Taylorsville: Main Street, Taylorsville KY
Taylorsville: Cagney/Sedlaczek Farm Road
Taylorsville: Cagney/Sedlaczek Farm Clouds
Taylorsville: Main Street, Taylorsville KY
Taylorsville: Cagney/Sedlaczek Farm "Barn"
Taylorsville: Cagney/Sedlaczek Farm
Taylorsville: Taylorsville Kentucky, Court House
Taylorsville: Taylorsville Court House
Taylorsville: Street scene near sunset
Taylorsville: Taylorsville Lake
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||32.0 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.8 years|
Zip codes: 40071.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $15,238 (it was $12,451 in 2000)
Taylorsville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $92,119 (it was $63,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2015: $674.
Races in Taylorsville, KY (2010)
- 66787.4%White alone
- 526.8%Black alone
- 141.8%Two or more races
- 20.3%Asian alone
- 10.1%American Indian alone
|Communities between West Lou and Frankfort (6 replies)|
|moving to kentucky, help (9 replies)|
|Relocating to Louisville from Indianapolis suburb (Avon/Plainfield/Brownsburg) (4 replies)|
|family moving to louisville -highlands or oldham? (10 replies)|
|Someone gave me these dismal statistics... (44 replies)|
|Boating in the Frankfort Area? (10 replies)|
Latest news from Taylorsville, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (43.9%), Irish (12.4%), German (5.6%), English (5.0%), French (1.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 01/29/1829
Elevation: 490 feet
Land area: 0.73 square miles.
Population density: 1,083 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Taylorsville:
- High school or higher: 78.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.1%
- Unemployed: 6.5%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 28.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Taylorsville city:
- Never married: 35.4%
- Now married: 28.4%
- Separated: 2.8%
- Widowed: 10.6%
- Divorced: 22.8%
9 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 17 registered sex offenders living in Taylorsville, Kentucky as of November 23, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Taylorsville to the number of sex offenders is 46 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2000:
|Taylorsville city:||0.5% ($320)|
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Louisville, KY (25.8 miles , pop. 256,231).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (290.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Elk Creek, KY (2.2 miles ), Fairfield, KY (2.7 miles) , Bloomfield, KY (2.9 miles ), Coxs Creek, KY (3.4 miles ), Mount Washington, KY (3.4 miles ), Chaplin, KY (3.4 miles ), Simpsonville, KY (3.6 miles ), Shelbyville, KY (3.7 miles ).
Latitude: 38.03 N, Longitude: 85.34 W
Area code: 502
|Crime rates in Taylorsville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 276.5)||106.7||206.7||155.7||177.8||214.7||132.0||76.2||509.1||419.2||135.5||169.4||207.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Taylorsville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.51|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (21%)
- Wholesale trade (15%)
- Construction (14%)
- Transportation and warehousing (13%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (7%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Information (5%)
- Retail trade (36%)
- Accommodation and food services (13%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Information (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (14%)
- Transportation occupations (12%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Material moving occupations (10%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (8%)
- Architecture and engineering occupations (7%)
- Sales and related occupations (37%)
- Management occupations (17%)
- Production occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (4%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (3%)
Average climate in Taylorsville, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Taylorsville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 55% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 3.4 miles away from the Taylorsville city center killed 3 people and injured 81 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 5/28/1996, a category F4 tornado 9.5 miles away from the city center injured 10 people and caused $101 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Taylorsville-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 77.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 141.1 miles away from Taylorsville center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 148.0 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 132.8 miles away from the city center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 80.1 miles away from Taylorsville center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 139.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Spencer County (17) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 15
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 10, Storms: 10, Tornadoes: 9, Mudslides: 5, Landslides: 4, Winter Storms: 4, Winds: 2, Blizzard: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Shannon Lawson (singer) - Country guitarist, George G. Gilbert - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Taylorsville:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Taylorsville:
