Winnsboro: Historic homes and Bed & Breakfasts
Winnsboro: First United Methodist Church of Winnsboro
Winnsboro: Lake Winnsboro's sandy beach at sunset
Winnsboro: Certified retirement community, Texas Center of the Arts District, Historical town and Main Street City. Surrounded by 5 mayor lakes.
Winnsboro: Thee Hubbell House B&B Resort (Stinson Plantation)
Winnsboro: Marienfeld Estate, Die Pilgerruhe from the South Pasture
Winnsboro: Old Car Parade on Main - Part of Autumn Fest Celebration
Winnsboro: Winnsboro's yearly Antique Tractor show
Winnsboro: Watering Hole
Winnsboro: Winnsboro's yearly Antique Car Show in October
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||34.5 years|
|Texas median age:||34.4 years|
Zip codes: 75494.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $17,173 (it was $15,612 in 2000)
Winnsboro city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $71,082 (it was $55,500 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $91,136; Detached houses: $91,594; Mobile homes: $68,241
Median gross rent in 2015: $767.
Races in Winnsboro, TX (2010)
- 2,91384.8%White alone
- 1825.3%Black alone
- 381.1%Two or more races
- 150.4%American Indian alone
- 90.3%Asian alone
- 10.03%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Professional services jobs are soaring, making it the fastest-growing industry Aug 21
- Internetification today Aug 19
- The fastest-growing sector in the West is dominated by one company Aug 17
- What matters more when it comes to moving between states: weather or taxes? Aug 15
- How your income level affects your health Aug 13
|Best city/town in TX for single woman (73 replies)|
|What do you LIKE about living in Texas (69 replies)|
|Winnsboro (19 replies)|
|Anybody in market for a ready made castle? (30 replies)|
|Are there misconceptions about the humidity in Texas? (126 replies)|
|Looking to relocate to East Texas (4 replies)|
Latest news from Winnsboro, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (28.1%), Irish (6.6%), English (5.8%), German (3.8%), Scotch-Irish (1.4%), Belgian (1.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Land area: 3.68 square miles.
Population density: 901 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Winnsboro:
- High school or higher: 82.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.3%
- Unemployed: 6.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 18.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Winnsboro city:
- Never married: 26.0%
- Now married: 40.3%
- Separated: 2.6%
- Widowed: 11.3%
- Divorced: 19.8%
166 residents are foreign born (4.3% Latin America, 0.6% Europe).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 30 registered sex offenders living in Winnsboro, Texas as of August 23, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Winnsboro to the number of sex offenders is 109 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,303 (1.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $1,140 (1.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Tyler, TX (43.1 miles , pop. 83,650).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Garland, TX (78.2 miles , pop. 215,768).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (87.7 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Pickton-Pine Forest, TX (3.2 miles ), Leesburg-Newsome, TX (3.2 miles ), Como, TX (3.6 miles ), Quitman, TX (3.8 miles ), Rocky Mound, TX (4.0 miles) , Mount Vernon, TX (4.0 miles ), Yantis, TX (4.1 miles ), Miller's Cove, TX (4.1 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 6 buildings, average cost: $85,000
- 1998: 4 buildings, average cost: $90,000
- 1999: 2 buildings, average cost: $79,500
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $65,000
- 2001: 4 buildings, average cost: $58,600
- 2002: 2 buildings, average cost: $67,000
- 2003: 2 buildings, average cost: $143,500
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $130,000
- 2005: 3 buildings, average cost: $134,700
- 2007: 8 buildings, average cost: $92,100
- 2008: 7 buildings, average cost: $60,000
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $150,000
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $260,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.96 N, Longitude: 95.29 W
Area code: 903
|Crime rates in Winnsboro by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||162.5||178.0||125.5||100.3||105.7||122.0||232.0||284.6||218.7||153.3||80.4||164.0||180.3||252.7||195.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Winnsboro detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.71|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +557 (+18.4%).
