U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 09:54 PM

683 posts, read 735,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
you kind of ignored my last sentence, which was the most relevant one in this case. I said the corollary is that it’s normal for humans to have to fight for their own survival on both an individual and a collective level. Humans have never adhered to universalism in the past (and we don’t do it today either, despite what the leftists would prefer to have happen), so it was always a matter of one faction of humans competing against another ultimately for survival. The way you seem to interpret this historical observation is that it doesn’t matter in the end whether your people die out. That’s akin to nihilism. It’s like saying it doesn’t matter whether you live to see the end of today, or the end of this month, since we all die anyway. Part of what makes us human is to endeavor as humans always have—again, both individually and collectively—to survive and to prosper. But to accept the demise of your people because of convenience… i can’t even imagine adopting such a defeatist, submissive attitude. It can be changed. The question is whether or not we will collectively decide to change it.

well i'm glad we're all "humans" now and not just segregated races out to destroy one another and protect our own. In the way this is worded i agree. I will leave the universalism past out of my argument. However, i don't interpret it in the way you think. Yes some things are just out of our hands, but at the same time its not an extinction for survival which is my point. What i get from this is that its more about protecting what has been working for so long so there's no need for a rapidly changing demographic. I understand that. It was other misguided judgments that i do not agree with.

i’m not making much of a claim about the history of the solutreans since what we know about them is limited. If the theory is correct that they were the first settlers of americas, it can be inferred that they were wiped out by subsequent migrations of today’s amerindians, who probably came via the bering strait.
well until it becomes proven instead of theory only then it would have any significance.

you’re right about the fact that the europeans had the mass christianization of the natives in mind. I’m not sure what bearing that has on this discussion, but i think christianity will continue to decline in the west.
the reason for that was from a direct result of your statement "throws wrench into the whole anti-white narrative of the singularly evil european" as to dismiss certain counts of history.

christianity is not a european religion, but a middle eastern one, as are all the abrahamic religions. It is alien to europeans and was forced on europeans, replacing the native folk religions the europeans followed (which were divergent but ultimately from the same source). The thing about european paganism is that it is a clannish way of life, whereas christianity is universalistic in its outlook and ultimately seeks the conversion of nonbelievers. I hope that european neopaganism continues to blossom.
who said christianity was or was not a european religion? Although, as influential and deep rooted christianity is in ancient/present european culture i beg to differ that it even matters where the religion originated at this point.

not as much as you think it is. It is a double edged sword in a way, because i hate what’s happening to my country and the western world in general. However, i am a very proud person and my overall mood has been strengthened by developing a greater awareness of and concern for my people and the issues that we face. My views are not a matter of choice, since i always found i was inclined toward this disposition. That link i posted earlier showing the association between racial identity and happiness certainly seems to have a lot of truth in it. Even if it was intended to apply to african americans, it’s a very obvious double standard if you would like whites to jettison their racial identity and miss out on that same sense of belonging and purpose that other races can enjoy unreservedly if they so choose.
i could care less about the color of people skin, what you do or racial profiling links you post. Showing racial identity is not exclusive to other races as you say if whites do have pride in being who they are as everyone do and that's great. As long as it get out of control on the psychotic scale of adolf hilter where you become a conceded racist if someone of another color have a college degree, a good salary, but you loving your own race would rather it be to someone who looks like you.

problem is, we don’t. Massive immigration and government-sponsored relocation programs change the makeup of neighborhoods and not everyone can afford to just move. This really goes back to the biggest proponents of immigration, the multinational corporations, and how these people can afford to live in their own exclusive gated communities, while the folks without means cannot. You say you believe this (though to be perfectly honest, i doubt you do), but it’s obvious the anti-whites who have set up our immigration policies don’t. It’s obvious the people in government who instituted policies of forced busing decades ago didn’t believe it. Again, these tend to be the kind of people who won’t have any problems escaping to wealthy, homogenous areas.
well you know who are really the anti-whites to set up immigration policy it is whites themselves, congress the people that are the majority in office. So saying that is a double standard in itself.

i don’t care what happened in the past. I’m concerned about the present and future.
yeah i know you don't care because its contradictory to whatever nonsense you try to find to marginalize and rationalize the way you think minorities are structured with the broad/unjustified topic of a race having something against whites if for any reason at all.

