U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-25-2015, 04:28 PM
 
5 posts, read 15,059 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-25-2015, 05:45 PM
AFP
 
6,898 posts, read 4,243,943 times
Reputation: 5878
Those countries are located directly across from the Arabian Peninsula they carry DNA from that region.

https://www.google.com/maps/@8.0765569,42.305767,5z
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2015, 11:53 PM
 
Location: Sugar Land, TX
49 posts, read 65,285 times
Reputation: 108
I don't know. My parents are from Nigeria and we look very different from Kenyans, Somalians, Sudanese, Angolans, etc. It's a big continent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2015, 05:01 AM
 
Location: London, UK
9,992 posts, read 9,964,203 times
Reputation: 3473
^Exactly its a big continent Ghanaians look nothing like Tanzanians or less its the first time you've seen a ''Black person''
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2015, 05:26 AM
 
5 posts, read 15,059 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
^Exactly its a big continent Ghanaians look nothing like Tanzanians or less its the first time you've seen a ''Black person''
The difference between a Ghanaian and a Tanzanian is far less than a horner and a tanzanian or a horner and a ghanaian.

I don't see a difference between a Kenyan and a Nigerian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2015, 05:31 AM
 
Location: London, UK
9,992 posts, read 9,964,203 times
Reputation: 3473
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene10 View Post
The difference between a Ghanaian and a Tanzanian is far less than a horner and a tanzanian or a horner and a ghanaian.

I don't see a difference between a Kenyan and a Nigerian
That's true but I can see a difference I can't explain it. Ghanaians I think have flatter noses, more ''kinky'' hair (if its shown) and there speaking patterns are different when in English. I don't see Kenyans often but if I see them I'll know there not West African.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2015, 09:25 AM
 
5 posts, read 15,059 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
That's true but I can see a difference I can't explain it. Ghanaians I think have flatter noses, more ''kinky'' hair (if its shown) and there speaking patterns are different when in English. I don't see Kenyans often but if I see them I'll know there not West African.
A Ghanaian woman

A kenyan woman


Their nose looks similar to me compared to this ethiopian:


?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2015, 10:28 AM
 
Location: London, UK
9,992 posts, read 9,964,203 times
Reputation: 3473
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene10 View Post
A Ghanaian woman

A kenyan woman


Their nose looks similar to me compared to this ethiopian:


?
There's a difference you may not notice it where are you from? Are you in contact with different Black ethnicities? If not then that's why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2015, 10:45 AM
AFP
 
6,898 posts, read 4,243,943 times
Reputation: 5878
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene10 View Post
A Ghanaian woman

A kenyan woman


Their nose looks similar to me compared to this ethiopian:


?
I personally find this Ghanaian lady's face very attractive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2015, 11:12 AM
 
5 posts, read 15,059 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
There's a difference you may not notice it where are you from? Are you in contact with different Black ethnicities? If not then that's why.
I'm from london
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top