- Health care and social assistance (18%)
- Utilities (15%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (8%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (21%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Accommodation and food services (14%)
- Other services, except public administration (13%)
- Finance and insurance (13%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (19%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (15%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (10%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Management occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (11%)
- Healthcare support occupations (10%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (7%)
Average climate in Winnsboro, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Winnsboro-area historical tornado activity is above Texas state average. It is 122% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/3/1979, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 11.5 miles away from the Winnsboro city center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 3/26/1961, a category F3 tornado 12.6 miles away from the city center injured one person and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Winnsboro-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 79% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 134.9 miles away from the city center
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 317.7 miles away from Winnsboro center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 233.6 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 235.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1995 at 15:51:39, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 182.5 miles away from Winnsboro center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG) earthquake occurred 338.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Wood County (10) is smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 6
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 4, Fires: 3, Flood: 1, Storm: 1, Winter Storm: 1, Other: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Scott Conley - Football player and coach.
Hospitals and medical centers in Winnsboro:
Airports and heliports located in Winnsboro:
- Winnsboro Municipal Airport (F51) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,100, Local Ops: 2,200)
- Ogburn Vfd Heliport (81TX)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Winnsboro:
- Northeast Texas Community College (about 26 miles; Mount Pleasant, TX; Full-time enrollment: 2,320)
- Texas A & M University-Commerce (about 41 miles; Commerce, TX; FT enrollment: 8,890)
- Tyler Junior College (about 43 miles; Tyler, TX; FT enrollment: 8,104)
- The University of Texas at Tyler (about 45 miles; Tyler, TX; FT enrollment: 5,774)
- Kilgore College (about 47 miles; Kilgore, TX; FT enrollment: 3,127)
- LeTourneau University (about 48 miles; Longview, TX; FT enrollment: 2,357)
- Paris Junior College (about 50 miles; Paris, TX; FT enrollment: 3,875)
Public high school in Winnsboro:
- WINNSBORO H S (Location: 409 NEWSOME ST, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Winnsboro:
- WINNSBORO EL (Students: 647, Location: 310 W COKE RD, Grades: PK-4)
- MEMORIAL MIDDLE (Location: 505 S CHESTNUT ST, Grades: 5-8)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Arts organizations in Winnsboro: - Trails Country Center for the Arts (TCCA), founded in 2001, is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization committed to providing visual, performing and theater arts entertainment and hands-on learning experiences for residents and visitors to rural East Texas. (Location: 200 MARKET ST; www.trailscountryarts.com; tcca at peoplescom.net; (903) 342-0686)
- john clark I did not notice the Presbyterian church listed . How do we get the 1st. Presbyterian church on this web site. thanks john clark E mail clark210 at cox.net
Notable location: Winnsboro Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Winnsboro include: Forest Grove Methodist Church (A), Saint Francis Episcopal Church (B), Pine Street Baptist Church (C), Immanuel Baptist Church (D), Forest Grove Church (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Winnsboro: Red Raider Stadium (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Autumn Trails Association (Tourism Consultants; 201 West Broadway Street).
(25.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 39.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 33.2% for other race residents, 73.7% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Winnsboro in 2010:
- 182 people in state prisons
- 119 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 13 people in group homes intended for adults
- 13 people in residential treatment centers for adults
142 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Winnsboro (2011 data):
- The First National Bank of Winnsboro: The First National Bank Of Winnsboro at 315 North Main Street, branch established on 1893/01/01; South Town Branch at 100 E Coke Road, branch established on 1977/11/04. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $145.5 mil, Deposits: $108.3 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Etex Banco, Inc.
- The City National Bank of Sulphur Springs: Winnsboro Branch at 607 South Main, branch established on 1993/08/27. Info updated 2011/03/23: Bank assets: $417.9 mil, Deposits: $378.5 mil, headquarters in Sulphur Springs, TX, positive income, 8 total offices, Holding Company: Sulphur Springs Bancshares, Inc.
- Bank Texas, National Association: Winnsboro Branch at 210 South Main Street, branch established on 2011/10/15. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $211.5 mil, Deposits: $181.1 mil, headquarters in Quitman, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Bt Holdings, Inc.
