We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||35.3 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 40769.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $16,887 (it was $11,224 in 2000)
Williamsburg city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $74,609 (it was $60,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $96,554; Detached houses: $103,803; Mobile homes: $26,375
Median gross rent in 2013: $531.
Races in Williamsburg, KY (2010)
- 4,87392.9%White alone
- 1522.9%Black alone
- 791.5%Two or more races
- 400.8%Asian alone
- 50.10%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 40.08%American Indian alone
- 20.04%Other race alone
|Moving to Williamsburg KY (1 reply)|
|Mountain Lions/ Cougars back in Kentucky! (116 replies)|
|London, KY - Info Please (80 replies)|
|NY Times: Six out of ten "Hardest Places to Live" in America? Found in southeastern Kentucky. (54 replies)|
|Eastern Kentucky (131 replies)|
|Asian couple moving to Lexington, KY (8 replies)|
Latest news from Williamsburg, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (19.5%), United States (16.6%), German (11.6%), English (11.5%), Scottish (4.5%), Italian (1.5%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 03/03/1851
Elevation: 951 feet
Land area: 4.66 square miles.
Population density: 1,131 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Williamsburg:
- High school or higher: 76.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 27.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 13.5%
- Unemployed: 11.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 16.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Williamsburg city:
- Never married: 41.1%
- Now married: 35.9%
- Separated: 3.2%
- Widowed: 8.2%
- Divorced: 11.6%
145 residents are foreign born (1.4% Latin America, 0.3% Asia).
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 37 registered sex offenders living in Williamsburg, Kentucky as of January 19, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Williamsburg to the number of sex offenders is 142 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $716 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $686 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Knoxville, TN (54.3 miles , pop. 173,890).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Fayette, KY (91.3 miles , pop. 260,512).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (400.0 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Emlyn, KY (1.6 miles ), Pleasant View, KY (2.1 miles ), Saxton, KY (2.6 miles ), Rockholds, KY (2.6 miles ), Cumberland Falls, KY (2.8 miles ), Siler, KY (3.1 miles ), Jellico, TN (3.3 miles ), Bryants, KY (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 15 buildings, average cost: $46,700
- 1998: 10 buildings, average cost: $70,300
- 1999: 11 buildings, average cost: $78,200
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $48,000
- 2001: 7 buildings, average cost: $138,500
- 2002: 12 buildings, average cost: $119,800
- 2003: 8 buildings, average cost: $96,600
- 2005: 5 buildings, average cost: $103,400
- 2006: 4 buildings, average cost: $98,500
- 2008: 5 buildings, average cost: $194,200
- 2009: 4 buildings, average cost: $89,300
- 2010: 2 buildings, average cost: $137,500
- 2011: 11 buildings, average cost: $63,400
- 2012: 2 buildings, average cost: $115,000
- 2013: 5 buildings, average cost: $81,200
- 2014: 3 buildings, average cost: $199,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 36.74 N, Longitude: 84.16 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,737 (+51.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,551 (75.6%)
Area code: 606
|Crime rates in Williamsburg by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.6)||146.4||107.6||112.3||145.8||198.5||173.8||197.7||156.8||131.3||163.9||130.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Williamsburg detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.26|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -367 (-6.7%).
- Educational services (30%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Construction (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Educational services (34%)
- Health care and social assistance (26%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (3%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (16%)
- Management occupations (11%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (25%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (12%)
- Personal care and service occupations (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
Average climate in Williamsburg, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Williamsburg-area historical tornado activity is below Kentucky state average. It is 16% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 20.3 miles away from the Williamsburg city center .
On 3/12/1967, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 5.0 miles away from the city center injured 5 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Williamsburg-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 102.3 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 65.8 miles away from Williamsburg center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 235.9 miles away from the city center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG) earthquake occurred 98.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 175.6 miles away from Williamsburg center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 216.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Whitley County (17) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 8, Storms: 8, Tornadoes: 4, Winter Storms: 3, Fires: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snow: 1, Snowfall: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Charles Adams Blakely - Admiral, Eugene Siler - Lawyer, Joe C. Paul - Marine Corps Medal of Honor recipient, Charles Finley (politician) - Politician.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Williamsburg: Joe C. Paul.
