- Basic - Fan cover in walk-in cooler has accumulation of dust/debris.
- Basic - Floor drains/drain covers heavily soiled.
- Basic - Light shield damaged/in disrepair, water damage inside kitchen
- Basic - Old labels stuck to food containers after cleaning.
- Basic - Toilet not flushing/functioning properly, and leaking on floor, floor with standing water, female bathroom
- Basic - Twenty (20) foot-candles of light at least 30 inches from floor not provided in bathroom area.
- Basic - Walk-in cooler/walk-in freezer floor soiled.
- Basic - Wall soiled with accumulated grease, behind fryer and hood filters too.
|07/10/2014||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Basic - Employee wearing jewelry other than a plain ring on their hands/arms while preparing food. Watch **Corrected On-Site**
- Intermediate - Accumulation of black/green mold-like substance on/around soda dispensing nozzles. **Corrected On-Site**
- Intermediate - Hot water supply not maintained during peak periods.
|5/8/2014||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Basic - Build-up of grease/dust/debris on hood filters, and grease container was full.
- Basic - Build-up of soil/debris/trash on the floor under shelving, close to drive thru window.
- Basic - Ceiling tile in disrepair, on top of reach in freezer .
- Basic - Dusty ceiling tiles and/or air conditioning vent covers.
- High Priority - Potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) hot held at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit or above, fish 120°. Food was discarded by operator **Corrected On-Site**
- Intermediate - Accumulation of lightly black/green mold-like substance in the interior of the ice machine
|7/19/2013||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- High Priority - No vacuum breaker on fitting/splitter added to mop sink faucet.
|1/23/2013||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Critical - No currently certified food service manager on duty with four or more employees engaged in food preparation. Corrected On Site.
- Critical - Observed bathroom facility not clean, female bathroom
- Critical - Observed employee handling soiled equipment or utensils then engage in food preparation, handle clean equipment or utensils, or touch unwrapped single-service items, without washing hands, employee was cleaning with sanitizing cloth. Corrected On Site.
- Observed employee with no hair restraint, while engage in food preparation.
- Observed floor area(s) covered with standing water, at drive thru area and in front of fryer. Corrected On Site
- Critical - Observed food-contact surfaces encrusted with grease and/or soil deposits, small oven, in front of fryer.
- Critical - Person in charge unable to answer basic Food Code questions.
- Critical - Potentially hazardous food not held at 135 degrees Fahrenheit or above, chicken strips at 120 degree F.
|7/19/2012||Food-Licensing Inspection||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|