View Single Post

Old 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
idahogie

5,041 posts, read 6,224,913 times
Default One-note Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
you must love living in 99% white and conservative idaho.
Quote:
you have no use for them. I guess you moved to idaho for the diversity.
Quote:
you do realize that 0.6% of the population in idaho falls is black right? yet you feel the need to label yourself an expert on race relations.
Quote:
absurd coming from idaho.
Quote:
awe, did I hurt the diverse man's feelings? truth hurt? enjoy your low crime and low taxes in the most conservative state in the US. you must love being a minority.
Quote:
well that added absolutely nothing to the conversation. it always comes back to the race expert from snow white idaho. how about instead of making every single thing about race, you just stick to talking about fruitty marriage. that's what the thread is about. my friend anunidentifiedmale seems to know that. why don't you?
Six different threads (there were several more similar comments, but I limited the collection to one per thread). And in the last one, complaining about me making "every single thing about race." You know what they say about people who are "sensitive" about race and fascinated with Idaho? Especially ones who keep mentioning that they are a minority where they live and that there's lots of blacks there? And who continually insult minorities, including gays?

Why would anyone be that fascinated by the whiteness of Idaho?

Hmmm.