Williamsburg: Quiet Fall Colors
Williamsburg: East Second Street
Williamsburg: Sage Hill Drive
Williamsburg: West Second Street
Williamsburg: West Second and Plum Streets
Williamsburg: Williamsburg High School
Williamsburg: Old Church of Christ
Williamsburg: Schwabtown - East Fourth Street
Williamsburg: Old Westvaco Club House
Submit your own pictures of this borough and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||37.5 years|
|Pennsylvania median age:||40.6 years|
Zip codes: 16693.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $17,402 (it was $14,019 in 2000)
Williamsburg borough income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $90,429 (it was $58,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $139,365; Detached houses: $142,320; Townhouses or other attached units: $126,808; In 2-unit structures: $82,596; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $271,706; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $97,459; Mobile homes: $85,818
Median gross rent in 2013: $503.
Races in Williamsburg, PA (2010)
- 1,22697.8%White alone
- 100.8%Two or more races
- 30.2%Black alone
- 10.08%American Indian alone
- 10.08%Asian alone
|NYC Native to Pittsburgh Transplant - Advice Please! (141 replies)|
|one grandview revised plan (84 replies)|
|Analysis of Pittsburgh (87 replies)|
|Pittsburgh restaurant serves food from countries at conflict with US (85 replies)|
|The truth about Philadelphia vs. New York? (219 replies)|
|What is the WORST city or town in Pennsylvania? (241 replies)|
Latest news from Williamsburg, PA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (43.2%), Irish (14.2%), English (6.2%), United States (4.6%), Italian (4.5%), Dutch (3.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1827
Elevation: 884 feet
Land area: 0.37 square miles.
Population density: 3,289 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Williamsburg:
- High school or higher: 90.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.8%
- Unemployed: 5.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 25.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Williamsburg borough:
- Never married: 32.3%
- Now married: 39.7%
- Separated: 1.3%
- Widowed: 12.6%
- Divorced: 14.1%
7 residents are foreign born
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,069 (1.1%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,215 (1.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Frederick, MD (82.8 miles , pop. 52,767).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Pittsburgh, PA (93.3 miles , pop. 334,563).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (164.7 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Marklesburg borough, PA (2.4 miles ), McConnellstown, PA (2.5 miles ), Alexandria borough, PA (2.9 miles ), Lakemont, PA (3.1 miles ), Hollidaysburg borough, PA (3.2 miles ), Huntingdon borough, PA (3.2 miles ), Altoona, PA (3.3 miles ), Petersburg borough, PA (3.4 miles ).
Latitude: 40.46 N, Longitude: 78.20 W
Area code: 814
Property values in Williamsburg, PA
|Crime rates in Williamsburg by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 268.4)||158.6||108.2||67.3||36.6||49.6||56.4||49.4||64.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Williamsburg detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||0.81|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (32%)
- Construction (11%)
- Health care and social assistance (9%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (33%)
- Manufacturing (20%)
- Retail trade (19%)
- Educational services (4%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Information (3%)
- Production occupations (20%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (8%)
- Transportation occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Production occupations (20%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Healthcare support occupations (13%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Health technologists and technicians (7%)
- Management occupations (6%)
Average climate in Williamsburg, Pennsylvania
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Williamsburg-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Pennsylvania state average. It is 37% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/31/1985, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 55.4 miles away from the Williamsburg borough center caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 6/9/1980, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 19.0 miles away from the borough center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Williamsburg-area historical earthquake activity is near Pennsylvania state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 134.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 173.2 miles away from Williamsburg center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 114.5 miles away from the city center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 312.1 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 00:42:43, a magnitude 4.2 (4.2 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 116.1 miles away from Williamsburg center
On 1/26/2001 at 03:03:20, a magnitude 4.4 (3.9 MB, 4.4 LG, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 169.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Blair County (13) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 6, Storms: 4, Snowstorms: 2, Tropical Depressions: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Tornado: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jacob C. Higgins - Union Army, C. Earl Stubbs - Evangelist.
