Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||38.9 years|
|Virginia median age:||38.2 years|
Zip codes: 22664.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $20,709 (it was $18,373 in 2000)
Woodstock town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $205,971 (it was $105,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $248,731; Detached houses: $255,532; Townhouses or other attached units: $262,955; In 2-unit structures: $144,047; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $175,975; Mobile homes: $73,483
Median gross rent in 2016: $758.
Races in Woodstock, VA (2010)
- 4,16281.7%White alone
- 1603.1%Black alone
- 721.4%Two or more races
- 350.7%Asian alone
- 60.1%American Indian alone
- 70.1%Other race alone
- 10.02%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Opinions on Woodstock and Strasburg, VA (9 replies)|
|Opinions on Woodstock and Strasburg, VA (0 replies)|
|Vibrant Small Towns - VA (33 replies)|
|Retiring in the mountains (50 replies)|
|Thinking about moving from Raleigh, NC to mountain/farm country VA. (9 replies)|
|Winery Suggestions (Group around 15) (23 replies)|
Latest news from Woodstock, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (18.5%), German (14.8%), Irish (5.4%), Scotch-Irish (2.9%), Russian (1.2%), French (1.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 1872/73
Land area: 3.25 square miles.
Population density: 1,609 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Woodstock:
- High school or higher: 82.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 21.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.7%
- Unemployed: 2.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Woodstock town:
- Never married: 18.5%
- Now married: 52.9%
- Separated: 3.2%
- Widowed: 11.3%
- Divorced: 14.1%
740 residents are foreign born (11.3% Latin America).
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 25 registered sex offenders living in Woodstock, Virginia as of February 17, 2019.
The ratio of number of residents in Woodstock to the number of sex offenders is 211 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,281 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $1,237 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Reston, VA (62.9 miles , pop. 56,407).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Washington, DC (80.7 miles , pop. 572,059).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (195.8 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Maurertown, VA (2.1 miles ), Edinburg, VA (2.2 miles ), Toms Brook, VA (2.5 miles ), Mount Jackson, VA (3.3 miles ), Strasburg, VA (3.4 miles ), Basye-Bryce Mountain, VA (3.8 miles ), Wardensville, WV (3.8 miles ), Luray, VA (3.9 miles ).
Latitude: 38.88 N, Longitude: 78.51 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,842 (+34.9%)
Workers who live and work in this town: 621 (27.9%)
Area code: 540
|Crime rates in Woodstock by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||98.1||193.0||136.2||20.7||81.2||91.6||98.0||146.2||146.3||97.9||225.7||199.1||150.7||168.0||191.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Woodstock detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.03|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +687 (+21.0%).
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (24%)
- Construction (14%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (11%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Health care and social assistance (7%)
- Wholesale trade (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (29%)
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (15%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (14%)
- Material moving occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (27%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Health technologists and technicians (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
Average climate in Woodstock, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Woodstock-area historical tornado activity is near Virginia state average. It is 35% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/24/2001, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 35.7 miles away from the Woodstock town center injured 2 people and caused $2 million in damages.
On 6/2/1998, a category F4 tornado 54.8 miles away from the town center injured 5 people and caused $6 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Woodstock-area historical earthquake activity is near Virginia state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 206.4 miles away from the city center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 95.2 miles away from Woodstock center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 234.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 165.8 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 297.5 miles away from Woodstock center
On 5/5/2003 at 16:32:32, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 81.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Shenandoah County (18) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 4, Storms: 4, Winter Storms: 4, Floods: 3, Droughts: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Fire: 1, Tornado: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Mack McCarthy - Basketball player-coach, Wade H. Haislip - Vice Chief of Staff of the Army.
