U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2015, 06:57 AM

369 posts, read 294,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
The Chinese are now exploiting Africa, better move on, you need to get over your hate for the white man. Europe had a much larger economy than Africa before "colonialism".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._GDP_%28PPP%29

Africans should fight back, develop some kind of military defense system.
Undoubtedly, colonialism has been one of the worst things for development and progress of humankind.

One of the basics of imperialism and colonialism is to make the victims feel inferior and establish a master-slave relation based on awe and fear that will lead to forced respect.

That is why imperialists used the word "civilized" to refer only to their own way of life. In keeping with this strategy, they insisted that their religion was superior, their language better, their medicine more effective, their sciences advanced, their arts beyond compare, their skin color desirable and their education superior.

Not only was all this total rubbish, but many indigenous sciences and arts have been lost due to this.
African herbal medicines being one such example. Civilizations that had reached a great height of knowledge thousands of years ago, were dumbed down to their own levels of ignorance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 07:57 AM

931 posts, read 614,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
Undoubtedly, colonialism has been one of the worst things for development and progress of humankind.

One of the basics of imperialism and colonialism is to make the victims feel inferior and establish a master-slave relation based on awe and fear that will lead to forced respect.

That is why imperialists used the word "civilized" to refer only to their own way of life. In keeping with this strategy, they insisted that their religion was superior, their language better, their medicine more effective, their sciences advanced, their arts beyond compare, their skin color desirable and their education superior.

Not only was all this total rubbish, but many indigenous sciences and arts have been lost due to this.
African herbal medicines being one such example. Civilizations that had reached a great height of knowledge thousands of years ago, were dumbed down to their own levels of ignorance.

I don't understand why Africans have not improved anything for the last 60 years. Africans should be able to develop some kind of defense industry. How does a civilization get dumbed down exactly? I haven't seen any other past European colonies get dumbed down, actually many of them have embraced Western technolgy. 60 years ago China was just as poor and weak as Africans, it was due to African support that they were able to get a seat in the UN. Now the Chinese have officially become the new colonial overlords.

Last edited by littlemissrock; 11-17-2015 at 08:08 AM..

Old 11-17-2015, 09:26 AM

329 posts, read 244,595 times
Quote:
I don't understand why Africans have not improved anything for the last 60 years. Africans should be able to develop some kind of defense industry. How does a civilization get dumbed down exactly? I haven't seen any other past European colonies get dumbed down, actually many of them have embraced Western technolgy. 60 years ago China was just as poor and weak as Africans, it was due to African support that they were able to get a seat in the UN. Now the Chinese have officially become the new colonial overlords.

More deflection I see. Guess that moral high ground could just be thrown out of the window lol.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisstrack View Post
There was a dinasty of black Pharaohs (Nubians) that ruled Egypt during 100 years.

Tut and Cleopatra were not among them.

Nubians were a subject kingdom in current Sudan that invaded Lower Egypt in 800 bc, but had no relation with classical Egyptian civilization that was Caucasian.

Copts descend directly from ancient Egyptians, and their language was used to scramble ancient Egyptian using the Rosetta stone.

Omar Shariff is a Copt, which are Christian.

More Eurocentric ideas I see. At least Cahibatches is willing to admit the possibility of a somewhat mixed population which would make sense seeing as how Egypt is in Africa but Caucasian? Try again bro.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:33 AM

931 posts, read 614,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkc2j View Post
More deflection I see. Guess that moral high ground could just be thrown out of the window lol.

Seriously, the Chinese are going to suck Africa dry. There will be nothing left for Africans in 15 years.

Old 11-17-2015, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Seriously, the Chinese are going to suck Africa dry. There will be nothing left for Africans in 15 years.

Sure, and the American economy is going to go down the tubes, again what does that have to do with the topic?

Old 11-17-2015, 11:54 AM

16 posts, read 8,613 times
Originally posted by Frank Lucas
Quote:
lol @ a mixed breed talking about someone stealing history. Boy, get educated.
hahahahahaha
Mixed Breed can only be applied to you self hating Black African american Kunta that has about 20% white blood coming from the white master raping their slave grandma
cant blame you for idolizing me and my history thought
i am in Paris right now (first time leaving Egypt) and have been seeing some astonishng megalithic old buildings that even make me wonder why would french people visit Egypt to see the pyramids
made me have deep respect for the french people
i just cant help but think that ppl like me appreciate what europeans built whether Paris Opera or railway station or Eiffel tower or Colliseum in Italy and many other stuff, appreciate ancient asian civilizations and culture in CHina or Japan or Korea and Mongolia and many other sites
while we north africans and middle easterners appreciting European and Asian history and have them adiring our too while u people are totally absent from history, only was being slaves to other people surrounding you
it must be painful indeed since u neither have any huge historical accomplishment like that of caucasians and mongoloids nor do u have even any interesting culture
Japan for example doesnt have a huge empire or great ancient civilization but neverthless they had an exotic culture whether Bushido and sword fighting or arts and drawing and Samurai amors and kimono and Geisha and shamisen music and beautiful folk tales full of wisdom
i really pity you people and totally sympathize with ur history stealing attempts for that, nobody respects you and by attempting to steal Egypt's history u are only gaining more scorn
u can ignore the scientifc evidence as u like but the rest of the world wont since truth is what they are looking for not some random Harlem BS

and now to give u people some lessons about ur real history that u hate to admit
Black people's biggest megalithic structure that makes italian colliseum and egyptian pyramids worthless compared to it

Sub Saharan pyramid building rituals

King Tut wuz Blaqq

hahahahahaha
u should thank me for saving u from ur delusiones by showing ur where to start when u wanna learn about ur real history

