View Single Post

Old 06-23-2013, 02:30 PM
allenk893

6,032 posts, read 8,343,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyAlive View Post
Hi, I am new to this forum, but after reading some really neat threads here, I'm hoping for some feedback you.
I was raised with a belief that we can "know" certain things to be true through personal, direct revelation from God. I am now trying to figure out what to think of that idea. Have any of you had this sort of experience? Do you feel that God has revealed something directly to you that you simply know to be true, regardless of any outside evidence? What is it that you know to be true because of it? Also, what was the experience like?

Thank you!
Absolutely. I wouldn't be who I am today without revelations revealed to me through the holy spirit. God has given me so much knowledge about almost anything and everything I've ever wanted to know. I don't know where to start to tell you the things I have learned and have applied to my life. I could write a book! All I know is, people that deny he exist or say he isn't good, I am simply flabbergasted by. I've experienced his mercy and grace everyday that I live. The things he's brought me through, the revelations about Heaven that he's given me, the revelations about the people on this Earth and what he's going to do, I mean, there is so much love and goodness coming to this planet from him!! If most only knew!!