View Single Post

Old 07-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Currency Pair Crocodile

19,012 posts, read 29,734,289 times
Our stapler LOL

Man, this is a 50-50 situation. If I were in your cube, I can steal her in a jiff. But I can't map your personality so I can't speak for you or even give you any useful piece of advice.

But don't get fooled by the other posters who are encouraging you to shag her and the like. They have no idea of the fact that some females are friendly at work to their adjacent denizens. They're simply living their people skills and improving on PR.

Back in the north-east, in the Y, there was this girl who became fond of me Trouble was that her boyfriend worked out in the same gym too. He was taller than I and better looking too (the brad pitt crossed with russell crowe kind of guy ). But she came out of the blue and said I was "exotic". If I were single, I'd have poached her, coz she was a piece of work.

So she started coming on to me every day across the gym and give a fond, "Hey Tooooonnyyyy" and it drove the guy bananas for he was always around the corner doing weights.

It went bizarre one day and he came across the hall to be a part of the conversation. Since I'm a bastard, I asked her if she'll catch up on lunch some time, as he was standing right there. He went from bananas to terrorism right now, but he couldn't do anything in a civil world.

And to make things worse, I turned to him and said, "Bro, you can join if you want". He didn't expect this and he stood for a few seconds and said, "oh, ok".

We lunched that Saturday. My most bizarre lunch ever Finally I gave a eulogy speech and told them both how I consider the girl as my sister and how much she reminded me of my sister Julie back home (this sister does not exist lol). The guy was gonna shed tears of joy, he was looking at me like "Saint Antony", I could tell that.

The expression on the girl's face went <indescribable>

Last thing I want is poach another dude's girl. Karma always hits back, for last thing I'd want is someone poach mine when I'm away

But I knew she was not happy with him. I left the place and she sent me a facebook request. It's still lying there unaccepted, coz I dunno what to do with her. She also texted once if the "sister" stunt was serious