”hispanic mexican” heritage is typically a hybrid of amerindian and european heritage. In some cases, it is all european. There is an appreciable segment of mexicans who are white. And what language do mexicans speak? Spanish—a european language. “non-hispanic white” is an american concept.
it seems we've met the race guru doctor. For all that you just said are you justifying that your now okay with hispanic mexican heritage people crossing the border okay. Now hispanics are european since they speak spanish? Yeah so i guess everyone that speaks english in america a european language is given a pass to then.

how about estonia, finland, ireland, poland, greece, and such countries? Are they particularly relevant? No, yet they are told they must cease to be what they were due to the eu’s anti-white policies.
no because only 3 out of the 5 countries you listed are relevant. Ireland, poland, and greece are relevant. quite frankly do you have to justify when your wrong by listing 50 more questions to desperately try to make yourself look credible. Its getting really old. Just look how long you made this one post.

and no one has a right to live in any country except the one of which he is a citizen.
yeah tell that to all the foreign european yuppies in america right now feeding off of our resources.
europe and north america cannot possibly accommodate all the people in the world who’d like to live here. Why should some get to live here and others not? I say we should accept none of them. That’s only fair, is it not? All the migrants who are flooding into europe as we speak would not be risking their lives to cross the mediterranean if they were categorically not accepted. The globalists don’t care one bit how many migrants die or about the fact that these open border policies are to blame for migrant deaths.
again i don't care about any world policies. If its not domestic i don't care.
it’s not a bad comparison. So what? It might to harder to learn japanese, but not impossible by any stretch, especially with full language immersion. And all those people you mentioned who’d like to live in the west because of our prosperity would probably feel the same way about living in japan. Yet they cannot because japan still favors their own people.
you just totally missed the mark completely. Its not hard to understand for that for an island covering the size of an area equivalent a ride down i-95 from vermont to virginia has 126 million people. Compared to the 320 million in the entirety of the united states. Even if 10 million of another nationality or race moved there it would make no significant impact at all. Only difference is you will be easier to spot outside of the japanese crowd surrounding you while crossing a street in tokyo. You forget or don't know that as asians japan do not favor their own race over another. This has been witnessed with the tension of china-japan immigration, tense encounters between chinese and japanese ships in the east china sea, the anti-japanese riots in china in 2012 where some protesters openly called for the chinese government to strike japan with nuclear weapons. so that whole theory you justify one race looking out for their own is flawed exponentially.

again, you obviously didn’t look up “safe spaces.” i’m referring to a specific thing here, not some personal interpretation of the values of homogenous nonwhite communities.
i did and there is nothing that i see that is to be given any credit by your means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2015, 04:34 PM

13,368 posts, read 7,048,818 times
I don’t know why many of the capital letters disappeared in the parts of my post you quoted. Just thought I’d preface by post by saying this since I dispute the accuracy of your attempt to quote me.
Quote:
you kind of ignored my last sentence, which was the most relevant one in this case. I said the corollary is that it’s normal for humans to have to fight for their own survival on both an individual and a collective level. Humans have never adhered to universalism in the past (and we don’t do it today either, despite what the leftists would prefer to have happen), so it was always a matter of one faction of humans competing against another ultimately for survival. The way you seem to interpret this historical observation is that it doesn’t matter in the end whether your people die out. That’s akin to nihilism. It’s like saying it doesn’t matter whether you live to see the end of today, or the end of this month, since we all die anyway. Part of what makes us human is to endeavor as humans always have—again, both individually and collectively—to survive and to prosper. But to accept the demise of your people because of convenience… i can’t even imagine adopting such a defeatist, submissive attitude. It can be changed. The question is whether or not we will collectively decide to change it.

