U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-16-2015, 11:49 AM
 
3,499 posts, read 2,511,798 times
Reputation: 6772

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
This^^
From the guy who demonstarbly changed his postition eight time son the Cleopatra thread.

Look, if you want to stick your heads in the sand, then there is nothing that I can do. I have posted the science on the subject. There never was a magically, blacker Egypt. In fact, it is blacker now due ot the Arab slave trade. The studies are not going to disappear. All of you Afrocentrics can ignore them, but the rest of the world knows that you are only trying to link yourself to Egypt for self esteem reasons.

The evidence shows:

1) Egyptians have been always been a mixed race in historical times because Eurasians have been back migrating since prehistoric times.

2) Egypt is not tropical, so even the Africans that evolved in Egypt look similar to Middle Easterners.

Why are you and your cronies simply ignoring post 93 as if this was an argument?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-16-2015, 11:59 AM
 
16 posts, read 8,603 times
Reputation: 29
Originally Posted by jkc2j
Quote:
The world can see that the Ancient Egyptians were not black? News to me lol. Define black? Skull shape? Wide noses? Thick lips? lol
nah
we dont wanna waste time in irrelevant subjects that u are trying to drag us to
we can just say "The world can see that the Ancient Egyptians were the ancestors on of modern Egyptians only"
now have fun with ur "define black" distraction nonsense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 03:22 PM
 
369 posts, read 294,575 times
Reputation: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWlll View Post
i am Egyptian myself and i am appaled by the afrocentric attempts to steal our history and remove us out of it
i never thought some could be that wretched
first, stealing someone else's history is admitting that ur true history isnt good enough for you, that ur history is inferior to Egypt's history
second u dont only come up with myth and unfounded statements to inject urselves into our history, u also want to remove us from it by claiming we are Arabs or Turks ro whatever
only someone tat realizes he is inferior to others would go so far, dont ask nobody to respect u when u have no repect for urselves, when u deep down realize u are inferior and u cant compare to ithers on ur own so u need to steal in order to feel equal lol
such wretchedness
lol @ a mixed breed talking about someone stealing history. Boy, get educated.

This is a statue of the boy king (King Tut), this statue was found in his tomb, among many of his treasures in Egypt, during an archaeological excavation in 1922. Scholars say king Tut was on the throne of Egypt, a few years before the Israelites' Exodus.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 04:40 PM
 
3,499 posts, read 2,511,798 times
Reputation: 6772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
lol @ a mixed breed talking about someone stealing history. Boy, get educated.

This is a statue of the boy king (King Tut), this statue was found in his tomb, among many of his treasures in Egypt, during an archaeological excavation in 1922. Scholars say king Tut was on the throne of Egypt, a few years before the Israelites' Exodus.
Dude, you get educated. Pharaoh was often depicted in symbolic blackness--note that that is not a skin tone on the statue, but an absolute black. They were also depicte in other symbolic colors. It is the same mistake that some uneducated boob made about Anubis.

Tut's family were conformed to have naturally red and auburn hair.


Professor P. F. Ceccaldi, with a research team behind him, studied some hairs which were removed from the mummy's scalp. Ramesses II was 90 years-old when he died, and his hair had turned white. Ceccaldi determined that the reddish-yellow colour of the mummy's hair had been brought about by its being dyed with a dilute henna solution; it proved to be an example of the cosmetic attentions of the embalmers. However, traces of the hair's original colour (in youth), remain in the roots, even into advanced old age. Microscopic examinations proved that the hair roots contained traces of natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his youth, Ramesses II had been red-haired. It was concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise altering post-mortem, but did indeed represent Ramesses' natural hair colour. Ceccaldi also studied a cross-section of the hairs, and he determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person). [Balout, et al. (1985) 254-257

Scientific analysis of his (Ramses II) has confirmed that in his youth, the king was indeed a natural redhead. (Tyldesley 2001).