Hospitals and medical centers in Woodstock:
- SHENANDOAH COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (P O BOX 508 ROUTE 11)
- SHENANDOAH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (Voluntary non-profit - Private, 759 SOUTH MAIN STREET)
- CONSULATE HEALTH CARE OF WOODSTOCK (803 SOUTH MAIN ST)
- SHENANDOAH CO MEM HOSP (ROUTE 11 PO BOX 508)
- SKYLINE TERRACE CONV HOME (PO BOX 558)
- SUSAN B MILLER NRS HOME (118 N MUHLENBERG ST)
Airports and heliports located in Woodstock:
- Burner Airport (VG55) (Runways: 1)
- Hepner Airport (4VA4) (Runways: 1)
- Karmy's Airport (67VA) (Runways: 1)
- Philip M Grabill Jr Memorial Heliport (VG14)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Woodstock:
- Lord Fairfax Community College (about 18 miles; Middletown, VA; Full-time enrollment: 4,144)
- Shenandoah University (about 28 miles; Winchester, VA; FT enrollment: 3,010)
- James Madison University (about 37 miles; Harrisonburg, VA; FT enrollment: 19,727)
- American Public University System (about 46 miles; Charles Town, WV; FT enrollment: 43,829)
- Blue Ridge Community College (about 48 miles; Weyers Cave, VA; FT enrollment: 2,891)
- Germanna Community College (about 53 miles; Locust Grove, VA; FT enrollment: 4,455)
- Shepherd University (about 55 miles; Shepherdstown, WV; FT enrollment: 3,745)
Private high school in Woodstock:
Public elementary/middle schools in Woodstock:
Private elementary/middle school in Woodstock:
Notable locations in Woodstock: Woodstock Police Department (A), Shenandoah County Sheriff's Office (B), Shenandoah County Fire and Rescue (C), Woodstock Fire Department, Company 12 (D), Shenandoah County Jail (E), Shenandoah County Courthouse (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Woodstock Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Woodstock include: Emanuel Lutheran Church (A), Emmanuel Episcopal Church (B), Saint John Bosco Roman Catholic Church (C), Saint Pauls United Church of Christ (D), Sidney P Laughlin Memorial Chapel (E), Woodstock Christian Church (F), Woodstock Presbyterian Church (G), Woodstock United Methodist Church (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Woodstock: Shenandoah County Fairgrounds (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Stoney Creek Roller Rink and Fun Center (Amusement & Theme Parks; 113 Indian Spring Road).
Hotels: Budget Host Inn (Us 11 South), Comfort Inn Woodstock (1011 Motel Drive).
Courts: Shenandoah County - Juvenile And Domestic Relations Court (Old Courthouse), Shenandoah County - General District Court- Traffic Court (Old Courthouse), Shenandoah County - Circuit Court Clerk's OFC (112 South Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 52.9. This is significantly better than average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2006 was 1.58. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 16.5 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 35.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.8 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 12.2. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 17.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 7.17. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 14.8 miles away from the city center.
(25.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 56.9% for Black residents, 11.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 60.5% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Woodstock in 2010:
- 149 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 91 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 12 people in group homes intended for adults
- 9 people in other noninstitutional facilities
- 5 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers
People in group quarters in Woodstock in 2000:
- 184 people in nursing homes
- 57 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 47 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Banks with branches in Woodstock (2011 data):
- First Bank: South Woodstock Branch at 860 South Main Street, branch established on 1995/05/30; North Woodstock Branch at 496 North Main Street, branch established on 1999/06/28. Info updated 2010/01/06: Bank assets: $538.5 mil, Deposits: $469.3 mil, headquarters in Strasburg, VA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 10 total offices, Holding Company: First National Corporation
- Virginia Savings Bank, F.S.B.: 1001 South Main Street Branch at 1001 South Main Street, branch established on 1985/06/30. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $127.9 mil, Deposits: $115.6 mil, headquarters in Front Royal, VA, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 5 total offices
- Farmers & Merchants Bank: Woodstock Branch at 161 South Main Street, branch established on 1969/12/08. Info updated 2010/06/03: Bank assets: $566.0 mil, Deposits: $436.0 mil, headquarters in Timberville, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: F & M Bank Corp.