Hospitals and medical centers near Williamsburg:
- VALLEY VIEW HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; ALTOONA, PA)
- ALLEGHENY LUTHERAN HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; HOLLIDAYSBURG, PA)
- LUTHERAN HOME AT HOLLIDAYSBURG (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; HOLLIDAYSBURG, PA)
- GARVEY MANOR (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; HOLLIDAYSBURG, PA)
- HOME NURSING AGENCY AND VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION (Home Health Center, about 11 miles away; ALTOONA, PA)
- HEALTHSOUTH REHAB HOSP OF ALTOONA (Hospital, about 11 miles away; ALTOONA, PA)
- J C BLAIR MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 11 miles away; HUNTINGDON, PA)
airports located in Williamsburg:
- Cove Valley Airport (6G6) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 20, Local Ops: 160)
Amtrak stations near Williamsburg:
- 11 miles: HUNTINGDON (402 ALLEGHENY ST.) . Services: enclosed waiting area, public payphones, snack bar.
- 11 miles: ALTOONA (1231 11TH AVE.) . Services: ticket office, fully wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, snack bar, paid short-term parking, paid long-term parking, call for taxi service, intercity bus service, public transit connection.
- 15 miles: TYRONE (10TH & LOGAN AVE.) . Services: public payphones, free short-term parking.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Williamsburg:
- Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Altoona (about 13 miles; Altoona, PA; Full-time enrollment: 3,656)
- Saint Francis University (about 24 miles; Loretto, PA; FT enrollment: 2,636)
- Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus (about 30 miles; University Park, PA; FT enrollment: 45,483)
- Pennsylvania State University-World Campus (about 32 miles; University Park, PA; FT enrollment: 4,893)
- University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown (about 36 miles; Johnstown, PA; FT enrollment: 2,815)
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania (about 46 miles; Shippensburg, PA; FT enrollment: 7,051)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus (about 52 miles; Indiana, PA; FT enrollment: 14,471)
Public high school in Williamsburg:
- WILLIAMSBURG COMMUNITY JSHS (Students: 275, Location: 515 W THIRD ST, Grades: 7-12)
Private high school in Williamsburg:
Public elementary/middle school in Williamsburg:
- WILLIAMSBURG COMMUNITY EL SCH (Students: 277, Location: 16 SAGE HILL DR, Grades: KG-6)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- "WTLR" radio station at 89.9 can be reached well in and around Williamsburg. They are out of State College. also Christian radio stations at 89.1, and 107.9 WDBA in DuBois.
Notable location: Williamsburg Area Volunteer Fire Company 1 Station Suite B (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 91.3. This is worse than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2008 was 0.160. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.1 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2008 was 11.4. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 10.1 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 2.40. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 10.1 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 24.9. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 10.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 14.0. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 12.3. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 10.1 miles away from the city center.
