We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||34.5 years|
|Illinois median age:||37.2 years|
Zip codes: 61285.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $23,737 (it was $17,261 in 2000)
Thomson village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $94,243 (it was $72,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $108,188; Detached houses: $109,947
Median gross rent in 2013: $567.
Races in Thomson, IL (2010)
- 54191.7%White alone
- 193.2%Black alone
- 61.0%American Indian alone
- 50.8%Two or more races
- 20.3%Asian alone
|Chicago's History? (23 replies)|
|Party on! (9 replies)|
|Feds to write $165 million check to state for unused prison (18 replies)|
|Why did the Chicago residential real estate market slow down sooner in Chicago? (74 replies)|
|Rockford IL good or bad (190 replies)|
|Small-town Iowa girl seeks small town in Illinois (51 replies)|
Latest news from Thomson, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (30.7%), Irish (19.1%), United States (10.4%), English (6.1%), Dutch (4.8%), Scottish (2.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 05/26/1873
Elevation: 600 feet
Land area: 2.21 square miles.
Population density: 260 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Thomson:
- High school or higher: 94.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.3%
- Unemployed: 3.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Thomson village:
- Never married: 32.7%
- Now married: 50.9%
- Separated: 0.2%
- Widowed: 4.7%
- Divorced: 11.5%
6 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 2 registered sex offenders living in Thomson, Illinois as of July 28, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Thomson to the number of sex offenders is 289 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,826 (1.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,973 (2.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Davenport, IA (38.3 miles , pop. 98,359).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Madison, WI (85.1 miles , pop. 208,054).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (125.0 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Fulton, IL (2.7 miles ), Andover, IA (2.8 miles) , Sabula, IA (2.9 miles ), Savanna, IL (3.0 miles ), Clinton, IA (3.1 miles ), Mount Carroll, IL (3.4 miles ), Chadwick, IL (3.4 miles ), Miles, IA (3.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 2 buildings, average cost: $132,000
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $50,000
- 1999: 2 buildings, average cost: $117,500
- 2000: 2 buildings, average cost: $92,500
- 2001: 6 buildings, average cost: $113,800
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $150,000
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $105,000
- 2009: 3 buildings, average cost: $102,700
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $137,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 41.96 N, Longitude: 90.10 W
Area code: 815
|Crime rates in Thomson by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 311.5)||61.8||25.4||25.6||38.9||111.4||58.7||79.9||15.4||44.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Thomson detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.95|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (35%)
- Transportation and warehousing (13%)
- Construction (11%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Utilities (6%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Retail trade (23%)
- Manufacturing (22%)
- Health care and social assistance (13%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Production occupations (28%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (18%)
- Transportation occupations (15%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (8%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Production occupations (18%)
- Sales and related occupations (17%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (13%)
- Health technologists and technicians (10%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (6%)
Average climate in Thomson, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Thomson-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 60% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/29/1981, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 18.5 miles away from the Thomson village center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 1/24/1967, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 7.3 miles away from the village center injured 12 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Thomson-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Illinois state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 269.4 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 246.6 miles away from Thomson center
On 6/28/2004 at 06:10:52, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 MB, 4.2 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 71.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 301.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 268.8 miles away from Thomson center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 255.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Carroll County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 8, Storms: 6, Snowstorms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Thomson:
- HARBOR CREST HOME (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; FULTON, IL)
- CLINTON RETIREMENT VILLAGE (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; CLINTON, IA)
- EAGLE POINT NURSING AND REHAB CE (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; CLINTON, IA)
- MERCY MEDICAL CENTER-CLINTON Acute Care Hospitals (about 9 miles away; CLINTON, IA)
- SAMARITAN HOSPITAL NORTH (Hospital, about 9 miles away; CLINTON, IA)
- THE ALVERNO HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; CLINTON, IA)
- BIG MEADOWS (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; SAVANNA, IL)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Thomson:
- Ashford University (about 9 miles; Clinton, IA; Full-time enrollment: 73,330)
- Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (about 37 miles; Davenport, IA; FT enrollment: 60,376)
- Black Hawk College (about 38 miles; Moline, IL; FT enrollment: 5,086)
- Saint Ambrose University (about 39 miles; Davenport, IA; FT enrollment: 3,053)
- Eastern Iowa Community College District (about 40 miles; Davenport, IA; FT enrollment: 5,507)
- Augustana College (about 40 miles; Rock Island, IL; FT enrollment: 2,555)
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville (about 58 miles; Platteville, WI; FT enrollment: 7,679)
Public elementary/middle school in Thomson:
- West Carroll Intermediate School (Location: 801 South St; Grades: 4-5)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Thomson Community School District #301 is now consilodated to form West Carroll Community School District #314. Students in the High school = 496 added by Tim Atherton