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Woodstock Main Branch at 200 North Main Street, branch established on 1968/03/18. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- Bank of America, National Association: Woodstock Branch at 100 North Main Street, branch established on 1968/07/01. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
- United Bank: Woodstock Branch at 1014 South Main Street, branch established on 1997/09/22. Info updated 2007/08/13: Bank assets: $3,634.1 mil, Deposits: $2,729.4 mil, headquarters in Fairfax, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 57 total offices, Holding Company: United Bankshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Woodstock town (based on Shenandoah County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Shenandoah County:||2.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Shenandoah County:||1.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Shenandoah County:||6.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.70 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Woodstock, VA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$17,592||$70,368||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$3,356|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$53,870||$46,174||1||$1,500|
|Police - Other||1||$2,930||$35,160||1||$662|
|Streets and Highways||8||$22,662||$33,993||1||$1,190|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$5,846||$35,076||1||$730|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||2||$4,396|
|Totals for Government||51||$186,058||$43,778||7||$11,834|
Woodstock government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $105,000 ($20.09)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $609,000 ($116.53)
General - Other: $550,000 ($105.24)
Police Protection: $535,000 ($102.37)
Regular Highways: $445,000 ($85.15)
Financial Administration: $422,000 ($80.75)
Sewerage: $373,000 ($71.37)
Parks & Recreation: $111,000 ($21.24)
Solid Waste Management: $101,000 ($19.33)
Fire Protection: $13,000 ($2.49)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $43,000 ($8.23)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $795,000 ($152.12)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $94,000 ($17.99)
Woodstock government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $567,000 ($108.50)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $75,000 ($14.35)
Interest Earnings: $47,000 ($8.99)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $830,000 ($158.82)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $397,000 ($75.97)
General Support: $111,000 ($21.24)
- Tax - Other Selective Sales: $702,000 ($134.33)
Property: $660,000 ($126.29)
NEC: $435,000 ($83.24)
Total General Sales: $146,000 ($27.94)
Public Utilities: $114,000 ($21.81)
Motor Vehicle License: $81,000 ($15.50)
Woodstock government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,562,000 ($298.89)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Water Utilities: $5,000 ($0.96)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,430,000 ($273.63)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $137,000 ($26.22)
Woodstock government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,972,000 ($377.34)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $631,000 ($120.74)
5.79% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($45,409 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Frederick County, VA||0.84% ($37,580 average AGI)|
|from Warren County, VA||0.67% ($33,936)|
|from Rockingham County, VA||0.42% ($35,686)|
5.64% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,380 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Woodstock:
- WAMM (1230 AM; 1 kW; WOODSTOCK, VA; Owner: HOMETOWN BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WKCW (1420 AM; 50 kW; WARRENTON, VA; Owner: WAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSVG (790 AM; 1 kW; MOUNT JACKSON, VA; Owner: SHENANDOAH VALLEY TELEVISION LLC)
- WSVA (550 AM; 10 kW; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: M. BELMONT VERSTANDIG, INC.)
- WMET (1150 AM; 50 kW; GAITHERSBURG, MD; Owner: BELTWAY ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WTEM (980 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WBTX (1470 AM; 5 kW; BROADWAY-TIMBERVILLE, VA; Owner: MASSANUTTEN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WWGB (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; INDIAN HEAD, MD; Owner: GOOD BODY MEDIA, LLC)
- WTOP (1500 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WKTR (840 AM; daytime; 8 kW; EARLYSVILLE, VA; Owner: WKTR, INC.)
- WBAL (1090 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: HEARST RADIO, INC.)
- WPGC (1580 AM; 50 kW; MORNINGSIDE, MD; Owner: INFINITY WPGC(AM), INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Woodstock:
- WAZR (93.7 FM; WOODSTOCK, VA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WMXH-FM (105.7 FM; LURAY, VA; Owner: EASY RADIO, INC.)
- WTRM (91.3 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: TIMBER RIDGE MINISTRIES, INC.)
- W243AF (96.5 FM; FLINT HILL, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WWRT (104.9 FM; STRASBURG, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
- WINC-FM (92.5 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
- WOTC (88.3 FM; EDINBURG, VA; Owner: VALLEY BAPTIST CHURCH - CHRISTIAN SCHOOL)
- WACL (98.5 FM; ELKTON, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WQPO (100.7 FM; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: M. BELMONT VERSTANDIG, INC.)
- WQWV (103.7 FM; FISHER, WV; Owner: MCGUIRE BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- WFQX (99.3 FM; FRONT ROYAL, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WMRA (90.7 FM; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY BOARD OF VISITORS)
- WBHB-FM (96.1 FM; BROADWAY, VA; Owner: HJV LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WDZN (100.1 FM; ROMNEY, WV; Owner: CHARTER EQUITIES, INC.)
- W228BA (93.5 FM; LEESBURG, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WTON-FM (94.3 FM; STAUNTON, VA; Owner: HIGH IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WUSQ-FM (102.5 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WPER (89.9 FM; CULPEPER, VA; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO INC.)