Old 11-17-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWlll View Post

hahahahahaha
Mixed Breed can only be applied to you self hating Black African american Kunta that has about 20% white blood coming from the white master raping their slave grandma
cant blame me for idolizing me and my history thought
i am in Paris right now (first time leaving Egypt) and have been seeing some astonishng megalithic old buildings that even make me wonder why would french people visit Egypt to see the pyramids
made me have deep respect for the french people
i just cant help but think that ppl like me appreciate what europeans built whether Paris Opera or railway station or Eiffel tower or Colliseum in Italy and many other stuff, appreciate ancient asian civilizations and culture in CHina or Japan or Korea and Mongolia and many other sites
while we north africans and middle easterners appreciting European and Asian history and have them adiring our too while u people are totally absent from history, only was being slaves to other people surrounding you
it must be painful indeed since u neither have any huge historical accomplishment like that of caucasians and mongoloids nor do u have even any interesting culture
Japan for example doesnt have a huge empire or great ancient civilization but neverthless they had an exotic culture whether Bushido and sword fighting or arts and drawing and Samurai amors and kimono and Geisha and shamisen music and beautiful folk tales full of wisdom
i really pity you people and totally sympathize with ur history stealing attempts for that, nobody respects you and by attempting to steal Egypt's history u are only gaining more scorn
u can ignore the scientifc evidence as u like but the rest of the world wont since truth is what they are looking for not some random Harlem BS

and now to give u people some lessons about ur real history that u hate to admit
Black people's biggest megalithic structure that makes italian colliseum and egyptian pyramids worthless compared to it

Sub Saharan pyramid building rituals

King Tut wuz Blaqq

hahahahahaha
u should thank me for saving u from ur delusiones by showing ur where to start when u wanna learn about ur real history

Wow lol. So I guess you're a racist. Hey, at least now you're showing your true colors lol
Not even going to bother responding to your idiotic statements of African history. I'm not even sure there's a word good enough in the English language to describe how idiotic you sound right now.

Old 11-17-2015, 01:57 PM

369 posts, read 294,685 times
Quote:
Contrary to the assertion by the west, imperialism has caused tremendous damage to human kind as a whole. What good has come from slavery, racism and colorism for anyone other than the slave owners ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWlll View Post

hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
Should I start calling you "total meltdown"?

Quote:
Wow lol. So I guess you're a racist. Hey, at least now you're showing your true colors lol
Not even going to bother responding to your idiotic statements of African history. I'm not even sure there's a word good enough in the English language to describe how idiotic you sound right now.
Yeah. Some people seem to be about as bright as a black hole.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:01 PM

3,513 posts, read 2,516,206 times
Quote:
Not going to keep go back and forth. You made claims I somehow was being dishonest and yet again you don't have any evidence
to back your statement.

I'll take the word of the Ancient Egyptians themselves than what some random study says of their origins and who they were. .
It is not a "random study," it is more than a dozen with dozens more on deck. Again, Afrocentric foolishness.

Quote:

Sir E. A. Wallace in his translation as part of the Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Papyrus of Hunifer

""We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon." "We," meaning the Egyptians, as stated, came from the beginning of the Nile."

Where is the beginning of the Nile you say? The farthest point of the beginning of the Nile is in Uganda; this is the White Nile. Another point is in Ethiopia. The Blue Nile and White Nile meet in Khartoum; and the other side of Khartoum is the Omdurman Republic of Sudan.
So after being comepltely blown out of the water in terms of evidence, you feebly cite creation myths.

Creation myths are seldom believed to be true. The Romans are not beleived to be decended from Trojans, Jews are not believed to come from Egypt, etc. It is not proof of anything. Nor does it matter what you believe. You can beleive in Santa Klaus if you like.

Quote:
Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)
This is a random quote. It proves nothing. It is almsot sad that you post this in the face of the wave of scientific evidence that I have produced.

Quote:
Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

More nonsense. Skull samaples support a primarily Eurasian origin:

The questionable contribution of the Neolithic and the Bronze Age to European craniofacial form
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1325007/
BRACE
[SIZE=3]The assessment of prehistoric and recent human craniofacial dimensions supports the picture documented by genetics that the extension of Neolithic agriculture from the Near East westward to Europe and across North Africa was accomplished by a process of demic diffusion (11–15).... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]....When the samples used in Fig. 1 are compared by the use of canonical variate plots as in Fig. 2, the seperateness of the Niger-Congo speakers is again quite clear. Interestingly enough, however, the small Natufian sample falls between the Niger-Congo group and the other samples used. Fig 2 shows the plot produced by the first two canonical variates, but the same thing happens when canonical variates 1 and 3 (not shown here) are used. This placement suggests that there may have been a Sub-Saharan African element in the make-up of the Natufians (the putative ancestors of the subsequent Neolithic), although in this particular test there is no such evident presence in the North African or Egyptian samples. As shown in Fig. 1, the Somalis and the Egyptian Bronze Age sample from Naquada may also have a hint of a Sub-Saharan African component. That was not borne out in the canonical variate plot (Fig 2.), and there was no evidence of such an involvement in the Algerian Neolithic (Gambetta) sample.[/SIZE]

Let us continue to document the nonsense:

-Completely ignoring mountain of scientific evidence posted
-Trying to pass off Anubis and a black guy.
-Misquoting Herodotus, who actually said that the Egyptians were not black.
-Claiming henna as the source of Ramses red hair when the quotes posted said that it was natural
-Trying to pass off Tut's family as albinos.
-The Black Athena gibberish.
-The KMT Lie
-THE DNA Tribes ADMITTED Falsification.
-Lying about what I said when it is in print for all the world to see
-Trying to pass off creation myths and even random quotes about negro girdles as evidence

Last edited by cachibatches; 11-17-2015 at 08:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa