U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 09:24 AM

4,654 posts, read 3,713,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespiritbty View Post
You really didn't bring anything to this topic besides being Cpt. Obvious about Mali. The point is both are murdering each other for control of the country. Peaceful religion my hide. Since both Tuaregs and Bambara are needlessly at war with each other (so much for being one ummah), there is no justification for barbarians killing each other and enslavement in the 21st century. My ancestry is part Tuareg, and there isn't one drop of Arab blood in my veins. But then again, that is the backwards twisted mentality of Islam.

You know what's stupid? Mohammedans burning historical data traced back to pre-colonial Mali. You know what else is stupid? Blacks becoming mohammedans and defending them as "holy warriors" when in fact nothing is holy about the slave religion of the fraud prophet Mohammed. Now that's the height of stupidity and comedy.
There's no such mohamedans religion,is this a new religion ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2013, 04:25 PM

4,907 posts, read 6,124,428 times
Here is this another one.

Slavery's last stronghold

Quote:
Moulkheir Mint Yarba returned from a day of tending her master’s goats out on the Sahara Desert to find something unimaginable: Her baby girl, barely old enough to crawl, had been left outdoors to die.

The usually stoic mother — whose jet-black eyes and cardboard hands carry decades of sadness — wept when she saw her child’s lifeless face, eyes open and covered in ants, resting in the orange sands of the Mauritanian desert. The master who raped Moulkheir to produce the child wanted to punish his slave. He told her she would work faster without the child on her back.

Trying to pull herself together, Moulkheir asked if she could take a break to give her daughter a proper burial. Her master’s reply: Get back to work.
“Her soul is a dog’s soul,” she recalls him saying.

Later that day, at the cemetery, “We dug a shallow grave and buried her in her clothes, without washing her or giving her burial rites.”
“I only had my tears to console me...snipped...
this story really touched my heart, along with the others. Africa has such a long history of slavery and it seems to still be rooted in the culture of some nations. I almost wonder if the people who were sold into bondage in America were ultimately better off. I am ashamed to say that out loud but I guess it was true for some though it was never right.

Old 11-10-2013, 05:11 PM

2,241 posts, read 2,677,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali3448893 View Post
I also saw a news report on CNN about this, apparently the government doesn't believe their is slavery, but CNN clearly proved it to them with video footage and then tried to deny it.
Yeah there was a documentary on the topic of ongoing slavery of black Africans in Arab, Muslim, Middle Eastern, North African, and Sub Saharan African nations. It has been going on since ancient times. Many people included the actual slaves themselves deny it. It's crazy.

There is a documentary on it that I think PBS broadcast of it.

Old 11-10-2013, 06:15 PM

4,907 posts, read 6,124,428 times
I hate to say it but that is the 3rd place in Africa I have posted about the ongoing slavery. I hated finding a new link.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:25 AM

42,663 posts, read 74,325,418 times
I see a lot of hand-wringing here, but nobody has offered any kind of measures to reduce or eliminate the practice in Mali or any other country.

Who ought to go into Mali and exercise enough force or sanctions to end slavery there? What would be the effect on the lives of the millions of perfectly innocent Malians who would be caught in the crossfire or harmed by the sanctions? By whom would the new nation be governed according to standards that are imposed from outside Mali?

The United States was the last free republic in the Americas in which the citizens abolished slavery, and after slavery was abolished elsewhere, Americans continued to die in two more wars,fought in defense of slavery. Should the world have come to America and "nation built" in order to force America to comply with world standards? What makes Mali different?

Old 03-29-2014, 03:38 PM

229 posts, read 277,538 times
Default Mohammedans are muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
There's no such mohamedans religion,is this a new religion ?
The unholy death cult of Mohammed is a 1400+ "religion".

Old 03-29-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali3448893 View Post
I also saw a news report on CNN about this, apparently the government doesn't believe their is slavery, but CNN clearly proved it to them with video footage and then tried to deny it.
Isn't CNN that "proved" that there were "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq ?
After the invasion of Iraq,"weapons of mass destruction" were never found.
So CNN is not a credible source of information

Old 03-29-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
The unholy death cult of Mohammed is a 1400+ "religion".
Is this your intelligent answer,or the uneducated one ?

If you don't know just ask,don't invent new religions or !!

Old 03-29-2014, 04:08 PM

229 posts, read 277,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Is this your intelligent answer,or the uneducated one ?

If you don't know just ask,don't invent new religions or !!
Inventing religion is crazy Mohammed's psycho area. I know he was a fraud and his religion is leading people to destruction.

Old 03-29-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Inventing religion is crazy Mohammed's psycho area. I know he was a fraud and his religion is leading people to destruction.
In that case,i would say all religions are frauds and are leading the world to destruction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa