U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2018, 03:57 AM

24,247 posts, read 17,671,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Too bad you didn't graduate from them.

Colin Powell, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Alan Keys, Thomas Sowell, Booker T Washington, Condoleezza Riceand, and Herman Cain say otherwise. But yes, the majority of the black community is liberal, hence the reason we're still struggling and blaming the white man for our problems while African immigrants dance circles around us when it comes to education.

Maybe one day we'll learn, like African immigrants, that politicians aren't going to save us with legislation and handouts.

Sorry to disappoint you again but, no, I'm indeed a conservative black educated veteran. Does it hurt to be wrong this often?

Let's not forget the great Cart G Woodson
If you really think a white person or Russian troll would read the Mis-Education of the Negro and Up from Slavery you really have problems, which explains why you're so quick to blame them for all black related issues.
You mean you claim to be a Black veteran. Anyone can post a blocked out photo online. It proves nothing. Or anyone can take a random photo of anyone and claim to be that person. It's not like your identity has been verified.

And I do not blame Russians for all Black related issues. But it's quite clear you're a Russian troll who clearly knows nothing about Black people.

And yes, I think a Russian troll or a white person would read those books. When you know nothing about a group of people, the first thing to do is to try to read up on them to be able to talk about them.

As for a being a "conservative" veteran, no such thing. Veterans get massive amounts of government benefits. Free education, subsidized mortgages for homes, free medical care, and if they have injuries related to service they get generous disability benefits. It's a form of welfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2018, 04:18 AM

6,111 posts, read 1,845,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You mean you claim to be a Black veteran. Anyone can post a blocked out photo online. It proves nothing. Or anyone can take a random photo of anyone and claim to be that person. It's not like your identity has been verified.

You're fun. I can do this all day. My black hand with my old Air Force uniform in front of my logged in City Data profile...

Maybe that Russian troll garbage works on other posters but it doesn't work on me.

Step 1 on the internet, when you make baseless claims on the internet, know when to stop digging.

And that's an Air Force intelligence badge my friend because it's very clear that you're not displaying any. If you knew anything about black people, which you clearly don't, you would know a good percentage use the military as a platform for social mobility due to its numerous benefits. Hence the reason I live in Hawaii and you don't.

But you've dropped out of Ivy Leagues so atleast you gave that social upward mobility a chance.

And if don't believe that veterans, who largely vote Republican and support Trump, aren't conservative or that it's a welfare program when you can actually get blown up or shot at then I can see why you couldn't cut it in college.

Colin Powell and Alan Keys, black conservative veterans, couldv'e told you that. Oops I forgot, there are no black conservative veterans.

And while you're at it, you might want to read a book about black people sometime. You know, to prevent any future baseless claims.

Last edited by Rocko20; 04-07-2018 at 04:55 AM..

Old 04-07-2018, 08:28 PM

4,434 posts, read 4,428,692 times
Quote:
You're fun. I can do this all day. My black hand with my old Air Force uniform in front of my logged in City Data profile...

Maybe that Russian troll garbage works on other posters but it doesn't work on me.

Step 1 on the internet, when you make baseless claims on the internet, know when to stop digging.

And that's an Air Force intelligence badge my friend because it's very clear that you're not displaying any. If you knew anything about black people, which you clearly don't, you would know a good percentage use the military as a platform for social mobility due to its numerous benefits. Hence the reason I live in Hawaii and you don't.

But you've dropped out of Ivy Leagues so atleast you gave that social upward mobility a chance.

And if don't believe that veterans, who largely vote Republican and support Trump, aren't conservative or that it's a welfare program when you can actually get blown up or shot at then I can see why you couldn't cut it in college.

Colin Powell and Alan Keys, black conservative veterans, couldv'e told you that. Oops I forgot, there are no black conservative veterans.

And while you're at it, you might want to read a book about black people sometime. You know, to prevent any future baseless claims.
Really can't tell your skintone in the photo and nor do you have proof that jacket isn't just someone else that you have, so your going down a rabbit whole of pointlessness.

But it doesn't matter,.... Most black conservatives, Colin Powell and etc do not have your view. Your views are pretty much alt right stereotypical non sense. And your trying your best to use "im black" "im black" "im black" to justify that non sense when even if you was it still wouldn't matter.

more of that pic I guess

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140401032409

Quote:
Anger among black men and hatred among black women toward whoever doesn’t stem from white people. It stems from a dysfunctional nuclear family where folks need someone to blame. In America, households get more welfare when there is no man in the house so there’s a financial incentive for black and poor families not to get married or have men in the house. They get taxed more and lose all kinds of welfare if there is a working man in the house.

This has led to a fast deterioration and dysfunction of the entire black community.

The irony is that blacks have largely voted for liberals/Democrats and the liberals are responsible for this massive welfare state that incentivized fatherless homes.