- MEADOWS ICF/MR (Hospital, about 12 miles away; MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY)
- GREEN MEADOWS HEALTH CARE CENTER 1 (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; MOUNT WASHINGTON, KY)
- FMC - SHELBYVILLE (Dialysis Facility, about 14 miles away; SHELBYVILLE, KY)
- CRESTVIEW CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; SHELBYVILLE, KY)
- JEWISH HOSPITAL - SHELBYVILLE Acute Care Hospitals (about 14 miles away; SHELBYVILLE, KY)
- NORTH CENTRAL DISTRICT HHA (Home Health Center, about 15 miles away; SHELBYVILLE, KY)
- MASONIC HOME OF SHELBYVILLE (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; SHELBYVILLE, KY)
airports located in Taylorsville:
- Mason Valley Airport (3KY3) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Taylorsville:
- Sullivan University (about 22 miles; Louisville, KY; Full-time enrollment: 5,129)
- Bellarmine University (about 24 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 3,180)
- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (about 24 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,360)
- University of Louisville (about 26 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 16,640)
- Jefferson Community and Technical College (about 27 miles; Louisville, KY; FT enrollment: 7,950)
- Kentucky State University (about 29 miles; Frankfort, KY; FT enrollment: 2,112)
- Indiana University-Southeast (about 34 miles; New Albany, IN; FT enrollment: 5,050)
Public high schools in Taylorsville:
- SPENCER COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 679, Location: 520 TAYLORSVILLE RD, Grades: 9-12)
- HILLVIEW ACADEMY (Location: 404 MAIN CROSS ST, Grades: 1-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Taylorsville:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Radio station: 93.9 FM WFBR, Mt. Washington, KY (Owner: First Baptist Church, Mt. Washington)
Notable locations in Taylorsville: Spencer County Fire Protection District Station 1 Headquarters (A), Taylorsville Fire Department (B), Spencer County Ambulance Service (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creek: Brashears Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Taylorsville: Ray Jewell Memorial Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Kentucky Balloon Loft LLC (88 Elk Park Drive).
Hotel: Eagle's Motel LLC (80 Tanglewood Drive).
Courts: Spencer County Fiscal Court (220 East Main), Kentucky State - Judicial Courts- Circuit Court Clerk (Court House).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 86.1. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2013 was 0.299. This is about average. Closest monitor was 17.9 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 11.0. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 13.4 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 1.31. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 13.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 25.1. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 14.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2007 was 27.5. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 20.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 11.3. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 20.3 miles away from the city center.
(25.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 15.6% for Black residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.9% of all households
- Gay men: 1.2% of all households
Banks with branches in Taylorsville (2011 data):
- The Peoples Bank: at 23 West Main Street, branch established on 1903/02/03. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $110.0 mil, Deposits: $89.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Lake Valley Bancorp, Inc.
- Citizens Union Bank of Shelbyville: Taylorsville Branch at 853 Taylorsville Road, branch established on 1998/11/16. Info updated 2010/06/16: Bank assets: $595.2 mil, Deposits: $497.4 mil, headquarters in Shelbyville, KY, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 15 total offices, Holding Company: Lea M. Mcmullan Trust
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Taylorsville city (based on Spencer County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Spencer County:||0.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Spencer County:||1.79 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||1.79 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Taylorsville, KY Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||5||$3,344|
|Police Protection - Officers||5||$15,905||$38,172||2||$3,326|
|Police - Other||0||$0||1||$664|
|Other and Unallocable||4||$12,158||$36,474||1||$1,205|
|Totals for Government||22||$74,679||$40,734||9||$8,539|
Taylorsville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $962,000 ($1217.72)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $1,307,000 ($1654.43)
Police Protection: $256,000 ($324.05)
Sewerage: $75,000 ($94.94)
Central Staff Services: $45,000 ($56.96)
General - Other: $42,000 ($53.16)
Solid Waste Management: $33,000 ($41.77)
Regular Highways: $33,000 ($41.77)
Fire Protection: $31,000 ($39.24)
Housing & Community Development: $10,000 ($12.66)
