U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2015, 02:29 PM

45 posts, read 98,373 times

Advertisements

Which countries have the finest African women including diaspora countries.

Rules of the game;

pick at least one rule, or do them all.

-List your top 10 countries with the most beautiful african or african diaspora/descedants.

- Name either a name(s) of a women(s) with pictures attachted and state her country or country of origin.

-Post a video link featuring the women involved

You can also post pictures or video link with no name, but it will be harder to believe her nationality.

I'll start.

My top 10 countries.

1. Dominican Republic
2. Brazil
3. Cuba
4. Ethiopia
5. Sudan
6. Somalia
7. France
8. United States
9. Madagascar
10. Jamaica
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 12:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DtkXhmH2vA

Old 10-01-2015, 12:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qKB1fdSvI

Old 10-02-2015, 05:35 AM

10,422 posts, read 12,406,700 times
I prefer the Asian looking ones, i think most of them live on the East Coast of Africa.

Old 10-02-2015, 01:23 PM

Asian looking? I don't think East Africans look asian at all, Maybe except the one from Sudan @6:55 slightly .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
I prefer the Asian looking ones, i think most of them live on the East Coast of Africa.

Old 10-04-2015, 04:41 PM
AFP

6,898 posts, read 4,229,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautymustbeseen View Post
Which countries have the finest African women including diaspora countries.

Rules of the game;

pick at least one rule, or do them all.

-List your top 10 countries with the most beautiful african or african diaspora/descedants.

- Name either a name(s) of a women(s) with pictures attachted and state her country or country of origin.

-Post a video link featuring the women involved

You can also post pictures or video link with no name, but it will be harder to believe her nationality.

I'll start.

My top 10 countries.

1. Dominican Republic
2. Brazil
3. Cuba
4. Ethiopia
5. Sudan
6. Somalia
7. France
8. United States
9. Madagascar
10. Jamaica
Most of the women living in the bolded countries have had their genitals mutilated and can't even climax during intercourse thy look nice but can't properly enjoy sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female...NICEF_2015.svg

Old 10-05-2015, 04:42 PM

Default Women with morals

You won't know unless you try, i put them above countries like the United States because hiv/aids among black women in the US and Jamaica are rampant even more so than those 3 countries. Jamaica has 29.000 people living with HIV/AIDS which is around 1,03% of the population, and is increasing. USA however is even worse, for a well off wealthy country they have a embarrasing number of HIV infected especially amongst blacks. HIV in the United States | Statistics Overview | Statistics Center | HIV/AIDS | CDC & USA HIV & AIDS Statistics | AVERT there are around half million black people infected with HIV/AIDS thats around 1,25% of the African American community, no wonder with active gays and black women with loose morals. Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia are of the poorest countries in the world but have less people infected as a percentage of their population. I would rather take my chances there than with women with loose morals, but that's my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Most of the women living in the bolded countries have had their genitals mutilated and can't even climax during intercourse thy look nice but can't properly enjoy sex.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:43 PM

Feel free to add videos and post your top 10 countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post

Old 10-05-2015, 09:08 PM

495 posts, read 572,687 times
Somali women are butt ugly.

Old 10-05-2015, 09:47 PM

[b]Silly generalizing statement, there are ugly women in every country. Among Black people around the world Somalian women do very well, for example in the modeling industry. A lot of them also don't have to wear hair hats(wigs) like many African American women do.[b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
Somali women are butt ugly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or