Titusville: Edwin Drake Memorial
Titusville: St. James Episcopal Church
Titusville: Oil baron's house on Main St.
Titusville: OCTRR Train Ride
Titusville: Caboose Motel
Titusville: Winter paradise!
Titusville: just was coming back from pittsburg on my way to shamokin
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||39.0 years|
|Pennsylvania median age:||40.6 years|
Zip codes: 16354.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $18,074 (it was $16,915 in 2000)
Titusville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $70,192 (it was $50,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $576.
Races in Titusville, PA (2010)
- 5,32395.0%White alone
- 961.7%Black alone
- 541.0%Two or more races
- 390.7%Asian alone
- 170.3%American Indian alone
- 20.04%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 10.02%Other race alone
|Titusville Fire (11 replies)|
|Pennsyltucky? (77 replies)|
|Do People Realize Just How Rural PA is? (72 replies)|
|Do all Pittsburghers lack social skills? Or just the ones I've encountered? (22 replies)|
|which one is the top dog: philadelphia or pittsburgh? (316 replies)|
|Pittsburgh revealed as most affordable city to buy a home (84 replies)|
Latest news from Titusville, PA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (23.7%), Irish (13.5%), English (9.6%), United States (7.6%), Italian (4.6%), Scotch-Irish (4.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1199 feet
Land area: 2.91 square miles.
Population density: 1,865 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Titusville:
- High school or higher: 82.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.1%
- Unemployed: 8.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 17.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Titusville city:
- Never married: 32.4%
- Now married: 40.6%
- Separated: 2.1%
- Widowed: 11.4%
- Divorced: 13.5%
80 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 6 registered sex offenders living in Titusville, Pennsylvania as of May 24, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Titusville to the number of sex offenders is 917 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,774 (2.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,092 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Erie, PA (39.4 miles , pop. 103,717).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Pittsburgh, PA (83.7 miles , pop. 334,563).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (262.5 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Hydetown borough, PA (1.8 miles ), Pleasantville borough, PA (2.3 miles ), Rouseville borough, PA (3.3 miles ), Townville borough, PA (3.4 miles ), Riceville, PA (3.5 miles) , Hasson Heights, PA (3.6 miles ), Spartansburg borough, PA (3.7 miles ), Cooperstown borough, PA (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $95,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $100,000
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $266,000
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $80,000
- 2003: 2 buildings, average cost: $82,500
- 2005: 2 buildings, average cost: $278,500
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $150,000
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $150,000
- 2013: 1 building, cost: $55,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 41.63 N, Longitude: 79.67 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,358 (+24.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 857 (50.1%)
Area code: 814
|Crime rates in Titusville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 287.5)||226.9||221.5||221.9||134.5||176.5||231.7||198.9||132.7||198.1||183.0||163.5||135.6||134.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Titusville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.85|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -215 (-3.4%).
- Manufacturing (29%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Health care and social assistance (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Accommodation and food services (17%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Construction (4%)
- Production occupations (17%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Material moving occupations (11%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Transportation occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (17%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (6%)
Average climate in Titusville, Pennsylvania
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Titusville-area historical tornado activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 17% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/31/1985, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 6.2 miles away from the Titusville city center killed 7 people and injured 30 people.
On 5/31/1985, a category F4 tornado 17.4 miles away from the city center killed 16 people and injured 125 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Titusville-area historical earthquake activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 86% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 38.6 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 76.8 miles away from Titusville center
On 1/26/2001 at 03:03:20, a magnitude 4.4 (3.9 MB, 4.4 LG, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 62.0 miles away from the city center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 314.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 210.1 miles away from Titusville center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 327.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Crawford County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 5, Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 2, Tropical Depressions: 2, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jeannie Seely - Female singer, Skeets Martin - Jockey, Helen Jepson - Opera singer, Ira D. Sankey - Gospel singer and composer, John E. Peterson - Politician, Thomas Hazzard - Football player and coach, H. Harrison Haskell - Politician, Harry Jordan - Baseball player, Ralph Dunn - Film actor, Thomas Griffin (baseball) - Professional baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Titusville:
- TITUSVILLE HOSPITAL (Voluntary non-profit - Private, 406 WEST OAK STREET)
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER-TITUSVILLE (81 DILLON DRIVE)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Titusville:
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER-OIL CITY (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; OIL CITY, PA)
- GRANDVIEW HEALTH CARE INC (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; OIL CITY, PA)
- VNA OF VENANGO COUNTY INC HOSP (Hospital, about 14 miles away; OIL CITY, PA)
- NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER, OIL CITY (Hospital, about 14 miles away; OIL CITY, PA)
airports located in Titusville:
- Titusville Airport (6G1) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 2,500, Local Ops: 7,000, Military Ops: 6)
- Paul Personal Use Airport (0PN9) (Runways: 1)
- Shriver Airport (0PN8) (Runways: 1)
College/University in Titusville:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Titusville:
- Allegheny College (about 25 miles; Meadville, PA; Full-time enrollment: 2,249)
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania (about 29 miles; Edinboro, PA; FT enrollment: 6,746)
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania (about 33 miles; Clarion, PA; FT enrollment: 5,771)
- Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College (about 38 miles; Erie, PA; FT enrollment: 4,025)
- Mercyhurst University (about 39 miles; Erie, PA; FT enrollment: 2,888)
- Grove City College (about 39 miles; Grove City, PA; FT enrollment: 2,560)
- Gannon University (about 41 miles; Erie, PA; FT enrollment: 3,760)
Public high school in Titusville:
- TITUSVILLE SHS (Students: 697, Location: 302 E WALNUT ST, Grades: 9-12)
Private high schools in Titusville:
Public elementary/middle schools in Titusville:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Cherry Tree Elementary school closed
Notable location: Titusville Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Titusville include: Free Church (A), Saint Walburgas Church (B), Emanuel Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Woodlawn Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Church Run (A), Pine Creek (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Titusville: Burgess Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Comfort Inn Titusville (511 West Central Avenue).