Hospitals and medical centers in Williamsburg:
- WHITLEY COUNTY HOME HEALTH AGENCY (114 N SECOND STREET)
- WILLIAMSBURG HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (287 N ELEVENTH ST)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Williamsburg:
- JELLICO COMMUNITY HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 12 miles away; JELLICO, TN)
- BEECH TREE MANOR (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; JELLICO, TN)
- SUNBELT HOMECARE (Home Health Center, about 12 miles away; JELLICO, TN)
- CORBIN HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; CORBIN, KY)
- THE HERITAGE (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; CORBIN, KY)
airports located in Williamsburg:
- Williamsburg-Whitley County Airport (BYL) (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 3,000, Itinerant Ops: 800, Local Ops: 6,500, Military Ops: 150)
- Carr Airport (72KY) (Runways: 1)
College/University in Williamsburg:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Williamsburg:
- Lincoln Memorial University (about 31 miles; Harrogate, TN; Full-time enrollment: 3,706)
- Somerset Community College (about 34 miles; Somerset, KY; FT enrollment: 4,698)
- Pellissippi State Community College (about 55 miles; Knoxville, TN; FT enrollment: 7,271)
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (about 56 miles; Knoxville, TN; FT enrollment: 25,483)
- Walters State Community College (about 62 miles; Morristown, TN; FT enrollment: 4,359)
- Roane State Community College (about 65 miles; Harriman, TN; FT enrollment: 4,302)
- Hazard Community and Technical College (about 65 miles; Hazard, KY; FT enrollment: 2,087)
Public elementary/middle school in Williamsburg:
- MEADE MEMORIAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 159, Location: 8446 KY RT 40 E, Grades: PK-6)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- WILLIAMSBURG HIGH SCHOOL IS A PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL ALSO. WE ALSO SHOULD LIST THE WILLIAMSBURG/WHITLEY COUNTY AIRPORT IN THE AIRPORTS ALSO.
Notable locations in Williamsburg: Williamsburg Fire Department (A), Three Point Fire and Rescue Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Highland Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Brier Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Williamsburg Tourism & Convention Center (650 South 10th Street).
Hotels: Scottish Inn (1746 South Highway 25 West), Days Inn Williamsburg KY (510 Highway 92 West), Cumberland Inn Log Home (134 Hurricane Hollow), Cumberland Inn and Conference Center (649 South 10th Street), Williamsburg Motel (Highway 92 & I 75), Super 8 (30 West Highway 92), Days Inn (Highway 92).
Courts: Whitley County Court Designated Worker (410 Sycamore Street), Whitley County - Judge District Court (Courthouse), Whitley County - County Court Clerk (Courthouse), Whitley County - Circuit Court Clerk (Courthouse), Whitley County - District Court Clerk (Courthouse), Whitley County - Juvenile Drug Court (Courthouse).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2005 was 51.7. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 19.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 13.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 13.9. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 24.9 miles away from the city center.
(20.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 50.0% for Black residents, 100.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 24.6% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Williamsburg in 2010:
- 997 people in college/university student housing
- 122 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 32 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
People in group quarters in Williamsburg in 2000:
- 698 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 124 people in nursing homes
- 50 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 27 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Banks with branches in Williamsburg (2011 data):
- Community Trust Bank, Inc.: Williamsburg Convenience Center Bran at 895 Hwy 25w South, branch established on 1978/02/13; Williamsburg Branch at 201 North Third Street, branch established on 1904/01/01. Info updated 2011/03/25: Bank assets: $3,573.0 mil, Deposits: $2,890.4 mil, headquarters in Pikeville, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 80 total offices, Holding Company: Community Trust Bancorp, Inc.
- First State Financial, Inc.: Waterpark Branch Office at 1048 West Highway 92, branch established on 2004/02/24; Williamsburg Branch at 941 U.S.25w North, branch established on 1999/08/19. Info updated 2010/03/30: Bank assets: $402.8 mil, Deposits: $350.5 mil, headquarters in Pineville, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 11 total offices, Holding Company: First State Bancshares, Inc.
- Cumberland Valley National Bank & Trust Company: Williamsburg Branch at U.S. Highway 25 South, branch established on 1996/01/02. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $407.2 mil, Deposits: $333.8 mil, headquarters in East Bernstadt, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 15 total offices, Holding Company: Cumberland Valley Financial Corporation
- FORCHT BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION: Williamsburg - Main at 1331 U.S. Highway 25 West, branch established on 1989/07/14. Info updated 2008/01/08: Bank assets: $992.1 mil, Deposits: $796.4 mil, headquarters in Lexington, KY, positive income, 34 total offices, Holding Company: Forcht Bancorp, Inc.
