Willcox: I-10 Overpass
Willcox: Willcox Elementary School
Willcox: City Hall
Willcox: Apple Annie's Orchard
Willcox: Downtown Willcox
Willcox: Oldest continuous operating store in Arizona
Willcox: sunlight gives rays to pumpkins at Pumpkin Patch in Willcox
Willcox: the end of taylor rd.
Willcox: looking at w mountain and there is a rainbow
Willcox: Historic Cemetary
Willcox: Old Downtown
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||38.2 years|
|Arizona median age:||36.8 years|
Zip codes: 85643.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $19,400 (it was $11,815 in 2000)
Willcox city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $95,622 (it was $56,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $133,796; Detached houses: $116,556; Mobile homes: $209,197
Median gross rent in 2013: $406.
Races in Willcox, AZ (2010)
- 1,75446.7%White alone
- 361.0%Two or more races
- 270.7%Black alone
- 250.7%Asian alone
- 150.4%American Indian alone
- 100.3%Other race alone
- 70.2%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Photo thread (782 replies)|
|Rancho Sahuarita to Basis Tucson (295 replies)|
|willcox az (37 replies)|
|Why do I get so many weird looks sometimes by how I dress in Phoenix? (93 replies)|
|I miss Arizona... Anyone move away and move back? (51 replies)|
|Does Arizona have a western or cowboy culture? (49 replies)|
Latest news from Willcox, AZ collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Willcox, AZ City Guides:
Ancestries: German (9.8%), English (8.1%), Polish (3.8%), Scottish (3.2%), Irish (2.9%), Dutch (2.8%).
Current Local Time: MST (no DST) time zone
Incorporated in 1915
Elevation: 4168 feet
Land area: 6.00 square miles.
Population density: 607 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Willcox:
- High school or higher: 75.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.0%
- Unemployed: 10.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 17.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Willcox city:
- Never married: 25.6%
- Now married: 50.7%
- Separated: 1.0%
- Widowed: 9.4%
- Divorced: 13.2%
617 residents are foreign born (15.5% Latin America).
According to our research of Arizona and other state lists there were 3 registered sex offenders living in Willcox, Arizona as of May 04, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Willcox to the number of sex offenders is 1,233 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $958 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $659 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Catalina Foothills, AZ (61.4 miles , pop. 53,794).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Tucson, AZ (63.4 miles , pop. 486,699).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Phoenix, AZ (157.1 miles , pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: Dragoon, AZ (4.4 miles ), Bowie, AZ (4.7 miles ), Bonita-Klondyke, AZ (5.3 miles ), Sunizona, AZ (5.3 miles ), St. David, AZ (5.8 miles ), Swift Trail Junction, AZ (5.8 miles ), Benson, AZ (5.9 miles ), Cactus Flats, AZ (6.0 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 2 buildings, average cost: $49,400
- 1998: 3 buildings, average cost: $55,100
- 1999: 6 buildings, average cost: $100,500
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $140,000
- 2001: 2 buildings, average cost: $115,000
- 2002: 4 buildings, average cost: $96,500
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $96,500
- 2005: 6 buildings, average cost: $80,300
- 2006: 7 buildings, average cost: $103,400
- 2007: 7 buildings, average cost: $103,400
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $341,500
- 2010: 4 buildings, average cost: $140,700
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $298,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.26 N, Longitude: 109.84 W
Area code: 520
|Crime rates in Willcox by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||447.7||414.6||632.8||442.3||491.0||480.0||474.1||359.9||301.3||349.2||311.9||321.3||420.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Willcox detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.45|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +556 (+17.5%).
- Retail trade (29%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (13%)
- Utilities (11%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Construction (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (6%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (29%)
- Accommodation and food services (17%)
- Educational services (15%)
- Finance and insurance (12%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Management occupations (22%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Material moving occupations (7%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (39%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (4%)
- Transportation occupations (4%)
Average climate in Willcox, Arizona
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Earthquake activity:Willcox-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Arizona state average. It is 263% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/28/1992 at 11:57:34, a magnitude 7.6 (6.2 MB, 7.6 MS, 7.3 MW, Depth: 0.7 mi, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 409.7 miles away from the city center, causing 3 deaths (1 shaking deaths, 2 other deaths) and 400 injuries, causing $100,000,000 total damage and $40,000,000 insured losses
On 5/19/1940 at 04:36:40, a magnitude 7.2 (7.2 UK) earthquake occurred 347.5 miles away from Willcox center, causing $33,000,000 total damage
On 12/31/1934 at 18:45:56, a magnitude 7.1 (7.1 UK) earthquake occurred 347.0 miles away from the city center
On 10/16/1999 at 09:46:44, a magnitude 7.4 (6.3 MB, 7.4 MS, 7.2 MW, 7.3 ML) earthquake occurred 411.8 miles away from the city center
On 10/15/1979 at 23:16:54, a magnitude 7.0 (5.7 MB, 6.9 MS, 7.0 ML, 6.4 MW) earthquake occurred 340.6 miles away from Willcox center
On 1/4/2006 at 08:32:32, a magnitude 6.7 (6.1 MB, 6.7 MS, 6.6 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Strong, Intensity: VII - IX) earthquake occurred 314.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Cochise County (9) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 4
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 3, Floods: 3, Storms: 3, Drought: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Tornado: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Rex Allen - Country singer.
