|Median resident age:||29.4 years|
|Florida median age:||40.3 years|
Zip codes: 33873.
Wauchula city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $80,087 (it was $53,000 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $815.
- Hispanic - 2,428 (48.6%)
- White alone - 2,179 (43.6%)
- Black alone - 281 (5.6%)
- Asian alone - 49 (1.0%)
- Two or more races - 42 (0.8%)
- American Indian alone - 17 (0.3%)
- Other race alone - 4 (0.08%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 1 (0.02%)
|Best route to Orlando (Disney) from Naples? (79 replies)|
|What's the deal with hurricanes in this part of Florida? (73 replies)|
|moving to fl from ny li (23 replies)|
|3-4 acre homes near Rt75 Bradenton (16 replies)|
|Garden supplies or co-op in Port Charlote area??? (11 replies)|
|Wauchula? (28 replies)|
Latest news from Wauchula, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (23.9%), Irish (7.3%), German (5.3%), West Indian (4.5%), English (2.3%), Italian (1.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 109 feet
Land area: 2.62 square miles.
|Population density: 1,884 people per square mile||(low).|
For population 25 years and over in Wauchula:
- High school or higher: 70.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.5%
- Unemployed: 7.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 26.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Wauchula city:
- Never married: 35.8%
- Now married: 48.5%
- Separated: 1.7%
- Widowed: 7.7%
- Divorced: 6.4%
1,102 residents are foreign born (9.1% Latin America).
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 36 registered sex offenders living in Wauchula, Florida as of January 27, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Wauchula to the number of sex offenders is 137 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $797 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $722 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Lakeland, FL (35.4 miles , pop. 78,452).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Tampa, FL (49.5 miles , pop. 303,447).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (837.2 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Zolfo Springs, FL (1.9 miles ), Bowling Green, FL (2.5 miles ), Ona, FL (2.8 miles ), Fort Green Springs, FL (2.9 miles ), Lemon Grove, FL (2.9 miles ), Fort Green, FL (3.0 miles) , Gardner, FL (3.7 miles ), Limestone, FL (3.7 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 8 buildings, average cost: $68,600
- 1998: 6 buildings, average cost: $58,000
- 1999: 5 buildings, average cost: $52,200
- 2000: 8 buildings, average cost: $99,000
- 2001: 5 buildings, average cost: $73,900
- 2002: 6 buildings, average cost: $104,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 27.55 N, Longitude: 81.81 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +928 (+18.3%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 669 (29.5%)
Area code: 863
|Crime rates in Wauchula by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||340.3||354.0||543.4||422.3||423.0||400.6||546.4||347.8||330.9||471.5||365.3||222.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Wauchula detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.34|
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +869 (+24.8%).
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (30%)
- Construction (14%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (13%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Utilities (6%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (24%)
- Educational services (17%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Transportation and warehousing (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (8%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (7%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (31%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (7%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (6%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (4%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (4%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (3%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (10%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (9%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (9%)
- Cashiers (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (5%)
Average climate in Wauchula, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Wauchula-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Florida state average. It is 46% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 12/18/1951, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 14.1 miles away from the Wauchula city center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
On 6/6/1969, a category F2 tornado 20.3 miles away from the city center .
Earthquake activity:Wauchula-area historical earthquake activity is near Florida state average. It is 97% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 310.2 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 411.6 miles away from Wauchula center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 383.5 miles away from the city center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 354.3 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 439.4 miles away from Wauchula center
On 3/31/1992 at 14:59:39, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 MB, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 263.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hardee County (16) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 7, Fires: 4, Tropical Storms: 4, Flood: 1, Storm: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Doyle E. Carlton - Politician, Zeke Mowatt - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Wauchula:
Airports located in Wauchula:
- Wauchula Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 4,840, Local Ops: 3,360)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Wauchula:
- Polk State College (about 35 miles; Winter Haven, FL; Full-time enrollment: 7,935)
- Southeastern University (about 35 miles; Lakeland, FL; FT enrollment: 2,407)
- Florida Southern College (about 35 miles; Lakeland, FL; FT enrollment: 2,460)
- Everest University-Brandon (about 45 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment: 7,702)
- Hillsborough Community College (about 48 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment: 19,838)
- State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota (about 49 miles; Bradenton, FL; FT enrollment: 8,012)
- The University of Tampa (about 49 miles; Tampa, FL; FT enrollment: 7,216)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Friday, August 13, 2004. The eye of hurricane Charley swept through here as a Cat 4 hurricane and destroyed or severly damanged 75% of buildings/homes in Wauchla.
Notable locations in Wauchula: Wauchula Plaza (A), Earnest Shopping Plaza (B), Hardee County Fire Rescue Department Station 1 (C), Wauchula Fire Department (D), Wauchula Police Department (E), Hardee County Emergency Management Office (F), Wauchula Police Department (G), Hardee County Sheriff's Office (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Wauchula include: Heartland Community Church (A), Faith Temple Church of God (B), Faith Presbyterian Church (C), Church of God of the First Born (D), Church of Christ (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Wauchula Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Buford Long Grand Reservation (1025 South 8th Avenue), Best Western Heritage Inn & Suites (2727 USHighway 17 North), Colonial Arms Motel & Efficiencies (Highway 17 North).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2011 was 37.8. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2011 was 17.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 24.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Wauchula and their reported violations in the past:CRYSTAL LAKE M H &RV VILLAGE (Population served: 986, Groundwater):
Past health violations:CHRISTMAS TREE TP (Population served: 190, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JAN-2006, Contaminant: Coliform
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In JAN-2006, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR)
- One routine major monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:F.I.N.R. (Population served: 120, Groundwater):
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
Past health violations:STATON'S VIDEO AND GAMES (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In AUG-2005, Contaminant: Coliform
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In AUG-1998, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (2 times from AUG-06-1998 to SEP-30-1998)
- MCL, Acute (TCR) - In AUG-1998, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (2 times from AUG-06-1998 to SEP-30-1998)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In AUG-2005, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In AUG-1998, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (2 times from AUG-06-1998 to SEP-30-1998)
- One routine major monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:ONA MARKET (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
- 4 routine major monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- One minor monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Wauchula that have no violations reported:
- WAUCHULA SUPERMARKET (Population served: 100, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- PINE CONE MHP (Population served: 62, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- ROYAL ORDER OF MOOSE # 1487 (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- LITTLE CYPRESS GOLF COURSE (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(11.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 45.1% for Black residents, 32.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 20.4% for other race residents, 70.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||3.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Wauchula in 2010:
- 94 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 20 people in residential treatment centers for adults
- 6 people in group homes intended for adults
- 5 people in group homes for juveniles (non-correctional)
- 3 people in other noninstitutional facilities
People in group quarters in Wauchula in 2000:
- 67 people in nursing homes
- 21 people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill
- 21 people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill
- 12 people in homes or halfway houses for drug/alcohol abuse
- 11 people in homes for the mentally ill
- 6 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 6 people in religious group quarters
Wauchula compared to Florida state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Wauchula (2011 data):
- Wauchula State Bank: at 106 East Main Street, branch established on 1929/04/01. Info updated 2010/06/02: Bank assets: $576.7 mil, Deposits: $507.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Crews Banking Corporation
- First National Bank of Wauchula: First National Bank Of Wauchula at 406 North Sixth Avenue, branch established on 1960/01/12. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $73.2 mil, Deposits: $62.7 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: First Hardee Holding Corporation
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Wauchula, Florida:
- Peace Valley Motel, 409 N 6TH Ave, Wauchula, FL 33873 , Fax: (863) 773-0332
- Wauchula Motel, Hwy 17, Wauchula, FL 33873
- Tropicana Motel, N US Hwy 17, Wauchula, FL 33873
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (97%)
- No fuel used (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Religion statistics for Wauchula city (based on Hardee County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 69.27%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ|
|Name||Assemblies of God||American Baptist Association||International Church of the Foursquare Gospel||Seventh-Day Adventist Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hardee County:||2.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.35 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hardee County:||3.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hardee County:||4.54 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||2.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$15,695||$47,085||7||$7,771|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$53,178||$45,581||3||$4,326|
|Police - Other||5||$11,411||$27,386||4||$4,539|
|Streets and Highways||1||$2,382||$28,584||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||9||$16,426||$21,901||1||$531|
|Parks and Recreation||7||$12,518||$21,459||0||$0|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||2||$5,655||$33,930||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||3||$10,032||$40,128||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||157||$442,972||$33,858||27||$30,205|
7.22% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 200529,449 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Polk County, FL||0.99% ($30,882 average AGI)|
|from Highlands County, FL||0.81% ($48,446)|
|from Hillsborough County, FL||0.48% ($26,909)|
7.42% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 200632,879 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Wauchula:
- WAUC (1310 AM; 5 kW; WAUCHULA, FL; Owner: MARVINA ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WQYK (1010 AM; 50 kW; SEFFNER, FL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF TAMPA)
- WFLF (540 AM; 50 kW; PINE HILLS, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WQTM (740 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WMGG (820 AM; 50 kW; LARGO, FL; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF ST. PETERSBURG LICENSEE)
- WDYZ (990 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WHOO (1080 AM; daytime; 35 kW; KISSIMMEE, FL; Owner: GENESIS COMMUNICATIONS I, INC.)