Notable locations in Thomson: Thomson Fire Protection District (A), Thomson Correctional Center (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 79.4. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 33.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 24.8. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 10.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.74. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.0 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Thomson and their reported violations in the past:LYNWOOD LYNKS (Population served: 100, Groundwater):
Past health violations:RIVERVIEW BAR AND GRILL (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JAN-2010 and MAR-2010, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-07-2010), St Compliance achieved (DEC-30-2010)
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JAN-2010 and MAR-2010, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-21-2011), St Compliance achieved (APR-21-2011)
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JAN-2009 and MAR-2009, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-07-2010), St Compliance achieved (DEC-30-2010)
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JUL-2008 and SEP-2008, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-18-2008), St Compliance achieved (DEC-12-2008), St Public Notif received (DEC-12-2008)
- MCL, Single Sample - Between APR-2008 and JUN-2008, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-18-2008), St Compliance achieved (DEC-12-2008), St Public Notif received (DEC-12-2008)
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JAN-2008 and MAR-2008, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-18-2008), St Compliance achieved (DEC-12-2008), St Public Notif received (DEC-12-2008)
- 7 regular monitoring violations
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JAN-2009 and DEC-2009, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-07-2010), St Compliance achieved (DEC-30-2010)
- MCL, Single Sample - Between JAN-2007 and DEC-2007, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (JUN-04-2007), St Compliance achieved (DEC-30-2010)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Thomson that have no violations reported:
- FIN AND FEATHER CAMPING RESORT (151472) (Population served: 60, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- INGERSOLL WETLANDS LEARNING CENTER (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(19.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents)
|This village:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 1.3% of all households
Thomson compared to Illinois state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Thomson (2011 data):
- Savanna-Thomson State Bank: at Main Street And Route 84, branch established on 1920/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $84.4 mil, Deposits: $73.5 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Savanna-Thomson Investment, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (77%)
- Electricity (20%)
- No fuel used (1%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Wood (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Thomson village (based on Carroll County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Carroll County:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Carroll County:||0.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Carroll County:||6.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||9||$625|
|Police Protection - Officers||1||$3,820||$45,840||5||$1,700|
|Streets and Highways||0||$0||2||$1,834|
|Totals for Government||3||$8,820||$35,280||21||$7,334|
Thomson government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $2,913,000 ($5083.77)
Parks & Recreation: $17,000 ($29.67)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $463,000 ($808.03)
Police Protection: $81,000 ($141.36)
Financial Administration: $70,000 ($122.16)
Regular Highways: $25,000 ($43.63)
Central Staff Services: $25,000 ($43.63)
- General - Interest on Debt: $244,000 ($425.83)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $161,000 ($280.98)
Thomson government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - All Other: $30,000 ($52.36)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Water Utilities: $339,000 ($591.62)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $202,000 ($352.53)
Interest Earnings: $42,000 ($73.30)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $269,000 ($469.46)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $124,000 ($216.40)
Highways: $44,000 ($76.79)
Public Welfare: $1,000 ($1.75)
- Tax - Property: $40,000 ($69.81)
NEC: $4,000 ($6.98)
Thomson government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $4,280,000 ($7469.46)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $30,000 ($52.36)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $4,200,000 ($7329.84)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $50,000 ($87.26)
Thomson government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $362,000 ($631.76)
4.27% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,754 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Stephenson County, IL||0.61% ($26,878 average AGI)|
|from Whiteside County, IL||0.48% ($28,719)|
|from Clinton County, IA||0.39% ($32,577)|
5.34% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($31,089 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Thomson:
- KCLN (1390 AM; 1 kW; CLINTON, IA; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC)
- KROS (1340 AM; 1 kW; CLINTON, IA; Owner: KROS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WISN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WOC (1420 AM; 5 kW; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WKBF (1270 AM; 5 kW; ROCK ISLAND, IL; Owner: MERCURY BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WFRL (1570 AM; 5 kW; FREEPORT, IL; Owner: MAYFAIR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Thomson:
- KZEG (94.7 FM; CLINTON, IA; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCCI (100.3 FM; SAVANNA, IL; Owner: CARROLL COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KUUL (101.3 FM; EAST MOLINE, IL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KCQQ (106.5 FM; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KMXG (96.1 FM; CLINTON, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WZZT (95.1 FM; MORRISON, IL; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- WLLR-FM (103.7 FM; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WVIK (90.3 FM; ROCK ISLAND, IL; Owner: AUGUSTANA COLLEGE)
- WLLT (107.7 FM; POLO, IL; Owner: SAUK VALLEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KBOB-FM (104.9 FM; GENESEO, IL; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WSSQ (94.3 FM; STERLING, IL; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
TV broadcast stations around Thomson:
- WHBF-TV (Channel 4; ROCK ISLAND, IL; Owner: CORONET COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY)
- KWQC-TV (Channel 6; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: YOUNG BROADCASTING OF DAVENPORT, INC.)
