We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||42.6 years|
|Texas median age:||34.5 years|
Zip codes: 76691.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $24,507 (it was $15,421 in 2000)
West city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $97,982 (it was $54,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $120,795; Detached houses: $120,488; Townhouses or other attached units: $139,655
Median gross rent in 2016: $666.
Races in West, TX (2010)
- 2,28581.4%White alone
- 953.4%Black alone
- 301.1%Two or more races
- 70.2%American Indian alone
- 30.1%Asian alone
|Is Plano-West the new Addison? (20 replies)|
|West Plano - schools, neighborhoods, future? (45 replies)|
|Uptown vs West 7th Ft Worth (37 replies)|
|Live in Roberts or West U Elementary Boundary Zone, Don't get to go There? (98 replies)|
|North of I-10, South of 290, East of Hwy 6, West of I-45: Best Choice For 200-230K? (21 replies)|
|West 7th Ft Worth vs Uptown Dallas (24 replies)|
Latest news from West, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Czech (40.6%), German (9.6%), American (7.1%), English (5.8%), Irish (4.5%), Czechoslovakian (3.9%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 646 feet
Land area: 1.56 square miles.
Population density: 1,882 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in West:
- High school or higher: 88.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 20.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.9%
- Unemployed: 3.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in West city:
- Never married: 28.7%
- Now married: 42.1%
- Separated: 2.7%
- Widowed: 14.1%
- Divorced: 12.4%
41 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 15 registered sex offenders living in West, Texas as of June 23, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in West to the number of sex offenders is 191 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,769 (1.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $1,537 (1.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Waco, TX (17.8 miles , pop. 113,726).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Arlington, TX (62.4 miles , pop. 332,969).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (71.2 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Ross, TX (2.3 miles ), Abbott, TX (2.4 miles ), Leroy, TX (2.6 miles ), Aquilla, TX (2.9 miles) , Elm Mott, TX (3.0 miles ), Gholson, TX (3.1 miles ), Penelope, TX (3.2 miles ), Axtell, TX (3.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 8 buildings, average cost: $80,900
- 1998: 13 buildings, average cost: $95,200
- 1999: 4 buildings, average cost: $107,300
- 2000: 2 buildings, average cost: $117,500
- 2001: 8 buildings, average cost: $96,600
- 2002: 6 buildings, average cost: $94,300
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $123,800
- 2004: 3 buildings, average cost: $72,200
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $150,000
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $123,300
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $100,000
- 2009: 3 buildings, average cost: $150,000
- 2010: 4 buildings, average cost: $148,800
- 2011: 2 buildings, average cost: $225,000
- 2012: 2 buildings, average cost: $225,000
- 2013: 45 buildings, average cost: $192,600
- 2014: 43 buildings, average cost: $192,600
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 31.80 N, Longitude: 97.09 W
Area code: 254
|Crime rates in West by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||133.6||192.9||106.2||86.7||100.1||95.1||70.7||65.5||107.4||77.1||49.8||48.7||77.1||75.1||121.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in West detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.76|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -63 (-2.3%).
- Retail trade (25%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Construction (11%)
- Wholesale trade (9%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (31%)
- Educational services (25%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (9%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (18%)
- Production occupations (14%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (32%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (20%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (8%)
- Health technologists and technicians (6%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (4%)
Average climate in West, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
West-area historical tornado activity is above Texas state average. It is 105% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/11/1953, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 13.1 miles away from the West city center killed 114 people and injured 597 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/6/1973, a category F5 tornado 15.9 miles away from the city center .