- WJCM (1050 AM; 5 kW; SEBRING, FL; Owner: COHAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- WFLA (970 AM; 25 kW; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WLCC (760 AM; 10 kW; BRANDON, FL; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TAMPA LICENSEE)
- WJNA (640 AM; 38 kW; ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL; Owner: SOUTH FLORIDA RADIO, INC.)
- WHNZ (1250 AM; 25 kW; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WONQ (1030 AM; 45 kW; OVIEDO, FL; Owner: FLORIDA BROADCASTERS)
Strongest FM radio stations in Wauchula:
- WWRZ (98.3 FM; FORT MEADE, FL; Owner: HALL COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WSJT (94.1 FM; LAKELAND, FL; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WHPT (102.5 FM; SARASOTA, FL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WWRM (94.9 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WPOI (101.5 FM; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WZZS (106.9 FM; ZOLFO SPRINGS, FL; Owner: HEARTLAND BROADCASTING CORP)
- WFLZ-FM (93.3 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WMTX (100.7 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WQYK-FM (99.5 FM; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF FLORIDA)
- WTBT (103.5 FM; BRADENTON, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WPCV (97.5 FM; WINTER HAVEN, FL; Owner: HALL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WWOJ (99.1 FM; AVON PARK, FL; Owner: COHAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- WBVM (90.5 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: BISHOP OF THE DIOCESE/ST. PETERSBURG)
- WUSF (89.7 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF S. FLORIDA)
- WRBQ-FM (104.7 FM; TAMPA, FL; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WINK-FM (96.9 FM; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: FORT MYERS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WZSP (105.3 FM; NOCATEE, FL; Owner: HEARTLAND BROADCASTING CORP.)
- W207AY (89.3 FM; SEBRING, FL; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WWLL (105.7 FM; SEBRING, FL; Owner: COHAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Wauchula:
- WMOR-TV (Channel 32; LAKELAND, FL; Owner: WMOR-TV COMPANY)
- WEDU (Channel 3; TAMPA, FL; Owner: FLORIDA WEST COAST PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WXPX (Channel 66; BRADENTON, FL; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATION LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WTOG (Channel 44; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC.)
- WFLA-TV (Channel 8; TAMPA, FL; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WFTS-TV (Channel 28; TAMPA, FL; Owner: TAMPA BAY TELEVISION, INC.)
- WTVT (Channel 13; TAMPA, FL; Owner: TVT LICENSE, INC.)
- WUSF-TV (Channel 16; TAMPA, FL; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA)
- WTTA (Channel 38; ST. PETERSBURG, FL; Owner: BAY TELEVISION, INC.)
- WFTT (Channel 50; TAMPA, FL; Owner: TELEFUTURA TAMPA LLC)
- WCLF (Channel 22; CLEARWATER, FL; Owner: CHRISTIAN TELEVISION CORPORATION, INC.)
- WTAM-LP (Channel 6; TAMPA, FL; Owner: U.S. INTERACTIVE, L.L.C.)
- WINK-TV (Channel 11; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: FORT MYERS BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WVEA-TV (Channel 62; VENICE, FL; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WBBH-TV (Channel 20; FORT MYERS, FL; Owner: WATERMAN BROADCASTING CORP. OF FLORIDA)
- WTVK (Channel 46; NAPLES, FL; Owner: ACME TELEVISION LICENSES OF FLORIDA, LLC)
- WFTX (Channel 36; CAPE CORAL, FL; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WWSB (Channel 40; SARASOTA, FL; Owner: SOUTHERN BROADCAST CORPORATION OF SARASOTA)
- WRXY-TV (Channel 49; TICE, FL; Owner: WEST COAST CHRISTIAN TELEVISION, INC)
- W56EB (Channel 56; TAMPA, FL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- W27AE (Channel 27; SEBRING, FL; Owner: VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC.)
- Fatal accident count: 45
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 81
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 13
- Fatalities: 55
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 172
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 6
- Fatal accident count: 166
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 255
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 54
- Fatalities: 180
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 442
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 31
Total length: 12 meters (39ft)
Total average daily traffic: 6,664
Total average daily truck traffic: 237
Total future (year 2029) average daily traffic: 8,040
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 126 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Wauchula, FL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 22 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 18 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Wauchula)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Wauchula)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 29 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 4
|Most common first names in Wauchula, FL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Wauchula, FL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Wauchula, FL|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Little Caesars Pizza||1|
|Circle K||2||SONIC Drive-In||1|
|Jones New York||1||Walmart||1|
Wauchula on our top lists:
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of rapes to murders between 2001 and 2006"
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Information and record clerks except customer service representatives"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill"
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill"
- #67 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Waiters and waitresses"
- #100 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the mentally ill"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2015.