U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 10:18 PM

6,635 posts, read 9,218,641 times

Advertisements

Here's the DNA results of two girls,one Ethiopian and the other Somali. Take note of their Eurasian/middle eastern DNA. Maybe this is the results of the Eurasian DNA mentioned in this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpdOvdUBYvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxMfQqhXpQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2018, 03:09 PM
AFP AFP started this thread

7,068 posts, read 4,460,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Here's the DNA results of two girls,one Ethiopian and the other Somali. Take note of their Eurasian/middle eastern DNA. Maybe this is the results of the Eurasian DNA mentioned in this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpdOvdUBYvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSxMfQqhXpQ
Not likely these ethnicity estimate autosomal DNA tests sold by commercial companies 23 & Me included aren't designed to pick up Eurasian admixture that occurred 3,000+ years ago. If the SNP's are found in the East African reference population included in their database for comparison than that SNP is counted as East African or whatever term they use to label said reference population.

The company has to strike a balance between precision and recall with their algorithm so these results are estimates and shouldn't be taken literally in terms of percentage when broken down at the subcontinental level. They need larger reference populations and more genetic populations.

These ladies non-Subsaharan African percentages reflect a more recent admixture than what I posted in the Op.

Old 02-03-2018, 10:24 AM

5,320 posts, read 4,771,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
These ladies non-Subsaharan African percentages reflect a more recent admixture than what I posted in the Op.
A significant portion of the neo-colonial globalist overseer & bourgeoise class are the descendants of massah and his coloured concubines (a total ideological 180 from the continental nationalists of the 50's-70s).

With the exception of some coastal settlements, their origins don't go back further than the 19th century.

A lot of them are fake and phony with the plastic surgery, wigs & bleach.

The plantation generations & the musta'afrangi, the mezo-ferengi.

Quote:
The World Health Organization has reported that Nigerians are the highest users of such products: 77% of Nigerian women use the products on a regular basis. They are followed by Togo with 59%; South Africa with 35%; and Mali at 25%.

But skin-lightening is not just a fascination and obsession of women. Congolese hair stylist Jackson Marcelle says he has been using special injections to bleach his skin for the past 10 years. Each injection lasts for six months.

Mr Marcelle - known in this busy community as Africa's Michael Jackson - says his mother used to apply creams on him when he was young in order to make him appear "less black".
BBC: Africa: Where black is not really beautiful

So much for the globalist plantation identity utopia.

Last edited by kovert; 02-03-2018 at 11:32 AM..

Old 06-13-2019, 02:47 PM

The Hamitic hypothesis in action.

Quote:
Fascist policies of “demographic colonization” that foresaw the creation of permanent Italian settlements would not only solve Italy’s land hunger problem but begin the repopulation of East Africa as a white European space.

In reality, racial boundaries proved difficult to police and administer, especially in the sphere of sexual relations. As we saw in the 1933 film Treno Popolare, the regime demanded that its unmarried “new men” learn the virtues both of continence and conquest and worked to reroute female sexuality into procreation. Once Italian troops invaded Ethiopia, the specter of miscegenation imparted a new urgency to ongoing state efforts to modify comportment and primal drives. Now, the true fascist was less a fearless conqueror than a man “with the attributes of his virility firmly in place.” Miscegenation thus received much media attention as a practice that caused physical and psychological decrepitude. Journalists warned Italians that many Ethiopians were of “beautiful appearance and noble bearing,” and speakers at colonial preparation courses for women reminded their audiences that heat caused the female sex to “put up less resistance to men.”

The filmmaker Giulio Brignone delivered a similar warning to Italian men with his 1937 film Sotto la Croce del Sud (Under the Southern Cross), which was filmed on location in the colony. The movie narrates the temptations faced by Paolo, a normally disciplined young engineer who stands for fascism’s ideal modern subject, when he meets Mailù, a mixed-race former prostitute who embodies the threat of degeneration.

Such messages did little to alter the realities of colonial life. Very few women accompanied their husbands to Ethiopia, ensuring that sexual relationships between Italian men and African women were frequent and enduring.

Slate: Making Italy Great Again

Old 08-27-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Not likely these ethnicity estimate autosomal DNA tests sold by commercial companies 23 & Me included aren't designed to pick up Eurasian admixture that occurred 3,000+ years ago. If the SNP's are found in the East African reference population included in their database for comparison than that SNP is counted as East African or whatever term they use to label said reference population.

The company has to strike a balance between precision and recall with their algorithm so these results are estimates and shouldn't be taken literally in terms of percentage when broken down at the subcontinental level. They need larger reference populations and more genetic populations.

Thought this might be of interest given the conversation.

Quote:
“I’m always very careful to say I’m Irish-Ethiopian because I feel Ethiopian and I look Ethiopian and I am Ethiopian.

The subject of how Negga identifies—nationally, racially, or otherwise—is one we circle more than once. “People have always made assumptions about me,” she says. “I become very territorial about my identity because it’s been hijacked by so many people, with their own projections.” Understandably, she doesn’t want to be pinned down, reserving the right to change her mind, about herself or anything else. “I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t change their mind,” she says.

Vogue: Loving Star Ruth Negga on Biracial Politics: “I Get Very Territorial About My Identity”

Old 09-27-2019, 01:43 PM

It looks like just as the media reflects certain castes & classes, so does academia, specifically the Eur-Africans & Eur-Asians. Just because on paper one says the old imperial castes & classes no longer exist does not in reality make it so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or