- WVTU (89.3 FM; CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA; Owner: VIRGINIA TECH FOUNDATION INC)
- WVSB (104.1 FM; ROMNEY, WV; Owner: WEST VA. SCHS. FOR DEAF AND BLIND)
TV broadcast stations around Woodstock:
- WHSV-TV (Channel 3; HARRISONBURG, VA; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WAZT-CA (Channel 10; WOODSTOCK, VA; Owner: RUARCH ASSOCIATES LLC)
- W38AV (Channel 38; LURAY, VA; Owner: SHENANDOAH VALLEY EDUCATIONAL TV CORP.)
- WVPY (Channel 42; FRONT ROYAL, VA; Owner: SHENANDOAH VALLEY EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION CORPORATION)
- W68AB (Channel 68; WOODSTOCK, VA; Owner: BOARD OF SUPERVISORS,SHENANDOAH CTY.)
- W63AF (Channel 63; WOODSTOCK, VA; Owner: BOARD OF SUPERVISORS,SHENANDOAH CTY.)
- W65AB (Channel 65; WOODSTOCK, VA; Owner: BOARD OF SUPERVISORS,SHENANDOAH CTY.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Woodstock fatal accident list:
Oct 17, 1981 01:30 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 10Number of bridges
- 42m138ftTotal length
- $145,000Total costs
- 158,501Total average daily traffic
- 16,122Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Woodstock)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:31 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Woodstock, VA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Woodstock)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: BOBBY GROGAN RANS RANS S-6ES (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX SEE BOMBADIER (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 32273 , Serial Number: 0293433, Year manufactured: 1994, Airworthiness Date: 09/24/2005
Registrant (Individual): Daniel F Iii Burner, 709 Sheetz Mill Rd, Woodstock, VA 22664
- Aircraft: PIPER J5A (Category: Land, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 77 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A&C75 SERIES (75 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 35280 , Serial Number: 5-598, Year manufactured: 1941, Airworthiness Date: 10/18/1957
Registrant (Individual): Jason E Pence, Po Box 482, Woodstock, VA 22664
- Aircraft: GALAXY BALLOONS INC GALAXY 8B (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: None
N-Number: 5308W , Serial Number: GLX-1028B, Airworthiness Date: 12/07/1994
Registrant (Individual): Donald R Jr Warner, 603 Cobb Ct, Woodstock, VA 22664
- Aircraft: CESSNA 182P (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 120 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5904J , Serial Number: 18263572, Year manufactured: 1975, Airworthiness Date: 01/24/1975
Registrant (Individual): David J Reichley, 206 Southridge Ct, Woodstock, VA 22664
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172H (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8189L , Serial Number: 17256389, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 07/05/1967
Registrant (Co-Owned): Jacob Jr Haun, 1141 Alonzaville Rd, Woodstock, VA 22664, Other Owners: Larry F Long
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172RG (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9649B , Serial Number: 172RG0945, Year manufactured: 1981, Airworthiness Date: 08/24/1981
Registrant (Corporation): Bwc Inc, 559 W Spring St, Woodstock, VA 22664
Drinking water stations with addresses in Woodstock and their reported violations in the past:LEISURE POINT (Population served: 36, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- One minor monitoring violation
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 112
- Hazardous Condition: 139
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Woodstock
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Woodstock, Virginia:
- Holiday Inn Express - Woodstock, 1130 Motel Dr, Woodstock, Virginia 22664 , Phone: (540) 459-5000, Fax: (540) 459-8219
- Hampton Inn & Suites, 1150 Motel Dr, Woodstock, Virginia 22664 , Phone: (540) 459-7111, Fax: (540) 459-7110
- Econo Lodge, 1290 S Main St, Woodstock, Virginia 22664 , Phone: (540) 459-4086, Fax: (540) 459-4043
|Most common first names in Woodstock, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Woodstock, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (70%)
- Utility gas (14%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (8%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (5%)
- Other fuel (2%)
- Wood (2%)
|Businesses in Woodstock, VA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||KFC||1|
|Cracker Barrel||1||Rite Aid||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||Sprint Nextel||1|
Woodstock compared to Virginia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Woodstock on our top lists:
- #15 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Healthcare support occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #16 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index increase from 2011 to 2012 (population 5,000+)"
- #56 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index increase from 2002 to 2012 (population 5,000+)"
- #79 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Production occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #87 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the least people living the same house as 1 year ago (population 5,000+))"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Other services, except public administration (population 5,000+)"
Total of 8 patent applications in 2008-2019.