So Africans will come to America, get educated at top schools, accept scholarships that were actually meant for black Americans, and go on about their business. While black Americans largely sit around, commit crime, wait for handouts, and blame white people. Black professional athletes, entertainers, and educated blacks are the exception not the rule.

It is a sad state. And make no mistake, Obama was more African than he was African American. He had the work ethic of a typical African in America. Although he had liberals views, he rarely whines about white people as they’re the ones who helped to elect him twice.
Now let talk about baseless claims...

1. Any suggestion that the majority of a group think or behave a way is baseless. Do you know 40 million black Americans... so where is this general black people have Anger "towards" is statically base on? nothing. It's base on your stereotypical view of black Americans.

By definition racist generalize a negative belief of another group, if you view people having some irrational hate your generalizing a negative belief of a group. Other wise if hate another group of people it's racist..... cause it's generalizing, And if generally think another group of people hate you it's racist..... cause it's generalizing. To escape this error you simply don't generalize groups of people. Main while your posts are center on doing that.

Now if your straw maning people protesting or speaking out, well that being a American grants you the freedom do.

2. Most blacks aren't on welfare, most black Americans are middle class. So your random welfare rant itself is about base stereotypes. Which makes your comment "The irony is that blacks have largely voted for liberals/Democrats and the liberals are responsible for this massive welfare state that incentivized fatherless homes." even bizarre considering most African Americans who vote Democrat or most African Americans aren't on welfare and are middle class.

3. Let go back to that quote...... "The irony is that blacks have largely voted for liberals/Democrats and the liberals are responsible for this massive welfare state that incentivized fatherless homes." I could swear I never hear a Democrat candidate say I want to get people on Walfare either. Why? because that quote is bs. The Democrat Party support walfare as a safety net when people are down. Not something for people stay on. You made that straw man you cause can't actually respond to liberal positions. So instead make up a false on to argue against.

by the way most civil right leaders disagree and did not fallow Booker T Washington views. If Blacks did there would had never been a MLK and civil right movement.

Last edited by chiatldal; 04-07-2018 at 08:43 PM..

Old 04-07-2018, 09:01 PM

As stated before when people can't prove their point they try to dodge around the point.

The debate is not whether Rocko20 is black or not that irrelevant

it's his counter factual statements, they so bizarre it make people question is he black.

Now he's trying to prove he's black, as if that prove some of his points. The point was his position are base on stereotyping, generalization and inaccuracy.

Old 04-07-2018, 09:50 PM

1,991 posts, read 873,948 times
Quote:

Colin Powell, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Alan Keys, Thomas Sowell, Booker T Washington, Condoleezza Riceand, and Herman Cain say otherwise. But yes, the majority of the black community is liberal, hence the reason we're still struggling and blaming the white man for our problems while African immigrants dance circles around us when it comes to education.

Maybe one day we'll learn, like African immigrants, that politicians aren't going to save us with legislation and handouts.

Sorry to disappoint you again but, no, I'm indeed a conservative black educated veteran. Does it hurt to be wrong this often?

If you really think a white person or Russian troll would read the Mis-Education of the Negro and Up from Slavery you really have problems, which explains why you're so quick to blame them for all black related issues.
Ben Carson and many of the men you named along him are idiots!

Old 04-08-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
Beside Ben Carson being an idiot, he chumped his alt right views with Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice more moderate conservatives as if being conservative equal his alt right viewes. He's much further to the right then most black republicans.

Old 04-08-2018, 09:14 PM

9,876 posts, read 6,641,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
Well to be fair, Ben Carson sounds intelligent when he sticks to discussing medicine. He's a total ******* when he's talking about politics!

Old 04-09-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:

BA from Cornell, MA from Columbia University. So I did graduate from them by the way.

Old 04-09-2018, 11:01 AM

I will say that in NYC Caribbean and African Blacks, along with other immigrants opened up lots of businesses and if had not been for immigrants places like NYC and LA would have turned into GHETTOES. Up until the 1990s, whites and middle class African Americans were leaving inner cities for suburbs. Places like Brooklyn and Queens would have become truly awful if not for immigrants coming in and buying homes, opening businesses, and renting places.

So definitely immigrants, including African and Caribbean immigrants have been a big plus. Ditto for African immigrants in Europe.

Old 04-09-2018, 12:54 PM

6,111 posts, read 1,845,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
BA from Cornell, MA from Columbia University. So I did graduate from them by the way.
Well that's good, you shouldn't be a stranger to a book then. I recommend my favorite: Please Stop Helping Us

I even took the liberty of posting it in front of my old uniform in case you still think I'm a Russian troll

Wow! I guess the author of that book is also a white Russian troll. The book is highly rated on Amazon with 600+ reviews
https://www.amazon.com/Please-Stop-H...40_&dpSrc=srch

Last edited by Rocko20; 04-09-2018 at 01:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or