View Single Post

Old 12-24-2016, 06:05 AM
Khalif

3,640 posts, read 37,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
The quran says to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
Are you sure the Qur'aan says so about "jihad"? In which verse of the Qur'aan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
You had claimed "The quran says to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary". You hadn't claimed that it is claimed in articles on the internet.

When challenged, "in which verse of the Qur'aan", you give me articles from the internet instead of just quoting that verse from the Qur'aan.

The article gives verse 9:33 as proof of "jihad":

Sura 9:33, simply put, predicts the conquest of Islam over all religions. Islam must dominate the world through jihad.

The word "jihad" isn't even mentioned in this verse. A brainwashed reader will think that it is in this verse without reading the verse.

That just goes to proves that you are not sure about any verse of the Qur'aan that says, "commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary".

I will help you in this issue. There are 4 verses with the word "jihad" in the Qur'aan.

I quote them all here for your information:

(25:52) So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great jihad.

(9:24) Say, "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command.

(22:78:1)
And strive for Allah with the jihad due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you “Muslims” before [in former scriptures].

(60:1)
O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah , your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval.

Other verses do not say "jihad" but "jahad". You mentioned only "jihad" because that's what you have been hearing from the politicians and the media. You have been brainwashed to believe that it is "jihad" and not "jahad".

Not one of the above 4 verses with the word "jihad" in them is saying "to commit jihad against the infidel by any means necessary".

Your claim is false and is a result of you being brainwashed by the politicians and the media.

In order to understand "jihad" as well as "jahad", one must understand the circumstances when these verses were revealed and what is meant by both "jihad" and "jahad". Both are related, one is noun and the other verb. None of them are meant to be attacking infidels like driving trucks into peaceful infidels.