well i'm glad we're all "humans" now and not just segregated races out to destroy one another and protect our own. In the way this is worded i agree. I will leave the universalism past out of my argument. However, i don't interpret it in the way you think. Yes some things are just out of our hands, but at the same time its not an extinction for survival which is my point. What i get from this is that its more about protecting what has been working for so long so there's no need for a rapidly changing demographic. I understand that. It was other misguided judgments that i do not agree with.
The thing I’ve noted about the left-wing approach to race is that our society is treated as postracial when it suits their arguments (such as now), but it’s not postracial when they’ve got an agenda to push, such as in their support for massive immigration as a means to "diversify" Western nations, affirmative action, racial double standards, etc. The demise of our race would be an extinction event, just as it would be for any race or ethnic group to go extinct. I *like* diversity (on a global scale), but the inevitable consequence of a completely globalized world and the ensuing mishmash of peoples it would produce would ultimately be destructive to diversity on a worldwide scale. For whites, our nations are targeted for ethnic replacement far more than any nonwhite nations (e.g., Japan), so this argument is most relevant for us. However, that doesn’t mean that other races couldn’t possibly lose their uniqueness or their very existence in the future.
Quote:
i’m not making much of a claim about the history of the solutreans since what we know about them is limited. If the theory is correct that they were the first settlers of americas, it can be inferred that they were wiped out by subsequent migrations of today’s amerindians, who probably came via the bering strait.
well until it becomes proven instead of theory only then it would have any significance.
That the Solutreans were in the Americas seems rather likely. So it’s hardly completely lacking in significance. Many other details are, of course, not known (or likely to be known).
Quote:
you’re right about the fact that the europeans had the mass christianization of the natives in mind. I’m not sure what bearing that has on this discussion, but i think christianity will continue to decline in the west.
the reason for that was from a direct result of your statement "throws wrench into the whole anti-white narrative of the singularly evil european" as to dismiss certain counts of history.
No, the leftist tendency is it treat the Europeans as the bad guys and every else as basically good. It’s absurd. Any reasonable analysis will paint a more nuanced picture with good and evil being present basically everywhere.
Quote:
christianity is not a european religion, but a middle eastern one, as are all the abrahamic religions. It is alien to europeans and was forced on europeans, replacing the native folk religions the europeans followed (which were divergent but ultimately from the same source). The thing about european paganism is that it is a clannish way of life, whereas christianity is universalistic in its outlook and ultimately seeks the conversion of nonbelievers. I hope that european neopaganism continues to blossom.
who said christianity was or was not a european religion? Although, as influential and deep rooted christianity is in ancient/present european culture i beg to differ that it even matters where the religion originated at this point.
It does matter where it originated. It is not the native belief system of Europeans. If you consider the relative length of time that Europeans have been Christians compared to the thousands of years of prior European history and folk beliefs, Christianity becomes a lot less prominent. Just like all the Indo-European languages go back to a single Proto-Indo-European language, so too do the native European religions go back to a Proto-Indo-European religion. European scientific advancement in many cases came in spite of Christianity, and not because of it (e.g., Galileo). Christianity is not a product of European consciousness, and thus many “Christian” customs rooted in paganism (e.g., Christmas, Easter) were adopted. Most of the positive aspects of Christian morality come from paganism, and these are the aspects of Christianity that people tend to value more highly. The sooner Europeans can ditch this Middle Eastern religion, the better, as long as it’s replaced by something positive (paganism would be ideal).
Quote:
well you know who are really the anti-whites to set up immigration policy it is whites themselves, congress the people that are the majority in office. So saying that is a double standard in itself.
Really, this is a completely different discussion. But for now, suffice it to say that being white does not make one pro-white. Cultural Marxist ideology has had one of the biggest roles in pushing for white ethnic replacement.
Quote:
”hispanic mexican” heritage is typically a hybrid of amerindian and european heritage. In some cases, it is all european. There is an appreciable segment of mexicans who are white. And what language do mexicans speak? Spanish—a european language. “non-hispanic white” is an american concept.
it seems we've met the race guru doctor. For all that you just said are you justifying that your now okay with hispanic mexican heritage people crossing the border okay. Now hispanics are european since they speak spanish? Yeah so i guess everyone that speaks english in america a european language is given a pass to then.
I said and implied nothing like that about Mexican immigration.