Earthquake activity:West-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 230.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi) earthquake occurred 386.4 miles away from West center
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 201.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/9/1993 at 12:29:19, a magnitude 4.3 (4.1 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 215.9 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1995 at 15:51:39, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 207.5 miles away from West center
On 1/2/1992 at 11:45:35, a magnitude 5.0 (4.6 MB, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 354.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in McLennan County (19) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 10
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 6, Storms: 6, Hurricanes: 5, Tornadoes: 5, Fires: 4, Explosions: 2, Winds: 2, Other: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Cliff Bartosh - 2005 Major League Baseball player (Chicago Cubs, born: Sep 5, 1979), Scott Podsednik - 2005 Major League Baseball player (Chicago White Sox, born: Mar 18, 1976), Buster Chatham - Major League Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in West:
- HILLCREST MEDICAL CENTER AT WEST (provides emergency services, 501 MEADOW DRIVE)
- WEST REST HAVEN INC (300 HAVEN ST)
Other hospitals and medical centers near West:
- BELLMEAD REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; WACO, TX)
- CRESTVIEW HEALTHCARE RESIDENCE LTD (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; WACO, TX)
- FMC HILLSBORO KIDNEY CENTER (Dialysis Facility, about 15 miles away; HILLSBORO, TX)
- TOWN HALL ESTATES (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; HILLSBORO, TX)
- UNDERWOOD HOME HEALTH SERVICES LLC (Home Health Center, about 15 miles away; HILLSBORO, TX)
- CANTERBURY VILLA OF HILLSBORO (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; HILLSBORO, TX)
- HOMESTEAD NURSING AND REHABILITATION OF HILLSBORO (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; HILLSBORO, TX)
Airports and heliports located in West:See details about Airports and heliports located in West, TX
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to West:
- Texas State Technical College-Waco (about 12 miles; Waco, TX; Full-time enrollment: 4,210)
- Hill College (about 15 miles; Hillsboro, TX; FT enrollment: 2,968)
- McLennan Community College (about 16 miles; Waco, TX; FT enrollment: 6,673)
- Baylor University (about 18 miles; Waco, TX; FT enrollment: 14,800)
- Navarro College (about 40 miles; Corsicana, TX; FT enrollment: 7,711)
- Temple College (about 53 miles; Temple, TX; FT enrollment: 3,796)
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (about 56 miles; Belton, TX; FT enrollment: 2,885)
Public high schools in West:
- WEST BROOKHAVEN YOUTH RANCH SCHOOL (Students: 59, Location: 5467 ROGERS HILL RD, Grades: 7-12)
- WEST H S (Location: 1008 JERRY MASHEK DR, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in West:
Private elementary/middle school in West:
Notable locations in West: West Ambulance Service (A), Air Evac Lifeteam 51 (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in West include: First Baptist Church of West (A), Bold Springs Baptist Church (B), Church of Christ of West (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 76.6. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2013 was 0.106. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 2.67. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.358. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 30.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2002 was 10.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.6 miles away from the city center.
(9.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 33.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 76.5% for other race residents, 43.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in West in 2000:
- 141 people in nursing homes
- 12 people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill
- 12 people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill
Banks with branches in West (2011 data):
- POINTWEST BANK: West Branch at 210 North Robert, branch established on 1990/12/03; Pointwest Bank at 200 West Oak Street, branch established on 1893/01/01. Info updated 2007/07/17: Bank assets: $80.9 mil, Deposits: $66.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: West Bancshares, Inc.
- The State National Bank in West: The State National Bank In West at 100 North Main Street, branch established on 1909/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $60.7 mil, Deposits: $55.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 1 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for West city (based on McLennan County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|McLennan County:||0.97 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|McLennan County:||1.10 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|McLennan County:||5.05 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of West, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$3,117||$37,404||6||$357|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$1,200|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$18,389||$36,778||2||$907|
|Streets and Highways||4||$11,337||$34,011||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||18||$53,799||$35,866||11||$3,207|
West government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - General - Other: $512,000 ($174.92)
Police Protection: $168,000 ($57.40)
Water Utilities: $149,000 ($50.91)
Sewerage: $107,000 ($36.56)
Financial Administration: $76,000 ($25.97)
Regular Highways: $66,000 ($22.55)
Parks & Recreation: $39,000 ($13.32)
Fire Protection: $19,000 ($6.49)
Libraries: $6,000 ($2.05)
Health Services - Other: $5,000 ($1.71)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $53,000 ($18.11)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $468,000 ($159.89)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $123,000 ($42.02)
West government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $240,000 ($82.00)
All Other: $14,000 ($4.78)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $58,000 ($19.82)
Interest Earnings: $53,000 ($18.11)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $499,000 ($170.48)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $286,000 ($97.71)
Property: $214,000 ($73.11)
Public Utilities: $135,000 ($46.12)
Other Selective Sales: $4,000 ($1.37)
NEC: $1,000 ($0.34)
West government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $2,180,000 ($744.79)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $2,085,000 ($712.33)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $95,000 ($32.46)
West government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $690,000 ($235.74)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $81,000 ($27.67)
6.10% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($36,086 average adjusted gross income)
0.05% of residents moved from foreign countries ($194 average AGI)
McLennan County: 0.05% Texas average: 0.08%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bell County, TX||0.41% ($40,423 average AGI)|
|from Tarrant County, TX||0.28% ($33,861)|
|from Dallas County, TX||0.28% ($27,783)|
5.97% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($33,911 average adjusted gross income)
0.03% of residents moved to foreign countries ($121 average AGI)
McLennan County: 0.03% Texas average: 0.10%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in West:
- KBBW (1010 AM; 10 kW; WACO-MARLIN, TX; Owner: AMERICAN BROADCASTING OF TEXAS)
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KRZI (1580 AM; 10 kW; WACO, TX; Owner: VAN D. GOODALL, JR.)
- KESS (1270 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KESS-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KRZX (1660 AM; 10 kW; WACO, TX; Owner: VAN D. GOODALL, JR.)
- KAHZ (1360 AM; 50 kW; HURST, TX)
- KRLD (1080 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TEXAS INFINITY BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KZMP (1540 AM; 50 kW; UNIVERSITY PARK, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KSKY (660 AM; 20 kW; BALCH SPRINGS, TX; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC.)
- KFXR (1190 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KBIS (1150 AM; 25 kW; HIGHLAND PARK, TX; Owner: DALLAS AM RADIO PARTNERS, L.P.)
- KWTX (1230 AM; 1 kW; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KHVN (970 AM; 10 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: MORTENSON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in West:
- KBRQ (102.5 FM; HILLSBORO, TX; Owner: CHASE RADIO PROPERTIES, L.L.C.)
- WACO-FM (99.9 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KWTX-FM (97.5 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KRBV (100.3 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORP. OF FORT WORTH)
- KBGO (95.7 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KLLI (105.3 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF DALLAS)
- KBCT (94.5 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: KENNELWOOD BCST/G COMPANY, INC.)
- KEGL (97.1 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KDOS (107.9 FM; ROBINSON, TX; Owner: KICI-FM LICENSE CORP.)
- KOAI (107.5 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: INFINITY KOAI-FM, INC.)
- KKDA-FM (104.5 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: SERVICE BROADCASTING I, LTD.)
- KHKS (106.1 FM; DENTON, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KZPS (92.5 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KVIL-FM (103.7 FM; HIGHLAND PARK-DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF TEXAS)
- KBFB (97.9 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- KSCS (96.3 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KLNO (94.1 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KCBI (90.9 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CRISWELL CENTER FOR BIBLICAL STUDIES)
- KWBU-FM (103.3 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: BRAZOS VALLEY PUBLIC BROADCASTING FOUNDATION)
- KWOW (104.1 FM; CLIFTON, TX; Owner: M&M BROADCASTERS, LTD.)
TV broadcast stations around West:
- KSEX-LP (Channel 57; DALLAS, TX; Owner: COMMERCIAL BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KWBU-TV (Channel 34; WACO, TX; Owner: BRAZOS VALLEY PUBLIC BROADCASTING FOUNDATION)
- KXXV (Channel 25; WACO, TX; Owner: CENTEX TELEVISION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KCEN-TV (Channel 6; TEMPLE, TX; Owner: CHANNEL 6, INC.)
- KWKT (Channel 44; WACO, TX; Owner: COMCORP OF TEXAS LICENSE CORP.)
- KWTX-TV (Channel 10; WACO, TX; Owner: KWTX-KBTX LICENSEE CORP.)
- KTVT (Channel 11; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: CBS STATIONS GROUP OF TEXAS L.P.)
- KDAF (Channel 33; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TRIBUNE TELEVISION COMPANY)
- KDFI (Channel 27; DALLAS, TX; Owner: NEW DMIC, INC.)
- KFWD (Channel 52; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: HIC BROADCAST, INC.)
- KMPX (Channel 29; DECATUR, TX; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- KUVN (Channel 23; GARLAND, TX; Owner: KUVN LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, L.P.)
- KTXA (Channel 21; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: VIACOM TELEVISION STATIONS GROUP OF DALLAS/FORT WORTH L.P.)
- KSTR-TV (Channel 49; IRVING, TX; Owner: TELEFUTURA DALLAS LLC)
- KPXD (Channel 68; ARLINGTON, TX; Owner: PAXSON DALLAS LICENSE, INC.)
- WFAA-TV (Channel 8; DALLAS, TX; Owner: WFAA-TV, L.P.)
- KERA-TV (Channel 13; DALLAS, TX; Owner: NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KDFW (Channel 4; DALLAS, TX; Owner: KDFW LICENSE, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in West)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:81 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- City Hall 100 W Oak (Lat: 31.802667 Lon: -97.094167), Call Sign: KUE523
Assigned Frequencies: 155.370 MHz, 155.730 MHzGrant Date: 12/28/2011, Expiration Date: 03/19/2022Registrant: Business Radio Licensing, 30251 Golden Lantern, Suite E #501, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, Phone: (949) 348-8510, Fax: (949) 348-8514, Email:
- City Hall 100 W Oak (Lat: 31.802667 Lon: -97.094167), Call Sign: WLH66
Assigned Frequencies: 155.850 MHzGrant Date: 11/01/1995, Expiration Date: 01/09/2001, Cancellation Date: 03/11/2001Registrant: City Of West, West, TX 76691, Phone: (817) 826-5351
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1
- 4.3 Mi Nw (Lat: 31.824917 Lon: -79.158944), Structure height: 149 m, Call Sign: KPE727
Assigned Frequencies: 455.990 MHzGrant Date: 09/20/1984, Expiration Date: 08/01/1990, Cancellation Date: 09/24/2000Registrant: Kjne, Inc, Old Brandon Rd Box 321, Hillsboro, TX 76645
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in West)
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: GRUMMAN AMERICAN AVN. CORP. AA-5A (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 725DB , Serial Number: AA5A-0126, Year manufactured: 1976, Airworthiness Date: 03/27/1967
Registrant (Individual): David L Brown, 531 Wiggins Rd, West, TX 76691
- Aircraft: CALLAHAN TED F JR SKSTR KTFX IV-1200 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: BOMBARDIER ROTAX (ALL) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 962TC , Serial Number: ADU-149, Year manufactured: 1996, Airworthiness Date: 08/30/1996
Registrant (Individual): Tim Uptmore, 2410 Bugtussle Ln, West, TX 76691
- Aircraft: STINSON 108 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 84 mph), Engine: FRANKLIN 6A4150 SERIES (150 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 97605 , Serial Number: 108-605, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 10/29/1955
Registrant (Individual): John J Kostecka, 2808 Tokio Rd, West, TX 76691
Drinking water stations with addresses in West and their reported violations in the past:BOLD SPRINGS WSC (Population served: 1,947, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- One routine major monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 41
- Hazardous Condition: 25
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - West
|Most common first names in West, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in West, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (64%)
- Electricity (34%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
|Businesses in West, TX|
West compared to Texas state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
West on our top lists:
- #17 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most mentions on city-data.com forum"
- #96 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill (population 1,000+)"
- #85 (76691) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Czech first ancestries"
- #8 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Nitrogen Dioxide air pollution readings in 2012 (ppm)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Sulfur Oxides Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to foreign countries in 2011"
- #88 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Evangelical Protestant congregations"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Evangelical Protestant adherents"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2018.