Thuya's hair is luxuriant and the same auburn color (as Tiye's). The hair is naturally auburn. (El Mahdy, 2001)

Seti I had red hair (Roberts, 2004)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 05:44 PM
 
931 posts, read 613,739 times
Reputation: 1488
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Dude, you get educated. Pharaoh was often depicted in symbolic blackness--note that that is not a skin tone on the statue, but an absolute black. They were also depicte in other symbolic colors. It is the same mistake that some uneducated boob made about Anubis.

Tut's family were conformed to have naturally red and auburn hair.


Professor P. F. Ceccaldi, with a research team behind him, studied some hairs which were removed from the mummy's scalp. Ramesses II was 90 years-old when he died, and his hair had turned white. Ceccaldi determined that the reddish-yellow colour of the mummy's hair had been brought about by its being dyed with a dilute henna solution; it proved to be an example of the cosmetic attentions of the embalmers. However, traces of the hair's original colour (in youth), remain in the roots, even into advanced old age. Microscopic examinations proved that the hair roots contained traces of natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his youth, Ramesses II had been red-haired. It was concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise altering post-mortem, but did indeed represent Ramesses' natural hair colour. Ceccaldi also studied a cross-section of the hairs, and he determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person). [Balout, et al. (1985) 254-257

Scientific analysis of his (Ramses II) has confirmed that in his youth, the king was indeed a natural redhead. (Tyldesley 2001).

Thuya's hair is luxuriant and the same auburn color (as Tiye's). The hair is naturally auburn. (El Mahdy, 2001)

Seti I had red hair (Roberts, 2004)

That Anubis claim seriously made be laugh, how effin stupid are you gonna get?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 06:30 PM
 
326 posts, read 242,982 times
Reputation: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Dude, you get educated. Pharaoh was often depicted in symbolic blackness--note that that is not a skin tone on the statue, but an absolute black. They were also depicte in other symbolic colors. It is the same mistake that some uneducated boob made about Anubis.

Tut's family were conformed to have naturally red and auburn hair.


Professor P. F. Ceccaldi, with a research team behind him, studied some hairs which were removed from the mummy's scalp. Ramesses II was 90 years-old when he died, and his hair had turned white. Ceccaldi determined that the reddish-yellow colour of the mummy's hair had been brought about by its being dyed with a dilute henna solution; it proved to be an example of the cosmetic attentions of the embalmers. However, traces of the hair's original colour (in youth), remain in the roots, even into advanced old age. Microscopic examinations proved that the hair roots contained traces of natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his youth, Ramesses II had been red-haired. It was concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise altering post-mortem, but did indeed represent Ramesses' natural hair colour. Ceccaldi also studied a cross-section of the hairs, and he determined from their oval shape, that Ramesses had been "cymotrich" (wavy-haired). Finally, he stated that such a combination of features showed that Ramesses had been a "leucoderm" (white-skinned person). [Balout, et al. (1985) 254-257

Scientific analysis of his (Ramses II) has confirmed that in his youth, the king was indeed a natural redhead. (Tyldesley 2001).

Thuya's hair is luxuriant and the same auburn color (as Tiye's). The hair is naturally auburn. (El Mahdy, 2001)

Seti I had red hair (Roberts, 2004)

Red hair is not an exclusively European trait.

Understanding Genetics


Could be from the use of henna.

http://www.hennabysienna.com/henna-i...ent-world.html


Images of children from the Solomon Islands with naturally blonde hair.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Solo...bvdKpZpspew%3D


Quite possible that King Tut's red hair may have derived from admixture. Judging from the looks of his likeness though I'd be hard pressed calling him white by any standard modern or ancient. Heck, by modern standards most would consider him mixed race or just black. Heck I have red headed people in my family but you'd be hard pressed calling them white, they certainly don't see themselves in that way.