There are white Mexicans, but most Mexicans are not white. White Mexicans are no more than 10% of the Mexican population. They speak a European language and many aspects of Mexican culture are European in origin. I’m not equating language and heritage at all. But you seemed to be under the impression that “Hispanic Mexican” culture is inherently non-European, which is completely false. Hispanic comes from Hispania—that is, the Iberian Peninsula (part of Europe).
Quote:
how about estonia, finland, ireland, poland, greece, and such countries? Are they particularly relevant? No, yet they are told they must cease to be what they were due to the eu’s anti-white policies.
no because only 3 out of the 5 countries you listed are relevant. Ireland, poland, and greece are relevant.
LOL, so what then are your criteria for relevance? Why are Estonia and Finland irrelevant?
Quote:
quite frankly do you have to justify when your wrong by listing 50 more questions to desperately try to make yourself look credible. Its getting really old. Just look how long you made this one post.
If that’s what you think, then by all means let’s discontinue this debate. It’s getting rather pointless anyway. I will respond to the rest of your post if you want to keep this up, but I don’t intend to simplify my arguments.
Quote:
yeah tell that to all the foreign european yuppies in america right now feeding off of our resources.
Where are all of these people? I very seldom see them.
Quote:
again i don't care about any world policies. If its not domestic i don't care.
You may not care, but I do. There’s a world outside the US, and the political situation can have relevance here. But since you dodged my question relating to the connection between open borders and migrant deaths, I’ll pose it again in a way more pertinent to the situation in the US. The open borders globalists who control our government don’t care about Mexican or Central American migrants. They are a means to an end for them. Many of these globalists are business leaders who benefit financially from the massive supply of cheap labor.

If we completely closed our borders and enforced those laws, there would be no reason for would-be illegal immigrants to sneak across the desert. Many die in doing so. They wouldn’t come here because they’d know there would be no chance they’d get away with it. They would be immediately found and deported. Again, the globalists don’t care about migrant deaths, even though they’re responsible for them.

Quote:
you just totally missed the mark completely. Its not hard to understand for that for an island covering the size of an area equivalent a ride down i-95 from vermont to virginia has 126 million people. Compared to the 320 million in the entirety of the united states. Even if 10 million of another nationality or race moved there it would make no significant impact at all
Actually, it would make a pretty significant impact. What relevance does population density have? The UK and the Netherlands are also small, overcrowded countries that are forcing massive immigration on their native populations.
Quote:
You forget or don't know that as asians japan do not favor their own race over another.
LOL! They definitely do prefer their own. Koreans do this even more so.
Quote:
This has been witnessed with the tension of china-japan immigration, tense encounters between chinese and japanese ships in the east china sea, the anti-japanese riots in china in 2012 where some protesters openly called for the chinese government to strike japan with nuclear weapons. so that whole theory you justify one race looking out for their own is flawed exponentially.
When I first read this, I was rather confused. Then I realized you were referring to the Chinese and Japanese as a single race. Maybe to the rest of the world, but not in the minds of the Chinese/Japanese. There is a long history of animosity between the two countries. When I say the Japanese prefer their own people, I mean they prefer ethnic Japanese people. Same thing, again, for Koreans.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:01 PM