Hospitals and medical centers in Willcox:
Airports and heliports located in Willcox:
- Cochise County Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 7,500, Local Ops: 500, Military Ops: 500)
- Ammon Airport (Runways: 1)
- Leroy Airport (Runways: 1)
- Winchester Farm Airstrip Airport (Runways: 1)
- Northern Cochise Community Hospital Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Willcox:
- Eastern Arizona College (about 41 miles; Thatcher, AZ; Full-time enrollment: 3,810)
- Pima Community College (about 62 miles; Tucson, AZ; FT enrollment: 18,794)
- Cochise College (about 63 miles; Douglas, AZ; FT enrollment: 8,597)
- Pima Medical Institute-Tucson (about 64 miles; Tucson, AZ; FT enrollment: 2,357)
- University of Arizona (about 66 miles; Tucson, AZ; FT enrollment: 36,324)
- Western New Mexico University (about 98 miles; Silver City, NM; FT enrollment: 2,456)
- Central Arizona College (about 117 miles; Coolidge, AZ; FT enrollment: 4,893)
Public elementary/middle schools in Willcox:
- Willcox Elementary School (Students: 528; Location: 501 W DELOS STREET; Grades: PS-4)
- Willcox High School (Students: 447; Location: 240 N BISBEE AVE; Grades: 9-10)
- Willcox Middle School (Students: 352; Location: 360 N BISBEE AVE; Grades: 5-8)
- Bonita Elementary School (Students: 89; Location: 18008 S FT GRANT RD; Grades: KG-8)
Libraries in Willcox:
- ELSIE S. HOGAN COMMUNITY LIBRARY (Operating income: $288,986; Location: 207 W. MALEY; 24,876 books; 411 audio materials; 832 video materials; 39 state licensed databases; 3 other licensed databases; 35 print serial subscriptions)
- BONITA LIBRARY (Location: 18008 S FT. GRANT RD.; 5,227 books; 145 audio materials; 284 video materials; 3 local licensed databases; 21 print serial subscriptions)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Scottish is mentioned twice, with the same percentages of the population.
Notable locations in Willcox: Twin Lakes Country Club and Golf Course (A), City of Willcox Wastewater Treatment Facility (B), Elsie S Hogan Community Library (C), Willcox Police Department (D), Willcox Fire Department Station 2 (E), Willcox Fire Department Station 1 (F), Cochise Visitor Center (G), Sheriffs Posse Arena (H), Willcox City Hall (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Willcox include: First Assembly of God (A), Victory Baptist Church (B), Trinity Lutheran Church (C), Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs Witnesses (D), Grace Chapel (E), First Southern Baptist Church (F), First Baptist Church (G), Faith Bible Church (H), Church of Christ (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Willcox include: Willcox Community Center Park (1), Manny Gonzales Park (2), Keiller Park and Recreation Center (3), Jesse Street Minipark (4), Historic Railroad Avenue Park (5). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Chiricahua Regional Museum & Research Center (127 East Maley Street).
Hotels: Days Inn (724 North Bisbee Avenue), Days Inn Wilcox (724 North Bisbee Avenue), Arizona Sunset Motel (340 South Haskell Avenue), Klondyke Country Store & Lodge (Klondyke Road), Best Western-Plaza Inn (1100 West Rex Allen Drive), Desert Breeze Motel (556 North Haskell Avenue), Desert Inn of Willcox (704 South Haskell Avenue), Motel 8 (331 North Haskell Avenue), Budget Riteway Motel (660 North Haskell Avenue).
