U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:44 PM

17,611 posts, read 19,036,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I guess unfortunately dark skin, wide noses, and huge asses are generally not considered hot among the mainstream, it's mostly black men who are into that. It sucks, but the standard of beauty doesn't really accommodate more 'extreme' ethnic features.
Unless these physical attributes are on non-Black women. Women like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez are highly praised for having ample derrieres. And white women worldwide tan themselves dark so I guess its all a matter of personal opinion.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 PM

578 posts, read 888,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Unless these physical attributes are on non-Black women. Women like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez are highly praised for having ample derrieres. And white women worldwide tan themselves dark so I guess its all a matter of personal opinion.
And many black women weave and wig it up to have those flowing locks. And so it goes

Old 09-17-2012, 09:54 PM

24,683 posts, read 45,369,517 times
Quote:
I think KK's ass is too big imo.

A tan on a white woman cannot be compared to the dark brown of an African woman.

White women still don't have the wide noses of black women.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:59 PM

2,975 posts, read 4,437,750 times
Quote:
Stop focusing on your appearance. Take up a hobby or something to distract yourself. It's not doing you any good. When you're 80 and old and wrinkly anyway, do you want to look back at your life and regret the fact you wasted it wishing for something that everyone has lost anyway?
I'm a woman so my appearance matters very much in society. While I'm young its very important that I try to be pretty

Old 09-17-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliz View Post
And many black women weave and wig it up to have those flowing locks. And so it goes
And MANY White women wear wigs, hair pieces, hair extensions (aka weaves) as well to get the flowing locks that THEY don't have. And so it goes...

Old 09-17-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I'm a woman so my appearance matters very much in society. While I'm young its very important that I try to be pretty
Don't worry about these comments. I'm sure your a lovely girl. There are MANY beautiful women from all parts of the African continent. I live in an area where many Ethiopians have immigrated. Yes many of them are attractive people. Many aren't. Learn to enjoy who you are. A happy "interior" radiates. Often someone who is absolutely georgous but has a rotten personality pretty quickly becomes very ugly. Now go look in the mirror say Nyanna your beautiful and smile.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:07 PM

Quote:

A tan on a white woman cannot be compared to the dark brown of an African woman.

you think wide noses are ugly?

Old 09-17-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliz View Post
Don't worry about these comments. I'm sure your a lovely girl. There are MANY beautiful women from all parts of the African continent. I live in an area where many Ethiopians have immigrated. Yes many of them are attractive people. Many aren't. Learn to enjoy who you are. A happy "interior" radiates. Often someone who is absolutely georgous but has a rotten personality pretty quickly becomes very ugly. Now go look in the mirror say Nyanna your beautiful and smile.
I'll try.

But I don't want to rely on a nice personality to be beautiful. I want to be beautiful because I fit the standard of beauty

Old 09-17-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
And MANY White women wear wigs, hair pieces, hair extensions (aka weaves) as well to get the flowing locks that THEY don't have. And so it goes...
I never realized how lucky I was. Wow. Thanks for pointing it out to me

Old 09-17-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:

1) ALL black women do not have wide noses

2) Wide noses do not necessarily make a face unattractive

Your description of black women is more along the lines of a "caricature" instead of knowing the actual features that black people actually possess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or