Last edited by jkc2j; 11-16-2015 at 07:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 07:18 PM
 
369 posts, read 294,575 times
Reputation: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkc2j View Post
Red hair is not an exclusively European trait.

Understanding Genetics


Could be from the use of henna.

Henna in the Ancient World - Henna by Sienna


Images of children from the Solomon Islands with naturally blonde hair.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Solo...bvdKpZpspew%3D


Quite possible that King Tut's red hair may have derived from admixture. Judging from the looks of his likeness though I'd be hard pressed calling him white by any standard modern or ancient. Heck, by modern standards most would consider him mixed race or just black. Heck I have red headed people in my family but you'd be hard pressed calling them white, they certainly don't see themselves in that way.
I was going to attempt to educate that person a bit, but your post did a good job. It is understood that King Tut wasn't mixed though, at least not anymore mixed than the average black American population is. I myself knew of a black man with red hair. And he wasn't light-skinned either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 07:19 PM
 
326 posts, read 242,982 times
Reputation: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
I was going to attempt to educate that person a bit, but your post did a good job. It is understood that King Tut wasn't mixed though, at least not anymore mixed than the average black American population is. I myself knew of a black man with red hair. And he wasn't light-skinned either.
Exactly my point. Thanks bro.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 07:44 PM
 
3,499 posts, read 2,511,798 times
Reputation: 6772
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkc2j View Post
Red hair is not an exclusively European trait.

Understanding Genetics


Could be from the use of henna.

Henna in the Ancient World - Henna by Sienna


Images of children from the Solomon Islands with naturally blonde hair.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Solo...bvdKpZpspew%3D


Quite possible that King Tut's red hair may have derived from admixture. Judging from the looks of his likeness though I'd be hard pressed calling him white by any standard modern or ancient. Heck, by modern standards most would consider him mixed race or just black. Heck I have red headed people in my family but you'd be hard pressed calling them white, they certainly don't see themselves in that way.
Good lord. Is there any lenght that you Afrocentircs will not go to in order to lie:

A redhead of African descent is about as common as a Caucasian with red eyes. And there's a good reason for this -- being an albino causes them both.
Except when people are of mixed ancestry, red hair in Africans is usually caused by a kind of albinism. When people think of albinos, they tend to think of white hair, pale skin and red eyes. While this is true for Caucasians, albinism works differently in people of African descent.

Also, they had Eurasian blood types and teeth. So Tut was not black.

The quotes posted specifically stated specifically that it was not a result of Henna. You did not both to read.

Let's recap the Afrocentirc nonsense:

Totally ignoring that vast reservoir of scientific data I posted that proves who the Egyptians were.
Trying to pass off Anubis and a black guy.
Misquoting Herodotus, who actually said that the Egyptians were not black.
Claiming henna as the source of Ramses red hair when the quotes posted said that it was natural
Trying to pass off Tut's family as albinos.
The Black Athena gibberish.

Incredible.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
I was going to attempt to educate that person a bit, but your post did a good job. It is understood that King Tut wasn't mixed though, at least not anymore mixed than the average black American population is. I myself knew of a black man with red hair. And he wasn't light-skinned either.
Actually you and your pals have continued to make damn fools out of yourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2015, 07:47 PM
 
369 posts, read 294,575 times
Reputation: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkc2j View Post
Exactly my point. Thanks bro.



Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Good lord. Is there any lenght that you Afrocentircs will not go to in order to lie:...
You may recall being taught in school that Western (white) civilization is founded upon the ancient Greek civilization that seemed to suddenly appear. What European historians are trying to hide or deny is that the Greek civilization was primarily the offspring of the advanced Black African civilization of ancient Egypt that preceded it by thousands of years. Greek legends relate that Egyptian & Phoenician conquerors ruled all or parts of Greece until the 14th or 15th century B.C.

Books about Western civilization’s African origins include Cheikh Anta Diop: The African Origin of Civilization - Myth or Reality and Martin Bernal: Black Athena Vol. 1, 2.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top