Uhrichsville: Thanksgiving in Uhrichsville
Uhrichsville: Abandoned Factory
Uhrichsville: Abandoned Warehouse
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||35.7 years|
|Ohio median age:||39.3 years|
Zip codes: 44683.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $17,152 (it was $13,144 in 2000)
Uhrichsville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $76,137 (it was $59,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $153,471; Detached houses: $163,260; Townhouses or other attached units: $155,571; In 2-unit structures: $75,335; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $127,433; Mobile homes: $44,453
Median gross rent in 2016: $650.
Races in Uhrichsville, OH (2016)
- 5,21196.3%White alone
- 551.0%Two or more races
- 480.9%Black alone
- 320.6%American Indian alone
- 50.09%Asian alone
|Best town in eastern Ohio (20 replies)|
|Does Ohio have traditionally southern cultural elements? (45 replies)|
|moving to New Philadelpia area, need help (1 reply)|
Latest news from Uhrichsville, OH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (18.4%), German (15.5%), Italian (14.6%), Irish (9.0%), English (5.1%), Welsh (2.3%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 860 feet
Land area: 2.86 square miles.
Population density: 1,890 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Uhrichsville:
- High school or higher: 79.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 5.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.7%
- Unemployed: 5.5%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Uhrichsville city:
- Never married: 32.3%
- Now married: 39.9%
- Separated: 0.9%
- Widowed: 9.2%
- Divorced: 17.7%
22 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 21 registered sex offenders living in Uhrichsville, Ohio as of March 19, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Uhrichsville to the number of sex offenders is 258 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,020 (1.2%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $779 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Canton, OH (28.4 miles , pop. 80,806).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Akron, OH (47.7 miles , pop. 217,074).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (328.9 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Dennison, OH (1.0 miles ), Tuscarawas, OH (1.7 miles ), Midvale, OH (1.7 miles ), Barnhill, OH (2.0 miles ), Gnadenhutten, OH (2.2 miles ), Roswell, OH (2.3 miles ), Leesville, OH (2.9 miles) , New Philadelphia, OH (2.9 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 14 buildings, average cost: $45,000
- 1998: 17 buildings, average cost: $30,900
- 1999: 2 buildings, average cost: $48,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $50,000
- 2002: 3 buildings, average cost: $83,300
- 2003: 1 building, cost: $108,000
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $90,600
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $165,000
- 2007: 6 buildings, average cost: $55,900
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $145,000
- 2013: 2 buildings, average cost: $50,000
- 2014: 2 buildings, average cost: $50,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.40 N, Longitude: 81.35 W
Area code: 740
|Crime rates in Uhrichsville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 273.7)||250.3||243.3||219.9||196.4||234.3||196.8||209.7||186.2||105.4||126.9||109.8||57.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Uhrichsville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.48|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -72 (-1.3%).
- Manufacturing (34%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Construction (5%)
- Retail trade (22%)
- Health care and social assistance (18%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Production occupations (22%)
- Transportation occupations (14%)
- Material moving occupations (12%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Sales and related occupations (17%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (10%)
- Personal care and service occupations (10%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
Average climate in Uhrichsville, Ohio
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Uhrichsville-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Ohio state average. It is 6% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/8/1969, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 10.3 miles away from the Uhrichsville city center killed one person and injured 14 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 5/31/1985, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 56.6 miles away from the city center killed 18 people and injured 310 people and caused between $50,000,000 and $500,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Uhrichsville-area historical earthquake activity is near Ohio state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 90.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 84.1 miles away from Uhrichsville center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 205.5 miles away from the city center
On 1/26/2001 at 03:03:20, a magnitude 4.4 (3.9 MB, 4.4 LG, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 110.7 miles away from the city center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 159.3 miles away from Uhrichsville center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG) earthquake occurred 206.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Tuscarawas County (10) is smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 6, Storms: 6, Mudslides: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Tropical Depression: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Scott Orlinger - Professional wrestler.
