U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 10:36 PM

4,654 posts, read 3,706,359 times

Advertisements

useless posting,the worst part is that this is a lie,i know the area quite well,this is not true at all and proves nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2013, 02:46 PM

4 posts, read 13,563 times
I made this account to answer to the poster.

I'm a Tunisian male, born and been living here for 23 years. I traveled a bit around, so I have a bit of experience on races. I guess my opinion matters since I have been living here for that long.

Tunisians have a very mixed up ethnicity. We are north-african, mixed with arabs and also mixed again with Italians, French and Germans (colonization)

Tunisians themselves are quite different. People from the inside (poor areas) looks a "LOT" different from people you'll find in coastal cities. That being said, Tunisians are quite closed in some cities and will mix a lot from the same families/towns.

But Tunisians are not blond. Tunisians are not blond. Period.

We have some blond traits. There is a good % of white (and I'm white myself) but living here for 23 years, I never encountered a pure blond girl or boy.

So this is just to clear up the mess the OP has made. The Tunisians are mixed, and they have a special look that differentiate them.

But my question is: Why on hell does that matter?

Old 11-30-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Tunisia_Guy View Post
I made this account to answer to the poster.

I'm a Tunisian male, born and been living here for 23 years. I traveled a bit around, so I have a bit of experience on races. I guess my opinion matters since I have been living here for that long.

Tunisians have a very mixed up ethnicity. We are north-african, mixed with arabs and also mixed again with Italians, French and Germans (colonization)

Tunisians themselves are quite different. People from the inside (poor areas) looks a "LOT" different from people you'll find in coastal cities. That being said, Tunisians are quite closed in some cities and will mix a lot from the same families/towns.

But Tunisians are not blond. Tunisians are not blond. Period.

We have some blond traits. There is a good % of white (and I'm white myself) but living here for 23 years, I never encountered a pure blond girl or boy.

So this is just to clear up the mess the OP has made. The Tunisians are mixed, and they have a special look that differentiate them.

But my question is: Why on hell does that matter?
Well said,i totally agree with you,who gives a damn if tunisians are blond or pink ?

Old 12-08-2013, 09:37 PM

1 posts, read 9,840 times
loool OMG man! You're just proving your ignorance concerning the phenotypes in northern africa. The pictures you are showing reflect just a very small, quite unexisting, minority. And by the way, for your knowmedge, the majority of blonde people and more generally european phenotypes in North Africa are localised in Kabylia (northern Algeria) and neither in Morocco nor in your so beloved Tunisia. You just look like to ugly cockroaches compared to us! So, for the following events, try to update your datas. And if it's not enough try to have a look at your national football team and at all the reports that can have been made so far about your presupposed revolution to convince yourself. So stop the myth big dummy! You just look like to Arabs. By the way, I would like to congratulate the author of the picture concerning the city of Metline. Just have a look at the title "the village of blonde people". OMG go **** yourself man!! God bless Kabylia, the TRUE land of european looking people.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabyle viking View Post
loool OMG man! You're just proving your ignorance concerning the phenotypes in northern africa. The pictures you are showing reflect just a very small, quite unexisting, minority. And by the way, for your knowmedge, the majority of blonde people and more generally european phenotypes in North Africa are localised in Kabylia (northern Algeria) and neither in Morocco nor in your so beloved Tunisia. You just look like to ugly cockroaches compared to us! So, for the following events, try to update your datas. And if it's not enough try to have a look at your national football team and at all the reports that can have been made so far about your presupposed revolution to convince yourself. So stop the myth big dummy! You just look like to Arabs. By the way, I would like to congratulate the author of the picture concerning the city of Metline. Just have a look at the title "the village of blonde people". OMG go **** yourself man!! God bless Kabylia, the TRUE land of european looking people.
Another ugly comment that needs to be ignored.

Old 12-09-2013, 07:47 PM

19 posts, read 111,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabyle viking View Post
I want u to count this small minority from those pictures that i've posted

This Actor is Nejib Belhassen
I want you to write those names on google image ok ?

issam barhoumi ,fakhr eddin ben youssef , farouk ben mostpha ,mohamed ahmed , fatma maater ,
yassin ben gamra , hatan elbaratli ,aicha khyari ,hadi annabi ,farid ben bel gassem , walid elhichri,mourad mahjoub .......

if u ask about this blond footballplayer his name is Sadek el karoui

Old 12-16-2013, 12:01 AM

Who cares about that silly crap?

Old 12-16-2013, 07:35 PM

1,887 posts, read 2,055,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Also it doesn't even prove anything. I could put together a collage of White and Blond people from North America or Australia. Seems like the OP has some sort of racial agenda.
These people are indigenous to Tunisia.

Old 12-16-2013, 08:01 PM

8,483 posts, read 10,458,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
These people are indigenous to Tunisia.
Being a native of that country vs. being indigenous to that country doesn't necessarily mean the same thing. It would be foolish to think all of the people in those pictures don't have any non-African ancestry.

Old 12-19-2013, 08:44 PM

1,887 posts, read 2,055,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Being a native of that country vs. being indigenous to that country doesn't necessarily mean the same thing. It would be foolish to think all of the people in those pictures don't have any non-African ancestry.
I know what indigenous means, do you? Again, these people are indigenous to that country. Why do you insist that Africa means black? Indigenous north Africans are not negro, and are lighter skin. Negros who live in north Africa migrated from central Africa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or