulah by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 281.7)||605.9||415.1||354.1||415.5||457.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Tallulah detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||0.82|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +512 (+5.9%).
- Public administration (19%)
- Health care and social assistance (12%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Construction (9%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (8%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (43%)
- Educational services (16%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (3%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (10%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (10%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Transportation occupations (5%)
- Personal care and service occupations (16%)
- Health technologists and technicians (10%)
- Healthcare support occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
Average climate in Tallulah, Louisiana
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Tallulah-area historical tornado activity is above Louisiana state average. It is 132% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/21/1971, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 16.4 miles away from the Tallulah city center killed 47 people and injured 510 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 12/5/1953, a category F5 tornado 17.9 miles away from the city center killed 38 people and injured 270 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Tallulah-area historical earthquake activity is above Louisiana state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 228.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 199.7 miles away from Tallulah center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 201.8 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 247.0 miles away from the city center
On 2/10/2006 at 04:14:22, a magnitude 5.3 (4.2 MB, 5.3 MS, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 322.2 miles away from Tallulah center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 238.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Madison Parish (9) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 5, Hurricanes: 4, Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 2 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: James Silas - Basketball player, Lou Chiozza - Baseball player, Jimmy Jones (basketball) - Basketball player, Bob Howard - Player of football, Chris Williams - College basketball player (Grambling Tigers), John Little (American football) - Football player.
Hospitals in Tallulah:
- 4-B GROUP HOME (434 CHARLES BROWN ROAD)
- DARROW STREET COMMUNITY HOME (618 EAST DARROW STREET)
- MADISON PARISH HOSPITAL (provides emergency services, 900 JOHNSON STREET)
- PATIENT'S CHOICE HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE OF TALL (10 CROTHERS DRIVE)
- RICHMOND GROUP HOME (100 CAROLINE STREET)
- SHARKEY ROAD COMMUNITY HOME (112 WALACE ROAD)
- SOUTHFORK GROUP HOME (149 AFTON ROAD)
- TWIN OAKS COMMUNITY HOME (RT 3 BOX 48 OLD HWY 65 SOUTH)
Home Health Centers in Tallulah:
- COLLINS HAWORTH HOME HEALTH (310 SOUTH CHESTNUT STREET)
- DELTA HOME CARE, INC. (9 CROTHERS DRIVE)
- HANCOCK HOME HEALTH INC (711 JOHNSON STREET)
- MAGNOLIA OF MADISON HH, INC. (708 LASALLE STREET)
Nursing Homes in Tallulah:
Airports located in Tallulah:
- Scott Airport (Runways: 2, Itinerant Ops: 6,000, Local Ops: 24,000)
- Vicksburg Tallulah Regional Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 4,800, Local Ops: 2,500, Military Ops: 431)
- Red Beard Dusting Service Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 600, Local Ops: 900)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Tallulah:
- Alcorn State University (about 37 miles; Alcorn State, MS; Full-time enrollment: 3,479)
- Hinds Community College (about 47 miles; Raymond, MS; FT enrollment: 9,115)
- Louisiana Delta Community College (about 50 miles; Monroe, LA; FT enrollment: 3,168)
- Mississippi College (about 51 miles; Clinton, MS; FT enrollment: 3,919)
- University of Louisiana at Monroe (about 53 miles; Monroe, LA; FT enrollment: 6,764)
- Jackson State University (about 59 miles; Jackson, MS; FT enrollment: 7,485)
- Belhaven University (about 61 miles; Jackson, MS; FT enrollment: 3,147)
Public high school in Tallulah:
- Madison High School (Students: 436; Location: 1234 Madison High Drive; Grades: 8-12)
Private high school in Tallulah:
Public elementary/middle schools in Tallulah:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Tallulah Jr. High and Tallulah High school no longer exist. These two schools were combined with Rueben McCall Schools. There has been a very high dropout rate. added by D
Notable locations in Tallulah: Tallulah City Fire Department (A), Madison Parish Office of Family Support (B), Madison Parish Courthouse (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Hermione Museum (315 North Mulberry Street), Bear Creek Gaming (Amusement & Theme Parks; 600 Wood Street), A A B Amusement CO Inc (Amusement & Theme Parks; 266 Highway 65 South), Madison Parish Tourism Commission (305 Dabney Street).
