- Critical. Except when washing fruits and vegetables as specified under Section 3-302.15 or when otherwise approved, FOOD EMPLOYEES may not contact exposed, READY-TO-EAT FOOD with their bare hands and shall use suitable UTENSILS such as deli tissue, spatulas, tongs, SINGLE-USE gloves or dispensing EQUIPMENT.
- During pauses in FOOD preparation or dispensing, FOOD preparation and dispensing UTENSILS shall be stored: (F) In a container of water if the water is maintained at a temperature of at least...(140 degrees Fahrenheit) and the container is cleaned at a frequency specified under Subparagraph 4-602.11(D)(7).
- Critical. A copy of the written operational procedures must be made available in each food establishment at all times for use by the person in charge and for review by the regulatory authority upon request. The operational procedures must be reviewed by the operator annually and modified as necessary. A verification of the annual review must be recorded as part of the written procedures.
- Critical. Please see inspection report for more details.
- Please see inspection report for more details.
- Please see inspection report for more details.
- Exterior maintenance - The exterior of vending machines shall be kept clean.
- Critical. Exterior Walls and Roofs, Protective Barrier. Perimeter walls and roofs of a FOOD ESTABLISHMENT shall effectively protect the establishment from the weather and the entry of insects, rodents, and other animals.
- Floor and Wall Junctures, Coved, and Enclosed or Sealed. (A) In FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS in which cleaning methods other than water flushing are used for cleaning floors, the floor and wall junctures shall be coved and closed to no larger than 1 millimeter (one thirty-second inch). (B) The floors in FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS in which water flush cleaning methods are used shall be provided with drains and be graded to drain, and the floor and wall junctures shall be coved and SEALED.
- Critical. Conditions of Use. POISONOUS OR TOXIC MATERIALS shall be: (A) Used according to: (1) LAW and this Code, (2) manufacturer's use directions included in labeling, and, for a pesticide, manufacturer's label instructions that state that use is allowed in a FOOD ESTABLISHMENT, (3) The conditions of certification, if certification is required, for use of the pest control materials, and (4) Additional conditions that may be established by the REGULATORY AUTHORITY; and (B) Applied so that: (1) A HAZARD to EMPLOYEES or other PERSONS is not constituted; and (2) Contamination including toxic residues due to drip, drain, fog, splash or spray on FOOD, EQUIPMENT, UTENSILS, LINENS, and SINGLE- SERVICE and SINGLE-USE ARTICLES is prevented, and for a restricted-use pesticide, this is achieved by: (a) Removing the items; (b) Covering the items with impermeable covers; or (c) Taking other appropriate preventive actions, and (d) Cleaning and SANITIZING EQUIPMENT and UTENSILS after the application. (C) A RESTRICTED-USE PESTICIDE shall be applied only by an applicator certified as defined in 7 USC 136(e) Certified Applicator, of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act, or a PERSON under the direct supervision of a certified applicator.
- Theme park food carts shall operate adjacent to or within 300 feet of the support facility.
|10/29/2010||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|
- Critical. Observed potentially hazardous food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. rice, brocoli, cheese in fliptop RIC, Corrected On Site. voluntarily discarded.
- Critical. Cold holding equipment incapable of maintaining potentially hazardous food at proper temperatures. top of fliptop RIC, inadvertently turned off. Corrected On Site, turned on.
- Critical. Observed potentially hazardous food thawed at room temperature.
- Critical. Self-service salad bar/buffet lacking adequate sneezeguards or other proper protection from contamination. no adequate sneezguards on buffet line.
- Critical. Observed raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. raw chicken over french fries, RIF.
- Critical. Observed raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat food. raw meat over ham, WIC.
- Critical. Observed bare hand contact of ready-to-eat food by employees and establishment has no approved Alternative Operating Procedure in effect. Corrected On Site. gloves.
- Critical. Observed improper use of bowl/plastic food container or other container with no handle used to dispense food that is not ready-to-eat. seasoning. Corrected On Site.
- In-use utensil not stored with handle above the top of potentially hazardous food and the container. fliptop RIC.
- Critical. Observed an open beverage container on a food preparation table or over/next to clean equipment/utensils. Corrected On Site.
- Wet wiping cloth not stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Corrected On Site.
- Wiping cloth quaternary ammonium compound sanitizing solution not at proper minimum strength.
- Critical. Observed soil buildup inside ice bin.
- Critical. No handwashing sign provided at a handsink used by food employees. men's restroom.
- Critical. Unlabeled toxic container does not bear the manufacturer's label.
- Critical. No currently certified food service manager on duty with four or more employees engaged in food preparation.
|1/29/2010||Routine - Food||Inspection Completed - No Further Action|