View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Eldemila

5,015 posts, read 8,182,251 times
Since moving here I had to find a dentist. I looked for dentists under my plan first, and then reviews and someone not too far away. I found Dr Jack Davis in Greer on Wade Hampton. His office is more down-home/country compared to my state-of-the-art dentist back in FL, not the latest and greatest equipment like my old dentist (like a kid who has to have the latest version of his toy) but not antiquated equipment either. I also saw all types of people there, so if that bothers you, then he may not be for you. I already had my appt, and while a bit apprehensive upon walking in, I have to say, his staff was very nice, and he did a good job - had a cleaning, and had a cavity filled a few days later.

I have to have 2 implants and crowns. He gave me a referral to another Dr who does the implants and then he does the crowns. Can't remember the exact cost, but it seemed reasonable, so you may want to give him a call to see his pricing, and then maybe check out the place to see to see if you're comfortable there. I'm sure he's not for everyone, but it seems many who have gone to him in the past think highly of him.

Reviews for Davis Jack DMD in Greer, SC

If you find anyone with good reviews and have a good experience, please post - it's going to be a while before I get this all done.