U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-18-2015, 10:56 PM
 
325 posts, read 242,684 times
Reputation: 339

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
TO ANYONE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD:

Please just note the Afrocentric lies and ignorance. And moderators, please understand that it is not ad hominem to point out when someone is openly lying and dealing in bad faith.

Some points:

-Completely ignoring the mountain of scientific evidence first posted on post 10 and later repeated on 182. jkc2j later brilliantly claims that this massive scientific consenus that there have bene back migrations into Egypt since the stone ages is "inconclusive." Every scientist who studies this agrees that the mix that comprises the modern Egyptians is prehistoric, except that there is more black African now due to the Arab slave trade. Post 182. On 153, jkc2j claims that this massive scientifec consensus merely represents "possibilities. Brilliant.

-Trying to pass off Anubis as a black guy Post 45, showing complete ignorance of Egyptian culture in that that gods were depicted as jet black for symbolic reasons. Later the same mistake was made with Tut on 143- they were apparently unaware that Tut was depicted several times with lighter, more realisitc skin tones.

-Misquoting Herodotus, who actually said that the Egyptians were not black. What he actaully said is delineated in post #77. He differentiated beteen blacks and Egyptians and referred to Egyptians as "melanchroes" which refers to swarthy whites.

-Claiming henna as the source of Ramses red hair when the quotes I posted from scientists actually said that it was natural. Quotes presented on 144.

-Trying to pass off Tut's family as albino Africans becasue they had red hair on 146 (in the study posted). Pointed out the lie on 149.

-The Black Athena gibberish. They were asked for specific Egyptian tests that resembled Greek learning and could produce none. Debunked on 115

-152 the KMT Lie. It was explained to them that KMT, or black land, simply refers to farm fertile soil, just as dshrt, or red lans, refers to desert (same word, actually). It was explained several times, including 165, that the Egyptians referred to their nation as "the two lands."

-THE DNA Tribes ADMITTED Falsification. jkc2j continued to push it even after the article that debunked it was quoted 165 and elsewhere. The DNA tribes study was falsified on a number of levels, by the way, and is not recognized by any academic institution. I kept it simple and focused on one aspect so as not to give him a straw man to argue.

-Lying about what I said when it is in print for all the world to see. Straw man misrepresentation of my position as the Egyptians were white when clearly I have said repeatedly that they are a mixed race who most phenotypically resemble Middle Easterners.

-Trying to pass off creation myths and even random quotes about negro girdles as evidence. Post 170 for that brilliant "evidence."

-Brillaintly calling the massive evidence that I have presented "presumptions."

-166 claimed that he could not understand what I was talking about, which, though it is pretty straight forward, I half believe.

-168, despite being given a massive tidal wave of studies, claimed that I only posted 1, showing that he did not bother to read. When he was corrected on 180, replied 20 minutes later again claiming that I only posted one study. When I corrected him again in 182, he replied again 23 mintues later trying to discuss the studies as if he had read them all in 23 minutes. Of course, he found them lacking after not really reading them.

185-foolsihnly claims that Keita supports his point of view when I post a quote of Keita saying that the diverity in ancient Egypt would have been similar to today. He did not bother to watch the clip.

166- said that there is no evidence that the Arab slave trade added sub saharan African DNA when I posted three studies (posted them twice) demonstrating it.

183- tried to pick a fight about the Natufarians in the Brace study, showing that he did not read the study and does not understand the context.

191- foloishly claimed that the mountin of corroborating studies I posted only measure "random bones." Never mentions that he doesn't have any bones on his side. The evidence goes one way.

193- posts quotes attacking Brace for dividng people into clines and clusters, when he himself if making a racial argument. This is farcical. He doesn't understand that the critics are attacking the dividing of people, which is something that ANYONE in this thread has agreed upon by definition.


And on, and on.

I just want everyone reading through for information, espcailly modertors, to understand that Afrocentrists deal in bad faith. They have to believe in black Egypt becasue it is tied to their self esteem. In the end, you cannot change them because you cannot argue with willful ignorance and bad faith, but you can point it out to the world and anyone who is interested in the topic.
So now you're getting the mods involved? lol. Guess, I know not to debate with you from this point on lol. Dude, I'm not even going to attempt to go line by line to respond to what you said lol. Again making claims of lying and dishonesty which simply are not true. I've made my points. Nothing more. I believe anyone who's been following this topic knows what's going on and don't need a line by line synopsis on the discussions. Whomever is reading can make up their own minds on the topic based on what was said.

Last edited by jkc2j; 11-18-2015 at 11:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-19-2015, 01:22 AM
 
16 posts, read 8,598 times
Reputation: 29
They are crushed already Cachibatches
this thread will go to my favorites to show everybody how Afrocentrics act when confronted with truth and how they resort to lies and myths, accusing u of being racist, being racist themselves and attempting to aggrevate the opposing debater so when he gets angry they call him racist, distraction from the main point and diverting attention from certain subject when depunked to another one and so on
but they failed to use any of their cheap tactics with u since u got them all under control not allowing them to succeed in any of their hustling
all i can see now is that jkc2j trapped like a rat in a cage squealing his nonsense out of total failure to confront u with anything scientific but a few fake lolz
Good Job

Last edited by WWlll; 11-19-2015 at 02:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2015, 02:39 AM
 
Location: Caribbean
7,558 posts, read 2,428,887 times
Reputation: 2738
No one was "black" back then or "white" or any color label. Those are modern terms that are quite nonsensical, now and in application to the past. As far as how Egyptians looked, they were likely diverse in appearance, which is why they drew themselves in a diverse manner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2015, 06:00 AM
 
325 posts, read 242,684 times
Reputation: 339
Crushed? lol Cahibatches can't even interpret his own data lol. Sounds like you're just resorting to flat out lying and all anyone has to do is go back and read what was posted. Not that difficult. Please point to where I've distracted from the topic. You can thank your friend "Littlemissrock" for that. With talks of blacks needing to earn respect and China taking over Africa. I wasn't accusing Cahibatches of being racist, if anyone has been following the thread and reading my comments can obviously see that. I did however sense this comment that YOU made as being racist.





Quote:
Originally Posted by WWlll View Post
Originally posted by Frank Lucas

hahahahahaha
Mixed Breed can only be applied to you self hating Black African american Kunta that has about 20% white blood coming from the white master raping their slave grandma
cant blame you for idolizing me and my history thought
i am in Paris right now (first time leaving Egypt) and have been seeing some astonishng megalithic old buildings that even make me wonder why would french people visit Egypt to see the pyramids
made me have deep respect for the french people
i just cant help but think that ppl like me appreciate what europeans built whether Paris Opera or railway station or Eiffel tower or Colliseum in Italy and many other stuff, appreciate ancient asian civilizations and culture in CHina or Japan or Korea and Mongolia and many other sites
while we north africans and middle easterners appreciting European and Asian history and have them adiring our too while u people are totally absent from history, only was being slaves to other people surrounding you
it must be painful indeed since u neither have any huge historical accomplishment like that of caucasians and mongoloids nor do u have even any interesting culture
Japan for example doesnt have a huge empire or great ancient civilization but neverthless they had an exotic culture whether Bushido and sword fighting or arts and drawing and Samurai amors and kimono and Geisha and shamisen music and beautiful folk tales full of wisdom
i really pity you people and totally sympathize with ur history stealing attempts for that, nobody respects you and by attempting to steal Egypt's history u are only gaining more scorn
u can ignore the scientifc evidence as u like but the rest of the world wont since truth is what they are looking for not some random Harlem BS

and now to give u people some lessons about ur real history that u hate to admit
Black people's biggest megalithic structure that makes italian colliseum and egyptian pyramids worthless compared to it


Sub Saharan pyramid building rituals


King Tut wuz Blaqq


hahahahahaha
u should thank me for saving u from ur delusiones by showing ur where to start when u wanna learn about ur real history



Sounds pretty racist to me. Thanks for contributing nothing relevant to the discussion by the way.

Last edited by jkc2j; 11-19-2015 at 06:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2015, 11:21 PM
 
3,496 posts, read 2,510,345 times
Reputation: 6769
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWlll View Post
They are crushed already Cachibatches
this thread will go to my favorites to show everybody how Afrocentrics act when confronted with truth and how they resort to lies and myths, accusing u of being racist, being racist themselves and attempting to aggrevate the opposing debater so when he gets angry they call him racist, distraction from the main point and diverting attention from certain subject when depunked to another one and so on
but they failed to use any of their cheap tactics with u since u got them all under control not allowing them to succeed in any of their hustling
all i can see now is that jkc2j trapped like a rat in a cage squealing his nonsense out of total failure to confront u with anything scientific but a few fake lolz
Good Job
Thanks. That is my goal. They cannot employee truth because truth is not on their side. Yet they must cling to the lie because their belief system exists to boost their self esteem. I don't care if they ever admit that they are beaten- only that those honest inquirers who come across the thread have the scientific studies and the real quotes of the ancients at their fingertips so they can see the Afrocentric lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2015, 11:39 PM
 
931 posts, read 613,607 times
Reputation: 1488
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Thanks. That is my goal. They cannot employee truth because truth is not on their side. Yet they must cling to the lie because their belief system exists to boost their self esteem. I don't care if they ever admit that they are beaten- only that those honest inquirers who come across the thread have the scientific studies and the real quotes of the ancients at their fingertips so they can see the Afrocentric lies.
Black people can believe whatever the hell they want,the past is the past, most of Africa is currently undeveloped and getting worse. I find it odd how black people would deliberately argue with actual Egyptians regarding their own damn history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2015, 08:51 AM
 
16 posts, read 8,598 times
Reputation: 29
originally posted by littlemissrock
Quote:
I find it odd how black people would deliberately argue with actual Egyptians regarding their own damn history
yea Afrocentrics audacity ot do such thing is unprecedented
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2015, 09:37 AM
 
Location: Prince George's County, Maryland
6,212 posts, read 7,385,629 times
Reputation: 2581
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You fabricated that.
Not as fabricated as some of the identities of the mummies you Caucasoids have created

I'll touch on King Tut's mummy and identity in a bit but let's take a look at the supposed mummy of Pharaoh Rameses II.

This is just one example of Caucasians producing photos of Rameses II's mummy as "evidence" that the Kemetians were not Blacks, Negroids, or People of Melanin. Note what appears to be his Blonde/Ginger hair. The fact is that Rameses II died at 90 years of age. ABSOLUTELY NO 90-YEAR OLD HAS BLONDE/GINGER HAIR OR ANYTHING LIKE IT. PERIOD. 90-year olds have "WHITE" HAIR AND ONLY "WHITE" HAIR. The hair color is most certainly the result of Henna use. Not surprisingly, there is no resemblance between the supposed mummy of Rameses II and his statues. In all his statues, Rameses is depicted as a rather "round-faced man" while his supposed mummy is a peculiarly long-faced man. As a matter of fact, Rameses II supposed mummy actually looks more like that of a white man and nothing like any of his statues. It gets even more interesting when you realize that the mummy of Pharaoh Seti I, Rameses II's father, is Melanated/Black-skinned and looks absolutely NOTHING like the supposed mummy of his own son.

Also, if one where to look at the supposed mummy of Pharaoh Merenptah, one of the sons of Rameses II, also looks absolutely NOTHING like the supposed mummy of his father, Rameses II. Neither does the Melanated/Black-skinned mummy of an un-named son of Rameses II that The Telegraph did a story on on March 15, 2008. Tests were shown that the 3,000 year old mummy had a pronounced overbite and misaligned eyes, which were akin to members of Kemet's 19th Dynasty, and his facial measurements were even found to be almost identical to those of his father Rameses II himself as displayed on his statues.

Without putting too fine a point on it, the father and sons of Ramses II, all look somewhat alike (like the mummies of Black men), while the "Supposed" Mummy of Ramses II looks nothing like any of them: but instead, looks like the Mummy of a White man. We know that the Tarim Mummies in China, are the mummies of Central Asian Caucasoids, who are just like modern Europeans - who btw are originally from Central Asia. So here's a comparison of the supposed Mummy of Ramses II and the Tarim Mummies. Eye will touch upon this in another post including a picture for comparison to the supposed mummy of Rameses II.
Attached Thumbnails
Tutankhamun was not black: antiquities chief-image.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2015, 09:52 AM
 
Location: Prince George's County, Maryland
6,212 posts, read 7,385,629 times
Reputation: 2581
The Tarim mummies are a series of mummies discovered in the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang, China that date from 1800 B.C. to the first centuries B.C. (you will never find a White skeleton in Europe that old (1800 B.C.): the Central Asian Caucasoids didn't reach Europe until about 600 years later). Although the evidence is inconclusive, the mummies, particularly the earlier ones, are frequently associated with the presence of the Indo-European Tocharian languages in the Tarim Basin. The earliest Tarim mummies, found at Qäwrighul and dated to 1800 B.C, are of a Europoid physical type whose closest affiliation is to the Bronze Age populations of southern Siberia, Kazakhstan, Central Asia, and the Lower Volga. Quick note: Eye want to add a few more pics of the Tarim mummies but I'm new to the attachment function and don't know how to upload multiple photos. I'm using a smartphone if that has anything to do with it.

Now back to business. Remember, the mummies of both Rameses II's father and his sons look like normal indigenous Egyptian/Kemetic Black People. But it appears that the "supposed" mummy of Pharaoh Rameses II looks more like the Caucasoid mummies of Tarim in China. Coincidence?

Eye want to go deeper into the history and ethno-lineage of the Tarim inhabitants but I'll skip ahead to King Tutankhman's identity in the next post in order to keep the thread within line of the OP. Stay tuned.

KMT
Attached Thumbnails
Tutankhamun was not black: antiquities chief-image.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2015, 10:18 AM
 
Location: Prince George's County, Maryland
6,212 posts, read 7,385,629 times
Reputation: 2581
Now on to King Tut himself.

The fact that Rameses II's Mummy seems to resemble Caucasoid people, and not the corresponding Kemetic statues or his relatives at all, causes us to wonder just how that could be. Actually it's quite simple really: as usual, when it comes to Black people and Black history, the Caucasoid people can and will, lie about everything.

First, it should be known that one of the few Kemetic mummies whose identification we can trust, is that of King Tut. The reason for that is simply because his Mummy was found in his own unopened tomb (which is a great rarity, most Royal tombs have be pillaged and do not have it's mummy in them) and his tomb was opened with the world watching. The Caucasoids and the Turk mulattoes (mixed so-called "Arabs") who have control of Egypt's treasures, had no opportunity to switch his mummy with that of a White person from the times when the Greeks or Romans ruled Egypt: which appears to be the case with those "Supposed" Mummies of Egyptian kings who don't look like real Egyptians (Blacks). It's also interesting to note that the mummy and golden death mask of King Tutankhamen both resemble that of a Negroid male.

The Caucasoid people have been falsifying Black history (the only kind really), for hundreds of years now, so of course, someone of them must have noticed the discrepancy with Mummy skin color, and created an explanation that would explain it away. In the book "Ancient Egyptian Materials and Technology" the editors Paul T. Nicholson and Ian Shaw tie themselves into knots, trying to do just that. You can see it on my thumbnail attachment. Hopefully everyone can see it good enough.

Now to be clear, there is no question that Mummified skin can darken after being exposed to air. But at the same time, as relates to the level of darkness: Where you end up, is dependent on where you began.

Luckily however, the nonsensical garbage in the book "Ancient Egyptian Materials and Technology" is easily disproved by the British Museum's paper on the Mummification techniques of the Ancient Kemetians.

From the British Museum web page:

Mummification

"The earliest ancient Egyptians buried their dead in small pits in the desert. The heat and dryness of the sand dehydrated the bodies quickly, creating lifelike and natural 'mummies'. Later, the ancient Egyptians began burying their dead in coffins to protect them from wild animals in the desert. However, they realized that bodies placed in coffins decayed when they were not exposed to the hot, dry sand of the desert.

Over many centuries, the ancient Egyptians developed a method of preserving bodies so they would remain lifelike. The process included embalming the bodies and wrapping them in strips of linen. Today we call this process mummification.
Embalming the body

First, his body is taken to the tent known as 'ibu' or the 'place of purification'. There the embalmers wash his body with good-smelling palm wine and rinse it with water from the Nile. One of the embalmer's men makes a cut in the left side of the body and removes many of the internal organs. It is important to remove these because they are the first part of the body to decompose. The liver, lungs, stomach and intestines are washed and packed in natron (A natural salt) which will dry them out. The heart is not taken out of the body because it is the center of intelligence and feeling and the man will need it in the afterlife. A long hook is used to smash the brain and pull it out through the nose. The body is now covered and stuffed with natron which will dry it out. All of the fluids, and rags from the embalming process will be saved and buried along with the body. After forty days the body is washed again with water from the Nile. Then it is covered with oils to help the skin stay elastic. The dehydrated internal organs are wrapped in linen and returned to the body. The body is stuffed with dry materials such as sawdust, leaves and linen so that it looks lifelike. Finally the body is covered again with good-smelling oils. It is now ready to be wrapped in linen.

Wrapping the mummy

First the head and neck are wrapped with strips of fine linen. Then the fingers and the toes are individually wrapped. The arms and legs are wrapped separately. Between the layers of wrapping, the embalmers place amulets to protect the body in its journey through the underworld. A priest reads spells out loud while the mummy is being wrapped. These spells will help ward off evil spirits and help the deceased make the journey to the afterlife. The arms and legs are tied together. A papyrus scroll with spells from the Book of the Dead is placed between the wrapped hands. More linen strips are wrapped around the body. At every layer, the bandages are painted with liquid resin (A sticky, thick fluid produced by certain trees and plants) that helps to glue the bandages together. A cloth is wrapped around the body and a picture of the god Osiris is painted on its surface. Finally, a large cloth is wrapped around the entire mummy. It is attached with strips of linen that run from the top to the bottom of the mummy, and around its middle. A board of painted wood is placed on top of the mummy before the mummy is lowered into its coffin. The first coffin is then put inside a second coffin.

The funeral is held for the deceased and his family mourns his death. A ritual called the 'Opening of the Mouth' is performed, allowing the deceased to eat and drink again. Finally, the body and its coffins are placed inside a large stone sarcophagus in the tomb. Furniture, clothing, valuable objects, food and drink are arranged in the tomb for the deceased. Now his body is ready for its journey through the underworld. There his heart will be judged by his good deeds on earth. If his heart is found to be pure he will be sent to live for all eternity in the beautiful 'Field of Reeds'."

Mummification

There's a lot more interesting information to come even though I've said what Eye wanted to say about King Tut, particularly if you're wondering where white people and Egypt's modern mixed "Arabs" have obtained the supposed mummies of some of Kemet's monarchs. But I'll get into all that later. 'Til then.

KMT
Attached Thumbnails
Tutankhamun was not black: antiquities chief-image.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top