- Basic - Accumulation of debris on drainboards or equivalent.
- Basic - Build-up of food debris, dust or dirt on nonfood-contact surface.Glass drain rack in dish wash area.
- Basic - Ceiling in disrepair.Water leaking from ceiling near the cook line when it's raining.
- Basic - Exterior door has a gap at the threshold that opens to the outside. Side door.
- Basic - Interior of oven has heavy accumulation of black substance/grease/food debris.
- Basic - Old labels stuck to food containers after cleaning. **Corrected On-Site**
- Basic - Reach-in freezer bottom with rust that has pitted the surface.
- Basic - Walk-in cooler gasket torn/in disrepair.Missing gasket
- Basic - Walk-in cooler racks with rust that has pitted the surface.
- Basic - Wall soiled with accumulated black debris in dishwashing area.
- Basic - Wall soiled with accumulated food debris Entry and exit doors to the kitchen.
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in food preparation area. Near dish rack area.
- High Priority - Presence of insects, rodents, or other pests.3 dead roaches found by spice rack area. **Corrected On-Site**
- Intermediate - Accumulation of encrusted food debris on/around mixer head.
|08/01/2014||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Basic - Dishmachine not washing/rinsing properly. Must wash, rinse and sanitize all dishware, equipment and utensils in three-compartment sink until dishmachine is functioning properly.
- Basic - Equipment and utensils not properly air-dried - wet nesting.
- Basic - Floor/table fan has accumulation of food debris/dust/grease/soil residue.Dishwash area.
- Basic - Old labels stuck to food containers after cleaning.
- Basic - Soiled air conditioning vent covers.
- Intermediate - Incorrect chemical test kit provided for measuring the concentration of the sanitizer solution used in the dishmachine/glasswasher/potwasher. **Corrected On-Site**
|2/25/2014||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Basic - fan had accumulation of dust/debris.Dishwash area
- Basic - Kitchen shelves with rust that has pitted the surface.Around kitchen **Repeat Violation**
- Basic - No handwashing sign provided at a hand sink used by food employees.Bar **Corrected On-Site**
- Basic - Reach-in cooler gasket torn/in disrepair.
- Basic - Silverware/utensils stored upright with the food-contact surface up.Spoons, knives **Corrected On-Site**
- Basic - Walk-in cooler gasket torn/in disrepair.
- Basic - Wet mop not stored in a manner to allow the mop to dry.
- High Priority - Dented/rusted cans present. See stop sale.
- Intermediate - No paper towels or mechanical hand drying device provided at handwash sink.Bar
- Intermediate - No soap provided at handwash sink.bar
|9/11/2013||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Basic - Cutting board has cut marks and is no longer cleanable.
- Basic - Food debris/dust/soil residue on dry storage shelves.Dish rack
- Basic - In-use ice scoop stored on soiled surface between uses. **Corrected On-Site**
- Basic - Working containers of food removed from original container not identified by common name.Squeeze bottles
- Intermediate - Multiuse food-contact surface not smooth, free of breaks/cracks/chips/pits/crevices.Door to ice machine needs repaired to close
- Intermediate - Reach-in cooler not maintaining potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food at proper temperatures. Do not store potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) food in this unit until the unit is capable of maintaining foods at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or colder.
|3/20/2013||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- No Violations Were Observed
|9/4/2012||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Critical - Hand wash sink lacking proper hand drying provisions.
- Critical - Handwashing cleanser lacking at handwashing lavatory. Corrected On Site.
- In-use utensil not stored on a clean portion of food preparation or cooking equipment. Ice Scoop.Corrected On Site.
- Critical - No handwashing sign provided at a handsink used by food employees. Corrected On Site.
- Critical - Observed buildup of slime in the interior of ice machine.
- Observed clean utensils/equipment stored in dirty drawers, racks, vestibules or toilet rooms, or between equipment/walls.Knives. Corrected On Site.
- Critical - Observed cloth used as a food-contact surface.Covering lettuce.
- Observed floor area(s) covered with standing water.By dishwasher and by sttoves.
- Critical - Observed processed ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food held more than 24 hours not properly date marked after opening.Cartons of dairy cream.
- Observed single-service articles handled, displayed, or dispensed in a manner that allows for contamination.Unwrapped straws.
- Critical - Observed toxic item stored in food preparation area. Corrected On Site.
|4/12/2012||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Critical - Observed uncovered food in holding unit/dry storage area. IN WALK IN COOLER
- Critical - Ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food prepared on site and held more than 24 hours with not properly date marked. COOKED REFRIGERATED BEEF AND PORK LASAGNA and BEEF MEATBALLS
|10/7/2011||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Clean glasses, cups, utensils, pots and pans not stored inverted or in a protected manner. NEXT TO HAND SINK WHERE THEY ARE EXPOSED TO SPLASH FROM HAND WASHING SINK
- Critical - Cooked potentially hazardous food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 6 hours. COOKED BEEF MEATBALLS, LOBSTER STOCK, CLAM SAUCE and MARINARA SAUCE
- Critical - Observed improper use of bowl/plastic food container or other container with no handle used to dispense food that is not ready-to-eat. INSIDE FLOUR and RICE CONTAINERS.
- Observed personal care item stored by utensils. VASELINE CONTAINER BY CLEANED POTS and PANS Corrected On Site.
- Critical - Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. SEVERAL FOODS IN WALK IN COOLER Corrected On Site.
- Critical - Observed raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. BEEF and CHICKEN STORED OVER SEVERAL RTE FOODS IN REACH IN FREEZER Corrected On Site.
- Critical - Stop Sale issued on potentially hazardous food due to temperature abuse (see Stop Sale Notice).
|3/9/2011||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Observed cutting board grooved/pitted.
- Critical. Backflow device not located for convenient service or maintenance access. BY WATER HEATER HOSE
- Critical. Observed live flies in kitchen.
|9/17/2010||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Critical. Handwash sink not accessible for employee use at all times.
- Critical. Observed unlabeled spray bottle.
- Critical. No proof of required employee training provided. All public food service establishments must provide the division with proof of employee training upon request, including, but not limited to, at the time of any division inspection of the establishment. FOR GABRIELA CALDERON
|5/18/2010||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Critical. Observed packaged food not labeled as specified by law.
- Critical. Observed soiled reach-in cooler gaskets.
- Critical. Observed soiled reach-in cooler gaskets.
- Critical. Observed interior of microwave soiled.
- Critical. Cold water not provided/shut off at employee handwash sink.
- Critical. Hot water not provided/shut off at employee hand wash sink.
- Plumbing system in disrepair.Handsink in dishwasher area.
- Drain cover(s) missing.3 Compartment sink.
- Critical. Covered waste receptacle not provided in women's bathroom.Stalls
- Lights missing the proper shield, sleeve coatings or covers.Drygoods area
|3/2/2010||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
|No report available. ||6/18/2009||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
|No report available. ||12/9/2008||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|