- No Violations Were Observed
|09/09/2010||Routine - Food||Call Back - Complied|
- Critical. Required consumer advisory for raw/undercooked animal food not provided. This violation must be corrected by : 10/11/10.
- Critical. Observed raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. RAW BEEF OVER LEUTTICE Corrected On Site.
- Critical. Observed food stored on floor. CHIPS IN DRY STOREROOM
- Critical. Observed food dispensed at the salad bar/buffet line or customer self-service area without the use of scoops, tongs, deli papers, self-dispensing units, gloves or other utensils. NO UTENSIL PROVIDED IN SELFSERVE CUT LEMONS
- Observed employee with no hair restraint. COOKS, FOOD PREP WORKERS
- Critical. Observed food-contact surfaces encrusted with grease and/or soil deposits. REACHIN COOLER GASKETS KITCHEN
- Observed build-up of grease on nonfood-contact surface. STOVE TOP
- Critical. Hand wash sink lacking proper hand drying provisions. KITCHEN Corrected On Site.
- Critical. Handwashing cleanser lacking at handwashing lavatory. KITCHEN Corrected On Site.
- Critical. Observed toxic item stored by food. MEDICINES & PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEMS IN DRY STORE ROOM OVER FOOD
- Critical. Observed toxic item stored in food preparation area. CLEANER ON CLEAN DISH RACK Corrected On Site.
- Critical. Portable fire extinguisher not properly mounted at least 4 inches off the floor and the top no higher than 5 feet off the floor. For reporting purposes only.
- Critical. Establishment operating without a current Hotel and Restaurant license. This violation must be corrected by : 9/10/10.
- No copy of latest inspection report.
- Critical. Manager lacking proof of Food Manager Certification. This violation must be corrected by : 10/11/10.
- Critical. No proof of required employee training provided. All public food service establishments must provide the division with proof of employee training upon request, including, but not limited to, at the time of any division inspection of the establishment. Pro This violation must be corrected by : 10/11/10.
|08/10/2010||Routine - Food||Warning Issued|
- No Violations Were Observed
|8/10/2009||Food-Licensing Inspection||Call Back - Complied|
- Equipment location -- Vending machines, ovens and other equipment shall be located in a room, area or space which is maintained in a clean condition and which is protected from overhead leakage from drains, piping and other sources.
- Critical. Please see inspection report for more details.
- An adequate supply of sanitized, covered or wrapped spare preparation or serving utensils shall be maintained in the cart and used to replace any utensil that becomes contaminated.
- Critical. Identifying Information, Prominence. Containers of POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS and PERSONAL CARE ITEMS shall bear a legible manufacturer's label.
|8/10/2009||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Critical. Food protection during storage, preparation, display, service, transportation
- Critical. Foods handled with minimum contact
- Food contact surfaces designed, constructed, maintained, installed, located
- Critical. Thermometers, gauges, test kits provided
- Storage/handling of clean equipment, utensils
- Critical. Restrooms with self-closing doors, fixtures operate properly, facility clean, supplied with handsoap, disposable towels or hand drying devices, tissue, covered waste receptacles
- Walls, ceilings, and attached equipment, constructed, clean
- Critical. Toxic items labeled and used properly
- Critical. Current license properly displayed
|8/3/2009||Food-Licensing Inspection||Warning Issued|