U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 05:42 PM

4,654 posts, read 3,714,102 times

Advertisements

Jimmy Carter: U.S. one of worst offenders in modern slavery

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...odern-slavery/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2014, 07:16 PM

229 posts, read 277,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

Lmbo!!! Poor thing. Posting an article UNRELATED to the topic. Such desperate diversion. I can see why mohammedans hate addressing slave in their religion became Mohhammed was a slave matter and catcher, crueltto the core. The Malians are following religious Islamic text, or do you not want the westerners to see demonic Islam true nature.

Old 03-30-2014, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespiritbty View Post
Lmbo!!! Poor thing. Posting an article UNRELATED to the topic. Such desperate diversion. I can see why mohammedans hate addressing slave in their religion became Mohhammed was a slave matter and catcher, crueltto the core. The Malians are following religious Islamic text, or do you not want the westerners to see demonic Islam true nature.
It's in plain english ,by a former US President and he knows the matter much better than you do.
Watch the video,don't be shy !

Old 03-30-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
It's in plain english ,by a former US President and he knows the matter much better than you do.
Watch the video,don't be shy !
English is my first language, is it yours? The article had NOTHING to do with Malian mohammedans being led by demonic fraud mohammed the slaver, the rapist, the liar, the murderer, the hateful one. I'd rather stick to the topic and will continue to do so while you're trying to avoid Islams advocation of slavery across the world.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:05 PM

Quote:
English is my first language, is it yours? The article had NOTHING to do with Malian mohammedans being led by demonic fraud mohammed the slaver, the rapist, the liar, the murderer, the hateful one. I'd rather stick to the topic and will continue to do so while you're trying to avoid Islams advocation of slavery across the world.
You' re so angry? What' s wrong, i don't think that english is your primary language.
If you don't understand an analogy ,a comparison or a counter- example than you have a problem understanding the language

I'm giving another example to make a comparison between the 2 situations.
I'm not avoiding anything,i'm proving you, that every country have a shady past and present

Old 03-30-2014, 11:47 PM

Quote:
You' re so angry? What' s wrong, i don't think that english is your primary language.
If you don't understand an analogy ,a comparison or a counter- example than you have a problem understanding the language

I'm giving another example to make a comparison between the 2 situations.
I'm not avoiding anything,i'm proving you, that every country have a shady past and present
Lol @ your assumption I'm angry. More like amused at your transparent deflection games away from the topic in order to distance vile Mohammed and his death cult loving slavers and divert attention to other religions and slavery or the u.s. And a slavery. There is clearly an inability to tell the truth on your part. The analogy of Mali versus the U.S.wasn't needed. The topic is not about comparing slavery to different countries but how Islam is the religion that advocates slavery. I didn't ask you to provide an example of other counties shady past, considering my last post before you're of topic article was about the state of Mali and slavery concerning Islam religion supports slavery. I will only deal with the topic your desparately trying to avoid. Doing so proves my point of clear intellectual dishonesty of mohammeds death cult and slavery, and why Mali is in the state it's in. All you've done is show how weak Islam foundation is to scrutiny. I haven't begun to post the horrors of Islam. Whenever one reads about mohammeds death cult, it's like reading about satan wickedness.

Old 03-31-2014, 03:49 PM

New York Times : "Slavery Isn’t a Thing of the Past"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/07/op...past.html?_r=0

Old 03-31-2014, 04:03 PM

Default Still off topic and failing

Quote:
New York Times : "Slavery Isnít a Thing of the Past"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/07/op...past.html?_r=0
Lmbo @ you. Where are your articles about Islam and slavery? Continue displaying intellectual dishonesty mohammedan. Why did moaned advocate rape of slaves?

Last edited by freespiritbty; 03-31-2014 at 04:14 PM..

Old 03-31-2014, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Lmbo @ you. Where are your articles about Islam and slavery? Continue displaying intellectual dishonesty mohammedan. Why did moaned advocate rape of slaves?
You're not the only member of the forum,i'm posting informative articles and videos ,so you don't have to respond to me,my posting was not directed at you.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
You're not the only member of the forum,i'm posting informative articles and videos ,so you don't have to respond to me,my posting was not directed at you.
Suddenly you are aware this is a forum, but your intellectual dishonesty prevents you from sticking to the topic. Yet here is another post with NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAMIC SLAVERY IN MALI. How come you're not posting informative articles about Islam slavery in the world? Seems the face saving attempts by you to hide the evil of Islam practised devoutly by Malians by posting articles about the U.S.slavery makes you desperate by saying see the u.s.did it too. Barbaric Islam advocates slavery and oppression, not the phony face of peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa