U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2015, 09:41 PM

931 posts, read 615,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkc2j View Post
Just like myself and others whom may have Black African ancestry don't represent all Africans, what's your point?

Of course I would love to be involved with anything positive regarding Africa, but what does that have to do with the thread topic?

My point is, whether or not Egyptians were black is a moot point, black people should look towards the future. There will always be people who like to contradict history, if you think Ancient Egyptians were black fine, but the rest of the world including Modern Egyptians don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 09:49 PM

338 posts, read 247,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
My point is, whether or not Egyptians were black is a moot point, black people should look towards the future. There will always be people who like to contradict history, if you think Ancient Egyptians were black fine, but the rest of the world including Modern Egyptians don't.

If it wasn't an important topic you wouldn't have nearly 20 pages on whether King Tut was black lol. It's interesting though how you're deflecting the topic as if you're somehow taking the moral high ground. I've read some you're comments here and it definitely seems you fall into the same category as cahibatches. Your comment about the rest of world not seeing the Ancient Egyptians as black just further proves my point. Obviously it is an important topic to you since you felt the need to make such an erroneous comment.

Old 11-16-2015, 10:13 PM

369 posts, read 295,049 times
Quote:
Who the f even cares? Black people should just shut up and move the hell on. Why don't you try to improve your own damn communities or improve Africa? Many African countries still don't have clean water, if Ancient Egyptians had clean water I don't see why modern Africans should not have the technology. How the hell did modern Africa fall behind the Ancients?
What caused Africa’s underdevelopment is a complex issue. Europe’s past (and present) exploitation of Africa played a significant part. Before the Europeans arrived in Africa, Africa had vibrant economic, social and political structures. These were severely disrupted by Europeans to create wealth for themselves.

Quote:
You're joking right? There pages and pages of cahibatches and others like himself that seem hell bent(borderline obsessed) on proving Ancient Egypt had more in common with Europe which is absolute lunacy seeing as how Egypt is in Africa and yet somehow from all this you've concluded that blacks are obsessed with history? Dude, just stop. I mean, seriously.
Agreed.

Old 11-16-2015, 10:42 PM

931 posts, read 615,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
What caused Africa’s underdevelopment is a complex issue. Europe’s past (and present) exploitation of Africa played a significant part. Before the Europeans arrived in Africa, Africa had vibrant economic, social and political structures. These were severely disrupted by Europeans to create wealth for themselves.

Agreed.

The Chinese are now exploiting Africa, better move on, you need to get over your hate for the white man. Europe had a much larger economy than Africa before "colonialism".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._GDP_%28PPP%29

Africans should fight back, develop some kind of military defense system.

Last edited by littlemissrock; 11-16-2015 at 10:55 PM..

Old 11-16-2015, 10:57 PM

3,530 posts, read 2,526,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
He's done that before in the past with other posters including myself.
Please. You are not an honest poster. I demonstrated the Cleopatra thread in which you chnaged your position eight times. You want Egypt to be black, and will employ any dishonesty to get there. That is not Ad Hominem- I have demonstrated as much.

Quote:
The ancient Egyptians called themselves Kam or Kam-Au (Black people/ Black God-people), and their country Kamit (or Khemit), both meaning land of the Blacks and the Black Land.
Absoulte Afrocentic gibberish which has already been discussed. They refferred to their nation as "the two lands." KMT refers to the fertile black parts of the country along the Nile, just as dshrt refers to the "red lands" or desert.

Quote:
Europe’s first historian, Herodotus said, “the Egyptians, Colchians, and Ethiopians have thick lips, and broad nose, woolly hair and they are of burnt skin.”
We have already shown that Herodotus said that the Egyptians were NOT black. He differntiated the few black pharaohs form the Egytpian. READ THE THREAD BEFORE REPEATING THE SAME GIBBERISH.

Quote:
I read the link you posted merely stated possibilities, nothing more. Could just dismiss what you posted as Eurocentric non sense as you so often conveniently do from so called "Afrocentric" researchers who provide similar data showing the Ancient Egyptians' blackness. Most notably the DNA tribes test you so love to hate lol. I also did not rule out the possibility of admixture, which could indeed explain the red hair.
DNA Tribes is falsified on several levels, but all you ahve to know is that it draws its data from The JAMA works with Zink ADMITTED falsifying:

"Zink has stated that the tests did not get the same results each time they were run and the results reported in the JAMA paper are those the team adjudged "most likely" based on "majority rule" (Curse of the Pharaoh's DNA AWT Conference Review, Marchant; 2011)

Red hair in Africans is from Albinoism. The fact that his family were red heads firmly establishes him as Eurasian.