- Whitaker Bank: Williamsburg Banking Center Branch at 1025 South Highway 25 West, branch established on 1995/10/02. Info updated 2008/07/07: Bank assets: $1,497.1 mil, Deposits: $1,225.4 mil, headquarters in Lexington, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 39 total offices, Holding Company: Whitaker Bank Corporation Of Kentucky
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Williamsburg city (based on Whitley County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Whitley County:||2.35 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.26 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Whitley County:||1.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Whitley County:||5.22 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.39 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Williamsburg, KY Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$10,350||$62,100||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||16||$63,396||$47,547||0||$0|
|Police - Other||4||$9,765||$29,295||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||6||$14,362||$28,724||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||1||$4,391||$52,692||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$6,662||$39,972||0||$0|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||12||$36,116||$36,116||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||54||$196,525||$43,672||0||$0|
Williamsburg government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing and Community Development: $65,000 ($12.32)
Police Protection: $9,000 ($1.71)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $955,000 ($181.08)
Parks and Recreation: $946,000 ($179.37)
Housing and Community Development: $939,000 ($178.04)
Sewerage: $769,000 ($145.81)
Police Protection: $576,000 ($109.22)
Solid Waste Management: $348,000 ($65.98)
Central Staff Services: $286,000 ($54.23)
Local Fire Protection: $248,000 ($47.02)
Regular Highways: $59,000 ($11.19)
- General - Interest on Debt: $182,000 ($34.51)
- Intergovernmental to State - Housing and Community Development: $22,000 ($4.17)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $52,000 ($9.86)
Parks and Recreation: $10,000 ($1.90)
Police Protection: $6,000 ($1.14)
Solid Waste Management: $1,000 ($0.19)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $1,931,000 ($366.14)
Williamsburg government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Parks and Recreation: $768,000 ($145.62)
Sewerage: $765,000 ($145.05)
Solid Waste Management: $623,000 ($118.13)
Housing and Community Development: $320,000 ($60.68)
Parking Facilities: $240,000 ($45.51)
All Other: $1,000 ($0.19)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Housing and Community Development: $724,000 ($137.28)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Local Government Support: $10,000 ($1.90)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $13,000 ($2.46)
Donations From Private Sources: $8,000 ($1.52)
Rents: $7,000 ($1.33)
Fines and Forfeits: $1,000 ($0.19)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,111,000 ($210.66)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $157,000 ($29.77)
Highways: $83,000 ($15.74)
- Tax - Other Selective Sales: $517,000 ($98.03)
Property: $433,000 ($82.10)
Individual Income: $417,000 ($79.07)
Insurance Premiums Sales: $368,000 ($69.78)
Public Utilities Sales: $177,000 ($33.56)
Occupation and Business License, NEC: $22,000 ($4.17)
Other License: $5,000 ($0.95)
Williamsburg government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $3,622,000 ($686.77)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $3,450,000 ($654.15)
Beginning Outstanding - Public Debt for Private Purpose: $1,198,000 ($227.15)
Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $1,198,000 ($227.15)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $172,000 ($32.61)
Williamsburg government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $3,212,000 ($609.03)
- Sinking Funds - Cash and Securities: $1,198,000 ($227.15)
5.72% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,663 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Laurel County, KY||1.25% ($26,861 average AGI)|
|from Knox County, KY||1.07% ($24,644)|
|from Campbell County, TN||0.25% ($29,214)|
5.71% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($26,752 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Williamsburg:
- WEKC (710 AM; daytime; 4 kW; WILLIAMSBURG, KY; Owner: GERALD PARKS)
- WEZJ (1440 AM; 3 kW; WILLIAMSBURG, KY; Owner: WHITLEY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WKDP (1330 AM; 5 kW; CORBIN, KY; Owner: EUBANKS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCTT (680 AM; 1 kW; CORBIN, KY; Owner: ENCORE COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WMIK (560 AM; 3 kW; MIDDLESBORO, KY; Owner: GATEWAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJJT (1540 AM; 1 kW; JELLICO, TN; Owner: DOUGLAS BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WQBB (1040 AM; daytime; 10 kW; POWELL, TN; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WNOX (990 AM; 10 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WYWY (950 AM; 1 kW; BARBOURVILLE, KY; Owner: BARBOURVILLE-COMMNITY BROADC/G CO IN)
- WKLB (1290 AM; 5 kW; MANCHESTER, KY; Owner: BARKER BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Williamsburg:
- WEZJ-FM (104.3 FM; WILLIAMSBURG, KY; Owner: WHITLEY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WEKX (102.7 FM; JELLICO, TN; Owner: WHITLEY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WMIK-FM (92.7 FM; MIDDLESBORO, KY; Owner: GATEWAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCTT-FM (107.3 FM; CORBIN, KY; Owner: ENCORE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WDVX (89.9 FM; CLINTON, TN; Owner: CUMBERLAND COMMUNITIES COMMUNI CORP.)
- WKDP-FM (99.5 FM; CORBIN, KY; Owner: EUBANKS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRIL (106.3 FM; PINEVILLE, KY; Owner: PINE HILLS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WIMZ-FM (103.5 FM; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMM., CORP.)
- WOKI-FM (100.3 FM; OAK RIDGE, TN; Owner: OAK RIDGE FM, INC.)