(32.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 81.2% for Black residents, 41.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 4.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Titusville in 2010:
- 217 people in college/university student housing
- 108 people in other noninstitutional facilities
- 66 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 14 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
- 8 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Titusville in 2000:
- 248 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 90 people in nursing homes
- 28 people in wards in general hospitals for patients who have no usual home elsewhere
- 8 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 4 people in other nonhousehold living situations
- 2 people in religious group quarters
Banks with branches in Titusville (2011 data):
- Northwest Savings Bank: 319 W. Central Avenue Branch at 319 W. Central Avenue, branch established on 2003/06/02; 108 Franklin Street Branch at 108 Franklin Street, branch established on 1896/01/01. Info updated 2009/11/23: Bank assets: $7,975.9 mil, Deposits: $5,985.6 mil, headquarters in Warren, PA, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 172 total offices
- PNC Bank, National Association: Titusville Branch at 123 Diamond Street, branch established on 1967/04/28. Info updated 2012/03/20: Bank assets: $263,309.6 mil, Deposits: $197,343.0 mil, headquarters in Wilmington, DE, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3085 total offices, Holding Company: Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc., The
- The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton: Titusville Branch at 127 West Spring Street, branch established on 1963/05/06. Info updated 2008/11/05: Bank assets: $490.2 mil, Deposits: $416.5 mil, headquarters in Emlenton, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: Emclaire Financial Corp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Titusville city (based on Crawford County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Crawford County:||2.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.23 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Crawford County:||0.68 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Crawford County:||2.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Titusville, PA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||8||$14,641||$21,962||2||$1,437|
|Police Protection - Officers||10||$49,768||$59,722||0||$0|
|Police - Other||0||$0||2||$642|
|Streets and Highways||11||$32,955||$35,951||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||1||$3,397||$40,764||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||45||$153,515||$40,937||8||$6,186|
3.73% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,502 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Erie County, PA||0.82% ($29,060 average AGI)|
|from Mercer County, PA||0.32% ($24,714)|
|from Allegheny County, PA||0.30% ($37,206)|
4.23% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,681 average adjusted gross income)
0.05% of residents moved to foreign countries ($340 average AGI)
Crawford County: 0.05% Pennsylvania average: 0.06%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Titusville:
- WTIV (1230 AM; 1 kW; TITUSVILLE, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KDKA (1020 AM; 50 kW; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WKNR (850 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WNAE (1310 AM; 5 kW; WARREN, PA; Owner: KINZUA BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WTAM (1100 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWKB (1520 AM; 50 kW; BUFFALO, NY; Owner: ENTERCOM BUFFALO LICENSE, LLC)
- WFNN (1330 AM; 5 kW; ERIE, PA; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WHK (1220 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WOYL (1340 AM; 1 kW; OIL CITY, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WKQW (1120 AM; daytime; 1 kW; OIL CITY, PA; Owner: STEPHEN M. OLSZOWKA)
- WRIE (1260 AM; 5 kW; ERIE, PA; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF ERIE, INC.)
- WWVA (1170 AM; 53 kW; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WFRA (1450 AM; 1 kW; FRANKLIN, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Titusville:
- WUUZ (107.7 FM; COOPERSTOWN, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WOXX (99.3 FM; FRANKLIN, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- W218AP (91.5 FM; TITUSVILLE, PA; Owner: PUBLIC B/C OF NW PENN., INC.)
- WCTL (106.3 FM; UNION CITY, PA; Owner: INSPIRATION TIME, INC.)
- WGYI (98.5 FM; OIL CITY, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WKQW-FM (96.3 FM; OIL CITY, PA; Owner: STEPHEN M. OLSZOWKA)
- WXXO (104.5 FM; CAMBRIDGE SPRINGS, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WGYY (100.3 FM; MEADVILLE, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WKZA (106.9 FM; LAKEWOOD, NY; Owner: CROSS COUNTRY COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WAWN (89.5 FM; FRANKLIN, PA; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WHUZ (94.3 FM; SAEGERTOWN, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WFGO (94.7 FM; ERIE, PA; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WQHZ (102.3 FM; ERIE, PA; Owner: REGENT LICENSEE OF ERIE, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Titusville:
- WICU-TV (Channel 12; ERIE, PA; Owner: SJL OF PENNSYLVANIA, INC.)