So, to add to your lies and nonsense:

Totally ignoring that vast reservoir of scientific data I posted that proves who the Egyptians were and that they are blacker now due to the Arab slave trade.
Trying to pass off Anubis and a black guy.
Misquoting Herodotus, who actually said that the Egyptians were not black.
Claiming henna as the source of Ramses red hair when the quotes posted said that it was natural
Trying to pass off Tut's family as albinos.
The Black Athena gibberish.
The KMT Lie
THE DNA Tribes ADMITTED Falsification.

Quote:
What I did say though is that you'd still be hard pressed to classify that as being an exclusively white/European trait. Again since you so conveniently left out my other responses in your post, speaking purely on his likeness again you'd be hard pressed to classify him has white/European.
No one said that they were white. From the start I said that they were a mixed race most closely resembling Middle Easterners. Again, more dishonesty. It is all in writing. Anyone can see that you are simply shifting the bar and being dishonest.

Quote:
Who the f even cares? Black people should just shut up and move the hell on. Why don't you try to improve your own damn communities or improve Africa? Many African countries still don't have clean water, if Ancient Egyptians had clean water I don't see why modern Africans should not have the technology. How the hell did modern Africa fall behind the Ancients?
Do not let them off the hook like this. I have uncovered every lie, citing absolute evidence along the way, from what Herodotus really said, to scientific studies of who they were, to the DNA tribes lie, to their misunderstanding of symbllic blackness, etc.

Call them on it. They are liars trying to hijack another culture for elf esteem purposes. Don't let them off the hook. Ask them why they need to lie. Hold them accountable.

Quote:
If it wasn't an important topic you wouldn't have nearly 20 pages on whether King Tut was black lol. It's interesting though how you're deflecting the topic as if you're somehow taking the moral high ground. I've read some you're comments here and it definitely seems you fall into the same category as cahibatches. Your comment about the rest of world not seeing the Ancient Egyptians as black just further proves my point. Obviously it is an important topic to you since you felt the need to make such an erroneous comment.
It is a good category to fall under. I present evidence. You and your side merely lie and ignore the truth when presented. Anyone can read through this thread and see the dishonesty. Why persist? do you think are representing yourself well?

Old 11-16-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Please. You are not an honest poster. I demonstrated the Cleopatra thread in which you chnaged your position eight times. You want Egypt to be black, and will employ any dishonesty to get there. That is not Ad Hominem- I have demonstrated as much.

Absoulte Afrocentic gibberish which has already been discussed. They refferred to their nation as "the two lands." KMT refers to the fertile black parts of the country along the Nile, just as dshrt refers to the "red lands" or desert.

We have already shown that Herodotus said that the Egyptians were NOT black. He differntiated the few black pharaohs form the Egytpian. READ THE THREAD BEFORE REPEATING THE SAME GIBBERISH.

DNA Tribes is falsified on several levels, but all you ahve to know is that it draws its data from The JAMA works with Zink ADMITTED falsifying:

"Zink has stated that the tests did not get the same results each time they were run and the results reported in the JAMA paper are those the team adjudged "most likely" based on "majority rule" (Curse of the Pharaoh's DNA AWT Conference Review, Marchant; 2011)

Red hair in Africans is from Albinoism. The fact that his family were red heads firmly establishes him as Eurasian.

So, to add to your lies and nonsense:

Totally ignoring that vast reservoir of scientific data I posted that proves who the Egyptians were and that they are blacker now due to the Arab slave trade.
Trying to pass off Anubis and a black guy.
Misquoting Herodotus, who actually said that the Egyptians were not black.
Claiming henna as the source of Ramses red hair when the quotes posted said that it was natural
Trying to pass off Tut's family as albinos.
The Black Athena gibberish.
The KMT Lie
THE DNA Tribes ADMITTED Falsification.

No one said that they were white. From the start I said that they were a mixed race most closely resembling Middle Easterners. Again, more dishonesty. It is all in writing. Anyone can see that you are simply shifting the bar and being dishonest.