(23.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents)
|This borough:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.0% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
16 people in other group homes in 2000
3 people in homes for the mentally retarded in 2000
Banks with branches in Williamsburg (2011 data):
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania: Williamsburg Branch at 215 High Street, branch established on 1961/10/02. Info updated 2012/01/10: Bank assets: $9,581.0 mil, Deposits: $7,462.2 mil, headquarters in Greenville, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 291 total offices, Holding Company: F.N.b. Corporation
- Clearfield Bank & Trust Company: Williamsburg Branch at 101 High Street, branch established on 1964/02/03. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $404.9 mil, Deposits: $345.3 mil, headquarters in Clearfield, PA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: Cbt Financial Corp.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Williamsburg borough (based on Blair County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Blair County:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Blair County:||0.72 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pennsylvania:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Blair County:||3.51 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.38 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Williamsburg, PA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Police Protection - Officers||1||$2,792||$33,504||6||$1,249|
|Streets and Highways||1||$2,480||$29,760||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||3||$7,889||$31,556||6||$1,249|
Williamsburg government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $105,000 ($85.44)
General - Other: $80,000 ($65.09)
Central Staff Services: $76,000 ($61.84)
Sewerage: $55,000 ($44.75)
Regular Highways: $41,000 ($33.36)
Solid Waste Management: $17,000 ($13.83)
Financial Administration: $13,000 ($10.58)
Police Protection: $12,000 ($9.76)
Fire Protection: $10,000 ($8.14)
Parks & Recreation: $4,000 ($3.25)
Libraries: $1,000 ($0.81)
Housing & Community Development: $1,000 ($0.81)
Health Services - Other: $1,000 ($0.81)
Judicial and Legal Services: $1,000 ($0.81)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $205,000 ($166.80)
General - Other: $30,000 ($24.41)
General Public Building: $27,000 ($21.97)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $151,000 ($122.86)
Williamsburg government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $154,000 ($125.31)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $3,000 ($2.44)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $11,000 ($8.95)
Interest Earnings: $7,000 ($5.70)
Special Assessments: $2,000 ($1.63)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $340,000 ($276.65)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $27,000 ($21.97)
Highways: $23,000 ($18.71)
- Tax - Property: $73,000 ($59.40)
Individual Income: $68,000 ($55.33)
NEC: $3,000 ($2.44)
Williamsburg government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $245,000 ($199.35)
2.99% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($36,176 average adjusted gross income)
0.03% of residents moved from foreign countries ($268 average AGI)
Blair County: 0.03% Pennsylvania average: 0.04%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Cambria County, PA||0.35% ($30,843 average AGI)|
|from Bedford County, PA||0.28% ($29,714)|
|from Huntingdon County, PA||0.19% ($42,670)|
2.96% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,907 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Williamsburg:
- WFBG (1290 AM; 5 kW; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: FOREVER OF PA, LLC)
- WHUN (1150 AM; 5 kW; HUNTINGDON, PA; Owner: MEGAHERTZ LICENSES, LLC)
- WVAM (1430 AM; 5 kW; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: VITAL LICENSES, LLC)
- WKMC (1370 AM; 5 kW; ROARING SPRING, PA; Owner: ALLEGHENY MOUNTAIN NETWORK)
- WZSK (1040 AM; daytime; 10 kW; EVERETT, PA; Owner: NEW MILLENNIUM COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC.)
- WJSM (1110 AM; daytime; 1 kW; MARTINSBURG, PA; Owner: MARTINSBURG BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WLYE (850 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTOWN, PA; Owner: FOREVER OF JOHNSTOWN, INC.)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WIEZ (670 AM; daytime; 5 kW; LEWISTOWN, PA; Owner: FIRST MEDIA RADIO, LLC)
- WRTA (1240 AM; 1 kW; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: ALTOONA TRANS-AUDIO CORP, INC.)
- KDKA (1020 AM; 50 kW; PITTSBURGH, PA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WPHB (1260 AM; 5 kW; PHILIPSBURG, PA)
- WMET (1150 AM; 50 kW; GAITHERSBURG, MD; Owner: BELTWAY ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Williamsburg:
- WMAJ-FM (104.9 FM; HOLLIDAYSBURG, PA; Owner: FOREVER OF PA, LLC)
- W294AE (106.7 FM; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- W267AC (101.3 FM; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: ALLEGHENY MOUNTAIN NETWORK)
- WLAK (103.5 FM; HUNTINGDON, PA; Owner: FIRST MEDIA RADIO, LLC)
- WJSM-FM (92.7 FM; MARTINSBURG, PA; Owner: MARTINSBURG BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WXMJ (99.5 FM; MOUNT UNION, PA; Owner: MEGAHERTZ LICENSES, LLC)
- WFGY (98.1 FM; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: FOREVER OF PA, LLC)
- WKYE-FM1 (95.5 FM; JOHNSTOWN, PA; Owner: WINSTON RADIO CORPORATION)
- WALY (103.9 FM; BELLWOOD, PA; Owner: FOREVER OF JOHNSTOWN, INC.)
- WWLY (106.3 FM; HUNTINGDON, PA; Owner: MEGAHERTZ LICENSES,LLC)
- WBRX-FM1 (94.7 FM; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: SHERLOCK BROADCASTING, INC)
- WPRR (100.1 FM; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: VITAL LICENSES, LLC)
- WBXQ (94.7 FM; CRESSON, PA; Owner: SOUNDS GOOD, INC.)
- WJHT (107.9 FM; PORT MATILDA, PA; Owner: DAME BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WBUS (93.7 FM; BOALSBURG, PA; Owner: DAME BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WBHV (103.1 FM; STATE COLLEGE, PA; Owner: FOREVER BROADCASTING, LLC)
- W270AG (101.9 FM; STATE COLLEGE, PA; Owner: SALT & LIGHT MEDIA MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WAYC (100.9 FM; BEDFORD, PA; Owner: CESSNA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBVE (107.5 FM; BEDFORD, PA; Owner: CESSNA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WEEO-FM (103.7 FM; MCCONNELLSBURG, PA; Owner: ALLEGHENY MOUNTAIN NETWORK)
TV broadcast stations around Williamsburg:
- W32AX (Channel 32; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: BENJAMIN PEREZ)
- W63AJ (Channel 63; HUNTINGDON/WILLIAMSB, PA; Owner: PEAK MEDIA OF PA LICENSEE LLC)
- W41CF (Channel 41; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WATM-TV (Channel 23; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: PALM TELEVISION, L.P.)
- WTAJ-TV (Channel 10; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: TELEVISION STATION GROUP LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, LLC)
- W57AH (Channel 57; BROCKPORT, PA; Owner: PALM TELEVISION, L.P.)
- WKBS-TV (Channel 47; ALTOONA, PA; Owner: CORNERSTONE TELEVISION, INC.)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:21 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Williamsburg)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- Loop Lookout 4.2 Mi Ne (Lat: 40.496750 Lon: -78.131944), Structure height: 30 m, Call Sign: KGB657
Assigned Frequencies: 47.1400 MHz, 47.1600 MHz, 47.3000 MHzGrant Date: 07/20/2002, Expiration Date: 10/02/2012, Cancellation Date: 02/09/2012Registrant: Commonwealth Of Pennslvania, Department Of Transportion, 1700 & Arsenal Blvd, Harrisburg, PA 17120, Phone: (717) 783-2889, Fax: (717) 783-4438, Email:
- Loop Look Out 4.2 Mi Ne (Lat: 40.496750 Lon: -78.131944), Call Sign: KNIJ203
Assigned Frequencies: 44.6400 MHz, 44.8400 MHz, 44.9200 MHzGrant Date: 07/04/2013, Expiration Date: 07/07/2023Registrant: Pennsylvania Game Commission, 2001 Elmerton Avenue, Harrisburg, PA 17110-9797, Phone: (717) 787-4023, Fax: (717) 787-2832, Email:
- Williamsburg Substation (Lat: 40.469528 Lon: -78.207222), Call Sign: KNBZ440, Licensee ID: L00288741
Assigned Frequencies: 48.4000 MHz, 48.4600 MHzGrant Date: 09/13/2011, Expiration Date: 11/05/2021, Certifier: Steven F LuxRegistrant: Felhc, 76 South Main Street, Akron, OH 44308, Phone: (330) 436-2226, Fax: (330) 761-7203, Email:
- Lat: 40.490556 Lon: -78.351667, Call Sign: WQAH887, Licensee ID: L00814138
Assigned Frequencies: 462.112 MHz, 463.487 MHz, 464.012 MHzGrant Date: 06/03/2004, Expiration Date: 06/03/2014, Cancellation Date: 08/09/2014, Certifier: M Ray OverdorffRegistrant: Garden Fresh Express, 220 East Second Street, Williamsburg, PA 16693, Phone: (814) 832-2937, Fax: (814) 832-3848
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:7
- STATION, Loop Look Out Fire Tower 4.2 Mi Ne Of (Lat: 40.496722 Lon: -78.131944), Overall height: 24.4 m, Call Sign: WNEE426
Assigned Frequencies: 2138.00 MHzGrant Date: 12/31/2010, Expiration Date: 03/07/2021, Cancellation Date: 08/08/2014Registrant: State Police Bcis, 8001 Bretz Dr, Harrisburg, PA 17112, Phone: (717) 787-8596, Fax: (717) 705-4050, Email:
- Lat: 40.463389 Lon: -78.196389, Overall height: 2.4 m, Call Sign: WPNJ726
Assigned Frequencies: 956.393 MHzGrant Date: 03/02/1998, Expiration Date: 03/02/2003, Cancellation Date: 06/01/2003Registrant: Phone: (412) 430-3974
- Williamsburg, Lat: 40.461389 Lon: -78.203000, Call Sign: WQAG689, Licensee ID: L00858406
Assigned Frequencies: 956.381 MHzGrant Date: 06/03/2014, Expiration Date: 05/27/2024, Certifier: Wanda RosserRegistrant: Willamsburg Borough
- CLAR31, I-80 And Tr 692 Southwest Quadrant (Lat: 41.184167 Lon: -79.395833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 92 m, Overall height: 93.3 m, Call Sign: WQHG247
Assigned Frequencies: 6555.62 MHz, 10558.7 MHzGrant Date: 07/20/2007, Expiration Date: 07/20/2017, Certifier: Charles K LetoRegistrant: Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania, 8001 Bretz Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17112, Phone: (717) 772-8024, Fax: (717) 772-8097, Email:
- Loop Tower, 6.9 Kilometers Ne (56°) Of Williamsburg, Pa (Lat: 40.496694 Lon: -78.132028), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 54.9 m, Overall height: 57.9 m, Call Sign: WQQV991
Assigned Frequencies: 10895.0 MHzGrant Date: 03/13/2013, Expiration Date: 03/13/2023, Certifier: Wayne F MillerRegistrant: Multicomm, Inc., 201 Wayne St., Hollidaysburg, PA 16648, Phone: (814) 696-7929, Email:
- WPA0620, I-80 And Tr 692 Southwest Quadrant (Lat: 41.184167 Lon: -79.395833), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 93.3 m, Call Sign: WQTB806
Assigned Frequencies: 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 17840.0 MHz, 17880.0 MHz, 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 17840.0 MHz, 17880.0 MHz, 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz... (+32 more)Grant Date: 12/30/2013, Expiration Date: 12/30/2023, Certifier: Karl KuykendallRegistrant: Peg Bandwidth, LLC, 5904 Stone Creek Drive, Suite 130, The Colony, TX 75056, Phone: (214) 937-0201, Email:
- A4J0692A, I-80 And Tr 692 Southwest Quadrant (Lat: 41.184167 Lon: -79.395833), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 93.3 m, Call Sign: WQXI956
Assigned Frequencies: 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHz, 11425.0 MHzGrant Date: 03/21/2016, Expiration Date: 03/21/2026, Certifier: David WerblowRegistrant: T-Mobile Usa, Inc., 12920 Se 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006, Phone: (425) 383-8401, Fax: (425) 383-4040, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Williamsburg)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Williamsburg)
FAA Registered Aircraft:10 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
|Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Aggregated Statistics For Year 2003|
(Based on 1 partial tract)
|APPLICATIONS APPROVED, NOT ACCEPTED||0||$0|
|FILES CLOSED FOR INCOMPLETENESS||0||$0|
Detailed HMDA statistics for the following Tracts: 0108.00
Drinking water stations with addresses in Williamsburg that have no violations reported:
- JOSIE S CHILL & GRILL (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
|Most common first names in Williamsburg, PA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Williamsburg, PA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (66%)
- Electricity (25%)
- Utility gas (4%)
- Wood (3%)
- Other fuel (1%)
- Coal or coke (1%)
Williamsburg compared to Pennsylvania state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Williamsburg on our top lists:
- #81 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other group homes (population 1,000+)"
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to other counties in 2011"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2010 and 2011"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Sulfur Oxides Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2007-2013 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2016.