U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-10-2014, 11:56 PM
 
Location: South Africa
45 posts, read 49,178 times
Reputation: 40

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeWine View Post
Then go back to the hell hole you decided to escape from. Just FYI, the San are in fact apart of the black race.
The san as the kapoid race. As distinct from the negro. Capoid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are native. Negroes are migrants from the north. They have no more claim to be native than whites
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-11-2014, 09:27 AM
 
98 posts, read 92,885 times
Reputation: 211
First of all, the "Capoid" race you speak of is a separate distinction within the Sub Saharan group. The scientists have not gone as far as to separate the race completely. The races aren't broken down as, Mongoloid, Caucasian, Negroid and Capoid!

Also, "Capoid" is the wrong term, the term you are actually lookin for is Khoisanid. Khoisanid is a distinction within the negroid race. A group along with, Sahelid, Sudanid, Guinesids/Palaenegrid, Nilotid, Bantunid among others. All of these groups are black African, but European anthropologists had to come up with distinctions since there is so much diversity in Africa.

Also since you are a raging racist, I assume you are not aware that black Africans are the most diverse race on the planet. We are more diverse than all the other "races" put together. Despite the fact that biologically race does not exist and their is little variation between humans.

Furthermore Capoids cluster closely with other black African groups, the cluster is too close to separate them completely from the black race. You just suffer from extreme racial bias, and white guilt. If you are that guilty I suggest you go back to Europe where you actually belong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2014, 02:16 PM
 
254 posts, read 440,740 times
Reputation: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowsieboi View Post
Good grief, I've honestly tried to just have a friendly discussion with you but clearly you have quite the agenda against white people and you have no real interest in that at all.

So since you have taken the time to "judge" whites in reference to the USA, allow me to form my opinion of YOU based on this post?



So only by affluent people and very successful black people can come to South Africa? Calling BS on this. It costs us way more to visit the US and we're still able to do that without being any of those things.



I actually tried to research this statement and I can't find any reference anywhere. Care to provide a link or did you just say this to help your post?





So you're a hypocrite?



Your questions:



These are not yes or no questions.

I didn't answer these questions because they were loaded questions. In other words, I don't think you're actually interested in my response and they were merely there to lead to your next argument regardless of what I would have said.



You do realise the DA only grew stronger in the last elections? They have almost all of the Western Cape and the almost took Johannesburg these last elections? Predictions are that they might take Johannesburg or Pretoria in the local elections in 2016. This then leads to possibly getting the majority in Gauteng in the next national elections.

This has caused the ANC Gauteng to suddenly change their position on eTolls in a bid to try prevent this. But you're right, nothing to see here right?



I mentioned 1 guy and you translate this into me saying "most". Again, this only shows that you have no interest in what I'm actually saying?

So there you go. That's what I can take away from just 1 of your posts. But please feel free to judge our entire nation on a whim. We really appreciate your valuable input
If you review CaribNy's posts, you will find that (I beleive she) is pre-disposed to a conclusion. She does indeed have an agenda and is not interested in any sort of discussion or exchange and consideration of different viewpoints. Much of her commentary is interspersed with a thin veneer of pseudo-intellectual 'buzz words.'

It ultimately comes down to personal responsibility and accountability. From there it can be extended to a group at large. According to her mindset, contemporary people are ultimately not responsible for their success or lack thereof. The impact of past historical events is an obstacle that cannot be overcome, either in a positive or negative sense. That ideology is a means of discrediting and diminishing the achievers, and providing a built-in excuse for the non-achievers. It is somewhat common amongst academic circles in the US. It can almost be described as Calvinistic, as if our lives are largely predetermined at birth and our actions ultimately have little impact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2014, 10:05 AM
 
Location: South Africa
45 posts, read 49,178 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post

White South Africans in NYC bond with other Anglophone whites, and black South Africans with other black Africans. When they meet they are polite but then return to their own worlds. Obviously there will be exceptions to this. I am sure that many of the younger educated ones go out of their way to seek each other. White South Africans are NOT part of the African community in NYC. Hence my skepticism that there is this general "South African" culture. What ever such identity that might exist in South Africa isn't strong enough to bind them once they leave. I can well imagine that if black and white South Africans meet the equivalent from Zimbabwe they will separate on the basis of race, and not by nationality.