Hospitals and medical centers in Uhrichsville:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Uhrichsville:
- Malone University (about 30 miles; Canton, OH; Full-time enrollment: 2,201)
- Kent State University at Stark (about 34 miles; Canton, OH; FT enrollment: 3,259)
- Walsh University (about 34 miles; North Canton, OH; FT enrollment: 2,553)
- Stark State College (about 34 miles; North Canton, OH; FT enrollment: 7,707)
- Muskingum University (about 35 miles; New Concord, OH; FT enrollment: 2,073)
- University of Mount Union (about 38 miles; Alliance, OH; FT enrollment: 2,302)
- Franciscan University of Steubenville (about 39 miles; Steubenville, OH; FT enrollment: 2,572)
Public high school in Uhrichsville:
- CLAYMONT HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 640, Location: 4205 INDIAN HILL RD SE, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Uhrichsville:
Library in Uhrichsville:
Notable locations in Uhrichsville: Claymont Stadium (A), Big Bend Golf Course (B), Uhrichsville Fire Department (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Claymont Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Uhrichsville include: Christian Temple (A), Lighthouse Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Union Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Little Stillwater Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Dennison Railroad Depot Museum (400 North Center Street), Claymont Public Libraries - Dennison Unit (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 15 North 4th Street), Claymont Public Libraries (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 215 East 3rd Street), Chamber of Commerce (210 East 3rd Street).
Hotel: Best Western Country Inn (111 McCauley Drive).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2009 was 59.4. This is better than average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2003 was 7.34. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 10.7 miles away from the city center.
(30.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 11.8% for Black residents, 100.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 65.6% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Uhrichsville in 2010:
- 63 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 15 people in group homes intended for adults
- 9 people in group homes for juveniles (non-correctional)
- 6 people in residential treatment centers for juveniles (non-correctional)
Banks with branches in Uhrichsville (2011 data):
- Advantage Bank: Uhrichsville Branch at 327 East Third Street, branch established on 1885/01/01. Info updated 2011/03/23: Bank assets: $767.1 mil, Deposits: $634.2 mil, headquarters in Cambridge, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 26 total offices, Holding Company: Camco Financial Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association: Uhrichsville Branch at 127 East Third Street, branch established on 1938/10/10. Info updated 2011/11/10: Bank assets: $1,811,678.0 mil, Deposits: $1,190,738.0 mil, headquarters in Columbus, OH, positive income, International Specialization, 5577 total offices, Holding Company: Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Uhrichsville city (based on Tuscarawas County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Tuscarawas County:||1.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tuscarawas County:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tuscarawas County:||2.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.25 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Uhrichsville, OH Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||12||$9,046||$9,046||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$1,807||$21,684||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||8||$25,522||$38,283||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||4||$12,325||$36,975||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||33||$69,321||$25,208||1||$815|
Uhrichsville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing & Community Development: $384,000 ($71.07)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $462,000 ($85.51)
Fire Protection: $378,000 ($69.96)
Central Staff Services: $334,000 ($61.82)
Housing & Community Development: $276,000 ($51.08)
Regular Highways: $224,000 ($41.46)
General Public Buildings: $173,000 ($32.02)
Parks & Recreation: $30,000 ($5.55)
Financial Administration: $28,000 ($5.18)
Judicial and Legal Services: $23,000 ($4.26)
Health Services - Other: $6,000 ($1.11)
- General - Interest on Debt: $1,000 ($0.19)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $772,000 ($142.88)
Uhrichsville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Parks & Recreation: $30,000 ($5.55)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $54,000 ($9.99)
Interest Earnings: $31,000 ($5.74)
Rents: $3,000 ($0.56)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $652,000 ($120.67)
General Support: $211,000 ($39.05)
Housing & Community Development: $189,000 ($34.98)
- Tax - Individual Income: $1,104,000 ($204.33)
Property: $343,000 ($63.48)
NEC: $93,000 ($17.21)
Uhrichsville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $21,000 ($3.89)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $9,000 ($1.67)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $12,000 ($2.22)
Uhrichsville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $9,000 ($1.67)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,154,000 ($213.59)
3.54% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,261 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Stark County, OH||0.90% ($28,397 average AGI)|
|from Coshocton County, OH||0.25% ($25,681)|
|from Harrison County, OH||0.20% ($24,946)|
3.86% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,395 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Uhrichsville:
- WWVA (1170 AM; 53 kW; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WBTC (1540 AM; daytime; 0 kW; UHRICHSVILLE, OH; Owner: TUSEARAWAS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WKNR (850 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTAM (1100 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHK (1220 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KDKA (1020 AM; 50 kW; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WHBC (1480 AM; 15 kW; CANTON, OH; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WJER (1450 AM; 1 kW; DOVER-NEW PHILADELPH, OH; Owner: WJER RADIO, INC.)