Financial Administration: $8,000 ($10.13)
- General - Interest on Debt: $54,000 ($68.35)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $1,324,000 ($1675.95)
Fire Protection: $19,000 ($24.05)
General - Other: $6,000 ($7.59)
Police Protection: $4,000 ($5.06)
Central Staff: $1,000 ($1.27)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $523,000 ($662.03)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $174,000 ($220.25)
Taylorsville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $170,000 ($215.19)
Solid Waste Management: $37,000 ($46.84)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $81,000 ($102.53)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,792,000 ($2268.35)
- State Intergovernmental - Water Utilities: $334,000 ($422.78)
All Other: $47,000 ($59.49)
Housing & Community Development: $1,000 ($1.27)
- Tax - NEC: $257,000 ($325.32)
Property: $94,000 ($118.99)
Public Utilities: $13,000 ($16.46)
Motor Vehicle License: $9,000 ($11.39)
Taylorsville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $3,175,000 ($4018.99)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $904,000 ($1144.30)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Water Utilities: $690,000 ($873.42)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $3,830,000 ($4848.10)
Other, NEC: $851,000 ($1077.22)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $52,000 ($65.82)
Water Utilities: $35,000 ($44.30)
Taylorsville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $469,000 ($593.67)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $443,000 ($560.76)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $288,000 ($364.56)
7.88% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($45,211 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Jefferson County, KY||3.20% ($45,160 average AGI)|
|from Bullitt County, KY||0.91% ($32,561)|
|from Shelby County, KY||0.64% ($39,450)|
7.00% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,591 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Taylorsville:
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WXXA (790 AM; 5 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY)
- WKJK (1080 AM; 10 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WGTK (970 AM; 5 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF KENTUCKY, INC.)
- WSAI (1530 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WVLK (590 AM; 5 kW; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WDRD (680 AM; 1 kW; NEWBURG, KY; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WXRA (1580 AM; 10 kW; GEORGETOWN, KY; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WLAP (630 AM; 5 kW; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WBRT (1320 AM; 1 kW; BARDSTOWN, KY; Owner: CBC OF NELSON COUNTY, INC.)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Taylorsville:
- WTFX-FM (100.5 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WAMZ (97.5 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WJIE-FM (88.5 FM; OKOLONA, KY; Owner: EVANGEL SCHOOLS, INC.)
- WFPL (89.3 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- WJZO (101.7 FM; SHELBYVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRVI (105.9 FM; VALLEY STATION, KY; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF KENTUCKY, INC.)
- WMJM (101.3 FM; JEFFERSONTOWN, KY; Owner: BLUE CHIP BROADCASTING LICENSES II, LTD.)
- WLRS (105.1 FM; SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY; Owner: BLUE CHIP BROADCASTING LICENSES II, LTD.)
- WFPK (91.9 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- WUOL-FM (90.5 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- WASE (103.5 FM; RADCLIFF, KY; Owner: W & B BROADCASTING, INC.)
- W216BM (91.1 FM; OKOLONA, KY; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WPTI (103.9 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WDJX (99.7 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: BLUE CHIP BROADCASTING LICENSES II, LTD.)
- WAKY-FM (102.7 FM; SPRINGFIELD, KY; Owner: WASHINGTON COUNTY CBC, INC.)
- WQMF (95.7 FM; JEFFERSONVILLE, IN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WLSK (100.9 FM; LEBANON, KY; Owner: CBC OF MARION COUNTY, INC)
- WVEZ (106.9 FM; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WSFR (107.7 FM; CORYDON, IN; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WTSZ-FM (105.7 FM; EMINENCE, KY; Owner: METRO EAST CBC, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Taylorsville:
- WAVE (Channel 3; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- W24BW (Channel 24; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: GREATER LOUISVILLE COMMUNICATIONS)
- WBKI-CA (Channel 28; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: LOUISVILLE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WHAS-TV (Channel 11; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: BELO KENTUCKY, INC.)
- WBKI-TV (Channel 34; CAMPBELLSVILLE, KY; Owner: LOUISVILLE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WDKY-TV (Channel 56; DANVILLE, KY; Owner: WDKY LICENSEE, LLC)
- WDRB (Channel 41; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: INDEPENDENCE TELEVISION COMPANY)
- WFTE (Channel 58; SALEM, IN; Owner: INDEPENDENCE TELEVISION COMPANY)
- WVHF-LP (Channel 5; JEFFERSONVILLE, ETC., IN; Owner: JOHN W. SMITH, JR.)
