|Median resident age:||27.7 years|
|Pennsylvania median age:||40.1 years|
Zip codes: 15370.
Waynesburg borough income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $81,453 (it was $62,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $564.
- White alone - 4,129 (96.9%)
- Two or more races - 35 (0.8%)
- Black alone - 30 (0.7%)
- Asian alone - 15 (0.4%)
- American Indian alone - 13 (0.3%)
- Hispanic - 2 (0.05%)
|Pitt football (333 replies)|
|Waynesburg, PA (Photo Tour) (8 replies)|
|Any low cost of living outside of Pittsburgh? Waynesburg? (7 replies)|
|Waynesburg: historic downtown undergoing renovation (0 replies)|
|Rank Pennsylvania's Cities (491 replies)|
|Taco Bell and Burger King (154 replies)|
Latest news from Waynesburg, PA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (20.3%), Irish (16.1%), English (12.3%), United States (6.6%), Italian (5.6%), Polish (5.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 01/20/1816
Elevation: 1034 feet
Land area: 0.83 square miles.Population density: 4,963 people per square mile (average).
For population 25 years and over in Waynesburg:
- High school or higher: 94.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 26.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 9.6%
- Unemployed: 20.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Waynesburg borough:
- Never married: 47.6%
- Now married: 34.6%
- Separated: 4.4%
- Widowed: 4.5%
- Divorced: 8.9%
55 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 51 registered sex offenders living in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania as of January 31, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Waynesburg to the number of sex offenders is 81 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,967 (2.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,709 (2.2%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Pittsburgh, PA (39.2 miles , pop. 334,563).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (267.3 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: West Waynesburg, PA (1.0 miles ), Rogersville, PA (2.2 miles ), Mather, PA (2.5 miles ), Marianna borough, PA (3.0 miles ), Clarksville borough, PA (3.0 miles ), Rices Landing borough, PA (3.3 miles ), Carmichaels borough, PA (3.3 miles ), Deemston borough, PA (3.4 miles ).
Latitude: 39.90 N, Longitude: 80.19 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,682 (+64.1%)
Workers who live and work in this borough: 929 (48.0%)
Area code: 724
|Crime rates in Waynesburg by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||180.9||143.0||135.0||185.0||140.6||135.0||99.3||155.2||168.8||148.9||144.1||159.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Waynesburg detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.62|
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -229 (-5.2%).
- Accommodation and food services (17%)
- Construction (15%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (9%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (7%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (28%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Other services, except public administration (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Wholesale trade (3%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (7%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (6%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (4%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (4%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (10%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (8%)
- Cashiers (6%)
- Waiters and waitresses (5%)
- Registered nurses (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Health technologists and technicians (5%)
Average climate in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Waynesburg-area historical tornado activity is below Pennsylvania state average. It is 43% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/3/1980, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 29.6 miles away from the Waynesburg borough center injured 19 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 8/3/1963, a category F3 tornado 33.4 miles away from the borough center killed 2 people and injured 70 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Waynesburg-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Pennsylvania state average. It is 83% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 110.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 128.5 miles away from Waynesburg center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 233.3 miles away from the city center
On 1/26/2001 at 03:03:20, a magnitude 4.4 (3.9 MB, 4.4 LG, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 145.0 miles away from the city center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 201.7 miles away from Waynesburg center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 221.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Greene County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Snowstorms: 2, Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Tropical Depression: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Josh Koscheck - Martial artist, Arthur I. Boreman - Politician, Edward Shimborske, Jr. - Graphic designer, Bill George (American football player) - Football player, Dave Palone - Harness racer, Leon Pettit - Major League Baseball pitcher, Pete Knisely - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Waynesburg:
- SOUTHWEST REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (Proprietary, provides emergency services, 350 BONAR AVENUE)
- DAVITA - WAYNESBURG DIALYSIS (248 ELM DRIVE)
- SOUTHWESTERN HOME CARE (265 ELM DRIVE SUITE 2)
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER-WAYNESBURG (300 CENTER AVENUE)
- GREENE CNTY HOME/CURRY MEMORIAL (RD 2 BOX 60)
- GREENE HEALTH CARE CNTR (300 CENTER AVE)
- ROLLING MEADOWS (107 CURRY ROAD)
Airports located in Waynesburg:
- Greene County Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 150, Itinerant Ops: 3,311, Local Ops: 10,436, Military Ops: 12)
Colleges/Universities in Waynesburg:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Waynesburg:
- California University of Pennsylvania (about 20 miles; California, PA; Full-time enrollment: 7,773)
- West Virginia University (about 22 miles; Morgantown, WV; FT enrollment: 27,429)
- Fairmont State University (about 29 miles; Fairmont, WV; FT enrollment: 3,714)
- West Liberty University (about 29 miles; West Liberty, WV; FT enrollment: 2,728)
- Pittsburgh Technical Institute (about 37 miles; Oakdale, PA; FT enrollment: 2,805)
- Point Park University (about 39 miles; Pittsburgh, PA; FT enrollment: 3,525)
- Duquesne University (about 39 miles; Pittsburgh, PA; FT enrollment: 8,211)
Public high schools in Waynesburg:
- Waynesburg Central Elementary School (Students: 812; Location: 90 Zimmerman Dr; Grades: PK-12)
- Waynesburg Central High School (Students: 708; Location: 30 Zimmerman Dr; Grades: PK-12)
- Miller Ms School (Students: 520; Location: 126 E Lincoln St; Grades: PK-12)
- Greene County Ctc School (Students: 380; Location: 60 Zimmerman Drive; Grades: PK-12)
- West Greene High School (Students: 296; Location: 1352 Hargus Creek Rd; Grades: PK-12)
- West Greene Ms School (Students: 241; Location: 1352 Hargus Creek Rd; Grades: PK-12)
Private high school in Waynesburg:
Notable locations in Waynesburg: Carl D Johnson Commons (A), Alumni Conference Building (B), Behl Humanites Building (C), Burns Hall (D), Denny Hall (E), Eberty Library (F), Goodwin House (G), Marisa Fieldhouse (H), Paul R Stewart Museum (I), Paul R Stewart Science Center (J), Pollock Hall (K), President's Home - Waynesburg College (L), Ray Hall (M), Stover Campus Center (N), Waynesburg Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Company (O). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Green Mount Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Toll Gate Run (A), Purman Run (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Waynesburg include: Veterans Memorial Plaza (1), College Field (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Greene County Historical Society Museum (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 918 Rolling Meadows Road), Cornerstone Genealogical Society (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 144 East Greene Street).
Hotels: Comfort Inn Waynesburg (100 Comfort Lane), Econo Lodge Waynesburg (350 Miller Lane), Comfort Inn (100 Comfort Lane).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 94.4. This is worse than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2012 was 0.280. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.4 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 8.36. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 7.4 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 1.97. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 28.9. This is about average. Closest monitor was 7.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 17.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 22.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 8.93. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.3 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 0.00478. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 17.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Waynesburg and their reported violations in the past:LONE PINE STOP #1 (Population served: 100, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring, Source Water (GWR) - Between MAY-23-2011 and JUN-23-2011, Contaminant: E. COLI. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-07-2011), St Compliance achieved (AUG-10-2011)
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
(22.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 28.6% for Black residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This borough:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
People in group quarters in Waynesburg in 2010:
- 837 people in college/university student housing
- 16 people in other noninstitutional facilities
- 10 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Waynesburg in 2000:
- 515 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 18 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 14 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 9 people in nursing homes
- 2 people in religious group quarters
Waynesburg compared to Pennsylvania state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
Banks with branches in Waynesburg (2011 data):
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Greene Co: First Federal Savings And Loan Assoc at 25 East High St, branch established on 1924/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $839.5 mil, Deposits: $723.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 5 total offices
- PNC Bank, National Association: Waynesburg Branch at 77 West High Street, branch established on 1962/11/05. Info updated 2012/03/20: Bank assets: $263,309.6 mil, Deposits: $197,343.0 mil, headquarters in Wilmington, DE, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3085 total offices, Holding Company: Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc., The
- Woodforest National Bank: Waynesburg Pa Walmart Branch at 405 Murtha Drive, branch established on 2009/03/18. Info updated 2011/05/10: Bank assets: $3,488.9 mil, Deposits: $3,097.6 mil, headquarters in Houston, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 766 total offices, Holding Company: Woodforest Financial Group Employee Stock Ownership Plan (With 401(K) Provisions) (Amended And
- Community Bank: Waynesburg Branch at 30 West Greene Street, branch established on 1980/07/01. Info updated 2009/11/19: Bank assets: $533.5 mil, Deposits: $450.9 mil, headquarters in Carmichaels, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 11 total offices, Holding Company: Cb Financial Services, Inc.
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania: Waynesburg Branch at 1 West High Street, branch established on 1968/11/18. Info updated 2012/01/10: Bank assets: $9,581.0 mil, Deposits: $7,462.2 mil, headquarters in Greenville, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 291 total offices, Holding Company: F.N.b. Corporation
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania:
- Econo Lodge Of Waynesburg, 350 Miller Ln, Waynesburg, PA 15370 , Phone: (724) 627-5544, Fax: (724) 627-5544
- Triangle Hotel, 120 Bill George Dr, Waynesburg, PA 15370 , Phone: (724) 627-3150
- Comfort Inn, 1 Comfort Dr, Waynesburg, PA 15370 , Phone: (724) 627-3700, Fax: (724) 627-5884
- Hampton Inn Waynesburg, 227 Greene Plz, Waynesburg, PA 15370 , Phone: (724) 802-1010
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Waynesburg, 300 Comfort Ln, Waynesburg, PA 15370 , Phone: (724) 627-0310, Fax: (724) 627-5102
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (76%)
- Electricity (21%)
- Other fuel (1%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Wood (1%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Religion statistics for Waynesburg borough (based on Greene County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 44.22%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Catholic Church||United Methodist Church||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Assemblies of God||Presbyterian Church (USA)|
|Name||Church of the Nazarene||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Greene County:||1.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Greene County:||1.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Greene County:||4.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.33 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||12||$7,742|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$24,286||$32,381||0||$0|
|Police - Other||9||$18,612||$24,816||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||5||$12,443||$29,863||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||0||$0||9||$14,046|
|Totals for Government||26||$63,625||$29,365||22||$22,875|
4.49% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2005 ($36,252 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Washington County, PA||0.96% ($28,592 average AGI)|
|from Fayette County, PA||0.58% ($57,355)|
|from Monongalia County, WV||0.37% ($38,878)|
4.77% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2006 ($30,099 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Waynesburg:
- WANB (1580 AM; daytime; 1 kW; WAYNESBURG, PA; Owner: BROADCAST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WWVA (1170 AM; 53 kW; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KDKA (1020 AM; 50 kW; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WASP (1130 AM; daytime; 5 kW; BROWNSVILLE, PA; Owner: KEYMARKET LICENSES, LLC)
- WWCS (540 AM; 5 kW; CANONSBURG, PA; Owner: BIRACH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WAJR (1440 AM; 5 kW; MORGANTOWN, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA RADIO CORPORATION)
- WMMN (920 AM; 5 kW; FAIRMONT, WV; Owner: FANTASIA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKHB (620 AM; 6 kW; IRWIN, PA; Owner: BROADCAST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCLG (1300 AM; 3 kW; MORGANTOWN, WV; Owner: BOWERS BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WPIT (730 AM; 5 kW; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: PENNSYLVANIA MEDIA ASSOCIATES, INC.)
- WVLY (1370 AM; 5 kW; MOUNDSVILLE, WV; Owner: SCOTT RADIO GROUP, LLC)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WKNR (850 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Waynesburg:
- WCYJ-FM (88.7 FM; WAYNESBURG, PA; Owner: THE WAYNESBURG COLLEGE)
- WANB-FM (103.1 FM; WAYNESBURG, PA; Owner: BROADCAST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WVPM (90.9 FM; MORGANTOWN, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING AUTHORITY)
- WOGG (94.9 FM; OLIVER, PA; Owner: KEYMARKET LICENSES, LLC)
- WYFU (88.5 FM; MASONTOWN, PA; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETORK, INC.)
- WRIJ (106.9 FM; MASONTOWN, PA; Owner: HE'S ALIVE INC.)
- WOVK (98.7 FM; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WEGW (107.5 FM; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WVAQ (101.9 FM; MORGANTOWN, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA RADIO CORPORATION)
- WJPA-FM (95.3 FM; WASHINGTON, PA; Owner: WASHINGTON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WRKP (96.5 FM; MOUNDSVILLE, WV; Owner: RKP INTERNATIONAL CORP.)
- WOGH (103.5 FM; BURGETTSTOWN, PA; Owner: KEYMARKET LICENSES, LLC)
- WSHH (99.7 FM; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: RENDA B/CING CORP. OF NEVADA)
- WLSW (103.9 FM; SCOTTDALE, PA; Owner: L. STANLEY WALL)
- WBVQ (93.1 FM; BARRACKVILLE, WV; Owner: CAT RADIO, INC.)
- WEEL (95.7 FM; SHADYSIDE, OH; Owner: OHIO VALLEY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WLTJ (92.9 FM; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: WPNT, INC.)
- WKKW (97.9 FM; FAIRMONT, WV; Owner: DESCENDANTS TRUST, LAUREN M.KELLEY, TRUSTEE)
- WVNP (89.9 FM; WHEELING, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING AUTHORITY)
- WGYE (102.7 FM; MANNINGTON, WV; Owner: BURBACH OF DE, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Waynesburg:
- WTOV-TV (Channel 9; STEUBENVILLE, OH; Owner: WTOV-TV HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WTAE-TV (Channel 4; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: WTAE HEARST-ARGYLE TV, INC. (CA CORP.))
- WTRF-TV (Channel 7; WHEELING, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA MEDIA HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WPXI (Channel 11; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: WPXI-TV HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WBGN-LP (Channel 59; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: BRUNO GOODWORTH NETWORK, INC.)
- WPTG-LP (Channel 69; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: ABACUS TELEVISION)
- W65CG (Channel 65; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WNPB-TV (Channel 24; MORGANTOWN, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING AUTHORITY)
- WQEX (Channel 16; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: WQED MULTIMEDIA)
- WPCB-TV (Channel 40; GREENSBURG, PA; Owner: CORNERSTONE TELEVISION, INC.)
- W26AV (Channel 26; CHARLEROI, PA; Owner: DEBRA GOODWORTH)
- W20AN (Channel 20; WASHINGTON, PA; Owner: TURNPIKE TELEVISION)
- Fatal accident count: 5
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 7
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 2
- Fatalities: 7
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 12
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 91
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 132
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 27
- Fatalities: 97
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 227
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 17
Waynesburg fatal accident list:
Mar 11, 2001 00:51 AM, Sr-21, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 2, Drunken drivers: 1
Jun 15, 1992 10:35 PM, 19, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1
May 27, 1988 08:48 PM, 19, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
May 13, 1986 01:04 PM, Strawberry, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 2
Total length: 4 meters (13ft)
Total costs: $2,000
Total average daily traffic: 2,831
Total average daily truck traffic: 118
Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic: 3,614
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Waynesburg)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:72 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Waynesburg, PA)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:26 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Waynesburg)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: PIPER J3C-65 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 67 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 250KE , Serial Number: 7438, Airworthiness Date: 07/02/1957
Registrant (Corporation): Eagle 1 Aviation, 417 E Roy Furman Hwy, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Aircraft: HAMEL-ELLSWORTH VARIEZE (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 253EH , Serial Number: 253, Year manufactured: 1979, Airworthiness Date: 04/25/1980
Registrant (Co-Owned): Ellsworth L Hamel, 220 Apple Hill Road, Waynesburg, PA 15370, Other Owners: Helma E Hamel
- Aircraft: CESSNA 177B (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 108 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 34146 , Serial Number: 17701664, Year manufactured: 1971, Airworthiness Date: 10/28/1971
Registrant (Co-Owned): Bradford L Gorby, 152 Rinehart Ln, Waynesburg, PA 15370, Other Owners: Denise A Gorby
- Aircraft: QUEBEDEAUX DANIEL JR ACRO SPORT II (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 35DQ , Serial Number: 383, Year manufactured: 1984, Airworthiness Date: 09/12/1984
Registrant (Individual): Vincent E Palone, 139 Johnson Rd, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-180 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4927L , Serial Number: 28-4294, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 09/29/1967
Registrant (Individual): Paul H Whitmore, 246 W Wayne St, Waynesburg, PA 15370
- Aircraft: CESSNA 170B (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C145 SERIES (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8084A , Serial Number: 20936, Year manufactured: 1952, Airworthiness Date: 08/05/1955
Registrant (Individual): Jeffrey D Halliday, 103 Bedilion Rd, Waynesburg, PA 15370
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 59
- Hazardous Condition: 22
- Service Call: 1
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Waynesburg
|Most common first names in Waynesburg, PA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Waynesburg, PA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Waynesburg, PA|
|AT&T||1||Little Caesars Pizza||1|
|Ace Hardware||2||MasterBrand Cabinets||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||2|
|Circle K||1||Rite Aid||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||Super 8||1|
Total of 14 patent applications in 2008-2015.