- WJET-TV (Channel 24; ERIE, PA; Owner: NEXSTAR BROADCASTING OF ERIE, L.L.C.)
- WSEE-TV (Channel 35; ERIE, PA; Owner: INITIAL BROADCASTING OF PENNSYLVANIA LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- WQLN (Channel 54; ERIE, PA; Owner: PUBLIC B/C OF NW PENN. INC.)
- WFXP (Channel 66; ERIE, PA; Owner: MISSION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- W52BO (Channel 52; MEADVILLE, PA; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 7Number of bridges
- 24m79ftTotal length
- $2,000Total costs
- 16,757Total average daily traffic
- 636Total average daily truck traffic
- 21,686Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Titusville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:76 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Fire Dept 315 N Franklin St (Lat: 41.630333 Lon: -79.673944), Call Sign: KCQ258
Assigned Frequencies: 33.9800 MHzGrant Date: 11/20/1996, Expiration Date: 01/06/2002, Cancellation Date: 05/05/2002Registrant: City Of Titusville, 315 N Franklin St, Titusville, PA 16354, Phone: (814) 827-3041
- 1 Mi W Rt 8 4 Mi S (Lat: 41.573944 Lon: -79.705889), Call Sign: KRO343, Licensee ID: L00091463
Assigned Frequencies: 33.8200 MHz, 33.9800 MHzGrant Date: 10/10/2000, Expiration Date: 12/17/2005, Cancellation Date: 03/16/2006Registrant: Cherrytree Township Volunteer Fire Dept, Rd 3 Venango County, Titusville, PA 16354, Phone: (814) 827-1613
- Lat: 41.616667 Lon: -79.666667, Call Sign: WNYF341
Assigned Frequencies: 461.025 MHz, 461.975 MHz, 462.387 MHzGrant Date: 11/10/2011, Expiration Date: 01/21/2022Registrant: Titusville Area Hospital, 406 W Oak Street, Titusville, PA 16345, Phone: (814) 827-1852, Email:
- Rt 8 4.8 Km S (Lat: 41.588389 Lon: -79.685056), Type: Tower, Structure height: 12 m, Overall height: 16 m, Call Sign: KEU891, Licensee ID: L00001988
Assigned Frequencies: 48.1800 MHzGrant Date: 06/13/2014, Expiration Date: 08/19/2024, Certifier: John A RimlingerRegistrant: National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation, 365 Mineral Spring Rd, Buffalo, NY 14210, Phone: (716) 827-2100
- 217 W Spring St (Lat: 41.626444 Lon: -79.676444), Call Sign: KWB918
Assigned Frequencies: 451.325 MHz, 451.325 MHzGrant Date: 11/03/2001, Expiration Date: 12/18/2011, Cancellation Date: 10/21/2003Registrant: Verizon, 1 East Pratt Street 2e-17, Baltimore, MD 21202, Phone: (410) 736-7842
- Lat: 41.628944 Lon: -79.684194, Call Sign: WPWI446
Assigned Frequencies: 467.850 MHz, 467.875 MHz, 467.900 MHz, 467.925 MHzGrant Date: 11/21/2002, Expiration Date: 11/21/2012, Cancellation Date: 01/26/2013, Certifier: James E PahelRegistrant: Federal Licensing Inc, 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:51 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Titusville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:10 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Titusville)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Titusville and their reported violations in the past:OIL CREEK CAMPGROUND RESORT (Population served: 150, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:COUNTRY ACRES PERSONAL CARE (Population served: 49, Groundwater):
- One routine major monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:TIMBER LAKE LODGE (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- 30 regular monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:FATHER & SONS ICE CREAM (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- 5 routine major monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:HALFWAY HOUSE NORTH (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - Between JUL-2006 and SEP-2006, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (SEP-21-2006), St Formal NOV issued (SEP-21-2006), St Compliance achieved (NOV-15-2006), St Public Notif received (NOV-15-2006)
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between JUL-2011 and SEP-2011, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-28-2011), St Public Notif received (OCT-28-2011), St Compliance achieved (OCT-28-2011), St Formal NOV issued (OCT-28-2011)
- 4 routine major monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Titusville that have no violations reported:
- WOODS DOG HOUSE (Population served: 100, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- THE OAKS (Population served: 50, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 12
|Most common first names in Titusville, PA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Titusville, PA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (79%)
- Electricity (15%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (3%)
- Wood (3%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
|Businesses in Titusville, PA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Little Caesars Pizza||1|
Titusville compared to Pennsylvania state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- House age above state average.
Titusville on our top lists:
- #51 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Other Northern Europe (population 500+)"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Food preparation and serving related occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #90 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in wards in general hospitals for patients who have no usual home elsewhere (population 1,000+)"
- #91 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most users submitting photos to our site per 10,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest surface withdrawal of fresh water for public supply (pop. 50,000+)"
- #63 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2010 and 2011 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #75 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to other counties in 2011 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 7 patent applications in 2008-2016.