.
Of course overseas I bond with other whites. Just like at home. Why not? Its far closer to my culture.

There is one exception. After military service I went overseas to study. It was the height of the anti-apartheid movement in the late 80s. The whites were so quick to judge and their reaction was either 'racist. how many blacks did you kill, or, don't you just hate blacks. At one of their protests I was walking by and they asked me to sign some BS petition against SA. I refused. I will not sign something against my own volk. This woman, white, looked at me with utter hatred and told me she wishes I die there. Well stuff them. I found I got along better with African blacks there. American blacks, no thank you. Those creatures I will gladly give a miss. Whites there were moronic hate filled liberals.

Had a mate from Kenya there. he had been in the Kenyan army. he would say I must salute him and I would say no way, a white corporal outranks a black captain lol. We bantered racially back and forth like that and local whites were shocked at the banter, thinking we should hate each other. At times to string them along we would sit at different tables while eating and they would ask if we don't like each other. I would say, no I cant eat at a table with a black. LOl. we would snicker after at their reaction. I went home first and teased him I was flying via Nairobi to give me his address I could visit his sisters and when he got home he would have chocolate brown relatives lol. He started no way, don't you dare! lol. The thought of whites mixing with his family was as horrible to him as race mixing is to me We understood each other better than I could relate to liberal white BS. Of course back home we each revert to black and white. And it is to be expected.

People ask why I came back. Whites want to leave. Rubbish. Those that want to leave just think the grass is greener there. How many SA whites overseas can say they are truly happier? Many want to come back. Africa is awesome. It is my home. I will die here with the african sun on my face. why must I leave and live in some cold dark place that isn't home? When I was away I missed it. Hell, I even missed the blacks. When you start missing the blacks then it is really time to come home. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss them enough to invite them over lol.

Too live in London, or NYC???? I would rather kill myself. No wide open empty space, multiculti cesspits. Soddom and Gomorrah. That is no life for a free white man.

Last edited by Kradmelder; 11-12-2014 at 10:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2014, 12:21 AM
 
7,437 posts, read 5,931,227 times
Reputation: 3799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradmelder View Post
Why don't you learn the history of SA. whites arrived in 1652. They didn't see the first Bantu until late 1700s near the Great Fish River. The Negro is not native to southern Africa. He migrated from the north. The natives are the San and Hotentots, who are a different race to the Negro and not Bantu people.

So whites were there long before they saw a negro.

Why would I go to Britain? Im not British. Will blacks go back to the Cameroon where their ancestors originate?

Whites don't own the diamonds. The Jews do.

Those are the lies that they taught you under apartheid. While what you say is true of the Cape area, when the Boers moved east and north they definitely encountered blacks. The notion that the blacks arrived in the regions where they populated at the same time as the whites did is NONSENSE! Ancient Zimbabwe wasn't a creation of the late 18th/early 19th century

Now about going back to Britain. They probably wouldn't have you, but then your future prospects in South Africa will probably not be too bright unless you acknowledge the damage done by apartheid and the fact that your IMMEDIATE ancestors no doubt enjoyed some benefit from it.

If South Africa makes you angry and you entertain an inability to relate to South Africans of other ethnicities then maybe you should go back to Britain, except that Britain itself is now multi ethnic!

Start from that premise and then work out some commonality with the majority black population. It isn't about guilt as we all know that the Africans were NOT saints either. There were wars between the various black groups before the Europeans arrived, and they were probably no kinder to the San than your ancestors were to theirs.

Last edited by caribny; 11-25-2014 at 12:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2014, 12:26 AM
 
7,437 posts, read 5,931,227 times
Reputation: 3799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradmelder View Post
When you start missing the blacks then it is really time to come home. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss them enough to invite them over lol.
.
'
You are doomed to be an angry man. How can you think that you can live in your enclave unimpacted by others when they out number you?

Just as non whites in Europe and North America have to develop some sort of mechanism to interface with whites, who are numerically and economically dominant, so will you have to do the same with blacks in South Africa. If you don't you are only shooting yourself in the foot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2014, 12:35 AM
 
7,437 posts, read 5,931,227 times
Reputation: 3799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer79 View Post
If you review CaribNy's posts, you will find that (I beleive she) is pre-disposed to a conclusion. She does indeed have an agenda and is not interested in any sort of discussion.

Where was the discussion? I saw some one making excuses and implying that blacks were lazy and so 100% responsible for their lot, notwithstanding what South Africa was not that long ago. No acknowledgement of the role that apartheid played or the fact that its beneficiaries enjoyed tremendous advantages over others.

Do you really think that it is fair to compare the standing and outlook of blacks and whites in South Africa when a scant generation ago some of the worst levels of bigotry existed in that land?

If one doesn't start the discussion from that premise then one isn't serious about talking.

I find it laughable that one who has enjoyed tremendous privileges over another group will claim that all is equal and that all start from the same point.

It will be like some one like me the SON of a doctor comparing myself to the son of a maid, and then expressing a sense of superiority of the fact that I am able to achieve more then he can. No acknowledgement of the fact that we started from different places and the struggles that he would have had to engage in to get to where I was STARTING out from.


While we are all responsible for making the best lemonade with the lemons that we have it makes sense to acknowledge that some start off with very dry and sour lemons!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2014, 12:39 AM
 
7,437 posts, read 5,931,227 times
Reputation: 3799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradmelder View Post
The san as the kapoid race. As distinct from the negro. Capoid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are native. Negroes are migrants from the north. They have no more claim to be native than whites

Even if we accept your implication that all the blacks lived in what is today Zimbabwe and South Africans were only San and Hottentots, how were these people treated? As equals? I suspect that their position within South Africa is WORSE off than is the case for the Zulus and others, and that this isn't a recent phenomenon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-25-2014, 02:27 PM
 
254 posts, read 440,740 times
Reputation: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Where was the discussion? I saw some one making excuses and implying that blacks were lazy and so 100% responsible for their lot, notwithstanding what South Africa was not that long ago. No acknowledgement of the role that apartheid played or the fact that its beneficiaries enjoyed tremendous advantages over others.

Do you really think that it is fair to compare the standing and outlook of blacks and whites in South Africa when a scant generation ago some of the worst levels of bigotry existed in that land?

If one doesn't start the discussion from that premise then one isn't serious about talking.

I find it laughable that one who has enjoyed tremendous privileges over another group will claim that all is equal and that all start from the same point.

It will be like some one like me the SON of a doctor comparing myself to the son of a maid, and then expressing a sense of superiority of the fact that I am able to achieve more then he can. No acknowledgement of the fact that we started from different places and the struggles that he would have had to engage in to get to where I was STARTING out from.


While we are all responsible for making the best lemonade with the lemons that we have it makes sense to acknowledge that some start off with very dry and sour lemons!
Thank you for proving my point in an earlier post that you are pre-disposed to a conclusion. Please reference the post where someone stated the bolded portion of your quote.

Unfortunately, life and the world are not fair. If someone were to constantly point out their "privilege" (example of a pseudo-intellectual buzzword I mentioned earlier) what good would that do. I think it would diminish their personal hard work and accomplishments. Would it be better for the "unprivileged" to scapegoat the "privileged" or should they try and elevate their own position through hard work and personal achievements?

Ask yourself these questions. As the child of a doctor, should you be ashamed that you may have had greater opportunities than the child of a maid? Why do you have greater opportunity? Was it due to the hard work of your doctor father (or mother)? Ultimately, privilege stems from the hard work and ingenuity of some individual. What have you done with your "privilege" that you attained from your parents? Have you worked hard yourself to build upon the success of your parents?

Should someone born with greater economic opportunity who works hard to build off of that foundation be criticized? Or should we place greater weight to the excuses of someone born to a maid, but who never really aspired to much and never achieved much. Maybe the child of a maid blames society and "privilege" for his condition, but not his own actions or lack thereof. Perhaps the child of a maid decides not to focus on topics like "privilege", but instead becomes a professional himself.

Also, this does not really pertain to Africa, but towards the contemporary USA. I know you mostly post in the US forums, but I just happened to find you here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-26-2014, 12:01 PM
 
Location: International member
5 posts, read 5,840 times
Reputation: 19
Only mental midgets with the memory of an infant dare use such words within the construct of Africa and it's history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowsieboi

<snip>

White genocide and Reverse Apartheid...

<snip>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top