Hotels: Holiday Capri Motel (610 East Bayou Drive), Days Inn Tallulah (143 Highway 65 South), Super 8 Tallulah LA (144 Highway 65 South).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2005 was 56.8. This is better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2003 was 27.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 12.9. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 18.7 miles away from the city center.
(22.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 42.2% for Black residents, 100.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 69.0% for American Indian residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 98.6% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.7 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Tallulah in 2000:
- 436 people in training schools for juvenile delinquents
- 143 people in agriculture workers' dormitories on farms
- 41 people in unknown juvenile institutions
- 31 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 30 people in nursing homes
- 6 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Tallulah compared to Louisiana state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Banks with branches in Tallulah (2011 data):
- Tensas State Bank: Tallulah Branch at 8 Crothers Street, branch established on 2006/04/13. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $131.6 mil, Deposits: $109.6 mil, headquarters in Newellton, LA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Tensas Bancshares, Inc.
- Delta Bank: South Cedar Branch at 401 South Cedar, branch established on 2005/04/25. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $222.0 mil, Deposits: $190.6 mil, headquarters in Vidalia, LA, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Central Louisiana Capital Corporation
- Cross Keys Bank: Tallulah Branch at 115 North Chestnut Street, branch established on 1902/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $317.6 mil, Deposits: $252.6 mil, headquarters in Saint Joseph, LA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Bsj Bancshares, Inc.
- Capital One, National Association: Tallulah Branch at 500 East Askew, branch established on 1954/09/20. Info updated 2011/07/01: Bank assets: $133,477.8 mil, Deposits: $97,063.7 mil, headquarters in Mclean, VA, positive income, 984 total offices, Holding Company: Capital One Financial Corporation
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Tallulah, Louisiana:
- Southway Inn, 204 W Cedar St, Tallulah, LA 71282 , Phone: (318) 574-2000
- Holiday Capri, 204 N Cedar St, Tallulah, LA 71282 , Phone: (318) 574-1154
- Days Inn Tallulah, 1603 Hwy 65, Tallulah, LA 71282 , Phone: (318) 524-5200
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (67%)
- Electricity (32%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Tallulah city (based on Madison Parish data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Madison Parish:||1.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|Louisiana:||2.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|Madison Parish:||3.39 / 10,000 pop.|
|Louisiana:||1.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|Madison Parish:||5.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.39 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.92 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||29||$60,066||$24,855||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||0||$0||6||$9,325|
|Streets and Highways||0||$0||18||$15,535|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||1||$1,135||$13,620||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||30||$61,201||$24,480||36||$43,498|
Tallulah government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing and Community Development: $828,000 ($114.76)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $787,000 ($109.08)
Sewerage: $696,000 ($96.47)
Regular Highways: $575,000 ($79.70)
Police Protection: $515,000 ($71.38)
Central Staff Services: $337,000 ($46.71)
Local Fire Protection: $330,000 ($45.74)
Housing and Community Development: $238,000 ($32.99)
Financial Administration: $235,000 ($32.57)
Parks and Recreation: $106,000 ($14.69)
General - Other: $30,000 ($4.16)
- General - Interest on Debt: $165,000 ($22.87)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $184,000 ($25.50)
General - Other: $52,000 ($7.21)
Housing and Community Development: $4,000 ($0.55)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $2,336,000 ($323.77)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $406,000 ($56.27)
Tallulah government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $782,000 ($108.39)
Housing and Community Development: $36,000 ($4.99)
All Other: $7,000 ($0.97)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Housing and Community Development: $237,000 ($32.85)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $329,000 ($45.60)
Fines and Forfeits: $88,000 ($12.20)
Interest Earnings: $61,000 ($8.45)
Rents: $8,000 ($1.11)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,533,000 ($212.47)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $197,000 ($27.30)
- Tax - General Sales and Gross Receipts: $1,089,000 ($150.94)
Property: $562,000 ($77.89)
Other License: $156,000 ($21.62)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $8,000 ($1.11)
Tallulah government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $13,431,000 ($1861.54)
Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $11,153,000 ($1545.81)
Issue, Unspecified Public Purpose: $3,484,000 ($482.88)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $1,206,000 ($167.15)
Tallulah government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Bond Funds - Cash and Securities: $1,210,000 ($167.71)
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $1,510,000 ($209.29)
- Sinking Funds - Cash and Securities: $640,000 ($88.70)
5.07% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($24,284 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Warren County, MS||0.78% ($23,179 average AGI)|
|from Ouachita Parish, LA||0.53% ($18,316)|
|from Richland Parish, LA||0.36% ($30,769)|
5.47% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($24,015 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Tallulah:
- KBYO (1360 AM; 1 kW; TALLULAH, LA; Owner: TIGER COMMUNICATIONS INCORPORATED)
- WJNT (1180 AM; 50 kW; PEARL, MS; Owner: BUCHANAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WSJC (810 AM; 50 kW; MAGEE, MS; Owner: FAMILY TALK RADIO)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WTWZ (1120 AM; daytime; 8 kW; CLINTON, MS; Owner: WOOD BROADCASTING CO.)