683 posts, read 735,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I don’t know why many of the capital letters disappeared in the parts of my post you quoted. Just thought I’d preface by post by saying this since I dispute the accuracy of your attempt to quote me.
The thing I’ve noted about the left-wing approach to race is that our society is treated as postracial when it suits their arguments (such as now), but it’s not postracial when they’ve got an agenda to push, such as in their support for massive immigration as a means to "diversify" Western nations, affirmative action, racial double standards, etc. The demise of our race would be an extinction event, just as it would be for any race or ethnic group to go extinct. I *like* diversity (on a global scale), but the inevitable consequence of a completely globalized world and the ensuing mishmash of peoples it would produce would ultimately be destructive to diversity on a worldwide scale. For whites, our nations are targeted for ethnic replacement far more than any nonwhite nations (e.g., Japan), so this argument is most relevant for us. However, that doesn’t mean that other races couldn’t possibly lose their uniqueness or their very existence in the future.
That the Solutreans were in the Americas seems rather likely. So it’s hardly completely lacking in significance. Many other details are, of course, not known (or likely to be known).
No, the leftist tendency is it treat the Europeans as the bad guys and every else as basically good. It’s absurd. Any reasonable analysis will paint a more nuanced picture with good and evil being present basically everywhere.
It does matter where it originated. It is not the native belief system of Europeans. If you consider the relative length of time that Europeans have been Christians compared to the thousands of years of prior European history and folk beliefs, Christianity becomes a lot less prominent. Just like all the Indo-European languages go back to a single Proto-Indo-European language, so too do the native European religions go back to a Proto-Indo-European religion. European scientific advancement in many cases came in spite of Christianity, and not because of it (e.g., Galileo). Christianity is not a product of European consciousness, and thus many “Christian” customs rooted in paganism (e.g., Christmas, Easter) were adopted. Most of the positive aspects of Christian morality come from paganism, and these are the aspects of Christianity that people tend to value more highly. The sooner Europeans can ditch this Middle Eastern religion, the better, as long as it’s replaced by something positive (paganism would be ideal).
Really, this is a completely different discussion. But for now, suffice it to say that being white does not make one pro-white. Cultural Marxist ideology has had one of the biggest roles in pushing for white ethnic replacement.
I said and implied nothing like that about Mexican immigration.

There are white Mexicans, but most Mexicans are not white. White Mexicans are no more than 10% of the Mexican population. They speak a European language and many aspects of Mexican culture are European in origin. I’m not equating language and heritage at all. But you seemed to be under the impression that “Hispanic Mexican” culture is inherently non-European, which is completely false. Hispanic comes from Hispania—that is, the Iberian Peninsula (part of Europe).
LOL, so what then are your criteria for relevance? Why are Estonia and Finland irrelevant?
If that’s what you think, then by all means let’s discontinue this debate. It’s getting rather pointless anyway. I will respond to the rest of your post if you want to keep this up, but I don’t intend to simplify my arguments.
Where are all of these people? I very seldom see them.
You may not care, but I do. There’s a world outside the US, and the political situation can have relevance here. But since you dodged my question relating to the connection between open borders and migrant deaths, I’ll pose it again in a way more pertinent to the situation in the US. The open borders globalists who control our government don’t care about Mexican or Central American migrants. They are a means to an end for them. Many of these globalists are business leaders who benefit financially from the massive supply of cheap labor.

If we completely closed our borders and enforced those laws, there would be no reason for would-be illegal immigrants to sneak across the desert. Many die in doing so. They wouldn’t come here because they’d know there would be no chance they’d get away with it. They would be immediately found and deported. Again, the globalists don’t care about migrant deaths, even though they’re responsible for them.
Actually, it would make a pretty significant impact. What relevance does population density have? The UK and the Netherlands are also small, overcrowded countries that are forcing massive immigration on their native populations.
LOL! They definitely do prefer their own. Koreans do this even more so.
When I first read this, I was rather confused. Then I realized you were referring to the Chinese and Japanese as a single race. Maybe to the rest of the world, but not in the minds of the Chinese/Japanese. There is a long history of animosity between the two countries. When I say the Japanese prefer their own people, I mean they prefer ethnic Japanese people. Same thing, again, for Koreans.
Even though you contradict yourself and I could again respond the this crap I would rather let readers look at your previous posts and look at what you say now and see for themselves on how to judge your disorganized stance. Especially that whole Chinese/Japanese thing. If you meant what you said you should have said it. I am just as confused as you last I checked I am not a mind reader. Just goes to show much of what you write is not really thought out until you get checked on it. And you seemed to be under the impression that “Hispanic Mexican” culture is inherently European, which is completely false. Lastly if you think I'm going to respond to this long opinionated point of view to a self-acclaimed expert of race relation then you are wrong. Goodnight.

Last edited by Northernest Southernest C; 05-14-2015 at 10:29 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or