Court: Cochise County Government - Justice Of The Peace Court #4 (450 South Haskell Avenue Suite A).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 68.0. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 44.6. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 23.6 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Willcox and their reported violations in the past:CITY OF WILLCOX (Address: 250 N RAILROAD AVE , Population served: 3,880, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In OCT-2012, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-03-2012), St Compliance achieved (DEC-10-2012)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2012 and SEP-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (MAR-20-2013)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2010 and JUN-2010, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (AUG-23-2010)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2010 and MAR-2010, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (MAY-24-2010)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between OCT-2008 and DEC-2008, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-13-2009), St Compliance achieved (MAR-02-2009)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2008 and JUN-2008, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-14-2008), St Compliance achieved (SEP-22-2008)
- 10 routine major monitoring violations
- 2 minor monitoring violations
- One regular monitoring violation
- 17 other older monitoring violations
(25.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 18.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 64.3% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
4 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities in 2010
People in group quarters in Willcox in 2000:
- 38 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 24 people in nursing homes
- 4 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 3 people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill
- 3 people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill
Willcox compared to Arizona state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Willcox (2011 data):
- Western Bank: Willcox Branch at 200 West Rex Allen Drive, branch established on 2010/10/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $146.5 mil, Deposits: $123.0 mil, headquarters in Lordsburg, NM, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Lordsburg Financial Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association: Willcox Branch at 150 West Grant Street, branch established on 1936/06/13. Info updated 2011/11/10: Bank assets: $1,811,678.0 mil, Deposits: $1,190,738.0 mil, headquarters in Columbus, OH, positive income, International Specialization, 5577 total offices, Holding Company: Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
- Compass Bank: Willcox Branch at 173 South Haskell Avenue, branch established on 1966/10/14. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $63,107.0 mil, Deposits: $46,232.4 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 720 total offices, Holding Company: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Willcox, Arizona:
- Days Inn-willcox, 724 N Bisbee Ave, Willcox, AZ 85643 , Phone: (520) 384-4222, Fax: (520) 384-3785
- Plaza Inn, 1100 W Rex Allen Dr, Willcox, AZ 85643 , Phone: (520) 384-3556, Fax: (520) 384-2679
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 1251 N Virginia Ave, Willcox, AZ 85643 , Phone: (520) 384-3333, Fax: (520) 384-4534
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (51%)
- Electricity (45%)
- Wood (2%)
- Other fuel (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Willcox city (based on Cochise County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Cochise County:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arizona:||1.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Cochise County:||0.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arizona:||0.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Cochise County:||4.38 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.82 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$14,127||$42,381||7||$3,542|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,153||$25,836||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||10||$33,768||$40,522||0||$0|
|Police - Other||8||$19,377||$29,066||1||$1,275|
|Streets and Highways||5||$11,696||$28,070||1||$1,339|
|Parks and Recreation||5||$8,986||$21,566||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||4||$13,638||$40,914||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||55||$160,958||$35,118||12||$8,685|
Willcox government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Sewerage: $2,010,000 ($552.05)
- Current Operations - Financial Administration: $900,000 ($247.18)
Gas Utilities: $840,000 ($230.71)
Police Protection: $781,000 ($214.50)
Parks & Recreation: $616,000 ($169.18)
Sewerage: $425,000 ($116.73)
Solid Waste Management: $414,000 ($113.71)
Regular Highways: $394,000 ($108.21)
Water Utilities: $343,000 ($94.20)
Fire Protection: $128,000 ($35.16)
Health Services - Other: $125,000 ($34.33)
Libraries: $92,000 ($25.27)
- General - Interest on Debt: $95,000 ($26.09)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $107,000 ($29.39)
Gas Utilities: $19,000 ($5.22)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,447,000 ($397.42)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $2,000 ($0.55)
Willcox government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $409,000 ($112.33)
Sewerage: $383,000 ($105.19)
All Other: $29,000 ($7.96)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $98,000 ($26.92)
Interest Earnings: $95,000 ($26.09)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $832,000 ($228.51)
Water Utilities: $429,000 ($117.82)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $910,000 ($249.93)
Highways: $307,000 ($84.32)
General Support: $288,000 ($79.10)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $1,227,000 ($337.00)
Property: $224,000 ($61.52)
Public Utilities: $52,000 ($14.28)
NEC: $18,000 ($4.94)
Willcox government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $55,000 ($15.11)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,630,000 ($447.68)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $846,000 ($232.35)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $405,000 ($111.23)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $1,845,000 ($506.73)
Water Utilities: $52,000 ($14.28)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $226,000 ($62.07)
Water Utilities: $3,000 ($0.82)
Willcox government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $3,364,000 ($923.92)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $197,000 ($54.11)
9.13% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($38,290 average adjusted gross income)
0.47% of residents moved from foreign countries ($2,431 average AGI)
Cochise County: 0.47% Arizona average: 0.07%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Pima County, AZ||1.20% ($30,798 average AGI)|
|from Maricopa County, AZ||0.68% ($33,010)|
|from Bell County, TX||0.17% ($47,615)|
9.13% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($40,126 average adjusted gross income)
0.52% of residents moved to foreign countries ($2,436 average AGI)
Cochise County: 0.52% Arizona average: 0.09%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Willcox:
- KHIL (1250 AM; 5 kW; WILLCOX, AZ; Owner: LAKESHORE MEDIA, LLC)
- KFLT (830 AM; 50 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: FAMILY LIFE B/CING SYSTEM, INC.)
- KUAZ (1550 AM; daytime; 50 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS)
- KTKT (990 AM; 10 kW; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA LOTUS CORP.)
- KMIA (710 AM; 50 kW; BLACK CANYON CITY, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KQTL (1210 AM; 10 kW; SAHUARITA, AZ; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF TUCSON LICENSE CORP.)
- KEVT (1030 AM; 10 kW; CORTARO, AZ; Owner: ONE MART CORP.)
- KFNX (1100 AM; 50 kW; CAVE CREEK, AZ; Owner: NORTH AMERICAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KMIK (1580 AM; 50 kW; TEMPE, AZ; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- KPXQ (1360 AM; 50 kW; GLENDALE, AZ; Owner: COMMON GROUND BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KNST (790 AM; 5 kW; TUCSON, AZ)
- KTNN (660 AM; 50 kW; WINDOW ROCK, AZ; Owner: THE NAVAJO NATION)
- KJLL (1330 AM; 5 kW; SOUTH TUCSON, AZ; Owner: HUDSON COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Willcox:
- KWCX-FM (104.9 FM; WILLCOX, AZ; Owner: LAKESHORE MEDIA, LLC)
- KXKQ (94.1 FM; SAFFORD, AZ; Owner: MCMURRAY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KGMG (106.3 FM; ORACLE, AZ; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- K208BT (89.5 FM; SAFFORD, AZ; Owner: AZ BD OF REGENTS/UNIV. OF ARIZONA)
- K255AC (98.9 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: MARICOPA COUNTY COMMUN. COLLEGE DIST)
- K263AA (100.5 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KZLZ-FM2 (105.3 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KUAT-FM (90.5 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS)
- K292CM (106.3 FM; SUMMERHAVEN, AZ; Owner: ARIZONA LOTUS CORPORATION)
- KZLZ-FM1 (105.3 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KXCI (91.3 FM; TUCSON, AZ; Owner: FOUNDATION FOR CREATIVE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KCDX (103.1 FM; FLORENCE, AZ; Owner: DESERT WEST AIR RANCHERS CORPORATION)
- K204CE (88.7 FM; CLIFTON, AZ; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- KJIK (100.7 FM; DUNCAN, AZ; Owner: WILLIAM S. KONOPNICKI)
- KFMM (99.1 FM; THATCHER, AZ; Owner: WICK COMMUNICATIONS CO.)
- KRMB (90.1 FM; BISBEE, AZ; Owner: WORLD RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KWCD (92.3 FM; BISBEE, AZ; Owner: COMMONWEALTH LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- KWRB (90.9 FM; BISBEE, AZ; Owner: WORLD RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KCDQ (95.3 FM; DOUGLAS, AZ; Owner: COCHISE BROADCASTING, LLC (A WYOMING LLC))
- KAVV (97.7 FM; BENSON, AZ; Owner: STEREO 97, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 9Number of bridges
- 73m240ftTotal length
- $1,652,000Total costs
- 59,576Total average daily traffic
- 15,379Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Willcox, AZ)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 28 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 30 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Willcox)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 33 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Willcox)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 5
- Hazardous Condition: 2
|Most common first names in Willcox, AZ among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Willcox, AZ among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Willcox, AZ|
|Ace Hardware||1||Motel 6||1|
|Alco Stores||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|H&R Block||1||Super 8||3|
Willcox on our top lists:
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest differences between daily high and daily low temperatures"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Engineers"
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Sales and related occupations:"
- #51 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of burglaries in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Media and communication equipment workers"
- #85 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Counselors, social workers, and other community and social service specialists"
- #99 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index per police officer in 2005-2006"
- #26 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating to foreign countries in 2006"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #46 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM10) Annual air pollution readings in 2005 (µg/m3)"
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2016.