Do not let them off the hook like this. I have uncovered every lie, citing absolute evidence along the way, from what Herodotus really said, to scientific studies of who they were, to the DNA tribes lie, to their misunderstanding of symbllic blackness, etc.

Call them on it. They are liars trying to hijack another culture for elf esteem purposes. Don't let them off the hook. Ask them why they need to lie. Hold them accountable.

It is a good category to fall under. I present evidence. You and your side merely lie and ignore the truth when presented. Anyone can read through this thread and see the dishonesty. Why persist? do you think are representing yourself well?

Dude, I'm not even sure what you're talking about right now. Please point to any posts where I've attempted to lie or be dishonest. All you're doing is searching for an argument that's not there. I've merely posted my opinions and beliefs based on what I've read and researched just as you are. So please stop with the false accusations. So, that one quote you posted is somehow supposed to convince me that the DNA tribes testing was falsified? Blacker now due to the Arab slave trade? Where's the evidence? So, the Nubians aren't black? Sudanese? Most of the statements you make are merely an educated guess at best. I've never read anything regarding Ancient Egypt that proposes that the so called black aspects of the Ancient Egyptians are simply due to the Arab slave trade.

Last edited by jkc2j; 11-16-2015 at 11:29 PM..

Old 11-16-2015, 11:20 PM

3,530 posts, read 2,526,951 times
Quote:
Dude, I'm not even sure what you're talking about right now. Please point to any posts where I've attempted to lie or be dishonest. All you're doing is searching for an argument that's not there. I've merely posted my opinions and beliefs based on what I've read and researched just as you are. So please stop with the false accusations.
You clearly misrepresented my statements the post that I cited. It is a common Afrocentric tactic.

My arguments are 100% correct AND PROVEN WITH EVIDENCE. Anyone reading through the thread can see as much. The ancient Egytpians were the same as the moderns, except that they are a bit blacker now due to the Arab slave trade.

The Egyptians were never black.

A) Egypt has been a corridor of migration long before historical times. They have always been mixed.
B) Egypt is not tropical, and the people there, African or migrants, have evolved to look like Middle Easterners, since it is on a similar lattitude.

It is not even an argument, I have presented the science.

If you want to keep presentng fanstasies, then I am going to keep presenting truth.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
You clearly misrepresented my statements the post that I cited. It is a common Afrocentric tactic.

My arguments are 100% correct AND PROVEN WITH EVIDENCE. Anyone reading through the thread can see as much. The ancient Egytpians were the same as the moderns, except that they are a bit blacker now due to the Arab slave trade.

The Egyptians were never black.
A) Egypt has been a corridor of migration long before historical times. They have always been mixed.
B) Egypt is not tropical, and the people there, African or migrants, have evolved to look like Middle Easterners, since it is on a similar lattitude.

It is not even an argument, I have presented the science.

If you want to keep presentng fanstasies, then I am going to keep presenting truth.

Not going to keep go back and forth. You made claims I somehow was being dishonest and yet again you don't have any evidence
to back your statement.

I'll take the word of the Ancient Egyptians themselves than what some random study says of their origins and who they were.

Sir E. A. Wallace in his translation as part of the Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Papyrus of Hunifer

""We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon." "We," meaning the Egyptians, as stated, came from the beginning of the Nile."

Where is the beginning of the Nile you say? The farthest point of the beginning of the Nile is in Uganda; this is the White Nile. Another point is in Ethiopia. The Blue Nile and White Nile meet in Khartoum; and the other side of Khartoum is the Omdurman Republic of Sudan.

Last edited by jkc2j; 11-16-2015 at 11:54 PM..

Old 11-17-2015, 04:52 AM

11 posts, read 7,864 times
There was a dinasty of black Pharaohs (Nubians) that ruled Egypt during 100 years.

Tut and Cleopatra were not among them.

Nubians were a subject kingdom in current Sudan that invaded Lower Egypt in 800 bc, but had no relation with classical Egyptian civilization that was Caucasian.

Copts descend directly from ancient Egyptians, and their language was used to scramble ancient Egyptian using the Rosetta stone.

Omar Shariff is a Copt, which are Christian.

Old 11-17-2015, 06:53 AM

369 posts, read 295,049 times
Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa