Warsaw, North Carolina
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||28.3 years|
|North Carolina median age:||38.7 years|
Zip codes: 28398.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $13,381 (it was $12,476 in 2000)
Warsaw town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $84,016 (it was $63,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2016: $536.
Races in Warsaw, NC (2010)
- 1,60852.7%Black alone
- 88128.8%White alone
- 280.9%Two or more races
- 100.3%Asian alone
- 70.2%American Indian alone
- 40.1%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Road Construction/Projects in Coastal NC (84 replies)|
|What's with WRAL newscasters? (80 replies)|
|Forum Demographics (58 replies)|
|Do Any Other North Carolinians...well...kinda "hate" North Carolina? (122 replies)|
|Worst towns in North Carolina? (745 replies)|
|Greenville Area Developments (9398 replies)|
Latest news from Warsaw, NC collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (12.6%), American (2.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 160 feet
Land area: 2.79 square miles.
Population density: 1,145 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Warsaw:
- High school or higher: 70.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.4%
- Unemployed: 17.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Warsaw town:
- Never married: 46.8%
- Now married: 26.9%
- Separated: 4.8%
- Widowed: 11.0%
- Divorced: 10.5%
153 residents are foreign born (4.7% Latin America).
According to our research of North Carolina and other state lists there were 22 registered sex offenders living in Warsaw, North Carolina as of April 23, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Warsaw to the number of sex offenders is 147 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,233 (1.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $858 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Jacksonville, NC (42.1 miles , pop. 66,715).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Raleigh, NC (64.7 miles , pop. 276,093).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (381.6 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Turkey, NC (2.3 miles ), Magnolia, NC (2.7 miles ), Kenansville, NC (2.8 miles ), Faison, NC (2.9 miles ), Calypso, NC (3.3 miles ), Rose Hill, NC (3.5 miles ), Clinton, NC (3.7 miles ), Mount Olive, NC (3.7 miles ).
Latitude: 35.00 N, Longitude: 78.09 W
Area code: 910
|Crime rates in Warsaw by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||664.9||862.5||830.6||679.8||482.9||427.1||579.3||315.2||335.7||369.5||370.9||291.9||197.2||320.7||288.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Warsaw detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||4.39|
|North Carolina average:||2.31|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +148 (+5.1%).
- Educational services (22%)
- Construction (17%)
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Other services, except public administration (14%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (10%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (32%)
- Manufacturing (30%)
- Accommodation and food services (20%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (2%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (0%)
- Production occupations (25%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (18%)
- Legal occupations (15%)
- Management occupations (13%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (13%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Personal care and service occupations (3%)
- Production occupations (31%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (17%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Personal care and service occupations (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Community and social service occupations (5%)
Average climate in Warsaw, North Carolina
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Warsaw-area historical tornado activity is slightly above North Carolina state average. It is 13% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/28/1984, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 9.6 miles away from the Warsaw town center killed 3 people and injured 149 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/8/1957, a category F4 tornado 23.4 miles away from the town center killed 4 people and injured 70 people.
Earthquake activity:Warsaw-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below North Carolina state average. It is 89% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 187.0 miles away from the city center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 179.3 miles away from Warsaw center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 262.6 miles away from the city center
On 8/21/1992 at 16:31:55, a magnitude 4.4 (4.1 MB, 4.1 LG, 4.4 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 177.9 miles away from the city center
On 8/6/1994 at 19:54:09, a magnitude 3.8 (3.6 LG, 3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 76.1 miles away from Warsaw center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 208.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Duplin County (14) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 6
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 13, Storm: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Dan K. McNeill - General.
Hospitals and medical centers in Warsaw:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Warsaw:
- Mount Olive College (about 15 miles; Mount Olive, NC; Full-time enrollment: 3,097)
- Wayne Community College (about 30 miles; Goldsboro, NC; FT enrollment: 3,174)
- Lenoir Community College (about 34 miles; Kinston, NC; FT enrollment: 2,555)
- Johnston Community College (about 38 miles; Smithfield, NC; FT enrollment: 3,657)
- Coastal Carolina Community College (about 44 miles; Jacksonville, NC; FT enrollment: 4,502)
- Methodist University (about 46 miles; Fayetteville, NC; FT enrollment: 2,313)
- Fayetteville State University (about 46 miles; Fayetteville, NC; FT enrollment: 5,297)
Public high school in Warsaw:
- JAMES KENAN HIGH (Location: 1241 NC 24 & 50, Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Warsaw:
Public elementary/middle schools in Warsaw:
Notable locations in Warsaw: Warsaw Wastewater Treatment Plant (A), Warsaw Police Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Warsaw include: Calvary Church (A), Hines Chapel (B), Saint Stephens Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Warsaw: Taylor Field (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Duplin County Veterans Museum (119 East Hill Street).
Hotel: Country Squire (748 Nc 24 And 50 Highway).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 58.1. This is better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2003 was 28.8. This is about average. Closest monitor was 8.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 12.8. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 8.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 10.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 8.1 miles away from the city center.
(18.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 53.3% for Black residents, 18.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 38.7% for other race residents, 88.0% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.4 people|
|North Carolina:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.7% of all households
6 people in group homes intended for adults in 2010
People in group quarters in Warsaw in 2000:
- 91 people in homes for the physically handicapped
- 22 people in other group homes
- 5 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Banks with branches in Warsaw (2011 data):
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Warsaw Main Branch at 103 West Hill Street, branch established on 1926/05/24. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- Southern Bank and Trust Company: Warsaw Branch at 114 North Pine Street, branch established on 1966/07/18. Info updated 2011/09/26: Bank assets: $2,039.8 mil, Deposits: $1,658.5 mil, headquarters in Mount Olive, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 66 total offices, Holding Company: Southern Bancshares (N.C.), Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
|North Carolina average:||12.0|
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Warsaw town (based on Duplin County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Duplin County:||2.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|North Carolina:||2.05 / 10,000 pop.|
|Duplin County:||0.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|North Carolina:||0.92 / 10,000 pop.|
|Duplin County:||6.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.84 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.57 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Warsaw, NC Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||9||$10,481||$13,975||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||12||$31,137||$31,137||2||$2,870|
|Police - Other||2||$4,105||$24,630||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$8,317||$33,268||8||$5,731|
|Other and Unallocable||9||$21,195||$28,260||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||38||$84,734||$26,758||10||$8,601|
Warsaw government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $587,000 ($183.67)
General - Other: $554,000 ($173.34)
Regular Highways: $406,000 ($127.03)
Liquor Stores: $355,000 ($111.08)
Sewerage: $287,000 ($89.80)
Solid Waste Management: $282,000 ($88.24)
Central Staff Services: $229,000 ($71.65)
Water Utilities: $123,000 ($38.49)
Fire Protection: $38,000 ($11.89)
Parks & Recreation: $11,000 ($3.44)
Libraries: $1,000 ($0.31)
- General - Interest on Debt: $58,000 ($18.15)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Health: $2,000 ($0.63)
- Intergovernmental to State - General: $3,000 ($0.94)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $73,000 ($22.84)
Police Protection: $20,000 ($6.26)
Regular Highways: $14,000 ($4.38)
Central Staff: $1,000 ($0.31)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,427,000 ($446.50)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $26,000 ($8.14)
Warsaw government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $528,000 ($165.21)
Solid Waste Management: $282,000 ($88.24)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $374,000 ($117.02)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $70,000 ($21.90)
Interest Earnings: $64,000 ($20.03)
- Revenue - Liquor Stores: $357,000 ($111.70)
Water Utilities: $226,000 ($70.71)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $347,000 ($108.57)
Highways: $112,000 ($35.04)
General Support: $107,000 ($33.48)
Housing & Community Development: $0 ($0.00)
- Tax - Property: $899,000 ($281.29)
NEC: $21,000 ($6.57)
Warsaw government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $427,000 ($133.60)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $970,000 ($303.50)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Water Utilities: $405,000 ($126.72)
Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $333,000 ($104.19)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $576,000 ($180.23)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $61,000 ($19.09)
Water Utilities: $22,000 ($6.88)
Warsaw government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,600,000 ($500.63)
6.80% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,629 average adjusted gross income)
|North Carolina average:||7.13%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Sampson County, NC||1.13% ($26,153 average AGI)|
|from Onslow County, NC||0.80% ($34,374)|
|from Wayne County, NC||0.62% ($25,972)|
5.71% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,606 average adjusted gross income)
|North Carolina average:||6.77%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Warsaw:
- WDJS (1430 AM; 10 kW; MOUNT OLIVE, NC; Owner: MOUNT OLIVE BROADCASTING CO.)
- WCLN (1170 AM; daytime; 5 kW; CLINTON, NC; Owner: BROADCASTING GOOD NEWS, INC.)
