View Single Post

Old 05-13-2011, 08:31 PM
Garden of Eden

2,455 posts, read 5,456,855 times
So, in other words, the Administrator is assessing the entire CD forum from top to bottom and calculating how many "women" posts there are, woman to woman. IMO, that is one impossible job, for there are so many posts written here by women who are counseling and advising others. Those posts won't even be counted as inclusive of women's issues, unless otherwise stated. IMO, that is truly unfair, for this is the first time that I am even aware of, now I could be wrong, that mention of opening a woman's forum has been brought to the attention of Administration, so how could women be specifically writing "this is in reference to women's issues" in their individual posts?

Hasn't anything in this thread even been heard by the Administration? Women are saying, YES, that is a wonderful idea and most needed, but IF the numbers don't add up to what Administration considers to be women's issues within the posts within this entire forum, we won't get a new forum for women. And, as has been repeatedly pointed out in this thread, there is no place in this forum for women to be with women discussing women's issues, so how can Administration count numbers with something that doesn't even exist, unless he begins to go through all the DM's behind the scenes where women counsel and encourage one another? Am I understanding all this correctly?

I am not being snarky or rude. I am only wishing to have concrete answers that I believe every woman who posted on this thread in support of a woman's forum deserves to have.

Last edited by Garden of Eden; 05-13-2011 at 08:47 PM..