- WLKY-TV (Channel 32; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: WLKY HEARST-ARGYLE TELEVISION, INC.)
- WBXV-CA (Channel 13; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: THE BOX WORLDWIDE LLC)
- WJYL-CA (Channel 45; CLARKSVILLE, IN; Owner: JOHN W. SMITH, JR.)
- WKZT-TV (Channel 23; ELIZABETHTOWN, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
Taylorsville fatal accident list:
Feb 3, 2010 10:21 AM, Sr-44, Jefferson St., Lat: 38.03129, Lon: -85.34293, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
Nov 29, 2010 10:53 AM, Sr-44, Sr-1633, Lat: 38.03034, Lon: -85.35259, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Feb 8, 2003 02:24 PM, Sr-44, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Mar 5, 1994 09:10 AM, 55, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Jul 10, 1977 00:20 AM, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 2
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 53m174ftTotal length
- 18,835Total average daily traffic
- 1,479Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Taylorsville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:27 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Taylorsville, KY)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- TAYLORSVILLE, Lat: 38.047611 Lon: -85.372111, Call Sign: WPVR280, Licensee ID: L00329462
Assigned Frequencies: 956.306 MHzGrant Date: 08/01/2012, Expiration Date: 08/05/2022, Certifier: Marcia D CroweRegistrant: City Of Taylorsville
- LV0122, 683 Town Hill Road (Lat: 38.034972 Lon: -85.334917), Type: Tower, Structure height: 86.9 m, Call Sign: WPXF209
Assigned Frequencies: 5974.85 MHz, 5974.85 MHz, 5974.85 MHz, 5974.85 MHz, 6034.15 MHz, 6004.50 MHz, 6034.15 MHz, 6034.15 MHz, 6152.75 MHz, 6034.15 MHz, 6152.75 MHz, 6093.45 MHzGrant Date: 03/20/2003, Expiration Date: 03/20/2013, Cancellation Date: 03/19/2013, Certifier: Dan MenserRegistrant: T-Mobile License LLC, 12920 Se 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006, Phone: (425) 383-4000, Fax: (425) 383-4840, Email:
- Elk Creek, Lat: 38.094639 Lon: -85.358583, Type: Tower, Structure height: 45.7 m, Call Sign: WQIC977, Licensee ID: L01198668
Assigned Frequencies: 3650.00 MHzGrant Date: 01/08/2008, Expiration Date: 01/08/2018, Certifier: Gerard E Dupont IiiRegistrant: Avolutia, LLC Dba Shelby Broadband, 148 Citizens Blvd, Simpsonville, KY 40067, Phone: (502) 722-9292, Fax: (866) 467-9048, Email:
- Taylorsville, On Snyder Bluff Ridge; 0.3 Km N Of Sr-44 (Lat: 38.035000 Lon: -85.335556), Type: Tower, Structure height: 53.3 m, Overall height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: WQOC256
Assigned Frequencies: 10755.0 MHzGrant Date: 08/09/2011, Expiration Date: 08/09/2021, Certifier: Ronald R SmithRegistrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- 1240 Settlers Trace Rd (Lat: 38.020333 Lon: -85.290500), Type: Building, Overall height: 4 m, Call Sign: WQA303
Assigned Frequencies: 156.425 MHz, 156.450 MHz, 156.800 MHzGrant Date: 11/02/1998, Expiration Date: 10/20/2003, Cancellation Date: 12/21/2003Registrant: Taylorsville Lake Dock Inc, 1240 Settlers Trace Rd, Taylorsville, KY 40071
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:41 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Taylorsville)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Taylorsville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:20 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Taylorsville and their reported violations in the past:TAYLORSVILLE WATER WORKS (Population served: 17,695, Purch surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- 2 minor monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 47
- Hazardous Condition: 51
- Service Call: 1
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Taylorsville
|Most common first names in Taylorsville, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Taylorsville, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (67%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (16%)
- Utility gas (13%)
- Wood (4%)
|Businesses in Taylorsville, KY|
|Papa John's Pizza||1|
Taylorsville compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Total of 28 patent applications in 2008-2017.