- WPTF (680 AM; 50 kW; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: FIRST STATE COMMUNICATIONS)
- WRRZ (880 AM; daytime; 1 kW; CLINTON, NC; Owner: WRRZ RADIO COMPANY, INC.)
- WCKB (780 AM; 7 kW; DUNN, NC; Owner: NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WSMO (1120 AM; 20 kW; CAMP LEJEUNE, NC; Owner: CTC MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WFNC (640 AM; 10 kW; FAYETTEVILLE, NC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WGBR (1150 AM; 5 kW; GOLDSBORO, NC; Owner: NEW AGE COMMUNICATIONS, LTD.)
- WFTK (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; WAKE FOREST, NC; Owner: POSITIVE RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- WRNS (960 AM; 5 kW; KINSTON, NC; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WPYB (1130 AM; daytime; 7 kW; BENSON, NC; Owner: BENSON-DUNN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSTK (910 AM; 5 kW; JACKSONVILLE, NC; Owner: EASTERN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WETC (540 AM; 8 kW; WENDELL-ZEBULON, NC; Owner: CAROLINA REGIONAL BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Warsaw:
- WRNS-FM (95.1 FM; KINSTON, NC; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WYMY (96.9 FM; GOLDSBORO, NC; Owner: NEW AGE COMMUNICATIONS, LTD.)
- WERO (93.3 FM; WASHINGTON, NC; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WNCT-FM (107.9 FM; GREENVILLE, NC; Owner: WNCT LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WRAL (101.5 FM; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: WRAL-FM, INC.)
- WKXB (99.9 FM; BURGAW, NC; Owner: SEA-COMM, INC.)
- WTRG (100.7 FM; ROCKY MOUNT, NC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WHQR (91.3 FM; WILMINGTON, NC; Owner: FRIENDS OF PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- WRDU (106.1 FM; WILSON, NC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKIX (102.3 FM; GOLDSBORO, NC; Owner: NEW AGE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WZKB (94.3 FM; WALLACE, NC; Owner: JG & J BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WZFX (99.1 FM; WHITEVILLE, NC; Owner: WDAS LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSFL-FM (106.5 FM; NEW BERN, NC; Owner: WSFL LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCLN-FM (107.3 FM; CLINTON, NC; Owner: CHRISTIAN LISTENING NETWORK, INC.)
- WZUP (104.7 FM; ROSE HILL, NC; Owner: CONNER MEDIA CORPORATION)
TV broadcast stations around Warsaw:
- WECT (Channel 6; WILMINGTON, NC; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WITN-TV (Channel 7; WASHINGTON, NC; Owner: WITN LICENSEE CORP.)
- WNCT-TV (Channel 9; GREENVILLE, NC; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WTVD (Channel 11; DURHAM, NC; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WRAL-TV (Channel 5; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: CAPITOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WCTI-TV (Channel 12; NEW BERN, NC; Owner: EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WUNM-TV (Channel 19; JACKSONVILLE, NC; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA)
- WNCN (Channel 17; GOLDSBORO, NC; Owner: OUTLET BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLFL (Channel 22; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: WLFL LICENSEE, LLC)
- WRDC (Channel 28; DURHAM, NC; Owner: RALEIGH (WRDC-TV) LICENSEE, INC.)
- WRAY-TV (Channel 30; WILSON, NC; Owner: WRAY, INC.)
- WUNK-TV (Channel 25; GREENVILLE, NC; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA)
- WHFL-LP (Channel 56; GOLDSBORO, NC; Owner: FREE LIFE MINISTRIES, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 2Number of bridges
- 5m16ftTotal length
- 11,250Total average daily traffic
- 1,725Total average daily truck traffic
- 22,500Total future (year 2025) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:85 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Warsaw)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Warsaw, NC)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:15 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- WARSAW, Sr 1111 (Lat: 34.990139 Lon: -78.126917), Overall height: 128 m, Call Sign: WMM688
Assigned Frequencies: 2178.00 MHzGrant Date: 03/06/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 04/30/2008, Certifier: Glenn S RabinRegistrant: Alltel Communications, LLC, One Allied Drive, B1f02-D, Little Rock, AR 72202, Phone: (501) 905-8555, Fax: (501) 905-6193, Email:
- WARSAW, 432 Charlie Frederick Rd (Lat: 34.958111 Lon: -78.112222), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 100.6 m, Overall height: 106.4 m, Call Sign: WPOP885
Assigned Frequencies: 6555.00 MHzGrant Date: 08/12/2008, Expiration Date: 09/18/2018, Certifier: Steven T CampbellRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- CR04AW281, 1236 Penny Branch Road (Lat: 35.006639 Lon: -78.145444), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 76.2 m, Call Sign: WQQU977
Assigned Frequencies: 11305.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHzGrant Date: 03/07/2013, Expiration Date: 03/07/2023, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Nextel Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
- DT WARSAW, 1300 Wards Bridge Road (Lat: 35.010167 Lon: -78.037667), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 54.8 m, Overall height: 59.4 m, Call Sign: WQRQ231
Assigned Frequencies: 6345.49 MHzGrant Date: 07/05/2013, Expiration Date: 07/05/2023, Certifier: Steven T CampbellRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- 500'e Of Intersection Of Us 117 An (Lat: 35.028750 Lon: -78.101083), Structure height: 61 m, Overall height: 57.9 m, Call Sign: WGX237
Assigned Frequencies: 7100.00 MHzGrant Date: 10/27/1980, Expiration Date: 12/01/1996, Cancellation Date: 06/11/2000Registrant: Malrite Of North Carolina Inc, New Bern, NC 28560
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: KC4H, Grant Date: 03/12/1997, Expiration Date: 03/12/2007, Cancellation Date: 03/13/2009, Registrant: Mary E Hardison, 101 N Pine St, Warsaw, NC 28398-0216
- Call Sign: KE4EIP, Licensee ID: L00552481, Grant Date: 12/03/2003, Expiration Date: 12/03/2013, Cancellation Date: 12/04/2015, Registrant: Larry N Swanda, 517 Forrest Rd, Warsaw, NC 28398
- Call Sign: NM0G, Licensee ID: L00150695, Grant Date: 11/14/2014, Expiration Date: 11/21/2024, Certifier: Randall L Marion, Registrant: Randall L Marion, 211 E Hill St, Warsaw, NC 28398
- Call Sign: KJ4JNH, Licensee ID: L01467280, Grant Date: 02/17/2009, Expiration Date: 02/17/2019, Certifier: Stephen E Barnette, Registrant: Stephen E Barnette, 1201 Lanefield Rd, Warsaw, NC 28398
- Call Sign: KJ4JNI, Licensee ID: L01467281, Grant Date: 02/17/2009, Expiration Date: 02/17/2019, Certifier: Angela M Barnette, Registrant: Angela M Barnette, 1201 Lanefield Rd, Warsaw, NC 28398
- Call Sign: KM4PJB, Licensee ID: L01985286, Grant Date: 11/30/2015, Expiration Date: 11/30/2025, Certifier: Greg Whitehead, Registrant: Greg V Whitehead, 216 East College Street, Warsaw, NC 28398
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4144J , Serial Number: 28-22468, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 12/20/1966
Registrant (Co-Owned): James W Ii Mclean, 854 Johnson Church Rd, Warsaw, NC 28398, Other Owners: Thomas N Tucker
- Aircraft: MOONEY M20R (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-550-G (280 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 807PJ , Serial Number: 29-0512, Year manufactured: 2008, Airworthiness Date: 06/20/2008
Registrant (Individual): David T Phillips, 323 Vance Phillips Rd, Warsaw, NC 28398
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172C (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8281X , Serial Number: 17248781, Year manufactured: 1961, Airworthiness Date: 10/24/1961
Registrant (Corporation): Swinaire Inc, 364 West Park Dr, Warsaw, NC 28398
Drinking water stations with addresses in Warsaw that have no violations reported:
- MURPHY-BROWN SANITATION-LAURINBURG (Population served: 40, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 45
- Hazardous Condition: 12
Incident types - Warsaw
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Warsaw, North Carolina:
- Village Motel, 509 N Pne St, Warsaw, North Carolina 28398 , Phone: (910) 293-4301
- Holiday Inn Express, 2676 W NC 24, Warsaw, North Carolina 28398 , Phone: (910) 293-2800, Fax: (910) 293-2600
|Most common first names in Warsaw, NC among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Warsaw, NC among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (70%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (18%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (6%)
- No fuel used (4%)
- Utility gas (2%)
|Businesses in Warsaw, NC|
|H&R Block||1||Waffle House||1|
Warsaw compared to North Carolina state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Warsaw on our top lists:
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the physically handicapped (population 1,000+)"
- #13 (28398) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Scotch-Irish first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #32 (28398) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Scottish first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #72 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"