View Single Post

Old 06-27-2011, 05:22 PM
chicagonut

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
But interesting that it keeps coming to a "White" ideal, rather than American...

No concept of a past, but referring to those whom "founded" the United States...

It seems to come down to skin tone, "Whites" should defend their country, "non-Whites" are the bad elements with other plans...

Denzel Washington as Steve Biko: "...And your true genius was making us believe it too..."
Read my lips! No country in the world wants their demographic makeup or culture altered VIA ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! I don't care if it is a natural occurance but there is nothing natural about it occuring through ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. How is that racist? Why can't people like you understand that simple concept without pulling the race card? Where did I ever say that non-whites are enemies? Again, this is about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATON!

I don't care one iota about skin color. I have no problem with blacks, hispanics, asians or anyone else in this country just as long as they are here legally and respect the rule of law in this country.

I just love the hypocrites in here that won't even admit that Mexicans in Mexico would have a hissy fit if they were being invaded by millions of Chinese for example and thereby changing the demogaphics and culture of their country. Why is it considered by some that it is racist for any country on the Western Hemisphere to have a non-hispanic white majority?

That is why I have so many people on my ignore list. I got sick and tired of my words being twisted in here and taken out of context. Are you going to be one of those people who are going to continue to do that?

Last edited by chicagonut; 06-27-2011 at 05:40 PM..