- WBQD-LP (Channel 26; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: FOUR SEASONS PEORIA, LLC)
- KLJB-TV (Channel 18; DAVENPORT, IA; Owner: QUAD CITIES TELEVISION ACQUISITION CORP.)
- W52BI (Channel 52; STERLING/DIXON, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- W48CK (Channel 48; STERLING, IL; Owner: BLACK HAWK COLLEGE)
Thomson fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- Main & Market Sts (Lat: 41.959472 Lon: -90.101528), Call Sign: KNGF888, Licensee ID: L00022100
Assigned Frequencies: 33.1000 MHz
Grant Date: 04/05/1998, Expiration Date: 04/05/2003, Cancellation Date: 07/06/2003
Registrant: John Krahn Enterprises Inc, 900 Main St, Thomson, IL 61285
- Thomson Correctional Center (Lat: 41.970583 Lon: -90.103750), Type: Tank, Structure height: 34 m, Overall height: 40 m, Call Sign: WPRG941
Assigned Frequencies: 37.3600 MHz, 453.875 MHz
Grant Date: 06/25/2005, Expiration Date: 09/20/2015, Certifier: Lambert P Fleck Iii
Registrant: Illinois State Police, 801 S 7th St - Csb Ste 201-N, Springfield, IL 62703, Phone: (217) 782-7347, Fax: (217) 782-9920, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- YORK SUB, Illinois Route 84 (Lat: 41.978889 Lon: -90.095000), Type: Tower, Structure height: 57.9 m, Call Sign: WQKX414
Assigned Frequencies: 11525.0 MHz, 11565.0 MHz, 11405.0 MHz, 11525.0 MHz, 11525.0 MHz, 11525.0 MHz
Grant Date: 10/15/2009, Expiration Date: 10/15/2019, Certifier: Jeff Harrelson
Registrant: Jo Carroll Energy, Inc, 793 U.S. Route 20 West, Elizabeth, IL 61028, Phone: (815) 858-2207, Fax: (815) 858-5522, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:4
- Call Sign: K0CVG
Grant Date: 11/30/1994, Expiration Date: 11/30/2004, Cancellation Date: 12/01/2006
Registrant: Eugene J Tack, Rr 1 Box 223b, Thomson, IL 61285
- Call Sign: KB9AZT
Grant Date: 09/29/1995, Expiration Date: 08/17/2003, Cancellation Date: 08/18/2005
Registrant: Wayne E Rohr, 10202 Three Mile Rd, Thomson, IL 61285-9716
- Call Sign: KB9TOK, Licensee ID: L01426978
Grant Date: 08/27/2008, Expiration Date: 10/22/2018, Certifier: David L Lawton
Registrant: David L Lawton, 4041 Il Rt 84, Thomson, IL 61285
- Call Sign: N9XLE, Licensee ID: L00255483
Grant Date: 04/19/2004, Expiration Date: 07/09/2014, Certifier: Steve S Kaufman
Registrant: Steve S Kaufman, 4473 Illinois Rt 84, Thomson, IL 61285
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: AMERICAN CHAMPION AIRCRAFT 7ECA (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-235 SERIES (115 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 278AC , Serial Number: 1385-2001, Year manufactured: 2001, Airworthiness Date: 08/24/2001
Registrant (Individual): Jim M Sweeney, 3878 Grandview, Thomson, IL 61285
- Aircraft: BURTON LARRY CHALLENGER II (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX SEE BOMBADIER (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 398LB , Serial Number: CH2-0903-2379, Year manufactured: 2003, Airworthiness Date: 08/27/2004
Registrant (Individual): Steven L Geary, 5494 Riverview Circle Dr, Thomson, IL 61285
|Most common first names in Thomson, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Thomson, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|St Ores||8||79.6 years|
Thomson on our top lists:
- #12 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Fishing and hunting, and forest and logging workers"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Registered nurses"
- #66 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Fuel dealers"
- #72 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of murders to rapes between 2001 and 2006"
- #82 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Metal and metal products"
- #95 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Data processing and other information services"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.