- WRCW (1060 AM; daytime; 5 kW; CANTON, OH)
- WHLO (640 AM; 5 kW; AKRON, OH; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRFD (880 AM; daytime; 23 kW; COLUMBUS-WORTHINGTON, OH; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF OHIO, INC.)
- WJR (760 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Uhrichsville:
- WTUZ (99.9 FM; UHRICHSVILLE, OH; Owner: WTUZ RADIO, INC.)
- W213AJ (90.5 FM; NEW PHILADELPHIA, ET, OH; Owner: VALLEY CHRISTIAN RADIO, INC.)
- W208AS (89.5 FM; NEW PHILADELPHIA, OH; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WNPQ (95.9 FM; NEW PHILADELPHIA, OH; Owner: TUSCARAWAS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WJER-FM (101.7 FM; DOVER, OH; Owner: WJER RADIO, INC.)
- WCDK (106.3 FM; CADIZ, OH; Owner: PRIORITY COMMUNICATIONS OHIO, LLC)
- WOUC-FM (89.1 FM; CAMBRIDGE, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WKDD (98.1 FM; CANTON, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WOFN (88.7 FM; BEACH CITY, OH; Owner: CREATIVE EDUCATIONAL MEDIA CORP.)
- WOGH (103.5 FM; BURGETTSTOWN, PA; Owner: KEYMARKET LICENSES, LLC)
- WOVK (98.7 FM; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKRJ (91.5 FM; NEW PHILADELPHIA, OH; Owner: KENT STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WEGW (107.5 FM; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WTNS-FM (99.3 FM; COSHOCTON, OH; Owner: COSHOCTON BROADCASTING CO.)
- WZKL (92.5 FM; ALLIANCE, OH; Owner: D. A. PETERSON, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Uhrichsville:
- WOUC-TV (Channel 44; CAMBRIDGE, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WDLI (Channel 17; CANTON, OH; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 28Number of bridges
- 166m545ftTotal length
- $1,449,000Total costs
- 135,057Total average daily traffic
- 9,906Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Uhrichsville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:30 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:5
- Twin City Reservoir Hill Mill Towhship Rd 247 (Lat: 40.384222 Lon: -81.333167), Call Sign: KBM922
Assigned Frequencies: 33.9400 MHz, 154.280 MHzGrant Date: 02/05/2013, Expiration Date: 11/30/2022Registrant: Staley Technologies Inc, 1035 Front Avenue Sw, New Philadelphia, OH 44663, Phone: (330) 339-2898, Fax: (330) 339-6362, Email:
- 1/2 Mi W Cr 28 Cr 30 (Lat: 40.393111 Lon: -81.367056), Call Sign: KNDE216, Licensee ID: L00054684
Assigned Frequencies: 31.4800 MHzGrant Date: 06/02/2012, Expiration Date: 07/15/2022Registrant: Dutch Valley Industries Inc, Uhrichsville, OH 44683, Phone: (614) 922-3372
- 101 E Mccauley Dr (Lat: 40.410333 Lon: -81.349417), Call Sign: WQIU313
Assigned Frequencies: 469.212 MHz, 469.037 MHz, 469.237 MHz, 469.062 MHz, 469.262 MHz, 469.087 MHz, 469.287 MHz, 469.112 MHz, 469.312 MHz, 469.137 MHz... (+21 more)Grant Date: 05/14/2008, Expiration Date: 05/14/2018, Certifier: Della R BurrellRegistrant: Panasonic System Solutions Company, 1707 N. Randall Rd, E1-D9, Elgin, IL 60123-7847, Phone: (847) 468-5318, Fax: (847) 574-7614, Email:
- Lat: 40.401667 Lon: -81.344722, Call Sign: WQIU770
Assigned Frequencies: 458.112 MHzGrant Date: 05/20/2008, Expiration Date: 05/20/2018, Certifier: Rick RiegerRegistrant: Staley Technologies, 1035 Front Ave Sw, New Philadelphia, OH 44663, Phone: (330) 339-2898, Fax: (330) 339-6362, Email:
- Lat: 40.381111 Lon: -81.353611, Call Sign: WQSF584
Assigned Frequencies: 159.720 MHz, 159.825 MHz, 160.035 MHzGrant Date: 09/13/2013, Expiration Date: 09/13/2023, Certifier: Bill JohnsonRegistrant: New Wave Licensing Services Inc, 517 Sachs Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0910, Fax: (717) 334-4739, Email:
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1
- Lat: 40.439222 Lon: -81.433444, Call Sign: WPJN748
Assigned Frequencies: 455.550 MHzGrant Date: 08/09/1996, Expiration Date: 10/01/2004, Cancellation Date: 01/16/2001, Certifier: Edward A SchumacherRegistrant: Smithwick & Belendiuk, 1990 M St Nw Ste 510, Washington, DC 20036, Fax: (202) 785-2804
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:23 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Uhrichsville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28R-200 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 40783 , Serial Number: 28R-7435124, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 12/06/1973
Registrant (Individual): Doyle D Harding, 4795 Maple Grove Rd Se, Uhrichsville, OH 44683
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150G (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 4718X , Serial Number: 15064768, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 09/02/1966
