View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Earlyretired

2,608 posts, read 2,104,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workaholics View Post
Ok, to the OP: Literally, no one is impressed that you found about 20 youtube videos to back up your ridiculous claims. It makes it look like you have no life. Also, I love that the choices in the poll question are so balanced.

Back when Bush was president, liberals were always calling him a fascist. I was no supporter of Bush, but I'd always suggest to those people that they do some research on Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party and come talk to me after.

So now it looks like delusional conservatives need the same lesson. Have you ever heard of North Korea? It's a communist country, not sure if you knew. There are no elections. The leader, Kim Jong Un, is the latest in a dynastic line or rulers who have complete control over the country. The capital is Pyongyang. It has really wide streets yet very few cars drive on them. You know why? Because most citizens aren't allowed to have cars. Still, the capital is a bustling city of nearly 3 million people, all of whom have been chosen by the government to live there. And they're the lucky ones. They are chosen by the government to be placed in the best jobs and get the biggest rations. The rest of the citizens live in rural areas and farm for a living. But Kim Jong Un gets to take all their crops, you know, for the good of the Republic. God forbid they have a bad growing season though, because they will literally die of starvation. Millions have already. When times get tough, some North Koreans might be tempted to complain about their government, it's only natural. Better not though, because that's a fool proof way to be sent to a concentration camp for the rest of your life. If they're lucky, their families will get to go with them.

So to answer your question, yes Barack Obama is a communist. Meanwhile, you're able to publish ridiculous conspiracy theories about him on the internet, you can protest against him outside the White House, and you can even buy anti Obama bumper stickers at your local GOP headquarters. And while you do that, Wall Street will be making record profits, the Dow Jones will hit a record high, and a new Wal Mart will open up at a convenient location near you!
Sounds like a liberal dream come true.... What we have here are NeoCommunists....

0bama would love to be a Commie dictator if he could pull it off....