- Prosperity Bank: Winnsboro Branch at 101 North Main, branch established on 1993/02/01. Info updated 2012/01/05: Bank assets: $9,816.2 mil, Deposits: $8,064.8 mil, headquarters in El Campo, TX, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 187 total offices, Holding Company: Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
- Mineola Community Bank, S.S.B.: South Main Branch at 500 South Main, branch established on 1934/04/01. Info updated 2009/06/10: Bank assets: $145.3 mil, Deposits: $106.1 mil, headquarters in Mineola, TX, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Mineola Community Mutual Holding Company
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Winnsboro city (based on Wood County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Wood County:||1.20 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Wood County:||0.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Wood County:||5.26 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.98 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Winnsboro, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$9,564||$38,256||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$3,334||$40,008||1||$102|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$30,606||$40,808||0||$0|
|Police - Other||4||$10,946||$32,838||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||3||$7,645||$30,580||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||34||$98,268||$34,683||3||$2,850|
Winnsboro government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $633,000 ($191.01)
- Current Operations - Financial Administration: $328,000 ($98.97)
Solid Waste Management: $292,000 ($88.11)
Water Utilities: $284,000 ($85.70)
Regular Highways: $201,000 ($60.65)
Sewerage: $142,000 ($42.85)
Police Protection: $84,000 ($25.35)
Parks & Recreation: $82,000 ($24.74)
Fire Protection: $29,000 ($8.75)
Libraries: $26,000 ($7.85)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $23,000 ($6.94)
Fire Protection: $13,000 ($3.92)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,115,000 ($336.45)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $247,000 ($74.53)
Winnsboro government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $414,000 ($124.92)
Sewerage: $300,000 ($90.53)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Water Utilities: $633,000 ($191.01)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $1,000 ($0.30)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $122,000 ($36.81)
Interest Earnings: $89,000 ($26.86)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $787,000 ($237.48)
- Tax - Property: $415,000 ($125.23)
Total General Sales: $330,000 ($99.58)
Public Utilities: $94,000 ($28.36)
NEC: $7,000 ($2.11)
Other Selective Sales: $6,000 ($1.81)
Winnsboro government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $5,518,000 ($1665.06)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $5,128,000 ($1547.37)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $390,000 ($117.68)
Winnsboro government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $649,000 ($195.84)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $86,000 ($25.95)
7.65% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($39,621 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Smith County, TX||0.86% ($29,142 average AGI)|
|from Dallas County, TX||0.80% ($54,937)|
|from Tarrant County, TX||0.40% ($60,418)|
6.91% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,651 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Winnsboro:
- KFXR (1190 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KRLD (1080 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TEXAS INFINITY BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KWKH (1130 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KOFY (1060 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GILMER, TX; Owner: JERRY RUSSELL D/B/A THE RUSSELL COMPANY)
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KSKY (660 AM; 20 kW; BALCH SPRINGS, TX; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC.)
- KTBB (600 AM; 5 kW; TYLER, TX; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KZMP (1540 AM; 50 kW; UNIVERSITY PARK, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KESS (1270 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KESS-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KPYN (900 AM; 10 kW; ATLANTA, TX; Owner: FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER CHURCH, INC.)
- KEES (1430 AM; 5 kW; GLADEWATER, TX; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KAHZ (1360 AM; 50 kW; HURST, TX)
Strongest FM radio stations in Winnsboro:
- KWNS (104.7 FM; WINNSBORO, TX; Owner: RICHARD E. FOSTER)
- KDVE (103.1 FM; PITTSBURG, TX; Owner: ON-AIR FAMILY, LLC)
- KSCN (96.9 FM; PITTSBURG, TX; Owner: EAST TEXAS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KALK (97.7 FM; WINFIELD, TX; Owner: EAST TEXAS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KYKX (105.7 FM; LONGVIEW, TX; Owner: WALLER MEDIA, LLC)
- KVNE (89.5 FM; TYLER, TX; Owner: EDUC. RADIO FOUND. OF E. TEXAS, INC.)
- KFRO-FM (95.3 FM; GILMER, TX; Owner: WALLER MEDIA, LLC)
- KMOO-FM (96.7 FM; MINEOLA, TX; Owner: HIGHTOWER RADIO, INC.)
- KAZE (106.9 FM; ORE CITY, TX; Owner: REYNOLDS RADIO, INC.)