Registrant (Individual): James W Robb, 6660 State Route 800 Se, Uhrichsville, OH 44683
- Aircraft: CENTRAIR 101A (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: None
N-Number: 645CA , Serial Number: 101A0156, Year manufactured: 1984, Airworthiness Date: 09/21/1984
Registrant (Individual): John T Zanon, 86431 Tappan Highlands Rd, Uhrichsville, OH 44683
Drinking water stations with addresses in Uhrichsville and their reported violations in the past:TATMANS RESTAURANT PWS (Population served: 100, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:JEHOVAHS WITNESS KINGDOM PWS (Population served: 50, Groundwater):
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In AUG-2008, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (SEP-16-2008), St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-16-2008), St Compliance achieved (FEB-07-2012)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - Between JAN-2007 and MAR-2007, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-21-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-21-2007), St Public Notif received (APR-27-2007), St Compliance achieved (JAN-04-2008)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 2 minor monitoring violations
Past health violations:TINY'S BAR & GRILL INC. (Population served: 30, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2013, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-23-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-23-2013), St Compliance achieved (OCT-23-2013)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In AUG-2010, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-26-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-26-2010), St Public Notif received (SEP-25-2010), St Compliance achieved (JAN-17-2011)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2010, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-15-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-15-2010), St Compliance achieved (JAN-17-2011)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between APR-2010 and JUN-2010, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUN-24-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-24-2010), St Compliance achieved (JAN-17-2011)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In JUL-2013, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-23-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-23-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUL-31-2013)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In DEC-2011, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-28-2011), St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-28-2011), St Public Notif received (JAN-09-2012), St Compliance achieved (MAR-22-2012)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 74
- Hazardous Condition: 71
- Service Call: 12
- Good Intent Call: 11
Incident types - Uhrichsville
|Most common first names in Uhrichsville, OH among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Uhrichsville, OH among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (74%)
- Electricity (23%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
|Businesses in Uhrichsville, OH|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
|Arby's||1||Papa John's Pizza||1|
|Best Western||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Circle K||2||Rite Aid||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||Taco Bell||1|
|Long John Silver's||1||Wendy's||1|
Uhrichsville compared to Ohio state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Uhrichsville on our top lists:
- #15 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest percentage of workers working at home, population 5,000+"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people born in the same U.S. state as the city (population 5,000+)"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Administrative and support and waste management services (population 5,000+)"
- #57 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Healthcare support occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #69 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Material moving occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #51 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to other counties in 2011"
- #60 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest surface withdrawal of fresh water for public supply (pop. 50,000+)"
- #65 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2010 and 2011"
- #84 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 5 patent applications in 2008-2018.