U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2018, 02:25 AM

24,247 posts, read 17,649,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I agree and good post, the amount of African Americans being propped up by white liberals due to welfare and the animosity they have toward African immigrants who just want to come to American and succeed needs to decrease. Your former Haitian boyfriend was right and it's refreshing to see someone here who understand how to read a chart.
The plight of your typical poor African immigrant in Europe is not so different from the African American underclass. Out on the streets, selling drugs, street prostitution, encounters with the police. The only different is in Spain they don't do mass incarceration. If one is busted for drugs, the cops give that person a ticket. That person has to take that ticket, go to the bank, and pay a fine to the Spanish government. The same for prostitutes. Major drug traffickers or human traffickers of course can get locked up, but in Spain drug use in one's private home is essentially legal. Portugal has gone one step further and decriminalized all drugs, but truthfully Spain has done this defacto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Welfare in hawaii with a degree, house, an sportscar? Welfare has never felt so good.

Thank you liberals. Me and Colin Powell appreciate it.
You must be talking to someone else. I'm not a liberal.

And yes, the military paid for your degree, so welfare put you where you are.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:27 AM

6,105 posts, read 1,840,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
The plight of your typical poor African immigrant in Europe is not so different from the African American underclass. Out on the streets, selling drugs, street prostitution, encounters with the police. The only different is in Spain they don't do mass incarceration.
Well it's a good thing I don't commit crime. I better tell all the other poor African Americans about this secret concept.

Quote:
You must be talking to someone else. I'm not a liberal.

And yes, the military paid for your degree, so welfare put you where you are.
Sweet, I'm thanking all liberals for my current lifestyle and climb up the social ladder but I'm wondering why most African Americans are still poor since it was so easy to do.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Well it's a good thing I don't commit crime. I better tell all the other poor African American about this secret concept.
Oh in Spain the poor Africans do commit crime. They don't do time unless it was something serious, as the Spanish government would rather FINE non violent criminals (low level drug dealers, hookers). Ditto Portugal. These people don't get criminal records.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Well it's a good thing I don't commit crime. I better tell all the other poor African Americans about this secret concept.

Sweet, I'm thanking all liberals for my current lifestyle and climb up the social ladder but I'm wondering why most African Americans are still poor since it was so easy to do.
Why would you even care? It's not your problem. Be grateful YOU are doing well, and RAISE YOUR children to do well. In short, take care of your OWN ****.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Oh in Spain the poor Africans do commit crime. They don't do time unless it was something serious, as the Spanish government would rather FINE non violent criminals (low level drug dealers, hookers). Ditto Portugal. These people don't get criminal records.
Wow it's almost as if people souldn'r break the law. Strange concept.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Wow it's almost as if people souldn'r break the law. Strange concept.
Or more like they shouldn't get caught. The fines just encourage them to be more subtle about it, because if they get caught they will not do time for these low level offenses. Just be discrete about it.

The fines do discourage street drug dealing and prostitution. But what's done in doors stays indoors. LOL

Old 04-24-2018, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Why would you even care? It's not your problem. Be grateful YOU are doing well, and RAISE YOUR children to do well. In short, take care of your OWN ****.
Why would I even care about black social advancement? It's not my problem? You're so cute.

It is my problem, it's the problem of every black person. If you're not doing nothing to solve the problem, you're apart of the problem.

I will damn well make it my business to understand, research, and report what's going on with my own race. I was almost a victim of my ghetto culture. Going to school was "stupid" and "acting white." Now I'm a success story and can share with everyone that my black skin or any history didn't stop me from success. Something that more young blacks needs to hear and see with their own eyes so the animosity towards Africans can stop.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:37 AM

Though the US war on drugs has been a huge failure, and this is known across the political spectrum. Arresting and even locking people up did NOTHING to remove drugs from the streets, and there is a price taxpayers pay for locking up large numbers of people. With criminal records, they won't be getting jobs and the government will be paying off more money in welfare. Which is why marijuana legalization is spreading throughout the country.

Oregon has defelonized six drugs. Meth, cocaine, heroine, lds, MDMA, and one other.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Why would I even care about black social advancement? It's not my problem? You're so cute.

It is my problem, it's the problem of every black person. If you're not doing nothing to solve the problem, you're apart of the problem.

I will damn well make it my business to understand, research, and report what's going on with my own race. I was almost a victim of my ghetto culture. Going to school was "stupid" and "acting white." Now I'm a success story and can share with everyone that my black skin or any history didn't stop me from success. Something that more young blacks needs to hear and see with their own eyes.
No, it's not my problem. Because each person rightfully has the right to live their live as THEY choose too.

In the words of conservative writer Ayn Rand, racism is a dumb form of collectivism, which is something she hated to the core.

Each individual person can decide how to live their own life.

You don't OWN the Black race, so no it isn't "YOUR" race. No one is obligated to listen to someone because of their "RACE". You can make suggestions, but that's about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or