Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2014, 10:00 PM

774 posts, read 1,850,344 times

Advertisements

You don't have to take my word for it.
American President Jimmy Carter .. whom all the Public Relations articles tell us is such a wonderful humanitarian, authored National Security Memorandum 46.

Google it ... research it... click on the link below.
(But be aware of how dangerous relying solely on the Internet for your information. I'm 60 years old and there are photos and articles about events that I witnessed that I can't find on the internet. But you can still find limited proof and I will email you a PDF on it if you contact me personally.)

National Security Memorandum 46 basically says that America claims Africa.
(Proof is that the largest land grab in history is going on today in Africa by American corporations, Europeans, and Chinese.)

It also says that wherever possible, interlocking agencies should do what they can to prevent Africans throughout the diaspora from working together. It's not a "conspiracy theory" ... it's legislation that is in place.

--> Click here--> [National Security Memorandum 46 (source #1)

Be careful of what you read online.

We can't see who's posting it. Anyone can post things and say they're this or that.
I hope African peoples throughout South America, North America, Europe, and the Great Continent of African nations, will trust their hearts and use places like Tanzania as an example of what can occur when "tribalism" is put away.

We're different... but not opposed.
We're different cultures. We come from different countries and world views ...
BUT ... we CAN do business and that's what the greedy world korporations don't want.
Yes, more would be better for everyone.. but we've entered what looks like almost a "Mini-Dark Ages" both theologically and psychologically. It's ripe for Totalitarianism.

I do not encourage violence of any sort.
But for the long term survival of my people, I do encourage faith and curiosity in the trade that Africans have long established in the process of populating the planet. Respectful and ethical import and export of goods and services.

Remember, the America has all of its branches of military now in place throughout Africa.
The French and other Europeans are also present.

Violence is bad for business.
Circumnavigate them and meet each other palm ... to palm.

Eventually, hopefully we can write new contracts with the 1 Percenters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2014, 10:07 PM

659 posts, read 1,166,698 times
Ase

Old 02-15-2014, 11:34 PM

7,513 posts, read 11,302,814 times
Where does this info fit in all this?

BBC News - Africa's economy 'seeing fastest growth'

Old 02-15-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganwriter View Post
You don't have to take my word for it.
American President Jimmy Carter .. whom all the Public Relations articles tell us is such a wonderful humanitarian, authored National Security Memorandum 46.

Google it ... research it... click on the link below.
(But be aware of how dangerous relying solely on the Internet for your information. I'm 60 years old and there are photos and articles about events that I witnessed that I can't find on the internet. But you can still find limited proof and I will email you a PDF on it if you contact me personally.)

National Security Memorandum 46 basically says that America claims Africa.
(Proof is that the largest land grab in history is going on today in Africa by American corporations, Europeans, and Chinese.)

It also says that wherever possible, interlocking agencies should do what they can to prevent Africans throughout the diaspora from working together. It's not a "conspiracy theory" ... it's legislation that is in place.

--> Click here--> [National Security Memorandum 46 (source #1)

We can't see who's posting it. Anyone can post things and say they're this or that.
I hope African peoples throughout South America, North America, Europe, and the Great Continent of African nations, will trust their hearts and use places like Tanzania as an example of what can occur when "tribalism" is put away.

We're different... but not opposed.
We're different cultures. We come from different countries and world views ...
BUT ... we CAN do business and that's what the greedy world korporations don't want.
Yes, more would be better for everyone.. but we've entered what looks like almost a "Mini-Dark Ages" both theologically and psychologically. It's ripe for Totalitarianism.

I do not encourage violence of any sort.
But for the long term survival of my people, I do encourage faith and curiosity in the trade that Africans have long established in the process of populating the planet. Respectful and ethical import and export of goods and services.

Remember, the America has all of its branches of military now in place throughout Africa.
The French and other Europeans are also present.

Violence is bad for business.
Circumnavigate them and meet each other palm ... to palm.

Eventually, hopefully we can write new contracts with the 1 Percenters.
So far I haven't heard any Africans like George Ayittey or Dambisa Moyo highlight this as the reason the continent has been slow to develop. They highlight corrupt regimes(both western and Marxist supported) combined with dependence on foreign aid,that's led to bad economic policies,as the continent's main problem.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:06 AM

16,572 posts, read 27,269,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganwriter View Post
We can't see who's posting it.

Old 02-19-2014, 07:41 AM

774 posts, read 1,850,344 times
Default Motion!

Come on Motion...
This isn't about the micro.. it's about the macro. This is about looking at the BIG picture.. not the pond.

Motion ... are you implying that the hint of money covers all signs of sin and trouble?
My friend, please read the memorandum.

The G7 countries, the World Bank, and the top one percent of wealth doesn't want the money to flow out of their hands.

The issue here is how black people throughout the world relate to each other and are able to connect with the purpose of doing business and cultural exchange.

They want us at war with each other. They want us suspicious and resentful of each other. The tactic goes back to the Norman Conquest which goes back to Plato. "Divide and Conquer."

We are many.
We're different world views, theologies, nationalities, languages, traditions, and cultures.
Man is almost hard wired to be "tribal" for the sake of survival. Our brains naturally handle no more than 120 people ... after that, the heat shields begin to buckle. This is when people need to have either a larger, "What's in it for me" perspective, or a larger spiritual perspective.

Just because a person is Afro-Brazilian doesn't mean that I, as an Afro-American is going to click with him or her ... unless ... like in the 60s, we are interested in each others music, food, culture, (WOMEN! ), and art. (Dance... partying... quality of life ... how does knowing you enhance "my" life?)

The main thing is.. the real thing is... we aren't all the same... but we can do business.

That's want colonialistic/corporate thinking doesn't want.
Please, don't get confused by the carrot at the end of the stick.
Not long ago, the main talk about the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Republic of the Congo was how much money could be made in each.

Now?
It's war.
It's always the pattern my friend... unless people are wise enough to be aware that the same old lions and wolves are always lurking in the Bushes ... waiting and looking for a fat meal. Contract for it. Check my speech and behavior when I proceed out with intention.. and be prepared for opposition .. and then, be prepared to win. What is, "winning"?

Quality of life.

Old 02-19-2014, 12:05 PM

^

I'm all for Afro-diasporic unity but there are limits to it since African descendant people are spread out into different countries and there are some language barriers.

Anyway my main point was that Jimmy Carter's stuff isn't responsible for the mess some Black countries are in. Bad African leaders with bad political and economic policies had already taken root in Africa long before Jimmy Carter became president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa