Two Creeks, Wisconsin
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||43.2 years|
|Wisconsin median age:||42.6 years|
Zip codes: 54241.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $22,099 (it was $17,007 in 2000)
Two Creeks town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $165,519 (it was $117,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $144,125; Detached houses: $149,629; Townhouses or other attached units: $211,377; In 2-unit structures: $102,837; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $73,677; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $10,757; Mobile homes: $33,926; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $45,922
Races in Two Creeks, WI (2010)
- 43399.1%White alone
- 10.2%Black alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- The fastest-growing industry sectors in the Northeast are Construction-related Apr 25
- The decline of the U.S. Agriculture industry visualized Apr 23
- The revenues and net sales of Samsonite Apr 21
- Crowfunding is a fast-increasing market Apr 19
- The number of jobs in Construction is falling across the U.S. Apr 17
|Native Wisconsinites account for over 92% of WI Tourism (11 replies)|
|Topographical Map of Wisconsin... Kinda (6 replies)|
|--The Wisconsin Chat-- (1567 replies)|
Latest news from Two Creeks, WI collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (51.2%), Czech (32.3%), Polish (8.0%), French (6.4%), United States (4.4%), English (4.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 645 feet
Land area: 14.9 square miles.
Population density: 29 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Two Creeks:
- High school or higher: 83.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.0%
- Unemployed: 2.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Two Creeks town:
- Never married: 24.5%
- Now married: 60.1%
- Separated: 2.7%
- Widowed: 5.0%
- Divorced: 7.7%
4 residents are foreign born
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2000:
|Two Creeks town:||1.2% ($1,414)|
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Green Bay, WI (27.5 miles , pop. 102,313).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Milwaukee, WI (88.1 miles , pop. 596,974).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (169.7 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Mishicot, WI (2.4 miles ), Carlton, WI (2.5 miles ), Gibson, WI (2.9 miles ), Two Rivers, WI (3.1 miles ), Francis Creek, WI (3.2 miles ), Kossuth, WI (3.3 miles ), West Kewaunee, WI (3.3 miles ), Kewaunee, WI (3.4 miles ).
Latitude: 44.29 N, Longitude: 87.55 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 920
Unemployment by year (%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (20%)
- Metal and metal products (16%)
- Machinery (8%)
- Repair and maintenance (7%)
- Food (5%)
- Truck transportation (4%)
- Utilities (4%)
- Health care (16%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (14%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (7%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Wood products (5%)
- Groceries and related products merchant wholesalers (5%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (14%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (13%)
- Farmers and farm managers (13%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (9%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (6%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (5%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (11%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (8%)
- Farmers and farm managers (6%)
- Registered nurses (6%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (5%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (5%)
- Accountants and auditors (4%)
Average climate in Two Creeks, Wisconsin
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Two Creeks-area historical tornado activity is below Wisconsin state average. It is 27% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/5/1994, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 10.9 miles away from the Two Creeks town center injured 2 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/27/1984, a category F4 tornado 38.5 miles away from the town center killed one person and injured 19 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Two Creeks-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Wisconsin state average. It is 89% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 404.3 miles away from the city center
On 6/28/2004 at 06:10:52, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 MB, 4.2 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 207.4 miles away from Two Creeks center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 378.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 373.2 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 411.0 miles away from Two Creeks center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 306.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Manitowoc County (6) is smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 4
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 2, Hurricane: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Two Creeks:
- HAMILTON MEMORIAL HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; TWO RIVERS, WI)
- KEWAUNEE CARE CTR (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; KEWAUNEE, WI)
- KEWAUNEE HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; KEWAUNEE, WI)
- ST MARYS KEWAUNEE AREA MEM HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 12 miles away; KEWAUNEE, WI)
- AURORA MED CTR MANITOWOC CTY Acute Care Hospitals (about 13 miles away; TWO RIVERS, WI)
- DAVITA - MANITOWOC DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 14 miles away; MANITOWOC, WI)
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE - MANITOWOC (Dialysis Facility, about 14 miles away; MANITOWOC, WI)
Operable nuclear power plants near Two Creeks:
- 7 miles: Kewaunee in Carlton, WI.
- 10 miles: Point Beach 1 and 2 in Two Rivers, WI.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Two Creeks:
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (about 25 miles; Green Bay, WI; Full-time enrollment: 5,415)
- Saint Norbert College (about 28 miles; De Pere, WI; FT enrollment: 2,324)
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (about 32 miles; Green Bay, WI; FT enrollment: 6,069)
- Lakeland College (about 36 miles; Plymouth, WI; FT enrollment: 2,395)
- Lawrence University (about 42 miles; Appleton, WI; FT enrollment: 2,821)
- Fox Valley Technical College (about 45 miles; Appleton, WI; FT enrollment: 5,682)
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (about 53 miles; Oshkosh, WI; FT enrollment: 10,637)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Two Creeks Town Hall 5128 E. Tapawingo Rd. Two Rivers, WI 1-920-755-2221
Notable locations in Two Creeks: Breezy Acres Dairy (A), Morning Glory Dairy (B), Irish Acres (C), Lee L Farms (D), Strutz Farms (E), East Twin Farm (F), Point Beach Nuclear Powerplant (G), Two Creeks Fire Department (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Two Creeks include: Two Creek Buried Forest State Natural Area (1), Two Creeks Buried State Forest (2), Two Creeks County Park (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 84.3. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 36.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 9.26. This is about average. Closest monitor was 11.1 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2002 was 0.00649. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 14.9 miles away from the city center.
|This town:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
No gay or lesbian households reported
Educational Attainment (%) in 2000
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2000
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Two Creeks town (based on Manitowoc County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Manitowoc County:||1.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Wisconsin:||1.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Manitowoc County:||0.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Wisconsin:||0.38 / 10,000 pop.|
|Manitowoc County:||4.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.05 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.64 / 10,000 pop.|
3.29% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($38,806 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Sheboygan County, WI||0.47% ($39,698 average AGI)|
|from Brown County, WI||0.40% ($30,733)|
|from Calumet County, WI||0.24% ($30,469)|
3.77% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($37,686 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Two Creeks:
- WCUB (980 AM; 5 kW; TWO RIVERS, WI; Owner: CUB RADIO, INC.)
- WNAM (1280 AM; 50 kW; NEENAH-MENASHA, WI; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WTAQ (1360 AM; 10 kW; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WTRW (1590 AM; 1 kW; TWO RIVERS, WI; Owner: WTRW, INC.)
- WHBY (1150 AM; 25 kW; KIMBERLY, WI; Owner: WOODWARD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WTCM (580 AM; 35 kW; TRAVERSE CITY, MI; Owner: WTCM RADIO, INC.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WOMT (1240 AM; 1 kW; MANITOWOC, WI; Owner: SEEHAFER BROADCASTING CORP)
- WNFL (1440 AM; 5 kW; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WSPT (1010 AM; 50 kW; STEVENS POINT, WI)
- WLDR (1210 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KINGSLEY, MI; Owner: FORT BEND BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WISN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSAU (550 AM; 20 kW; WAUSAU, WI; Owner: WRIG, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Two Creeks:
- WZOR (94.7 FM; MISHICOT, WI; Owner: WOODWARD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WHID (88.1 FM; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: BD OF REGENTS OF THE UNIV OF WI SYS)
- WIXX (101.1 FM; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WLTU (92.1 FM; MANITOWOC, WI; Owner: CUB RADIO, INC.)
- WXWX (107.5 FM; BRILLION, WI; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WPNE-FM (89.3 FM; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: WISCONSIN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS BOARD)
- WOGB (103.1 FM; KAUKAUNA, WI; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WQTC-FM (102.3 FM; MANITOWOC, WI; Owner: SEEHAFER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKSZ (95.9 FM; DE PERE, WI; Owner: WOODWARD COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WEMY (91.5 FM; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: EVANGEL MINISTRIES, INC)
- WORQ (90.1 FM; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: LAKESHORE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WAUN-FM (92.7 FM; KEWAUNEE, WI; Owner: MAGNUM BROADCASTING, INC.)
- W215BF (90.9 FM; MANITOWOC, WI; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WLYD (99.7 FM; STURGEON BAY, WI; Owner: MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WAPL-FM (105.7 FM; APPLETON, WI; Owner: WOODWARD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WJLW (106.7 FM; ALLOUEZ, WI; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP)
- WBDK (96.7 FM; ALGOMA, WI; Owner: NICOLET BROADCASTING, INC.)
- W270AJ (101.9 FM; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WRLU (104.1 FM; ALGOMA, WI; Owner: NICOLET BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRKU (102.1 FM; FORESTVILLE, WI; Owner: NICOLET BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Two Creeks:
- WLUK-TV (Channel 11; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WFRV-TV (Channel 5; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: CBS BROADCASTING INC.)
- WBAY-TV (Channel 2; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: YOUNG BROADCASTING OF GREEN BAY, INC.)
- WGBA (Channel 26; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: ARIES TELECOMMUNICATION CORPORATION)
- WPNE (Channel 38; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: WISCONSIN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS BOARD)
- WACY (Channel 32; APPLETON, WI; Owner: ACE TV, INC.)
- W49CB (Channel 49; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WMMF-TV (Channel 68; FOND DU LAC, WI; Owner: PAPPAS TELECASTING OF WISCONSIN, A CALIFORNIA LTD PARTNRSHP)
- WIWB (Channel 14; SURING, WI; Owner: ACME TV LICENSES OF WISCONSIN, LLC)
- W30BU (Channel 30; GREEN BAY, WI; Owner: THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 5m16ftTotal length
- $136,000Total costs
- 12,980Total average daily traffic
- 984Total average daily truck traffic
- 16,138Total future (year 2033) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Two Creeks)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- 6610 Nuclear Rd (Lat: 44.281944 Lon: -87.536750), Call Sign: WGP856, Licensee ID: L00072427
Assigned Frequencies: 456.525 MHzGrant Date: 11/07/2001, Expiration Date: 01/23/2012, Cancellation Date: 11/13/2002Registrant: Wisconsin Electric Power Company, 333 West Everett Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203, Phone: (414) 755-2321
- 6610 Nuclear Rd (Lat: 44.282222 Lon: -87.536750), Call Sign: WNIP216
Assigned Frequencies: 153.695 MHzGrant Date: 02/05/2002, Expiration Date: 04/16/2012, Cancellation Date: 02/09/2012, Certifier: Robert E HelfrichRegistrant: Florida Power & Light Company, 9250 W. Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33174, Phone: (305) 552-2559, Fax: (305) 552-4171, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- TWO CREEKS, 5306 Lehrmann Road (Lat: 44.306667 Lon: -87.569167), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 76.2 m, Overall height: 77.7 m, Call Sign: WPWR543
Assigned Frequencies: 6226.89 MHzGrant Date: 01/08/2013, Expiration Date: 01/09/2023, Certifier: Kenneth R MeyersRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- TWO CREEKS, 2 Mi Se (Lat: 44.280250 Lon: -87.535889), Overall height: 34.1 m, Call Sign: WDE63
Assigned Frequencies: 2172.00 MHzGrant Date: 12/01/1992, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 12/10/1997Registrant: Gte North Incorporated, Mc:hqb07a12, Irving, TX 75015-2210
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- 6010 Nuclear Dr (Lat: 44.270194 Lon: -87.552333), Type: Tower, Structure height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: KUF804
Assigned Frequencies: 156.450 MHz, 156.650 MHz, 156.800 MHzGrant Date: 01/27/2011, Expiration Date: 02/05/2021Registrant: Spectrum Pro LLC, Baraboo, WI 53913, Phone: (608) 356-7257, Email:
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (60%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (34%)
- Wood (3%)
- Utility gas (2%)
- Electricity (1%)
Two Creeks compared to Wisconsin state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.