- WVCT (91.5 FM; KEAVY, KY; Owner: VICTORY TRAINING SCHOOL CORP.)
- WCTU (105.9 FM; TAZEWELL, TN; Owner: STAIR COMPANY, INC)
- WYGE (92.3 FM; LONDON, KY; Owner: ETHEL HUFF BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WUOT (91.9 FM; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE)
- WHAY (105.9 FM; WHITLEY CITY, KY; Owner: TIM LAVENDER)
- WKKQ (96.1 FM; BARBOURVILLE, KY; Owner: BARBOURVILLE COMMUNITY B/NG CO.INC.)
- WQLA-FM (104.9 FM; LA FOLLETTE, TN; Owner: LAFOLLETTE BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WWLT (103.1 FM; MANCHESTER, KY; Owner: VERNON R. BALDWIN, INC.)
- WSEK (97.1 FM; SOMERSET, KY; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
TV broadcast stations around Williamsburg:
- WKOP-TV (Channel 15; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: EAST TENNESSEE PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WVLT-TV (Channel 8; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: WVLT LICENSEE CORP.)
- WVTN-LP (Channel 48; CORBIN, KY; Owner: VICTORY TRAINING SCHOOL CORP.)
- WBIR-TV (Channel 10; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: GANNETT PACIFIC CORPORATION)
- WATE-TV (Channel 6; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: WATE, G.P.)
- WPXK (Channel 54; JELLICO, TN; Owner: PAXSON KNOXVILLE LICENSE, INC.)
- W39CK (Channel 20; CORBIN, KY; Owner: DEREK RAY EUBANKS)
- W33BK (Channel 33; CORBIN, KY; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 15Number of bridges
- 98m322ftTotal length
- $2,545,000Total costs
- 142,336Total average daily traffic
- 28,592Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Williamsburg)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:67 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Williamsburg, KY)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:41 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Williamsburg)
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: CROLEY GEORGE K JR DOMINATOR (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582 (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 430GC , Serial Number: GC44, Year manufactured: 2002, Airworthiness Date: 01/05/2008
Registrant (Individual): George K Jr Croley, 409 S 3rd St, Williamsburg, KY 40769
Drinking water stations with addresses in Williamsburg and their reported violations in the past:WILLIAMSBURG WATER DEPARTMENT (Population served: 5,474, Surface water):
Past health violations:WHITLEY CO WATER DISTRICT #1 (Population served: 2,002, Purch surface water):
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2006 and JUN-2006, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (SEP-25-2006), St Formal NOV issued (SEP-25-2006), St Compliance achieved (SEP-30-2006), St Public Notif received (DEC-07-2006)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2006 and MAR-2006, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUN-14-2006), St Formal NOV issued (JUN-14-2006), St Compliance achieved (SEP-30-2006), St Public Notif received (DEC-07-2006)
Past monitoring violations:WHITLEY CO. WATER DISTRICT 92 WEST (Population served: 187, Purch surface water):
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2008, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-05-2009), St Public Notif received (JUN-26-2009), St Compliance achieved (APR-13-2010)
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In MAY-2008. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-27-2008), St Formal NOV issued (JUL-27-2008), St Public Notif received (JUN-26-2009), St Compliance achieved (OCT-29-2009)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Williamsburg that have no violations reported:
- WHITLEY CO WATER DISTRICT #2 (Population served: 4,167, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
- WHITLEY WATER/FAIRVIEW-KY HILL (Population served: 3,006, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 122
- Hazardous Condition: 26
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Williamsburg
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Williamsburg, Kentucky:
- Super 8 Motel, Rt 4, Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769 , Phone: (606) 549-3450
- Williamsburg Motel, 50 Balltown Rd, Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769 , Phone: (606) 549-2300, Fax: (606) 549-8279
- Days Inn, 515 Hwy 92 W, Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769 , Phone: (606) 549-1500, Fax: (606) 549-8312
- Williamsburg Host, LLC, Dba Hampton Inn Williamsburg, 530 Hwy 92 W, Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769 , Phone: (606) 549-3775, Fax: (606) 549-3774
|Most common first names in Williamsburg, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Williamsburg, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (50%)
- Electricity (48%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
- Wood (1%)
|Businesses in Williamsburg, KY|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||MasterBrand Cabinets||4|
|Domino's Pizza||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
|H&R Block||1||Super 8||1|
|Little Caesars Pizza||1||Walmart||1|
|Long John Silver's||1||Wendy's||1|
Williamsburg compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Williamsburg on our top lists:
- #44 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Education, training, and library occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #52 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Educational services (population 5,000+)"
- #72 on the list of "Top 100 cities with highest percentage of college students (pop. 5,000+)"
- #74 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in industries: Educational services (population 5,000+)"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2017.