- KRJO (1680 AM; 10 kW; MONROE, LA; Owner: NEW SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KNOE (540 AM; 5 kW; MONROE, LA; Owner: NOE CORP., LLC)
- WJDX (620 AM; 5 kW; JACKSON, MS; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- WIIN (780 AM; daytime; 5 kW; RIDGELAND, MS; Owner: NEW SOUTH RADIO, INC)
- WOMN (1110 AM; daytime; 30 kW; FRANKLINTON, LA; Owner: PITTMAN BROADCASTING SERVICES, LLC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Tallulah:
- KBYO-FM (104.9 FM; TALLULAH, LA; Owner: TIGER COMMUNICATIONS INCORPORATED)
- WSTZ-FM (106.7 FM; VICKSBURG, MS; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WMSI-FM (102.9 FM; JACKSON, MS; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WBBV (101.3 FM; VICKSBURG, MS; Owner: BISHOP BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WDBT (95.5 FM; JACKSON, MS; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WMPN-FM (91.3 FM; JACKSON, MS; Owner: MISSISSIPPI AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WUSJ (96.3 FM; JACKSON, MS; Owner: NEW SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KNOE-FM (101.9 FM; MONROE, LA; Owner: NOE CORP., LLC)
- WJKK (98.7 FM; VICKSBURG, MS; Owner: NEW SOUTH RADIO, INC.)
- KMYY (92.3 FM; RAYVILLE, LA; Owner: MONROE RADIO MEMBERS, L.L.C.)
- WRTM-FM (100.5 FM; PORT GIBSON, MS; Owner: COMMANDER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- KGGM (93.5 FM; DELHI, LA; Owner: K.T. ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- W288BB (105.5 FM; VICKSBURG, MS; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Tallulah:
- WLBT (Channel 3; JACKSON, MS; Owner: CIVCO, INC.)
- WNTZ (Channel 48; NATCHEZ, MS; Owner: WHITE KNIGHT BROADCASTING OF NATCHEZ LICENSE CORP.)
- WDBD (Channel 40; JACKSON, MS; Owner: WDBD LICENSE CORP.)
- WMPN-TV (Channel 29; JACKSON, MS; Owner: MISSISSIPPI AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- KNOE-TV (Channel 8; MONROE, LA; Owner: NOE CORP., LLC)
- KLTM-TV (Channel 13; MONROE, LA; Owner: LOUISIANA EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION AUTHORITY)
- KARD (Channel 14; WEST MONROE, LA; Owner: QUORUM OF LOUISIANA LICENSE, LLC)
- WJTV (Channel 12; JACKSON, MS; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 15Number of bridges
- 105m344ftTotal length
- $1,585,000Total costs
- 178,900Total average daily traffic
- 37,625Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 142 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Tallulah, LA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Tallulah)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 48 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Tallulah)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 22
|Most common first names in Tallulah, LA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Tallulah, LA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Tallulah, LA|
|Days Inn||1||Super 8||1|
Tallulah on our top lists:
- #7 on the list of "Top 100 cities with declining populations from 2000 to 2008 (pop. 5,000+)"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000"
- #76 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2015.