View Single Post

Old 03-19-2009, 04:33 PM
nononsenseguy

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
You all wanted it, now you got it. Here is what I'm positioning myself to do...

1.My business, having been taxed to death and laced with crappy generation X employees has withered away to the point it is not worth giving my spirit and soul for. I'm closing down the three franchises I own.

2. While I do have some assets left making me non-eligible for many liberal social service programs. My remedy for this is to go to a liberal asset attorney who has placed all my assets in irrevocable offshore trusts, like all those rich people do. I've also LLC myself for anything I do outside breathing.

3. I've canceled my heath insurance I used to pay monthly for. The hospital and your tax dollar is now my insurance policy.

Now I sit, do what I wish, 24-7, not a care in the world. Hell, today I slept in till 3 pm and then played X-box until getting online to write this.

I am in the process of trying to claim disability for serve anxiety and emotional distress I'm under. I figure it will run about $22,000 in medical and psychiatric evaluation to achieve this status. But it's okay, the tax payer whom are left will pick up the bill, as remember, I now own nothing on the books. I can file bankruptcy as need be too.

I'm done, you few tax payer and ambitious people left out there who desire to go through miles upon miles of red tape to turn a profit, can give it all to me.

I'm now officially, fat, lazy, worthless, disabled and living off you. you may call me Garfield, or even Obama is you like......hey it's all good!
Wait until the entire country follows my lead, then we will truly have achieved, liberal utopia. Afterall, this is what y'all wanted!
Won't you come sing Kumbaya with me?
Good for you, and I wish you all the best. I too am thinking of somthing similar. I'm already on Social Security, but I live in an 1860's farm house. I'm thinking of applying for some kind of grant, to restore it, and getting it on some list of historical buildings. Then, I can live here basically free, and all the rich liberals will pay my way.

I too, have no insurance. Don't need it. The liberals are more than happy to pay for any medical costs I may have.