U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 09:51 PM

691 posts, read 921,404 times

Advertisements

I also have to go with the Nigerian food, the okra soup is great!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 12:19 AM

9,473 posts, read 12,334,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likkler View Post
Wich u prefer people and country

By likkler
Ethiopians because they are so diverse being black Arabs and Black Jews with a strong conection with the nation of Israel.

Nirobi Kenya will probably be the one city in Africa that I would most like to live in.

However Nigeria has more than one World-Class City to visit or live in.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:21 AM

15,954 posts, read 36,218,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
However Nigeria has more than one World-Class City to visit or live in.
I wouldn't mind exploring this.....I have positive impressions of both Ethiopia and Kenya.

Nigeria, probably because so many scams come out of that country, and it has such a negative image even within Africa, which also goes out of Africa as well.

So, more than one world-class city to live in or visit? I kind of got the impression that Nigeria is one of the hardest countries to live in, because of the scams, safety, on and on.....if you can't comfortably enjoy a place, it would be hard to enjoy what the city has to offer....unless you are implying that if someone were very rich, and could avoid any contact with anything outside of the wealthy areas, than Nigeria would be possibly great? (I wouldn't fit in that box, but I could understand some context like that).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or