- KRVA-FM (107.1 FM; CAMPBELL, TX; Owner: FIRST BROADCASTING INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC)
- KSCH (95.9 FM; SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX; Owner: EAST TEXAS BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Winnsboro:
- KLTV (Channel 7; TYLER, TX; Owner: CIVCO, INC.)
- KTAQ (Channel 47; GREENVILLE, TX; Owner: MIKE SIMONS)
- K54CB (Channel 54; MOUNT PLEASANT, TX; Owner: F. V. P. NETWORK, INC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Winnsboro)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:95 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1
- 100 S Post Oak (Lat: 32.959000 Lon: -95.296889), Type: Tank, Structure height: 41 m, Overall height: 48 m, Call Sign: WPPB792, Licensee ID: L00104547
Assigned Frequencies: 462.800 MHzGrant Date: 10/14/2009, Expiration Date: 10/08/2019, Certifier: David EnglishRegistrant: David L. English, Tyler, TX 75713-1121, Phone: (903) 509-0072, Fax: (903) 581-8772
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- JOHNSTON UNIT, 2.5 Mi E (Lat: 32.941500 Lon: -95.285500), Type: Building, Structure height: 15 m, Call Sign: WPGN313
Assigned Frequencies: 153.905 MHz, 154.995 MHz, 154.995 MHzGrant Date: 01/20/2015, Expiration Date: 02/14/2025Registrant: Texas Department Of Criminal Justice, 3365 Collard Road, Huntsville, TX 77340, Phone: (936) 437-8300, Fax: (936) 437-8306, Email:
- 719 W Coke Rd (Lat: 32.957056 Lon: -95.288000), Call Sign: KNGN341, Licensee ID: L00696052
Assigned Frequencies: 155.340 MHzGrant Date: 02/23/1998, Expiration Date: 05/04/2003, Cancellation Date: 08/03/2003Registrant: Presbyterian Hospital Of Winnsboro, 719 W Coke Rd, Winnsboro, TX 75494, Phone: (903) 342-3963
- 2 Miles Nw Of City (Lat: 33.001500 Lon: -95.335500), Type: Building, Structure height: 4.5 m, Overall height: 5 m, Call Sign: WZM936
Assigned Frequencies: 160.260 MHz, 160.350 MHzGrant Date: 03/04/2014, Expiration Date: 05/08/2024Registrant: The Kansas City Railway Company, 427 W. 12th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105, Phone: (816) 983-2023, Fax: (816) 983-1446, Email:
- Lat: 32.859000 Lon: -95.296889, Call Sign: WPTH401
Assigned Frequencies: 154.482 MHz, 154.547 MHzGrant Date: 10/03/2001, Expiration Date: 10/03/2011, Cancellation Date: 12/03/2011, Certifier: James E Mc CoyRegistrant: Federal Licensing,Inc., 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- Lat: 32.944417 Lon: -95.307306, Call Sign: WQUX691
Assigned Frequencies: 72.1000 MHzGrant Date: 11/10/2014, Expiration Date: 11/10/2024, Certifier: Ken RussellRegistrant: Primex Wireless Inc, 965 Wells St., Lake Geneva`, WI 53147, Phone: (800) 537-0464
- 4533 Fm312 North (Lat: 32.919694 Lon: -95.291639), Call Sign: WQVF859
Assigned Frequencies: 467.212 MHzGrant Date: 01/29/2015, Expiration Date: 01/29/2025, Certifier: Clay TinsleyRegistrant: Innovation Wireless, 11869 Teale Street, Culver City, CA 90230, Phone: (888) 559-5565, Fax: (310) 482-3480, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:40 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Winnsboro)
FAA Registered Aircraft:14 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Winnsboro)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 291
- Hazardous Condition: 19
- Service Call: 3
- Good Intent Call: 23
Incident types - Winnsboro
|Most common first names in Winnsboro, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Winnsboro, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (51%)
- Electricity (49%)
|Businesses in Winnsboro, TX|
|Alco Stores||1||Jones New York||1|
|Dairy Queen||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
Winnsboro compared to Texas state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2017.