View Single Post

Old 08-18-2013, 11:57 PM
BuffalonianPride

213 posts, read 449,286 times

Advertisements

Introduction:

So I've been getting a ton of different opinions on Buffalo. Some people have been enlightened by the Omonomenon, while others have continued to bash and troll my home town. Well, we're taking this to the next level. Something that CityData has never seen before. Get ready for:

[center]Buffalo, New York versus North America.[/center]

Now, let me get something straight. This is a 100% serious thread. If you are going to accuse me of trolling, then you may exit the vehicle now. I am looking for opinions, stats, and other reasons as to why Buffalo may or may not be better then the rest of the USA. If you have ever disagreed with my opinion, then now would be the time to shut me down. Let the games begin.

Information About Buffalo

If you have not read any of my previous posts, or have not been enlightened about Buffalo's success in recent years, then I will give you a basic rundown of Buffalo.

-Buffalo's population is increasing by 1000% percent this year, and over a million percent by 2023. These results come from Buffalo's population changing 8x in one year. Who doesn't love exponential growth? Buffalo's population is expected to surpass New York's by 2020 and North America's by 2025. Jobs are growing exponentially, as well as home prices, and other industries such as film and health.

-Buffalo has many natural wonders. This includes 2 great lakes, the Niagara River, Niagara Falls, Letchworth, as well as mountain ranges near by. This scenic area has nothing less then the rest of North America. Are you looking for deserts? Then head to the unemployment line, because it is deserted!

-Attractions... This is important. I want to know what else is there is to do in any city on this continent. Buffalo has a nightlife, dining, mountains, lakes, rivers, amusement parks, natural wonders, ect. There is NO THING IN THIS COUNTRY THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE OF BUFFALO.

-Economy: Buffalo's GDP is expected to rival the rest of the world by 2032. What else is there to say?

-Culture: Buffalo has every single race. We aren't missing out on any culture being unexpressed. So how is LA or NYC better then Buffalo in this field?

What to compare

Compare...

-Economy
-Culture
-Entertainment
-Environment
-Nightlife

...ect of Buffalo vs the rest of the US.